Suicidal Child ||tpn x bsd x...

By itz-stuts

ON PAUSE!! "The weak fear happiness itself. They can harm themselves on cotton wool. Sometimes they are wound... More

Y/n profile + A/n
Characters
001
002
003
Love interest
004
Dark Era Y/n + A/n
005
005.5
006
007
Happy 180 reads peopleπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
008
009
010
011
Happy 400 readsπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
012
A/n
013
Thank youu sooo much for 1k
014
Announcement!!!
015
016
Happy new year people!!!
017
018
019
020
021
022
Updated Love interest + one shoutout
023
024
025
Promotion

026

686 21 2
By itz-stuts

3rd pov:

Hayato and Jin were now in front of all the Grace Field escapes and the ones from Goldy pond.

'No way!!! Real escapees are seriously so cool...! 'Hayato thought as he blushed.

'You were even able to treat the wound on my hand...That's crazy!!!!'Jin thought.

The children gave them confused smiles.

"Thank you so much!!! You all seriously have our respect for breaking yourselves out!!" Hayato and Jin bowed again.

"Then...In other words, William Minerva is your boss? And he is liberating cattle children from the plantations and building a settlement with them all." Emma said.

"Yes," Jin confirmed.

"How Interesting." Y/n commented 

"The Boss is so amazing!" Hayato said.

"He's extremely smart and is cunning, yet capable. Almost like a god. In only six months, he's crushed several farms, rescued hundreds of children, and now leads them all."

"Incredible..."

"Just what'd you expect from Minerva... He was the head of the Ratri clan."

"We were also saved by the Boss. Everyone. He saved all of us...!"Hayato said.

"So then...Your Boss... Minerva told you to search for us?" Nat asked.

"Yes! Did you receive the broadcast?" Jin questioned. 

"After that, knowing that the shelter was going to be attacked, the Boss sent us to scout for you. He was heartbroken. He conveyed to me that he wants to help you out and needs your power as well."

"Mister Minerva...."

'You don't say....' Y/n thought as her thoughts were cut short by Oliver.

"We heard the broadcast. And right now we're headed to that place he told us about." Oliver said.

"Then all is well! By all means, let us guide you there. To our hideaway!!" Jin said.

"Our base has food, as well as places where you can rest. And that's not all. We also have medicine and treatment facilities. It's ideal for treating anybody that's injured. Let us take you all as soon as possible."

"That hideout. It hasn't been found out by any demons or the Ratri clan, has it? Even though you've destroyed several farms already..."Gilda said.

"Up until this point, we haven't been attacked by the enemy. We have powerful allies that are protecting us and supporting us. It is indeed a paradise to all of us." Jin said.

"And more than anything, if we have that one person... If we have the Boss, we're unbeatable." Hayato said.

'A paradise...Liberation... It really was Mister Minerva. Yeah, the Minerva from before... Mister Minerva was alive. He's okay, he's safe. I'm glad...So glad! 'Emma smiled.

'Something like this is so encouraging. I'm so happy. We'll be able to meet soon!! '

"Hey, Jin. About how far from here is your hideaway?" Chuuya asked.

"Uhhm, and what about the 'Neck of the Giraffe?' Is it near there?" Don asked.

"You mean, 'The Lion's Jaw?" Hayato questioned. Some of them perked up at the familiar name.

"No. That rock is just the halfway point. From there, the hideaway is about a two-day walk. The exact location is unknown to all but a select few within our group." Jin answered.

'They're also cattle children. And they know about both the Broadcast and the 'Lion's Jaw!' 'Ray thought.

'The words they're speaking aren't lies.' Chuuya and Y/n thought 

"Sorry for doubting you. I'd like to ask you for some information." Ray said.

"Go right ahead." Jin said.

"But is it okay? Taking outsiders like us directly to your hideout." Anna questioned.

"Of course! It's what the Boss wanted us to do. And because you all are our saviors!" Hayato grinned. The children cheered and some hugged Hayato and Jin.

"Thank you." Emma said. 

"I look forward to working with you."

"Now for the explanation of our route back. From here, we can arrive at the hideout in 3 days if we head straight for it." Jin explained.

"Can you use a gun?" Ray and Chuuya asked in unison.

'Well they seem to be getting along too well......This is bad they both won't let me do my beloved suicide...' Y/n thought as she sighed 

"Yes! If needed!" Hayato responded.

"I'm glad, Dominic. Keep on trying your best a little longer!"

"Right..."

"Only a little longer for Christie too. Until he can be saved... Until we can finally meet Mister Minerva..." Emma said as she crouched down near Christie.

"Christie? Christie!"

"This is bad! Christie's condition is suddenly changing!"

"His breathing is shallow...! His pulse too! And he has a terrible fever!"

"What about Mujika's medicine?"

"We've already applied it."

"Y/n what about your concoction?"

"Don't have it I already used it on you too."

"He could be getting an infection...We need to treat him as soon as possible." Anna said.

"But we've already used all of our antibiotics..."

"This is bad..."

"If this goes on, we won't be able to save Christie..." Chuuya said 

The children all had horrified expressions.

"His immunity and physical strength are dropping. It's 3 days until we can get to Minerva. Until then...Until we can get him the medicine... Christie's body won't be able to last. He might not even be able to survive until tomorrow morning..." Y/n explained Chuuya's statement 

"Is there really nothing...we can do?" Ray asked.

Emma was stuck in her thoughts.

'This can't be real...We went through so much to get here. Dead? Christie? Just wait a minute... No way, I absolutely do not want that...! '

A hand on her shoulder cut her from her thoughts. It was Hayato.

"There's another way. Don't give up." He said.

"Huh?"

"What? Tell me! What is the other way?"

"To save Christie we need...The plantation."

"There is a lone farm nearby. We can save Christie with the medicine that we'll steal from there."

"Now let the guidance begin. Let's sneak into the plantation." 

"Infiltrating...A plantation?" Emma asked.

"Yeah." Hayato confirmed.

"There's a mass-production farm around 5km west from this place. We've sneaked in there before to get some supplies...There were many kinds of medicine. think they should have what Chris needs too."

"Wow..."

"You've sneaked in?!"

"Makes sense..."

'I get it.' Y/n and Chuuya thought. 

'These two...Minerva...It's not easy to procure supplies for hundreds of people. So they get them from the farms by attacking or stealing...'

"Let's get going. If we leave right now, we can be back before sunset. We can save him." Hayato said.

"Is this really ok?"

"There's no other option."

" Sunshine, It's our best bet for Chris..." 

"But it's still a plantation, y'know?" 

Emma was quiet before she said, "I'm going. Please lead the way."

"Emma!!"

"We only need the medicine. We should keep the group small. Quick in, quick out." Emma explained.

"Right!" Hayato agreed.

"Jin, stay here, please. If worst comes to worst, don't wait after nightfall. If we haven't returned by then, please take everybody to Minerva's place." Emma instructed.

"Roger, Ma'am," Jin confirmed.

"We need one more...who knows about medicines..." Emma mumbled. 

'But who...? ' She wondered.

"Zack, can I ask for your help with this?" Emma requested.

"Of course." He said.

"Wait...Emma, let me go instead...Please." Anna requested.

"Huh-"

"Anna?!"The kids were taken by surprise.

"You realize it too, right? The most rational choice is to leave Zack here. For Chris's sake, and not only his...What if something happens to Dominic? What if demons or the Ratri attack...with everybody crowded together like this? Zack is the one with the most experience, battle power, and skill with dealing with them...Sandy's equally good too. I should be the one to go. I'll bring back the medicine Chris needs." Anna said.

"But, Anna...!"

"Right...! Even if...still..."

"No...Anna's right." Zack admitted.

"Zack!"

"But, for another reason. She knows more than anybody about medications." Zack said.The children were taken aback by his statement.

"Am right?" Zack asked.

"Yes!" Sandy agreed.

"And not just medications, but everything related to healthcare... She's put a lot of effort into studying all that during this year. We can't compare. All for the sake of supporting her family."

"She learns incredibly fast and remembers everything...Her current level left even Lucas impressed!" Anna blushed from the compliments.

"Let her go. With Anna there, even if they lack the proper medicine, she'll find a way." Zack said. Anna smiled, feeling happy and appreciated.

"That said, I understand why everybody is worried...So Y/n, Chuuya-kun and Ray should go with you too." Oliver said.

"These Ray has been super nervous for a while now because of that... and the two have been really quiet too " Gillian said.

"Yeah...Odd right" Lannion said.

The three made an irked expression for there own reasons.

"We'll be fine here." Oliver assured.

"Come back to us, no matter what!" Gilda said.

"Got it! We'll be back before sunset with the medicine- Whatever it takes!" Emma said.

"Let's go, then." Hayato called.

Before leaving, Emma knelt beside Christie.

'Chris... We'll be back in a moment... Before sunset, I promise. I promise, so...so, please...Hang in there for a bit longer! '

"See you soon!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Hayato, Y/n, Emma, Ray, and Anna stood in front of a plantation.

"So, that's..."

"Right, it's the farm." Hayato confirmed. 

"Don't worry. It's a low-grade mass-producing plantation, so the security is weak. There are few demons. They rely on machines. Just avoid the cameras and sensors, and we won't be seen. However, I ask you to be as quiet as possible once we're in there. The cameras respond to sound. And as soon as they spot us...The demons will come after us with all they got." Hayato warned.

"Got it."

'It's crucial to stay stealthy and unseen and get out as soon as possible...'

"Well then..." Hayato said as he lifted an opening. 

"Please follow after me."

The group was walking in what can be assumed as the sewers. They stopped at a hole.

"The way gets steep from now on. Be careful."

As they were climbing, Anna's foot slipped and she yelped.

"Sorry." She apologized.

"Don't worry about it." Chuuya said.

"We're almost there." Hayato said.

They were climbing large pipes( Sorry don't know how to describe them ) and in a certain area, Hayato lifted a platform from a ceiling and looked below.

"We'll go down here. There's a camera on the right side. Keep it in mind. The medicine room is at the end of the corridor."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Nothing to report. Nothing to report. Nothing to report."

"Dammit...Nothing to do..." A demon said.

"Ain't that a good thing?" Another asked.

"These days they keep telling us to do extra work..."

"Yeah, something about thefts increasing or whatever."

"I heard another farm blew up too!"

"So the brass wanna tighten security, eh."

"Right...but that's what I'm telling ya...Why do we gotta be the ones doing all these patrols?!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

As they were nearing a corner, a demon was now in sight. Anna was right in front of it with wide eyes in horror.

Emma pulled Anna away as Ray fired at the demon.

The demons in the monitor room were now looking at the scene on their screens.

"H-Humans?!"

"Run!" Ray shouted as he ran in the opposite direction from the others, the demons following.

'Ray!! ' Emma thought.

"Oh my." Y/n blinked while Chuuya just sighed at the boy's recklessness as he watched the boy run, eventually disappearing from their sight.

Hayato was with Y/n, Chuuya, Emma, and Anna when they heard a noise.

His eyes widened and then he told the other four, 

"I'm going to help! Get the medicine and come back where we came from!" Hayato was in his thoughts as he ran.

'That boy doesn't know the area...He's going to die! He saved my life! I know I'm weak, but I can't stand by doing nothing! '

"Emma..." Anna said.

"Let's go, Anna." Emma said.

"Let's have a small adventure here! Woo-hoo!" Y/n grinned as Chuuya sighed at her.

'They're right... This is what I came to do...Ray , Chuuya and Hayato are buying us time. Y/n, Emma, and I must find the medicine! '

Y/n, Emma, and Anna found a room with many shelves stocked with different kinds of medication.

"So many different kinds... Can we find it among so many of them...?"Emma thought.Anna scanned around the room.

'Not there. Not there...'

She then walked to some shelves and pointed.

"Here! On this shelf! First, we need that medicine..."Emma climbed the shelf and said, 

"I'll get it. so keep searching for more!"

"Right...!" Anna agreed.

'I need to hurry...! While Ray, Chuuya and Hayato have the demons distracted for us, Y/n, Emma and I will find Christie the medicine he needs! '

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The demons in the monitor were shocked by the infiltrators.

"Humans?!"

"Humans?!"

"They're human invaders!!" 

Three demons exclaimed as they ran after Ray and Chuuya.He shot at them making them stop, giving him more time to run.

"Sir Rayyy!" Hayato called out.

"HUH?!" Chuuya said in disbelief. 

"Hayato?!"

"Why are you here...!?" Chuuya asked

"I thought that you might not know the way, so I came rushing to you!!!" Hayato explained..

"Idiot!! You should be protecting Y/n, Emma, and Anna!" Ray said 

"No...That's exactly what I'm doing... In order to protect those three, we must not get caught...We need to lead them around for as long as we possibly can!!" Hayato said.

'This guy...' Both Ray and Chuuya thought as he looked at Hayato. 

"You're seriously trembling." Chuuya said 

"Well, this is seriously scary!!" Hayato nervously smiled.

"Thanks for the help!" Ray said.

A shadow loomed over them and Ray turned around and shot the demon in the eye as another shadow of a large being appeared looming over Chuuya as he activated him ability and crushed it without even looking at it as blood splattered on the floor.

"Well then that's done...." Chuuya said nonchalantly making Hayato shiver.

"You're a good guy. Let's make sure we all get out of here safely. Leave the escape route to me. You focus on the demons. Let's get their attention as much as we can and then leave!!" Ray instructed.

"Right!" Hayato replied.

As they ran, something caught Ray's attention.

"Eh?"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Y/n, Emma, and Anna quickly made their way through the plantation. 

"As long as Ray and Chuuya-kun are there, they'll be okay." Emma said.

'I'm so glad...We were able to get the necessary medicine. Now all that's left is to escape safely with Ray, Chuuya-kun and the rest...' Anna smiled.

"Eh..."

"Ray and Chuuya-kun will protect Hayato. They would never die while they still has somebody to protect." Y/n said

"Yeah!!" Emma agreed

."You're right."

"Just a bit further and we're outside. Let's meet up with Ray and Chuuya-kun right away and head back."

'It'll be alright. We can return by sunset. Wait for us, Christie. We're coming back-'

Emma was cut from her thoughts when she and Y/n opened the exit and saw demons standing there.

"Uh oh..." The girl blinked..

"Anna, get back!!" Emma yelled. 

"Run! Demons are outside of-"Y/n and Emma were then grabbed by one of the demons.

"Y/n!!! Emma!!" Anna screamed.

"Oh...hello there. Nice weather we're having, am I right?" Y/n smiled nervously as she and Emma were held, although she was held upside down.

"What a peculiar creature..."

"These are the two? They're really human."

"I heard a voice. There's still another here."

"Let's report this."

"Headquarters. Headquarters."

"Hmm? These two have different features."

"Wait...These humans..."

The demons all stared at the emblem on Emma's neck. The number 63194, is the number that identifies where she belongs from. They shifted their eyes to Y/n who was still grinning nervously, and their eyes shifted to the bandages on her neck, so they lowered them and caught sight of the numbers.Emma had a horrified expression, Y/n was still nervously smiling, and Anna had tears on her face.

"GRACE FIELD PREMIUM MEAT!! THIS GIRL IS ALSO HER!!! THE EXECUTIVE!!!" They shouted

Emma was being pulled by the demon.

"LET ME EAT HER!!"

"HAND OVER THE EXECUTIVE TO ME, THEN!!"

"WE CAN'T EAT HER! IT'S PROHIBITED! BUT I WANT THE OTHER GIRL!!!"

"NO, ME!!"

"MOVE!!"

'It's no use, I can't get away...' Emma thought.

Y/n was still held upside down as she felt her eye twitching from the shouting demons. A demon tossed Emma as to its mouth.

"THANKS FOR THE-"

The demons were slashed and they fell to the ground, now dead. Emma looked up as she sat on the floor while Y/n was on her back, tilting his head as they saw a tall person.

'Who is that...!?'Emma thought.

'A human...?'

"Auuuhh..." The person said.They brought their sharp weapon closer to Emma and Y/n's neck, ready to kill them, but they were stopped.

"Oi, oi, oi, oi!! Friends, they're friends! These people are my friends and savior." Hayato exclaimed.

"Hayato?!" The unknown person said. 

"Uuuu..."

"Y/n!!! Emma!!" Ray and Anna shouted as Chuuya came from behind. 

Anna hugged Y/n and Emma as she cried.

"I'm soooo relieved!! That was too scary...! I'm so glad that you're safe...!!"

"This person...They saved Y/n and from demons." Emma said.

"Hayato's allies? So that guy is Minerva's...?" Chuuya said as he looked up at the unknown person as he then went towards Y/n and held her stand up.

"Yes, this is Zazie. A trusted friend of the Boss." Hayato clarified. 

"It's probably because Jin and were taking too long to search for- Ah, ow, ow, ow!!" He whined as Zazie squeezed his head.

"He's insanely strong, but you can never tell what he's thinking. He only listens to what the Boss says, so be careful."

Y/n grinned as she held a hand out to Zazie, who only tilted his head.

'What an interesting being he is~' Y/n thought

'This person... Minerva's confidant... What's more, that agility of his. A katana against the demons...That mask too...'Emma observed. 

"Let's get back. If we stay here much longer, the demons will comes warming." Ray said.

"Yeah. We have the medicine, so let's hurry back to everyone." Anna said.

"Yes!" Hayato cheered. 

"Hey Zazie, you come to...!" He called out. 

And with that, they went to regroup with the others to eventually head out to see William Minerva.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

After a few days of traveling, the group finally made it to the area where they would meet William Minerva.

"SO BIG!!!"

"I can't believe these trees!" Gilda said as she and the rest of the children examined the area in awe.

"It's a forest!" Yvette said.

"But way bigger than the other ones we've seen!" Don added. 

"Is the hideout in there?" Oliver asked.

"Yes! We've almost arrived." Jin responded.

'It's true that this area is far away from the demon villages... But I bet this forest must be brimming with wild demons. And they settled hundreds of people in such a place...?' Ray thought.

"The trees all look the same, can't tell where we're going!"

'Well this just got interesting ' Chuuya and Y/n thought 

"I'll go ahead first to tell the Boss about you folks!" Hayato said. 

"Jin, Zazie, show the way to our friends and keep 'em safe!"

"Roger!" Jin replied.

Hayato took off very fast, shocking the other children.

'He's fast!! '

'Hayato is actually fast!!'

'What was that? No... Come to think of it, at that time this guy had...He's...No... They are-'Ray thought.

"Here it is." Jin said, cutting his thoughts off. Jin pointed to the entrance, leading in between the overgrown roots. 

"This is our hideout."The children looked at the place in bewilderment.

"WOW! WOW! WOW! WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!" Both Thoma and Lannion exclaimed.

"Our hideout." Jin repeated.

"Yes, we know that..." Gillian sweatdropped.

'An entire town... Inside a tree?'Emma thought as the group looked around. 

'Amazing...It's a town, really. They got everything. And what's more...All these kids have a smile on their faces.' Chuuya thought 

Many of the children started greeting the newcomers.

"Welcome!"

"Wow! The fugitives are here, dude!"

"Nice to meet you!"

"Welcome!"

'This is the paradise that Minerva built...Why does it feel like something Odasaku would have done...' Y/n thought 

"You must be tired. Here's some tea. We have sweets too." A kid said as he and some other children passed out refreshments and snacks.

"S-S-Sweets?!"

"Enjoy!"

"Thanks!"

Ray only looked around as he accepted a drink. Y/n grinned as she spotted high areas. 

Then, when she was about to go up there, he felt someone grab his arm and collar and she turned to see Ray and Chuuya deadpanning.

"Hehehe..." The girl sweatdropped.

"Emma!" Hayato called out. 

"The Boss wants to meet the leader!"Emma turned to Oliver and he nodded with a smile.

"I'll be back soon!" Emma waved as she followed Hayato and Zazie.

'Finally... Finally, I'll meet him.'Emma thought as she remembered the beginning. 

'It was thanks to you...that we could escape. Thanks to you...We could have these two years of happiness.

They then arrived at a door and Hayato knocked. 

"Boss. She's here." Hayato said as he waited for a response. 

"Come in." A voice from the other side of the door said.Hayato opened the door and Emma's eyes widened as she saw the person on the other side of the door. 

"Thanks, Hayato. You may leave now."Hayato obeyed and left Emma with the person."It's been a long time, hasn't it?" The male asked.

 'He's... No way...How?'Emma wondered as she stood in shock, tears rolling down her face.

"Norman..." Emma said. 

Norman stood there with a smile on his face as he looked at her. 

"Are you really... Norman?" She asked. 

'But he was shipped on that day... Didn't the demons...

Norman nodded in confirmation that it was really him.

"Emma." He said with a smile, making more tears come out of Emma's eyes

She then ran to him, dropping the pen Y/n had given her since she didn't feel like holding it.

'How often did I dream of this...That he could somehow be alive...How often was I filled with regret...And about to fall into total despair. It was so hard, Norman. But I never gave up! I kept going! '

Emma fell onto him as he caught her in his arms.

"All this time, I hoped we could meet again...I'm glad you're doing fine, Emma." 

"It's like a dream...You're alive! You're alive!" Emma cried. 

She then squished his face, making him confused. 

"You're really Norman, right? Really? You aren't some kind of doppelganger or monster, right? How? Why? They took you that time..." 

"I was taken to a particular farm..." Norman sadly smiled. 

"...and there I became another cattle." 

'A particular farm...?'Emma thought. 

"And you..."Norman then felt something missing from the side of Emma's head, his eyes widening.

"Ah, this...I left it at the Grace Field house. But we did manage to escape! And we brought Y/n and Ray along with us!" Emma smiled. 

"I see. You did well..." 

The group that came with Emma now stood in front of Norman. 

"This is our family now!" Emma cheered. 

"It's gotten quite large. What a great family!" Norman smiled. 

"Hu...Huh? What's going on here?" Don asked. 

"Wait, what...? Minerva was..." Thoma and Lannion said. 

"It's that boy. That boy from Emma's pictures..." Violet said. 

"But, didn't he..." Gillian trailed. 

"22194 22194." Adam said. 

"You're alive?! The real thing?!" Nat said as he started crying, same with the other children from Grace Field. 

"Norman!" They cried as they hugged the boy. 

"You survived! I'm so glad!!" 

"How?!" 

"I'm glad, Norman..." 

"Right, Emma, Y/n, Ray?" Gillian asked. 

"Ray...?"Ray stepped in front of Norman as the latter smiled at him. 

"Ray..." 

Ray then slapped him in the face, making the others scream in surprise. 

"How awful. To get payback without so much as greeting me." Norman smiled as he rubbed where Ray slapped him. 

"Looks like you were able to find something important to you."

"Yeah...Thanks for that." Ray said as he failed to stop tears from falling from his eyes. 

"I'm glad you're alive...!" He said, hugging Norman and Emma. 

'Wh-?! Why am I being hugged too?!'Emma thought. 

"Don't think of trying to die again, dumb Norman." 

"Right...I got it, idiot Ray." 

"Hey...Where's Y/n? Is she not with you guys?" Norman questioned as he remembered the time he was separated from her as the others looked around, no sight of the brunette. 

"That moron..." Ray groaned, placing his hand to his face as they hear a voice coming closer to them. 

"So Slug how about we go on top of that roof and jump of it?" 

"HAH?! How about I beat the shit out of you?!"

"Well that's certainly a displeasing way too go out. Think about getting beaten up by a kid."

"TEME?! You're a kid too you waste of bandages!" 

As two figures came bickering with each other making the rest of them sweatdrop.

"There they go again." Zack sighed 

"Who?" Norman questioned

"Chuuya-kun and-" Violet answered as she was about to continue as a certain brunette slammed the door open making everyone look at her.

"Y/n..." Norman muttered as Y/n made her way towards him.

"Norman! Wow you have outgrown everyone huh?" Y/n said with a smile

"Well you still are taller that me...Still with the suicide?" 

"Yup!"

"It's good to see you again." Norman said as he opened his arms and hugged Y/n as she happily returned it back.

"Who?" Both Norman and Chuuya asked 

"Well I would like you to meet my former partner in the Hq unit Chuuya Nakahara!"

"Slug this is my friend Norman!"

"I heard."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

(3976 Words)

hope you enjoyed it....

Till we meet next time....

Have a great time...

Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2.5K 19
"Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game, but the risk is that you surely lose the person for a lifetime." Love is as com...
1.5K 43 14
: Μ—Μ€βž› ⌜☁️⌟ Bungo Stray Dogs |Β·| MORALS FanFiction [Dazai x Fem!Oc] ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· Presents. . . After a Tragic Exper...
3.1K 173 24
Rose was an orphan who ran away from the orphanage because of it's disgusting secret. She ran and met someone familiar who took her in. But little...