Levi's Angel Ereri/Riren

Oleh Rirenislifee

Eren Jaeger is a 14 year old angel. But not just any angel, the prince angel, and on his 15th birthday, he wi... Lebih Banyak

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
A/N
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23

part 8

8K 355 222
Oleh Rirenislifee

Eren's POV

Armin was leading us through town.

"Are you excited to hear the fortune teller?" Connie asked me.

"What?"

"Let me guess, you weren't listening to Armin earlier were you."

"Can you blame me?" Connie just sighed and laughed a little.

"Well first we are going to some fortune teller, don't ask me why."

"Okay, then what?" I questioned.

"We will get something to eat, maybe shop a bit then physical training back near the cabin."

"Alright thanks." I said. What's the point of the fortune teller????

"We're here!" Armin exclaimed.

"Yay!" Sasha jumped. We were at a small dark building. It seemed to be isolated from the rest of town. It was almost a little creepy.

"Hello?" Armin asked entering the building. A small bell rung as we entered.

At first their was no response but suddenly, footsteps in the distance could be heard. Closer. Closer..

"HI! WELCOME!" I peppy brunnett with glasses said. Mikasa immediately looked suspicious of her.

"You're here to get your future read right?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Come this way." We all started walking but the lady stopped us.

"No not all of you, just you." She said pointing to me.

"No he isn't going alone!" Mikasa protested.

"Come on Mikasa, what's the worse that could happen?" I asked. She sighed and said that she would come back their if we weren't back in less then 10 minutes and the lady just nodded.

When were in the back room she sat around a table. "I'm Hanji by the way."

"Eren."

"Well Eren, its nice to meet you." I looked around, the place was pretty empty.

"Have you been here long?" I asked, slightly on edge.

"No, actually, I got here yesterday. I figured it could be fun! Now put your hands out." I did so and the orb in the center of the table- which somehow I didn't notice before, started fogging up. I couldn't see anything but Hanji seemed to be able to. After about a minute she finished and the orb went back to normal.

"What did it say?" I asked her.

"Something terrible is going to happen and for the first time in history, an angel will work together with a demon."

"Wait! You know about-"

"That's all the time we have! Bye!" She stood up and pushed me out of the room. "Have a good day!"

My friends and I left the building.

"Eren, did she do anything to you?" Mikasa seemed concerned.

"No but I did find something odd."

"What was it?" She responded almost immediately.

"Geesh, calm down Mikasa, she mentioned Angels and Demons..."

"Well that's because she is a demon!"

"What?!?"

"I could tell by her aura as soon as we entered. That's why I didn't want you going with her alone. Are you sure she didn't do anything to you."

"Yes, I'm positive."

"Well let's go get something to eat, and get our minds off of this!" Sasha suggested. I nodded in agreement. We went to Rico's diner again. After getting some things from the store, we were walking back. I had told everyone what Hanji said to me.

"What could the 'something terrible' be?" Connie asked.

"I don't know, but its got to be big enough for a demon and angel to work together." I added.

"She was probably jus making it up." Mikasa never really trusted demons.

"Yah, but what reason would she have to lie?" Sasha mentioned.

"I guess we will find out if she was telling the truth." I sighed tired of walking with groceries in my arms.

"She could have at least given us more information." Connie complained. "She didn't give us any details!" Soon we were back at the cabin.

"Alright, everyone put the stuff away and head out to the clearing behind the cabin.

Five minutes later and we were all outside.

Won't this be fun...

°•°•°•°time skip to the end of training°•°•°•°

We finished our training and headed back inside. It had gotten pretty dark and everyone headed to bed. I wasn't exactly tired so I put on some sweatpants and a light blue T-shirt. I grabbed a light black jacket and after everyone was asleep, I snuck out. I shoved my hands into my pocket as I walked through the park, in no particular direction. I continued walking until a heard a voice behind me making me jump,

"You know its not safe to walk alone at night." I quickly turned around to see a familiar face.

"Levi!"

"Hey, brat."

"Are you going for a midnight stroll too?"

"Something like that. An old friend came to town and I've been trying to avoid her."

"Why would you avoid your friend."

"Trust me, if you knew her you would too."

"I'll trust you on this one." I laughed. We ended up walking together, the streets being lit by street lights. As we were walking, we passed a small Italian Ice shop that was open 24/7.

"I've always wanted to try Italian Ice! One of my friends said it was amazing but then again, she likes everything!" I said looking at the shop. Okay so that wasn't 100% true. I had heard of it for the first time on this trip but Sasha did say it was good. I heard the bell to the shop ring and I looked up seeing Levi enter the shop.

"You coming brat?" He held the door open and I quickly entered the shop. There was a girl with bright red hair standing behind the counter.

"Welcome to Izzy's Italian Ice, what can I get for y'all?" She asked with a goofy grin.

"Do you know what you want?" Levi asked me taking out his wallet.

"Oh you don't have to-"

"I know I don't have to, if I didn't want to then I wouldn't have asked now hurry up and choose a flavor." With that I shut up and looked at the flavors.

"Can I have a strawberry?" I asked him he nodded and turned to the girl behind the counter.

"One strawberry and one piña colada."

"Comin' right up!" The girl- Izzy, hummed as she scooped our orders into cups. Levi paid her and we left the shop.

"Thank you." I said as I took a bite of my Italian Ice. "Mmm, this is better then I thought it would be."

"Want to go sit down?" Levi pointed to a bench.

"Sure." We sat down and ate our Italian Ice. The bench was right next to a street light, so it wasn't hard to see.

"You want a bite of mine?" I offered Levi holding out my spoon with some of the tasty treat on it. He looked at me for a moment, oh what if he has a think about germs or something. I was about to retract my hand when he leaned over and put his mouth on my spoon. I found myself blushing a little and quickly looked away.

"It's good." Was all he said to me. He let me try some of his next, it tasted very tropical to me. We finished our cups and put them in a nearby trashcan.

"I bet the sun will start to come up soon." I said staring at the sky. There were a few stars that sprinkled the night sky making the sight breathtaking. Back at my citadel, the view wasn't nearly as nice.

"Follow me." Levi stated taking my hand and walking in the direction of the park. My face heated up from the sudden contact but luckily, Levi's back was turned so I doubt he noticed. He stopped when we reached a hill in the park. By now the sun had started to rise and the view was stunning. The sky was painted in many vibrant colors. A few birds flew by making it all the more scenic. I realized Levi was still holding my hand but I didn't protest. After watching the sunset for a few more minutes I stood up telling Levi I had to get going. We said our goodbyes and I began walking back to the cabin. I took the long way so Levi couldn't watch me go back into the forest because that could raise some suspicions. I yawned as I walked, I wonder when I got so tired. I got back to the cabin and collapsed on the couch. The clock read 4:45am. Did I really stay out that long??? I shut my eyes and let my mind begin to dream about Levi.

A/N~

Hey, just out of curiosity, is anyone going to Momocon? I hope you liked the chapter ☺ bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.5K 69 8
This is a omegaverse. This is a Sasunaru. HighSchool drama. I'll try my best to do different POV. SLOW UPDATESโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
21.8K 867 26
After the death of his closest friend and love of his life. Akashi seijuro was at a loss of life. Trying to get through each day hoping the pain woul...