boruto and sarada love

By plsyougotmedead12

3 years after Sasuke and boruto leave the village to train they come back... My own character is ryuk More

Comes home
Jealousy
Together

The dinner

142 1 0
By plsyougotmedead12

Sarada wakes up to the sun shining on her face. Uhh what time is it she says to herself. She looks at the clock next to her bed it says 12:00pm

Sarada: shit i must have slept in

Sarada gets out of bed and takes a shower puts on her clothes and brushes her hair and puts it in a low ponytail with her bangs in the front like Itachis hair was. She goes down stairs and meets her mother

Sakura: hello sarada

Sarada: hey mama I accidentally slept in

Sakura: I know I was wondering what happened to you. Sakura laughs a little.

Sarada walks to her mothers and says what did you make her breakfast?

Sakura: it's on the counter.

Sarada: ok

Sarada walks over to the counter and brings her food to the table and starts eating it.

Sarada: mama where's papa?

Sakura: oh he's at the hokage's office.

Sarada: alright.

Sarada got finished eating and walks to the door and says I'm leaving.

Sakura: ok

Sarada: see ya later

Sarada starts walking around and sees himawari with inojin.

Sarada pov: I wonder what they are doing together.

Hima: oh no that's sarada.

Inojin: what's wrong.

Hima: what if she tells boruto that we're together.

Inojin: I don't know.

Hima: my brother might kill you.

Sarada walks over to them and asks them why they are together. Inojin flat out said we're dating.

Hima: shut up!

Sarada giggles and says that's ok

Hima: can you not tell boruto please.

Sarada: ok well have fun. Sarada starts walking away and himawari blushes.

Boruto: sarada. He says under his breath.

Sarada just kept walking she didn't notice him because he's so quiet she walks past him but he grabs her hand.

Sarada turns around and sees him and instantly starts blushing. And said what

Boruto: come with me.

Sarada: where?

Boruto: just to walk around.

Sarada: ok

Boruto let go of her hand they both started walking together. Boruto would always look at her and smile.

Sarada pov: why is he always looking at me.

Boruto pov: she's so beautiful.

Sarada breaks the silence and says are you dating sumire?

Boruto was took back at the question but said no in the most cold voice that kinda scared sarada.

Sarada: ok...

Boruto: why did you want to know?

Sarada: because I saw you with her.

Boruto: oh I was uncomfortable next to her the whole time.

Sarada: really?

Boruto: yes.. she wanted to get ice cream with me which was kinda weird but I didn't say Anything.

Sarada: oh.

Boruto: you coming to dinner tonight?

Sarada: yes

Boruto: alright well I gotta get going.

Sarada: ok.

Sarada walks home and goes in the kitchen and asks her mom are we going to dinner with the uzumaki family?

Sakura: yes

Sarada: what time.

Sakura: 7

Sarada says ok and starts walking up stairs and sees the clock says 5:30

Sarada: I'll get ready at 6:20 but In the mean time I'll go to ino's flower shop

Sarada: mama I'm leaving I'll be back at 6 something.

Sakura: alright.

Sarada starts walking to the flower shop and sees mitsuki.

Mitsuki: hey sarada.

Sarada: hey mitsuki what are you doing?

Mitsuki: oh nothing just going to buy cho cho some flowers.

Sarada: alright. I'm going to the flower shop too.

Mitsuki: why.

Sarada: you know for ryuk's grave.

Mitsuki: oh man I miss him he was a good friend.

Sarada: he really was.

Both sarada and mitsuki arrived at the flower shop and sarada got some Beautiful set of blue roses. And mitsuki got some beautiful set of dahlia's they both paid and left.

Sarada: you going to the dinner tonight?

Mitsuki: yes what about you?

Sarada: same but see ya later.

Mitsuki: bye.

Sarada starts walking to the cemetery but her dad sees her.

Sasuke: sarada

Sarada turns around to see her dad.

Sarada: oh hey papa.

Sasuke: where are you going?

Sarada: oh no where.

Sasuke: it does look like your going somewhere with thoses flowers.

Sarada: oh theses oh there for me.

Sasuke: ok just be home before the dinner at the uzumaki house.

Sarada: ok.

Sasuke could tell that sarada was lieing to him so he decided to follow her without her noticing.

Sarada pov: I can't tell him what I'm really doing.

Sarada proceeded to walk to the cemetery when she got there Sasuke was shocked she stopped at a grave that said ryuk on it and she put the flowers down and cleaned off the grave. A tear came down her cheek then she left.

Sasuke stood on the tree shocked of what he just saw.

Sasuke pov: who is that. How did he die. Was that her boyfriend.  Sasuke wanted to go up to sarada and ask who that was but decided not to.

Sarada: it's been a year since he died and I still can't get over it.

Sarada walked home and went to her room and looked at the clock it said 6:16.

Sarada: alright ima get ready now.

Sarada put on this dress

And then put on theses earrings

Then she put her hair down her hair goes past her waist then parted it down the middle.

Then she put on this necklace

Then these high heels

She looked stunning sarada looked at the clock it said 6:45.

Sakura: sarada we're leaving you ready!

Sarada: ya coming!

Sarada walked down the stairs and Sakura looked at her and said you look stunning.

Sasuke: I better keep a eye out on any boy looking at my beautiful daughter.

Sakura and sarada started laughing.

Sakura: Alright let's go.

All of them started walking to the uzumaki house and they gotten there early so Sasuke and can talk to naruto before the others came

Sasuke knocked on the door and hinata answered and said come in.

All of them walked in and naruto was sitting on the couch sakura and Sasuke both sat down on the couch next to him and started talking.

Meanwhile..

Sarada.

Sarada heard her name gettting called and looked at the stairs and saw boruto.

Sarada: hey.

Boruto: hi what are you doing here early.

Sarada: my parents wanted to talk to naruto especially my dad.

Boruto: alright wanna come up stairs?

Sarada: sure.

Both of them walk up stairs to boruto's room sarada sits on his bed and says so what's up.

Boruto: nothing Much you?

Sarada: nothing just bored most of the time.

Boruto: oh well what happened when I was out of the village.

Sarada: well the hokage put a new person on our team when you left but he died.

Boruto: how did he die?

Sarada: when we were on a mission rogue ninjas came and attacked us they killed him in front of me. Still traumatized after that day I promised my self I would protect people before my self.

Boruto looked at sarada she had her head down boruto walked over to her and hugged her and said it's ok sarada he's in a better place.

Sarada started blushing and started crying.

Boruto: shhh shh it's alright your safe.. he safe.

Sarada: thank you for everything bolt.

When boruto heard her call him bolt he started blushing and said it's alright Sara.

When sarada heard that she started blushing.

Boruto pulled away for the hug and looked at her and wiped her tears away and looked at her sarada was blushing.

Boruto: your so gorgeous you know that.

Sarada decided to flirt back and say your so handsome you know that.

Boruto smirked and said what if I do something that could change your life while smirking.

Sarada started blushing and said what if you do that right now she said while smirking.

Boruto Leaned in and kissed sarada on the lips. They both started blushing. Then it got deeper then they started making out for 2 minutes. Boruto departed and looked at her. Sarada was blushing.

Boruto: sara can I ask you something.

Sarada: what is it?

Boruto: wanna be my girlfriend.

Sarada: of course.

Boruto and sarada started making out again till they heard the door open. And it was himawari.

Hima: oops sorry

Boruto and sarada looked at each other and started laughing a little.

Boruto: don't tell no one ok hima

Hima: alright well everyone is here and that werido sumire is here too.

Boruto: ok

Hima closed the door and sarada looked at boruto.

Boruto: don't give me that look he said while smirking.

Sarada: I just don't like that she likes you.

Boruto: there's nothing to worry about sara let's go.

Sarada: ok bolt

Boruto and sarada both walk down stairs and look at everyone they both sit next to each other. Everyone was talking but sarada and boruto was silent till boruto breaks the silence.

Boruto: sara.

Sarada: yes

Boruto: why is inojin sitting next to hima and looking at her like that.

Sarada: I don't know.

Boruto: are they dating...?

Sarada got nervous and looked at him and said no I don't think so.

Boruto: looked at her and said ok just making sure.

Time has past..

Time has past and everyone was leaving.

Sarada went up to boruto's room and knocked no one answered so she knocked again no answer so she walked in

Boruto: hm

Sarada: answer the first time...

Boruto: ok ok what's wrong.

Sarada: nothing I'm leaving now.

Boruto got up and kissed her and said see you tomorrow baby.

Sarada: see you tomorrow my love.

When he heard sarada say that he started blushing.

Sarada walked down the stairs but heard sumire talking to hima and saying how much she likes boruto. Sarada's blood started boiling Hima looked at sarada and mouthed she's so annoying. Sarada started laughing. And mouthed back I know.. hima started laughing.

Sarada and Sasuke and Sakura left and went home and sarada went to her room took off her dress her heels and earrings then she got in bed and went to sleep and dreamt about boruto.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
341K 10.9K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
210K 23.7K 62
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...