Fated Queen | MiChaeng [G!P]✔

By _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER: 1
CHAPTER: 2
CHAPTER: 3
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER: 9
CHAPTER: 10
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER: 13
CHAPTER: 14
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER: 17
CHAPTER: 18
CHAPTER: 19
CHAPTER: 20 -FIN-

CHAPTER: 15

3.3K 77 53
By _Myoui_Penguin_

"Momo what's wrong?" I asked her and she bowed.

"Someone released a news about you, and it's not very good for your image."

---

Queen Chaeyoung's POV

"And what might that be?" I asked her.

"I'm not very sure if it's good to say here my queen." she told me while tilting her head referring to Minari.

Both Minari and I were confused, but then I thought it must be something concerning Minari or something she shouldn't hear.

I just nodded, "Fine, we'll discuss this back at the palace." I told her firmly and caressed my queen's hand to calm her down as she also looks worried.

When we arrived we immediately went to Sajeongjeon Hall where grandmother and Tzuyu were waiting for us.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what is the meaning of this? Did you really think of divorcing Mina-yah?" grandmother asked furiously.

"Wait grandmother I-"

"Wh-what?" I was cut when I heard my one and only Minari asked with a shaky voice.

I quickly went to her and held her shoulders, "Love it's a misunderstanding I just-"

I stopped, everything is blurry and a mess at the moment and I sighed in frustration, "Ms. Im, just take my queen to her chambers for now." I calmly ordered her.

"Yes your majesty," Nayeon replied and bowed but before she could take my queen I held her shoulders.

"I promise I'll explain ok? Please trust me on this hm?" I told her, almost begging.

She didn't say anything, and her face was just filled both with worry and sort of...anger.

I understand why she would be angry, now her present face expression will stay in my mind while I try to fix everything.

Nayeon just took her away from me now I say and sat at my table.

"Now explain this Chaeyoung-ah." my grandmother told me firmly, I sighed, I ordered everyone except her and my own sister.

"So please grandmother, leave this to me, please don't worry you know there's nothing I couldn't solve hm." I told her after I explained everything to them.

She sighs, "You better Chaeyoung-ah not for our royal family's reputation but for you, Mina-ya, and your incoming child, you know Mina deserves to know everything than all of us here."she replied with worry.

"I know, I know grandmother, so please, please rest now, I'll handle all of this." I then called out grandmother's P.A. to take her to her chambers and Sana came for Tzuyu as well.

Momo went inside my office now with Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim is here your majesty." she told me and both bowed to me.

"So what did you get?" I immediately asked him.

He opened his suitcase and showed me a few papers and photos.

"Someone disclosed your file for divorce to another person and that person paid a guy to tip off the media about." he started saying.

"Did you find out who disclosed it and who he disclosed it to?" I asked slamming my fist on my table and Momo flinched.

He nods, "I'm sure no one else knows about you filing a divorce other than your own lawyer, you might've ripped the divorce paper you had but he had a copy." he replied and showed me the picture.

"He then went to visit the detention center in Gyeonggi where Jeon Somi is imprisoned." he added showing him and that woman talking.

"After they talked, Somi called for another guy with a connection of an officer that is hired there to secretly fulfill her demands so she could be comfortable at the detention center. The guy waited at Atty. Han's car and he gave him the file." he said showing me all the pictures

"Momo, find Atty. Han, and that bastard that tipped off the media immediately! If who could find the two the fastest and bring him here will get $5 million and one of the villas we bought recently in Gangnam." I said furiously and gave the picture.

"Mr. Kim call your guys too." I told him and he nodded as he start to dial on his phone.

The fastest one took 30 minutes, one of Mr. Kim's men had a small gang with him to hold the two.

Both are kneeling before me now with their heads down shivering in fear, having bruises all over their faces, their clothes all dirty, ripped, and messy.

"Where'd you find them?" Mr. Kim asked them.

"The lawyer here was about to run away to China at Incheon airport while the other one was about to board a boat at the seaport that delivers products to Osaka." one of the men who must be the leader of the gang replied.

I squatted down to reach Atty. Han, "Look at me Atty. Han." I coldly said and he slowly raises his head up shakily.

"Let me get straight to the point, so why did you do it huh?" I asked him calmly.

"S-she she threatened me that she'll harm my f-family your majesty, I-I'm so sorry." he stuttered and looked down again crying.

I scoffed and was about to laugh, "Did you actually think she could do that? She's nothing but just a criminal now even her father is removed from his position, what power or money do they have?"

"A-all I know is there's a p-powerful Vietnamese family that stayed loyal to her and h-had connections in the country t-hat that still could even kidnap people like me, I-I-I was walking home when a van stopped by me and kn-knocked me out, the next I knew I was sitting at a detention's center's cafeteria and J-Jeon Somi was in front of me." he explained with a shaky voice and continued crying.

I sighed and shook my head, "You never learn Atty. Han, what do you think that Vietnamese family has compared to me?! The queen of the Republic of Korea! Rich families like those have no match for the royal family. Their net worth and power are surely just a penny of what I own!! You could've told me and I would've protected your family!" I furiously told him without letting anyone stop me.

FLASHBACK A WEEK AGO

"Welcome, Atty. Han, how have you been?" the woman of a devil's spawn asked crossing her arms and legs together in elegance while wearing a prison uniform like a crazy prisoner that thinks she's someone powerful and rich or so she was.

"W-who are you? Where am I?" the poor lawyer struggled to know where he is as he was still blindfolded and tied up.

The men that worked for the wicked woman took off his blindfold and untied him.

"J-Jeon Somi?!" the lawyer asks in surprise but immediately composes himself in seriousness and clears his throat.

"You must want something from me that concerns her majesty, well, I don't have any neither will I ever disclose anything as a lawyer, and doing this to me is no different than harming and disrespecting the queen, you want to say longer here if they found out what you did to me?" he asks firmly.

The devil woman laughs like a mentally ill person because of his actions and words.

"Wow, I'm so scared." she says sarcastically, "Well since you seem to pick up what I want, let me ask for it again, this time with something I'll show that might change your mind." she said with a smirk and signaled one of the men that showed a picture.

The lawyer gasps seeing his lovely son and wife but composed himself again, "Who are they? And if you think of threatening me by harming these people, what power do you have? You're just a criminal and your father was stripped off from his position."

"Playing dumb I see, will a husband and father really pretend not to know his family? Well if you think I couldn't do anything to them who would I have commanded to bring you here? One word from me those guys that brought you here could just do anything to your family. Don't care huh?" the woman told him and was about to call her men.

"W-wait." the confident lawyer now stuttered contemplating to really give in to this woman.

"What do you exactly want?" he asked her and she starts to let out her victorious laugh.

"Now we're talking, alright, it's anything, I don't want just minor stuff, I want a big one that could blow her and her whole royal family away from everything she had created and gained, all gone!" she exclaimed that made the lawyer flinch.

"You really want to stay longer here or even worse if they found out you ordered this?" the lawyer asked her.

"I got nothing to lose Atty. Han, I'm just a mere criminal now, my powerful father who's also useless now abandoned me as well, all I want left is revenge," she said calmly while playing with her blonde hair.

"All my father cares about was his reputation, position, and money, I was nothing but his dog, I went to our companies in different countries and did all the dirty jobs for him and he even wanted me to marry the freak queen of this country, but I also gained plenty from doing all of these things, I got plenty of money to buy my luxury and plenty hot men to play with me every night and everywhere I am so that's why I kept on doing the dirty deeds. But since I blew it all up myself in the end what father like mine wouldn't be furious at his daughter who blew up everything?" she scoffed but then laughed again even crazier than a witch

The lawyer just ignores her mad actions and sighs without caring why she wants to do all these, "Well, you know I still won't do this in return for nothing right?"

The woman laughs harder at what he said, "Of course, of course Atty. Han, but since you brought it up first I'll listen to your conditions before I say mine, so, what do you want?" she asks.

He clears his throat, "Me and my family's safety."

"That's it?" the woman asks and he nods so she laughs hard once more.

"Gosh Atty Han, I thought you really want something serious like becoming king or something HAHAHA, that's nothing, you'll have 3 flight tickets to China, there'll be a hotel book for you there and a guy to guard and help you around the place, it's up to you how long you'll stay there. Just bring me something good ok?" she explained.

The lawyer nodded and safety got out of the detention house.

A few days later he brought the divorce paper that the queen told him to cancel.

"So what have you got?" the woman asks him.

"Her majesty has canceled her file for divorce today but the fact she tried filing a divorce with Queen Mina shouldn't be there in the first place right? I still have the copy of how it looked like when she filed it." he explains as he shows the paper.

The wicked woman smiles, "Woah, you are indeed clever Atty. Han, you've made the right choice, well, a promise is a promise, there's a guy waiting by your car right now, give him the file and he knows what to do, as soon as the news goes out head to Incheon Airport and a guy named ****** will be there to accompany you." she told him and he nods.

END OF FLASHBACK

He just kept on crying there, "I-I should've kn-known better you m-majesty, I'll accept whatever punishment you give me just don't harm my family please, they have nothing to do with this."

"Glad you know better, and no one knows better than me that your family deserves to be safe and protected, I will compensate them anyway because what family could survive if their breadwinner is at prison paying for his crimes? I'm sure that you know more than anyone here right now that a lawyer shouldn't disclose his client's information or identity to anyone else right? Adding to the fact that you just didn't disclose the information of any client of yours but the queen of this country!"

He cries once more, "I-I understand your majesty, I-I'm so sorry, thank you for everything, please take care of my family, the last thing I could do for you is t-this." he uttered shakingly grabbing something from his pocket and it was a pen.

I take it from him, "I-it's a voice recorder y-your highness, I-I kept that on me wherever I am in case s-something h-happens to me like re- re recently." he explained.

I just sighed, "Well, even if you had this you should've given it sooner don't you think? Not where everything is chaos already?!?!"

I tilt my head signaling the men to take him away from my sight now and I went to the other guy, "Now you, how much did she offer you?"

"I don't work for her, I work for the Vietnamese family that commanded us to do what she said, that family offered us $200,000 and I just accepted any job right now because I got plenty of debts."

I laughed hard, "$200,000? *he nods* like each of you or all of you parted that money equally?"

"Parted it." he answered making me laugh more. "$200,000? Is that family a cheapskate or what? I could even pay each of you ten times that amount!"

"Well, you might be punished a little less harshly than Atty. Han, so I'll just leave you to the men handling you right now you could do that right?" the men nodded.

"Oh but before you go tell me that Vietnamese family's name, I should tell them to stay loyal to the right people, not some criminal and they should pay the people they hire better." I asked him and he told me.

"Well then, here gentlemen, thank you for the good work." I told them signaling Momo and she told my bodyguard to give them the 5 suitcases filled with money, the key, and the title of the villa as offered.

"Thank you your majesty!" they all said together and bowed to me.

I signaled my hand now like shooing them away so they dragged the rat out of my sight.

After the got out I was still stressed out and messed with my hair.

"Find out the officer that woman is ordering around at the detention center and fire him, also report this secretly to the court and make them secretly add the necessary sentences upon that woman after what she's done right now, and legally." I told both Momo and Kim Taehyung while giving them the recorder.

They bowed to me and left my chambers.

I just sighed there, I immediately went to Daejojeon hall to comfort my queen and explain everything to her.

I knocked at the door and Ms. Im opened it and she bowed.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She's at her room your majesty, I'll call her-" she was about to go but I stopped her.

"It's alright, I'll just go there thank you." I said and she bowed before leaving the chambers.

I knocked her on the door and slowly went in. She's sitting on the bed with her head leaning on the headboard and she's wrapped all around with the comforter.

When she saw me buried her face in her arms and started sobbing, I quickly went to her and hugged her.

"Please don't cry love, you know it breaks my heart if I see you cry not out of joy." I told her and I just wanted to cry with her.

She slowly looks up at me, "I-It's not true right? It was all fake?" she asks, I couldn't find myself hurting her with the truth or misleading her with a lie.

"It-it was, I'm sorry." I uttered and a tear rolled down my eye as she cried harder, why did I just say that??!??!

I hugged her even more tightly while rubbing her back, "I-it was a long time ago when everything was all forced upon us and it was all against my will, I didn't learn to love you yet, I was blinded by a horrible woman, I was too immature to take responsibility for our marriage s I was selfish enough to file a divorce which is the worst thing I could ever do my whole life, but after realizing my mistakes, I gave my all to learn to love you because that's what you deserve, and I really do love you, to the ends of this world, no one can change that fact."

She looked at me once more and I wiped her tears and caressed her cheek, "You gave me a chance, right? So I'm using that chance to make it all up to you and give my all now, we're having a family, trust is one of the biggest things we should have, that's why I got to my senses and canceled that divorce to my lawyer, I couldn't lie to you, I'd rather tell the truth now and fix everything than keep it inside forever and make you hurt longer, trust me please hm?"

"P-promise?" she asks and I kissed her cheek.

"Yes love, it may be cliché but, cross my heart hope to die." I lovingly told her and hugged her again.

"I-I do trust you that's why I gave you that chance, i-it's just I was so hurt at first hearing it, I'm sorry for being mad on the inside for a moment, I shouldn't be doing this when you're trying to fix everything for us." she pouts as she continues to sob.

It should be a chaotic and sad moment right now but she's so cute when pouting I couldn't help but peck her lips.

She starts to blush and I gave her a smile, "I understand, you have the right to be mad at what I did but just not too long because it's not good for you and our baby." I told her and we hugged once more.

'God, just put all the problems on me, not on her, she doesn't deserve it, please just give her all the joy and happiness the world could give her and our little one, I'll pay everything for it even if it costs my life' I silently prayed as we hug.

---
A few days later

Still Queen Chaeyoung's POV

It was like hell this week, I'm not those cowards that avoid the media.

I faced all of them without even lying. I had to hold plenty of press conferences and I'm also glad Minari went through it all with me.

It may have affected the statistics of our companies and the reputation of our royal family a little, but it cooled down now and it starting to come back little by little including our sales.

Of course, my toxic aunt has gone mad again like it was as if the end of our royal family while the other elders, may be also disappointed but stayed calm and trusted me that I'll fix all of this mess.

Right now it's as if that scandal didn't go out, but we still have to be careful when going out of the palace that's why we don't go out as usual as often.

After finishing my work for the day I immediately went to my queen's chambers.

Nayeon welcomed me and bowed, I immediately went to her room and as usual, she was sitting on her bed reading a new book.

I quietly went to her so I will not disturb her concentration, I must say, she's a bookworm, now that she has quite the time and that the royal library is filled with books just for her, she tried to devour every single book after another.

I'm just happy she could be able to do more of what she wants now, all she does when she hasn't met me yet was work hard just to get by every day and provide for her family, she didn't have much time for herself, she had but not as much as now.

I slowly sat down beside her on the bed and gently kissed her shoulder and sniffed it.

She flashed her gummy smile as she faces me and pecks my lips. "New book?" I asked to start a conversation.

She nods, "What is it about?" I asked more. "Well, it's about two lovers, they met in an accident, it was kind of funny actually how they met but then fate made it possible that they met once again after not so long, as always in stories, they start to suddenly fall for each other after spending some time together, it was like a happily ever after already for them but unfortunately things happened that made them apart then after a few years..."

"Why did you stop?" I suddenly asked.

"Well, I was only up 'till there when you came, I have to finish it to know how it ends." She said and we both giggled.

"I'm sure fate found a way to get them back together, well, I just hope so, it feels like the story goes that way and I don't why the story sounds familiar." I said and chuckled.

"Well if this turns out the way you just said you just spoiled me, you know that?" and she cutely pouts so I kissed her.

We both laughed, "What the title of the book anyway?" I asked.

"It was simply titled as 'Fated'." She replied and I shortly nod.

"Ow~" she suddenly groaned in sort of pain and she then held the side of her breasts.

"What's wrong? Does it hurt??" I asked and she slowly nods.

"It aches." She shortly replied as she keeps rubbing but then something came into my mind that could relieve it.

"Do you want me to give you that breast massage again?" I offered.

"Is it okay with you?" she asks back

"Oh of course." I immediately replied and sat behind her on the bed.

I set her book aside for a while on the bed side table, she removed her hands on the side of her breasts and I replaced them with mine.

I slowly started to massage the side of her breasts in circular motion, they're soft, warm, and swollen due to pregnancy as always.

She starts to show signs of relief which made me happy as well.

This time, I don't feel weird or uncomfortable doing this for her like I did for the first time in prenatal class, more like willing now and the sense that it's my duty to do this for her.

"Do you feel better?" I asked, and she slowly nods, "T-thank you." She uttered.

"Of course, if it's to keep my queen away from pain I'll gladly do this for you always." I proudly told her and she giggles.

Muffled moans and relaxing sighs started to come out of her while her eyes are closed as she savors the massage I give her.

Of course I was turned on because of that, I mean who wouldn't after hearing those sexy sounds from a fine woman like her.

"You seem to like it a lot love." I said and smirked.

I went to see her reaction and her eyes widen as she blushes.

She faced me from behind and playfully slap my shoulder, "Yah! Stop teasing me you pervert!" she whined and pouted.

That got me laughing and I couldn't help but peck her pouting lips, I can't resist this cuteness.

"Alright wifey I'll stop now so sit straight again and let me continue, we're not done yet." I told her and I sort of understood why her eyes widened hearing that.

She may seem innocent, obedient and calm but she's still dirty minded.

---
Few hours later

Mina's POV

We're still in my room just savoring each other's presence when I suddenly thought of my mom, Jihyo unnie, and the rest of my family on the island.

Her majesty has put up an advancement project there a few months ago by the Royal TechWeb (the network company of the royal family).

They put up a network outlet of theirs there so that people could have strong dignals and internet to receive the latest news and were given smart television in each household and establishments.

So I'm sure my family saw everything that's happened here at the palace on TV.

We did call each other from time to time but they just sound like they're fine on the island and that they know her majesty is taking good care of me but after we end the call they keep on worrying for me.

"What are you thinking deeply?" her majesty's question made me come back to reality.

"Oh, it's nothing." I simply told her. "Please tell me, that will just burden your head if you don't let it out." she insisted.

I let out a sigh, I don't want her to be troubled as well if I don't say it, "I miss my family, we do call but I really want to see them personally to tell them not to worry and that I'm completely fine."

I started to sob, here goes my mood swings again due to pregnancy, a normal person doesn't have to cry about this.

She instantly hugged me and rub my back for comfort.

"It's okay love, I understand, do you want to go there now? I also want to see mother-in-law to see how they're doing there." she said.

I was sort of...surprised of what she said. "Like right now as in right now??" I asked in a surprised tone.

"Yeah, so what do you say?" she asks once more with her sweet smile that exposes her cute dimples.

"As I much as I want to, won't grandmother be troubled that we left suddenly after just everything that happened this week? And that the media might still chase us?" I asked in concern.

"Don't worry about that, if grandmother goes out just for usual her stroll and shopping in the city that never gets caught, how much more I that take a lot from her. So should we get going?" she asked once more lending out her head.

I nodded with a smile and took her hand. "Ms. Im!!" her majesty called Nayeon.

She entered and bowed to us, "Do need anything my queens?" she asks.

"Please prepare my queen we're going to her home island." She odered her.

"Very well your majesty." Nayeon replied and bowed.

"Momo!" her majesty called her and Momo also entered the room.

"Please call my private captain of my yacht to be ready at the dock and sail off to Jukdo Island, we'll be there in 30 minutes." Her majesty ordered her.

"But my queen the Grand Queen Dowager has said to avoid going out in the palace for now to randomly go out somewhere after that scandal just cooled down." Momo replied and bowed.

"Come on we've been through this it's not like we're taking a whole security team with 3 cars following the limo and exit the main palace gate to get attention, isn't that why I didn't tell you to use the royal yacht and and we'll take my personal one instead so grandmother doesn't easily know?" her majesty asked.

"Very well your majesty" Momo obeys in defeat after letting out a heavy sigh.

"I'll get back to you my queen, get ready as I'll do the same." She told me and kissed my right hand.

I just slowly nod then she and Momo exit my room.

Nayeon help me dress up, just a simple white Sunday dress to fit the weather and placed a white ribbon on my bun.

After a while, her majesty came back for me and we were surprised to see each other wearing white together, did she read my mind or something to match?

And her curled blonde hair makes her so charming.

Not only that both of us are wearing white but the fact she's also wearing a dress not her usual slacks or silk pants, she doesn't usually wear dresses but I still like it and she's still my Chaeyoung that I love so much.

"Ready to go my queen?" she asks offering her arms and I nod as I gladly link my arms into hers.

"Oh just a moment" she said and signaled Nayeon to come.

She whispered something to her that Nayeon nodded and bowed.

"Travel safe your highnesses." Nayeon said her goodbye and bowed as we exit the room with Momo.

We're headed now somewhere and I asked, "What did you say to Nayeon? She's not coming with us?"

"Well did you and grandmother bring your P.A.'s when you went out? Trust me on this, plus she has to do something while we're away so nothing goes wrong." Her majesty explained.

I just nodded and didn't ask more because I do trust her.

Then I realized we arrived at her majesty's chambers.

"You too Momo, don't worry we'll be back soon." Chaeyoung told her.

"But my queen-"

"It'll be fine, you know the drill, I'm taking my bodyguard anyway." Her majesty told her.

Momo sighs in defeat and bows goodbye to us.

It was weird when my and her highness entered her room and to her big, luxurious bathroom.

"I built a few secret passageways in the palace, one of them is in this bathroom weird right? No one knows about it except me, Momo, my body, and now you. Sadly, the horrible woman knows these passageways too." She said referring to Somi.

"But I deleted all her fingerprints now that's registered to every security lock placed on the door of the passageways so even if she sends someone to do something funny in the palace by getting through the passageways they cannot enter and it will secretly notify me and I'll send men there." she explained so I understood.

"I'll register your fingerprint now here, you can exit and enter here incase anything happens or I'll ask you to do so ok?" she said and I nod.

Near her wide bathroom sink was a door, a stockroom for towels and such but it wasn't just a stock room, she placed her thumb on a sensor that was hidden under the towels and the wall of the stock room opened revealing a passageway.

She pressed codes on the number keys that were beside the fingerprint sensor.

"Here, place your fingerprint." she said and guided my thumb on the sensor.

It was installed now and we went on our way through the passageway that led us to a door.

When she opened it revealed a garage and a Range Rover parked.

Her majesty's bodyguard bowed to us and escorted us to the car.

We held each other's hands during the ride and eventually arrived at the docks.

A yacht was waiting for us and we got on it. We enjoyed the view as we set sail. She sits at the edge of the yacht while I rest my head on her lap.

It was fast that not so long until we shortly arrived at the island.

I could see my mom from afar already taking out the trash outside the restaurant.

"Eomma!" I excitedly called out while waving my hands widely without even caring about the royalty lessons on how a queen should wave.

She quickly faced the dock and a bright smile filled her face seeing me.

As the yacht finally stop by the dock, her majesty quickly helped me get down and I quickly rushed to mom.

"Yah stop running like a kid! You're pregnant!" mom instantly nagged when she rushed to me as well.

We hugged each other tightly and her majesty shortly went to us. She bowed to mom, "How are you ma'am?"

Mom clears her throat and returned to her serious face, I still think she's somehow mad or strict to her majesty.

"I should be asking you two that, and who are you calling ma'am? I'm also your mom now for goodness sake, come." Mom told her all that in a serious tone and reached her arms to her inviting her to join our hug.

Her majesty was startled when mom pulled her as she accepted her hands and the three of us are hugging now.

I could see the warm smile appearing on her face due to the feeling of this hug which made me smile too.

We pulled off from the hug, "Come, I'll cook a meal for you two, you must be hungry from the travelling."

"Oh before that m-mom, I have something for you." Her majesty told her and she signaled the crew of the yacht.

They started taking out crates and they gave her majesty two bouquet of flowers.

"Aigoo what are all these?" mom asked in surprise.

"Ingredients and supplies for the restaurant mom, only the best quality for the Royal farm and Seoul Market place, that's the least I could bring for today and these, are for you." Her majesty explained then gave her one of the flower bouquets.

"Yah you didn't have to bring all these." I whispered to her.

"It's not much, I couldn't just come empty-handed." She whispered back.

"If that's the case I would've brought something myself right? But that's not the case at all, she'll nag you about it and that would be bad for her health." I told her and she instantly look worried that made me giggle.

"Aigoo you child, you didn't have to bring all these, you know it's hard for some restaurant owners to find all these for their restaurant? Then you'll just buy all these when I have plenty of stocks here! You should..."

There goes mom with her nagging, too bad I can't stop her adding the fact that she's nagging the queen of this country.

"Okay love, note taken, I should've asked you about it before we went here." She whispered with a nervous smile

I laughed at what she just said, mom's nagging continued on the way to the restaurant while she still holds the flower bouquet her majesty gave her.

She even managed to find a large vase while nagging then carefully placed the flowers inside and later on found the perfect spot that gives good sunlight.

She starts going to the kitchen to prepare cooking and I told her majesty to sit down on one of the tables with me, gladly no customers aren't around for now.

"Is business really quite slow?" she asked in concern but I shook my head, "We're closed after lunch hours and open again during dinner time, if you go here at those hours, this place has enough customers."

She nods, "Shouldn't we go help mother?" she asked more but I shook my head again, "Unless you want her nagging to last longer then you should help her." I replied and giggled after her worried face appeared.

We suddenly heard footsteps going down the stairs and it was Jihyo unnie while holding her womb.

Her majesty immediately went to help her get down which made unnie startled to see her.

When they got down she bowed to her majesty, "Your majesty, what brings you here?" she asks in surprise.

"How are you sister-in-law are you due soon? We just came to visit you and mother-in-law, Mina misses you all." Her majesty gave her greeting.

"Oh that great! And yes, I'm a week due soon." unnie then saw me sitting at the table so she went to sit beside me and hug me.

Her majesty sat infront of us and her majesty gave the other bouquet to her. "You shouldn't have your majesty." unnie told her.

"It's nothing, and please just call me Chaeyoung, sister-in-law." She told her and unnie and I giggled.

Then unnie suddenly noticed something, "Is mom nagging?" she asks and so I nod.

She facepalmed herself, "Did you guys bring her something?"

I just looked at her majesty that suddenly laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry, I didn't know she would react like this, I just couldn't go empty-handed so I bought her supplies and ingredients for the restaurant, I know better now next time." Her majesty then scratched the back of her head which made us laugh.

"Wait, you bought her what?? Yah Miguri why didn't you stop her??" unnie asked in shock.

"I was just surprised too when we arrived unnie, she didn't tell me anything." Unnie could just sigh and shake her head.

"Where's oppa?" I asked, "Of course, busy at the company as always with Jin Hyuk, I would like to thank you again your maje- Ch-Chaeyoung, on their behalf for renewing their contract and sorry for the trouble they caused you before." Jihyo unnie told her and bowed.

"No problem sister-in-law, I understood their situation and they're competent businessmen after all so they deserve it." Her majesty told her.

"Here, eat up." Mom said serving food for us even for unnie.

We thank for the foodand started eating, it's delicious as ever.

Mom watches us eat and kept putting meat and other sides at her majesty's rice bowl like she's her actual daughter rather than me and unnie.

I could just smile mentally at the scene I'm seeing right now.

After we were done eating, unnie suddenly groaned in pain and held her womb.

Water poured from her legs, "I-I think my water broke." She blurted out and started breathing heavily, I held her hand and all of us started to panic.

"I'll find a car to bring us to the nearest hospital." Her majesty said and quickly went outside.

Mom and I help unnie sit for a while and held her hand as she breathes heavily.

Not long until her majesty came back inside, "Come, luckily there's a taxi." She told us and went to unnie to support her to the taxi.

Jihyo unnie was between me and her majesty at the backseat while mom went in the front seat.

The taxi quickly drove off to the hospital then on the way not only was unnie groaning and in pain but her majesty as well.

"Ahh! Ahh! S-sister-in-law p-please lessen your grip on my h-hand I think I can't hold my own baby after this." her majesty groaned, I just covered my mouth to hold me laugh and mom chuckled.

Unnie didn't respond she just kept on breathing heavily and holding her majesty's hand tightly.

When we arrived they immediately grabbed a stretcher for us and helped unnie her majesty helped her up.

"Mother-in-law, did you call brother-in law?" her majesty asked, "Yes I did, he's on his way already."

They took unnie to the delivery room now and we were all just waiting outside, her majesty wrapped her arm around my shoulders and rubbed them, "She'll be fine don't worry."

"I know, unnie is a very strong woman, she'll give birth to a healthy baby." I told her and we both hugged.

The nurse suddenly came out, "Where is the father?" she asks we were about to answer when "I'm here!" Daniel oppa replied as he arrived in time with Jin Hyuk.

"Please come with us." The nurse said and he quickly nodded as he followed her.

We waited patiently until we heard a cry already. Mom started tearing out of joy and so did I hearing the sound and we both hugged.

A few more minutes until the nurse came out to us again, "You could see the couples in their room now." She said and guided us the way.

When we went in unnie was on the hospital bed and Daniel oppa sitting beside her both smiling brightly while cooing the baby.

They saw us and quickly signaled to come in. "Thank you so much your majesty, my wife wouldn't have gotten here quickly and gave birth safely to our baby without your help." Daniel oppa thanked her and bowed.

"I'm just glad she gave birth to a healthy baby." Her majesty replied and smiled seeing the baby then oppa suddenly saw her red, swollen hand.

"You should get your hand treated first your majesty, my wife does have a strong grip doesn't she?" oppa said showing his hand that has a cast and all of us laughed.

Daniel oppa then guided her majesty first to the nurse to get her hand treated.

I went near to Jihyo unnie and took a close look at my new born nephew that melted my heart.

"Aigoo, my grandson is so handsome, he has your eyes Jihyo-yah and then he has Daniel's nose omo." Mom said and I couldn't agree more.

"Would you like to hold her Mina-ya?" unnie asks reaching out her baby.

"A-are you sure unnie?" she nods with a smile so I slowly took the baby from her.

The moment I held the warm, healthy, cooing baby a tear dropped from my eye just the thought I'll be experiencing the kind of happiness soon as well especially with the person I love.

"Hi there little guy, I'm your aunt Mina, you're lucky to have the best mom in the world." I told him a unnie giggled as I gave him back to her.

"Your aunt Mina will become a mom soon too, then when you grow up you'll always play with your cousin ok?" unnie told him and I giggled as well while wiping my tears.

Her highness came back now with a cast on her hand just like Daniel oppa.

"I'm sorry for what I did to your hand Chaeyoung-ah." Unnie apologized to her.

"It's alright sister-in-law" she replied. "Would you like to see the baby?" unnie asked her and handed the baby again to me so I could show it to her.

Her majesty smiled seeing the baby and caressed the baby's cheeks with her fine hand that made her smile.

"Well you two should also take care of yourselves and listen to the doctor because it's your turn soon too." Mom told us and we both nod.

Sadly, it was time for us to go back to the palace and mom came with us to the dock.

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

Mina hugged her mom goodbye then I bowed to her as well.

I told Mina she could get on the yacht first. "You always take care of her ok?" Mrs. Park told me with a serious tone. "Of course mother-in-law, please don't worry, you take care here ok?" I told her.

"Aigoo don't worry about me now go back or your grandmother might be worried now." She said and like shooing away that made me laugh.

But then before I could go I remembered what affection she gave me today as a mother, she welcomed me with a warm hug, cook me a meal, fed me, it's been a long time since I experienced that kind off affection.

"C-can I hug you one more time? M-mom?" I suddenly asked her.

First she glared, I was confused why, I guess she didn't want to but then she pulled me for a tight, warm hug, "You don't have to ask just do it goodness child, I know how you miss your mother's affection as a mom myself so put in mind you have me now, I'm also your mom now too arasseo?" she ask so I nodded and hugged her tightly one last time.

I waved goodbye to her and got in the yacht now too. Both Mina and I waved goodbye to her.

"I'm glad you're getting along with mom, I thought she's still mad or something at you." she told me and resting her head on my shoulder.

"I actually thought the same but she's actually loving and kind, like you. And even if she looks strict it's because she cares for you a lot so I should treat you well." I said back which made her blush and playfully slap my shoulder.

"Yah you're so cheesy." she shyly said which made me laugh.

We then arrived at the mainland dock with the car waiting for us.

We were about to get in the car when my head got dizzy that I held it and next thing I knew everything turned black and I fell down.

"Chaeyoung?! Chaeyoung?? Darling?!?!?!" I heard muffled sounds until I couldn't hear anything anymore.

---
Mina's POV

I panicked and started to cry after my only love suddenly just fell on the ground.

I kept calling her name and held her face but she never woke up.

Her body guard quickly went to us and put her in the car and we quickly went to the royal hospital.

I waited for a moment and Momo, Nayeon, Sana, Princess Tzuyu, and grandmother arrived of course with worry filling their faces as well.

Nayeon comforted me outside the room where all of us are waiting.

"I-I'm sorry grandmother we just wanted to visit my home island, this wouldn't have happened if we didn't go." I apologized and kept on crying.

"It's not your fault dear, I guess it's just time that it eventually came." She said which made me confused.

"What do you mean grandmother?" I suddenly asked but before she could answer the nurse suddenly went out and bowed to us, "You may come in now." She said and we quickly went in.

I sat at the chair beside her hospital bed and held her hand as she's still unconscious.

"What happened to her?" I asked and the doctor and he bowed to us.

"It seem to be a brain seizure your highness, we're not sure what is the main reason why she suddenly experienced this as she's completely healthy but if this happens again without any reason it might be epilepsy. She's fine for now and will wake up soon." He explained and we thanked him before leaving us.

I cried more while caressing her hand just thinking bad things that could happen if this continues, what if she doesn't make it to where she can't hold our baby or be with us?

"Make sure this doesn't get out on the media yet or it will shook the whole country." Grandmother told Momo and she nodded.

Both grandmother and I were both left in the room for now so I had to ask her, "Grandmother, what did you mean when this was eventually about to happen?"

She sighs and held my hands, "You see the royal family has this sickness that is passed on by generation specifically the male descendants, that sickness is epilepsy, my husband died due to that too, and Chaeyoung's parents? My son had epilepsy too, he collapsed often so he went to treat it to another country but when they tried to get back home that's how their plane crashed." She started explaining.

"Of course you know Chaeyoung isn't normal either, she has a male genitalia, as much as we hope it won't be passed on her but it looks like it did, let's just hope it doesn't worsen and should be treated soon." She added and we hug each other as we cry.

---
Few hours later

Still Mina's POV

I suddenly heard groaning like someone woke up so I also got up and knew who it was.

I called for the doctor and nurses then Momo as well came in.

"Chaeyoung darling? Are you awake now?" I asked her.

"I-I am, but...who are you? Why are you just calling me, the queen of Korea, 'Chaeyoung darling'? Momo where's Somi??" she asked which left me in shocked as my jaw dropped including Momo's.

"I suggest you leave the room for a while your highness." The doctor whispered to me which I agreed.

I could still hear them inside and the doctor asked, "What day is it your majesty?" the doctor asked. "February 2022?" she answered.

"Your majesty, where are you right now?" he asked another question.

"Uh Bali, Indonesia? I'm even surprised a Korean doctor is here, what happened to me anyway that I was brought here?" she asked back which made me worry a lot.

A few more moments until the doctor went out with Momo.

The doctor sighed, "It seems her mindset went a few months back, it's a side effect of the brain seizure but her memory will come back in a few days." He explained and bowed before leaving us.

"Momo, there must be a way I could be with her and take care of her even if she doesn't remember me for now." I told her as I held her hands.

"I have an idea, but whatever it is I hope it is fine with you." She said and I could just nod.

As we entered her majesty just looked at me blankly that somehow made me hurt.

"Oh you're back here, now that I took a closer look I remember you.." she started saying which gave me hope.

"You're that woman at the mall that helped me get back my engagement ring!!" she said.

"I always wanted to thank you, what are you doing here?" she asked.

Before I could answer Momo started saying, "She'll be your personal assistant for a while, her name is Park Mina."

So that was her plan?

"Why what about you?" her majesty asked.

"You remember my grandmother right? Yeah, h-her illness has worsen so someone has to take care of her for a while." Momo started an excuse.

"But what about Chief Court Maid Hirai? Can't she do that instead? I wouldn't mind giving her a break. I still have a lot of orders for you" Her majesty said.

"You know she's busy as the chief court maid, that's why I'll do it myself, don't worry, Mina-ssi here is dependable as well, and you won't be asking for any orders about official business or duties anyway because you'll be resting here for a while. That's what the doctor said. I'll come back here from time to time anyway." Momo told her.

She could just sigh, "Fine, but if she's my assistant how is she wearing my mother's ring?" she asked that noticed the ring on my ringer.

I removed it and placed it on the table, "I'm sorry your majesty, I just saw it but quickly had to wear it for a while as I was told to rush here I didn't know where to put it." I obviously lied.

"Just like you did at the mall I see, tsk tsk tsk anyway I'll look forward to your service I hope me get along." She said and offered for a handshake which I accepted.

Instead of feeling that spark and happiness I always feel when were in contact it just pains me this time.

Momo was about to go when her majesty asked, "Yah before you go you never answered my question, where's Somi?"

"Oh uhh she unfortunately went on her business trip again in the Netherlands for another 2 months that's why we just went back and you blacked out." Momo lied once more.

Her majesty could just sigh and nod, I on the other hand, just silently hurt but then we were both just left alone in the room.

She rejects my help at times to feed her or help her change, I barely convinced her to let me do so, I hope she just gets her memories back soon.

---
Few days later

Still Mina's POV

I'm just at my room right now, Momo came back and told me to rest.

Of course I didn't want to but they insisted so I had no choice.

Nayeon suddenly knocked in my room and I let her in as she bowed.

"Her majesty wants to have dinner with you." She said which made me smile.

"She does?" I asked and she nods which made me smile that made me think she remembered already.

We arrived at a VIP room of a restaurant and it was just the both of us.

They started serving food and we just ate for a while.

After that it felt weird she still never smiled or show affection she always does with me the whole time.

She suddenly cleared her throat to get my attention. She suddenly pulled out an envelope and gave it to me.

"I heard we're married, you're my queen, plenty of crazy things happened that I don't even remember, what did you do?" she asked.

I was speechless, she's even colder than she was when we still haven't fallen for each other yet.

She just sighs and massage her forehead, "Look, just see what's inside that."

I slowly opened it to reveal a divorce paper with her signature already on it, I couldn't feel anything, mad, hurt, sad? Nothing at all.

I didn't even feel like crying, it was as if I was lost in the world but I have to calm down and pretend as if that's not the case.

"Before I sign this could I ask why?" I said blankly wondering if what her response might be.

She scoffed, "Look I don't know what happened to us but right now you're just a stranger to me who happens to be my wife, I don't want to be involved in your life and so do you shouldn't be involved with mine. If you'll stay with me could you even handle the media? Following you everywhere because you are the wife of the queen of this country anything they might get from you that could destroy the royal family."

After hearing all those I didn't hesitate and grabbed the pen on the table and signed it as well.

"There, happy? And since I'm just a stranger to you right now but when the time comes you remember everything, the moments we shared together, the feeling we confessed to each other, the promises that we made, I hope it hunts you and that you'll regret filing this divorce right now, I tried to fight for us, I trusted you, I believed you'll keep all your promises, I left my poor normal life and listened to you that you'll take care of me but right now it seems that it was all just a dream, bullshit actually. You might be the queen but you can't hide the fact you're just doing bullshit right now, breaking promises, wasting memories, I should've just stopped all of them from forcing us to get married in the first place, I should've just stayed as a poor, job hire then I wouldn't be in this mess right now, signing a divorce paper filed by the person who promised to love and take care of me. I don't even need a single penny from you after this divorce. Goodbye, Son Chaeyoung." I said all that and stormed off the place.

I went outside of the restaurant alone without caring if Nayeon would find me, I was lead to a pedestrian lane near the restaurant, I don't care where I'll end up right now I just want to leave the place, I don't care if anyone sees me, it's quite darn in the night anyone who would suspect the queen of Korea walking in the streets at night.

That's where I started crying, I'm still human, my broken heart might've just had a late reaction or it didn't want to show the person it longs to that it's broken.

My vision started to blurry due to the tears but I still crossed the road when the next thing I knew the headlights of a car just got brighter as it gets closer and everything went black.

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

A tear finally dropped from my eye after she stormed off and I looked at the divorce paper signed by both of us.

I remembered everything just today, even if I didn't I would've researched everything what happened that I didn't remember.

Of course I wanted to touch her, hug her, tell her that I love her so much and kiss her when she immediately arrived here.

But I couldn't find myself doing so, it's like I didn't deserve it, so I had to resist it until the end.

I just didn't want her to get hurt or worry about me if this happen again, what if this brain seizure occurs again and unfortunately I couldn't remember anything at all? What I fully forget her? She'll just suffer, continuing to love someone who doesn't even remember her and our baby.

So I think this is the best for us, I know she'll be happy without me, even happier.

Momo suddenly went in, "Your majesty, Queen Mina got into a car accident!" she said with a worried tone that made my heart drop.

"What?? Take me to where she is now!" I ordered her and quickly got in to the car.

I have divorced her doesn't mean I don't care what happens to her or our incoming baby now and it doesn't mean I don't love them anymore, I'll never stop loving them both so I can't bear to live if she's gone and our baby.

It took long due to traffic as that's where mina got into an accident.

I was mad I asked Momo which hospital was in luckily it was the Royal Hospital itself, I quickly got out of the car and saw a motorcycle coming I quickly stopped him.

He was shocked seeing me and immediately bowed, "This is an order from your queen, got off your motorcycle now!" I told him and he quickly did.

I got on the motorcycle and quickly drove off past the cars heading to the Royal Hospital.

When I arrived the people immediately looked and bowed as they saw me.

I want to the nurse's station, "Which room is my queen?!!" I furiously asked.

"V-VIP 901 y-our majesty. She was just finished being operated." The nurse answered in fear and I quickly ran to the room she told me.

When I got to the room Nayeon was outside. "Your majest-"

Before she could say anything else I just got in the room and saw Mina sitting up on the bed looking blankly while holding her stomach.

When she saw me her eyes widened but she composed herself.

I hugged her, "M-Mina? Are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere? Our baby-"

"Hurt?!?! What baby?! Nothing hurts here more than our baby's now gone!!" she shouted and started to cry.

My legs turned into jelly and I landed on the floor, I suddenly felt lifeless, my world crashed.

"You even dare come here and asked that after divorcing me?! How shameless are you??" she kept shouting and started to hit my shoulders hard.

"Leave!! Leave me alone!! You have nothing to do with me!!" she started hitting me with a pillow as well and I didn't even move an inch.

Nayeon quickly went inside to stop her, "I-I'm sorry your majesty, please forgive her, I'm sorry to cross the line but please leave her for now, it's not good for her."

I agreed and slowly stood up and closed the door, I could still see Mina breathing heavily from the anger she just burst out and Nayeon is calming her.

I dropped on the floor again and cried, no one could be more cruel than me, I'm a bad queen, bad wife, and a bad future parent.

---
Few days later

Mina's POV

I'm packing up the last of my things now at Daejojeon Hall, after I finished a look one last time at our supposed-to-be baby room for our incoming baby.

I immediately closed it before I could burst into tears more remembering that happy, memorable moments that will just hurt me.

When I got out Nayeon and Min Tae was waiting for me, they teared up and hugged me as I hugged them back.

"It was an honor serving you your high- Ms. M-Mina, we'll never forget you and I hope it will be the same for you." Nayeon said.

"I'm also lucky to have you guys beside me the whole time I lived here in the palace, of course I'll always remember you, we could still keep in contact ok? Don't be too saddened, it just we have to chance paths suddenly in life, I hope you'll do fine here in the palace ok?" I told them.

"Your high- M-Ms. Mina you'll be the best queen I've ever protected my whole life, the last thing I can do to show my respect to you is stay happy and be fine as you asked." Min Tae said which made me smile.

"That's good to hear, well I'll see you guys." I told them as I was about to enter the car when Woo Jin who was also carrying travel bag with him stopped me.

"M-Mina-ssi.."

"Oh Woo Jin, are you finished with your project? *he nods* You want to share a ride with me?" I asked him.

"Speaking of which do you exactly have plans now after leaving?" he asks.

I thought deeply, "Sadly no."

He suddenly held my shoulder, "Look Mina-ssi, I know what Chae did to you was selfish and cruel but I know you're a strong woman and you have plenty of potentials to become successful and move on, it's very rare of me in London to scout talented people in the streets after seeing their work but if I do they eventually become successful, after that drawing you did, I just know if you continue and develop a talent like that you'll become an amazing, successful woman, so I'm inviting you to come with me to London and enhance your talents and skills, I'll be right beside you all the way." He said with a smile offering his hand.

I thought deeply once more, nothing is indeed impossible, I faced him once more and reciprocated his smile, "Well, it's an honor being scouted by you Giovani Do." I gladly said accepting his hand and we both laugh.

"I promise you won't regret this and lead a good life Mina-ssi." He said that made me nod and we hugged.

He put his travel bag with mine in the trunk and we both rode out of the palace.

---
4 years later...

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Incheon airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you." The flight attendant announces as they land.

As the plane safely lands, the passengers start to exit their way to the airport being welcomed or fetched by their family, friends, or acquaintances.

One of the passengers, specifically a woman, of elegance and luxury, wearing sunglasses and her gorgeous red heels clicking as she walks dragging her Louis Vuitton travel bag after getting off the First-class then suddenly stops as she's being welcomed by a man of her acquaintance.

The man greets, "Welcome home to the Kingdom of Korea, Ms. Sharon Park."

---
A/N: Long time no update guys:>

Sorry if it took me long, good news is that my classes are over and I can write full time!!

Also sorry for the grammatical errors and misspellings:<

TWICE members have finally got their solo accounts please follow them all!!

I'm obsessed with their current concerts too, please watch them if you have time there's plenty on yt, my gay level rises as I kept on watching them lol.

Anyway guys keep safe!!

-_Myoui_Penguin_😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3.2K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...
25.8K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...
179K 6K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...