Mafia Stepbrothers BTS ff

By BrowniesFiction

"We don't want a girl like u as our sister. " "Trust me dude even I don't want u guys as my brothers" _ _ _ _... More

Disclaimer
Character Introductions
New School and Mom's New BF
Meeting BTS and moms new BF
Canceling the wedding??
Information
Bullying and Shopping
Wedding day
I'll Call u Appa.
First one I accepted
Nightmare
Not leaving the chance
Thanks
Maknaes of the family
Sorry
Lunch Together
Poll for new Character
The unexpected
Telling them
Treating the wounds
Playing House
What a Wierdo?!
Another Poll
Asking For Your Opinions
Don't Hesitate
Twins Together
Letter
Dumbass Me
Create a Distraction
A fucking mistake
The Symbol
@thedragon01
The Blast
New book posted!!

Softies

7.2K 231 15
By BrowniesFiction

Previously
Boyfriend. I'm Y/n's Boyfriend

Bts looked shocked and looked at their sister with an irritated look. Y/n on the other hand rolled her eyes and removed Eunwoo's hand from her shoulder and said,
"Seriously, from all the things u could have said... U just couldn't control yourself could u"
"There is nothing wrong in having some fun."
"Fun! Fun! Look at their faces do they think of this as funny. "
Eunwoo looked at BTS expression and gulped.
"Moreover the last time I saw u had a girlfriend. "
"My dear friend the last time u saw me was two years ago... We broke up. "

Bts looked confused and Jk asked
" So u guys aren't dating. "
Listening to this Y/n and Eunwoo laughed so hard that there were tears coming out of their eyes. Wiping his tears Eunwoo said, "We aren't dating and we never will.... I would date zombies rather than her and I sympathise with the poor soul who decides to date her. "

Bts relaxed liking the boy slightly more, Y/n on the other hand looked highly offended.
" Seriously, as if I would date someone like u... Who doesn't remember his own girlfriend's birthday. "
"That was just one time. "
"Of course" Y/n said sarcastically. "What was the reason u guys u broke up? "
"It was getting too much... She was getting clingy... Saying I didn't payed her enough attention always spending time with my friends and after u came here spent my time being obsessed about where u are and trying to contact u. "
"And why do I get the feeling that u didn't do anything to make her feel better? "
"Cause I didn't. She asked me to choose between our friends and u Or her, so I told to change her relationship status to single and told her to leave, cause u and me, we are plantoic soulmates and in the end we will together find her and haunt her in her dreams. "
Y/n looked at him with a raised brow and laughed hard and Bts chuckled in amusement.
"Seriously it wasn't like there was a choice, it was either her or our friends and u. And everyone knows what I will choose, she was being completely delusional if she thought even for a second that I would choose her over u guys."
Y/n looked at him with a proud smile and Bts with respect.
Y/n looked at Bts and asked them,
"So oppa, what do u guys think about this idiot here? "

Before Bts could answer Eunwoo asked, "OPPA? So u really accepted  them as your brothers?"
Although his tone was curious rather than accusing, BTS didn't like the question.
Seeing the looks on the faces of them Eunwoo added, "Sorry i didn't mean any offense. I just never thought she would call anyone as her brother other than Min-jun. "

Y/n : Yep they may seem like Voldemort from outside but they are more like Harry.

Bts made offended noises after being compared to Voldemort.
" Seriously how could u compare us to him? "
" We have a nose"
" How can u compare such a handsome face to his ugly one. "
Y/n rolled her eyes at her brother's antics and said, " See I told u they are softies. "

Eunwoo just shook his head with a smile, glad that his friend is happy.

Hey guys, what do u think about this chapter. I know I'm updating really small chapters but I promise that I promise I will update longer ones after my exams. Until then enjoy and vote and comment to express your opinions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.8K 67
y/n they are stepfather and stepbrothers not my family they are your family mom I can't forget my father and my brother So please don't force me to...
146K 5.3K 47
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
948K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
38.8K 1.3K 54
When the most ruthless and cold hearted mafia brother's meet a cute girl who is soon to be their step - sis . I don't want her to be part of our fam...