Sarina Maxine

De hanaripinku

Tyler Hanson is the top detective of Greenwaters, Illinois. His priority is to find his brother who was kidna... Mais

Sarina (Chapter 1)
Tyler (Chapter 2)
Sarina (Chapter 3)
Tyler (Chapter 4)
Sarina (Chapter 5)
Tyler (Chapter 6)
Tyler (Chapter 8)
Javier (Chapter 9)
Sarina (Chapter 10)
Tyler (Chapter 11)
Grace (Chapter 12)
Sarina (Chapter 13)
Tyler (Chapter 14)
Sarina (Chapter 15)
Grace (Chapter 16)
Tyler (Chapter 17) 🔞
Javier (Chapter 18)
Tyler (Chapter 19)
Josh (Chapter 20)
[Name] (Chapter 21)
Sarina (Chapter 22)
Tyler (Chapter 23)
Sarina (Chapter 24)
Character Introduction (Sarina Maxine)
Tyler (Chapter 25)
Josh (Chapter 26)
Javier (Chapter 27)
Andy (Chapter 28)
Sarina (Chapter 29)
Character Introduction (Tyler Hanson)
Tyler (Chapter 30)
Andy (Chapter 31)
Grace (Chapter 32)
Josh (Chapter 33)
Sarina (Chapter 34)
Javier (Chapter 35)
Character Introduction (Javier Hernandez)
Sarina (Chapter 36)
Tyler (Chapter 37)🎃
Sarina (Chapter 38)
Javier (Chapter 39)
Josh (Chapter 40)🔞
Tyler (Chapter 41)
Sarina (Chapter 42)
Character Introduction (Josh Weiß)
Andy (Chapter 43)
Josh (Chapter 44)
Javier (Chapter 45)
Sarina (Chapter 46)🔞
Tyler (Chapter 47)
Grace (Chapter 48)
Sarina (Chapter 49)
Tyler (Chapter 50)🔞
Sarina (Chapter 51)
Tyler (Chapter 52)🔞
Josh (Chapter 53)🔞
Character Introduction (Grace Campbell)
Javier (Chapter 54)
Grace (Chapter 55)
Josh (Chapter 56)
Sarina (Chapter 57)
Tyler (Chapter 58)
Andy (Chapter 59)🔞
Tyler(Chapter 60)🔞
Josh (Chapter 61)
Javier (Chapter 62)
Character Introduction (Fadila "Remmy" Haddad)
Character Introduction (Dyon Miles)
Sarina (Chapter 63)
Tyler (Chapter 64)
Javier (Chapter 65)
Sarina (Chapter 66)
Josh (Chapter 67)
Tyler (Chapter 68)
Sarina (Chapter 69)🎄
Andy (Chapter 70)
Javier (Chapter 71)
Tyler (Chapter 72)
Sarina (Chapter 73)
Tyler (Chapter 74)
Andy (Chapter 75)
Josh (Chapter 76)
Tyler (Chapter 77)🔞
Sarina (Chapter 78)
Tyler (Chapter 79)
Andy (Chapter 80)
Thank you!

Sarina (Chapter 7)

57 2 9
De hanaripinku

"Grace this is someone's house, this is not a good idea", I said trying to drag her back to the car.

"Stop chickening out Sarina, this girl works at the club, she knows the guy who threw this party. I'm good friends with her."

"Oh yeah, when did you meet her", I asked with a questionable tone.

"Like a few days ago. You can know someone within that short amount of time, trust me."

"Everyone here looks much older than us. There has to be alcohol here, they're going to kick us out as soon as they find out we are only 18."

Grace grabbed me by the shoulders.

"First Sarina, just chill. Breathe, okay? Second, older guys mean fun guys, that's what I want. Third, just do what the Romans do, 'kay?"

She let go of me and rushed inside.

"Yeah, the Romans went really far didn't they", I said under my breath sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and let out a puff before following her inside. The door was just wide open, does this person not care about strangers just moseying inside their house? It was empty inside or at least I didn't see anyone. I could hear the music coming from outside, that's where everyone must be. Grace was nowhere in sight, she must be outside mingling with any guy she sees. I don't know anyone here, I'm not the type to start conversations or make myself known to a crowd of strangers. Instead, I decided to take a self-tour around the house. It's pretty big in here, actually a lot big. The ceilings are so tall, how do you clean all the way up there? Everything is spotless and organized, is this person a neat freak? This house doesn't even look used, it looks more like a vacation house. There seem to be no personal items here that say this is home.

"Enjoying the view?"

I jumped out of my skin at the sound of a male voice. I quickly turned around to see a familiar face.

"You."

"Yeah...and", he said.

He was leaning against the counter with a drink in hand, the other was still in a sling.

I also saw there was a variety of drinks behind him, alcohol I know nothing about since I don't drink. 

"How come I keep running into you?"

"Obviously you're a stalker."

"Am not!"

I folded my arms and turned away as I continued to speak.

"What are you doing here? You don't look like the party type."

"Since when do you know my type?"

"I just do. You're too serious, that's making you look mean and not cool to be around."

"Why do you care?"

He walked up to me. I could smell the alcohol coming from the drink as well from his breath as he spoke.

"You a know-it -all", he asked.

He looked expressionless, intimidating for sure. I guess that's what happens to you when you're a cop but there are cool cops. I don't know what this guy's problem is.

"I never said I was."

I tried to remain calm, unfazed by his intimidating stare but clearly, I was losing.

My heart was racing, I felt nervous. He can see right through me, my tough act is just that, an act. Also...he knows I'm 18 and he remembers I'm a high school student, well a graduate...I'm in big trouble now.

I quickly changed the subject.

"I-I need to find my friend, we are at the wrong party", I said nervously.

I started to walk away, he grabbed my wrist, not hard but it was a firm grip.

"You're at the wrong party", he questioned which sounded more like the start of an interrogation.

"Y-Yeah...my friend...she got mixed up..."

"She looked like she knew where she was going."

"O-Oh...she did? Ha...no...she's not the brightest..."

He looked down at me, his eyes were more intense than ever. For sure he could feel me start to sweat. A clear sign of a liar. If this was a lie detector test, they might as well throw me in a cell before they start with this guy, he's good.

"You two are only 18, why are you really here?"

"I-I...well...my friend knows someone here who told her about this...I-I didn't know what type of party this was...I'm being honest, I swear!"

He gave me one last look before easing up on my wrist. I placed my other hand on it and felt it was clammy.

"I don't care what you guys do or what you drink. I'm not driven to enforce the law every time I see it get broken. That's not my goal anyway. Once I'm off work, I'm off work unless someone is in danger. It's my house, my rules anyway."

He turned to walk away back to the kitchen.

"W-Wait...what?! This is your house?"

He grabbed one of the bottles to pour himself another drink.

"Did I stutter", he said without looking at me.

I glared angrily at his back.

"Since you're obviously in a sour mood, I'm going to go outside with the fun people."

I huffed before turning to leave.

He didn't say anything back, no surprise.

There was a good amount of people at the party. Amongst them, I spotted Grace.

"Sarina, there you are! Come over."

I smiled at everyone I passed as I made my way over to her.

"Here, have a drink, loosen up."

"Uh...I'll pass."

"At least take your clothes off, this is a pool party", she said.

Everyone else urged me to do so as well. I'm just not comfortable wearing so little in front of people, let alone strangers. I'm probably over-exaggerating, it's actually a one piece but Grace insisted I buy a cutout one piece where the sides are literally cut out. Honestly, it's cute but a bit too showy for me. At the end of the day she won and here I am now being pressured once again to take my shirt off revealing my body for all to see.

Oh dear...

"Hey, being shy isn't allowed here babe", a guy came over to say.

He slung his left arm around my shoulders. I saw him from the corner of my eye, of course he's amazingly handsome. Shiny blonde hair and the greenest eyes I've ever seen...well, I don't think I've ever seen someone with green eyes, at least not up close. I also noticed his whole right arm was covered in tattoos and of course to top it off he was also drinking. Ah the iconic red cup. Moody cop guy in the house has one too, I guess his is spiked or something since this guy is the total opposite of him.

"This is my party after all", he said cheerfully.

Everyone started chanting "take it off", it made me laugh but it was working. I was relaxing more as they made me feel welcome and comfortable. I took off my top and shorts until I was left in my one piece. Everyone cheered.

"You had no reason to be shy, you're a sexy babe. You know, if you want to get away for a bit-", he whispered but was cut off.

I felt someone grab my hand wrist from the crowd with that familiar firm grip and raised my arm in the air.

"Not gonna happen", a deep angry voice said.

I was then pulled up and away from my newly formed friends, not getting a view of who was doing it.

"H-Hey! What's the deal, what are you doing?"

I looked up to see it was that cop.

When did he get here?

Now he's decided to arrest me right after I gained some confidence?

He didn't after all, he just took me to the other end of the pool and sat me down on the edge.

"I'm not some object you can take me here and there whenever you want", I barked at him.

He sat down next to me for a moment and then started taking off his sling. He moved his shoulder a little causing him to wince.

What is he doing?

He slowly lowered himself into the water, putting most of his weight on his good arm.

"You're not supposed to go in the water if your hurt", I said.

"That rule applies to those with a cast. I don't have a broken arm, I was just shot."

Just shot. Oh yeah, you were only just shot.

How can you say something like that so casually? What a weirdo. For once I was getting hit on and then he had to come over and ruin it. He's ditching me anyway.

He's not even....

He dived down into the water and emerged seconds later. It was like a scene from those cologne commercials where the guy is just coming out the water in slow motion. It was just like that with him.

I felt my face heat up. I totally erased what I was about to say in my head.

He's a stupid jerk...who's...who is hot. Ugh!

He was so busy being a jerk that I refused to even look at him properly. Doesn't he know a bad personally can make you overall ugly.

He looked at me through his wet hair that hung just above his eyes. His fingers slicked back his hair out of his face.

My brain was reacting to his appearance, but I knew better.

He's definitely the ugliest guy on the planet.

I can feel my brain call me a liar, whatever.

"I saved you from him and that's the thanks I get", he said.

"I didn't ask you to save me. I wasn't in any danger, thank you very much. I don't care if you're some cop and this is your 'duty'."

He slowly swam with one arm to the stairs since he could lift himself up. He came around and than sat next to me, well quite a distance away. We were quiet for a while. That's it!

I don't know what his problem is and I don't have to deal with it. If this is his way of being nice, I don't want any part of it.

I got up, didn't bother looking back as I headed over back to the others. I stayed focused on having fun throughout the night. This is the first time I've been to a party like this. I'm not going to let some grumpy cop ruin that. I don't care if this is house. He pretty much said he didn't care what I did. He can spend the night alone for all I care.

Oh but the power of sympathy is strong within me.

Darn it!

I fought hard not to look his way all night. It's just in me to feel bad for others who are alone. I've always been that way since I was little. Seeing that lonely kid eating all by themselves during lunch time made me sad. No one deserves to be alone. As I got older I learned that mentality didn't always apply to everyone. I learned about people who were genuinely mean but...that was rare. Usually people have a reason for their behavior. That got me into learning more about people. I became the counselor of the group of friends as I've always been a great listener and good advice giver.

I love being helpful but right now, I wish that natural instinct to be helpful wasn't there. I spent a few more minutes battling myself before giving in. I turned my head to see if he was still over there where I left him, he wasn't. His sling was gone too.

Should I just go look for him?

I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong, you look stressed over nothing."

The blonde cop took note of my mood. I learned his name was Josh.

"Oh, nothing. I uh...I'm just going to go inside for a bit, to warm up", I said with a smile.

He looked past me in the direction I was looking. It looked like he was going to say something, his expression changed for just a moment before going back to his cheerful mood.

"Don't take too long, okay? We all will miss you."

"Okay."

I got up, heading inside to look for Mr. Moody. I started with the kitchen since it looked like he was enjoying the drinks, he wasn't there. Snooping around his house isn't something I want to do but, leaving him to be by himself isn't the type of person I am either. I wondered throughout the house. There was a hall passed the stairs that looks like it lead to the outside. Maybe it was the backyard, or the side of the yard...I wasn't sure so I went ahead to see. I peaked my head outside and immediately got a whiff of smoke causing me to choke and cough.

"And you say you're not a stalker."

I walked outside to see him leaning against the house smoking by himself.

I took a deep breath, in the pocket of fresh air I could find, to calm myself down, ignoring what he had just said.

"No, I'm not a stalker. I was just looking for you because...maybe we got off the wrong foot and...this is your house. It doesn't make sense for you not to enjoy the party."

"It's not my party."

"I know but...that's not the point. I...why are you like this? Are you just an angry drunk or something?"

He started putting out his cigarette since he finished.

"No."

I was caught off guard by his straight answer.

He's finally communicating with me. Good...I guess.

"Well, since I don't know you...you kind of come across as...well..."

"An asshole", he finished my sentence.

"Yeah! Uh...sorry...despite how I feel, I still think you should have some fun. I know what you guys do is stressful so..."

He finally looked at me.

He moved his mouth to speak but was cut off by someone calling out his name.

"Tyler?"

We both turn to look through the door. A women with red long hair started come over. She was in the pool with the rest of us. When she saw me she smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I interrupted you two", she said.

"Oh n-no...it was nothing important", I quickly said.

"I see you're breaking doctors orders already. That sling is supposed to stay on and you weren't supposed to be swimming", she said.

"I wasn't even moving this shoulder and...screw the doctor."

"Oh, the cop is a rebel now?"

"You know I'm not a goodie two shoes."

She reached out to take the officer, Tyler's, hand.

"Come on, lets go officer. You coming too", she asked.

I nodded.

"Sure."

I watched as they lead the way. They looked comfortable with each other. She didn't let go of his hand. I kind of concluded they have a thing between each other. If so, why is he being so antisocial. Maybe they had a fight earlier? Doesn't seem like it though since I know us girls hold that against guys for a while...unless she's not like that. I don't even know if I'm like that.

"TYLER! Man where were you!"

I was only gone for a moment. How did he suddenly get so incredibly drunk in that short amount of time.

"SARINA! Girl...get your butt over here and..."

Grace was obviously in the same boat. She suddenly went for her top, lifting it up. Josh quickly cheered her on.

"GRACE!"

"JOSH!"

We both looked at each other when we shouted their names at the same time.

"That's it, party's over", Tyler shouted.

"I agree...Soon the too of them will make this a nude party. Just those two of course, I want no part of it", a lady came over to say.

Tyler let out a sigh.

"That's why I didn't want this party in the first place", he said.

The lady pat him on his good shoulder. I saw he had already placed his sling back on.

"You need to rest up Tyler, tomorrow isn't your day off after all."

"And that's why I'm hoping you and Miles could cover for us while we sober up."

"My boss asking me to cover his drunken night. I'm shook."

He laughed.

He can laugh?

"Yes Remmy, I'll appreciate it."

"No problem. Let's go Miles", she shouted.

A guy, quite large and tall might I add, emerged from the water. He didn't say anything, just nodded at the women, Remmy.

About a few minutes later, most of the guest headed home leaving Josh, a few girls from the club I learned about which included the redhead Rachel.

"Do you need me to take you two home", Rachel asked.

Grace was obviously in no condition to drive and I'm not supposed to drive alone since I only have my temps.

"Uh...that'll be nice actually."

"I can take care of it", Tyler jumped in to say. "I'll call for a taxi, just let him know where you want to go."

"O-Oh...okay."

She rolled her eyes at him.

"You need to go to bed right now. I'll handle everything else", she said.

She pushed him off in the direction of what I guess was is room.

"I'll see you two off, don't worry", she said.

"Thank you."

Grace was passed out on the couch while Josh was passed out on the floor.

"I don't understand why people enjoy getting that drunk", I said.

"It's for many reasons. Some like it because it's fun while others do it go get away from their problems. You saw an example of the two", she said.

"I guess so."

One does it for fun while the other uses it as an escape from their problems. Josh is the fun one obviously so that leaves Tyler with the problems I guess. I wonder what his problems are.

I was about to ask Rachel if she knew but was interrupted by a car horn.

"Looks like your ride is here", she said.

With her help we peeled Grace off the couch and threw her into the car.

"Thank you again", I said.

"No problem. See you guys around", she said.

We could not go to Grace's house or my house for obvious reasons. Javi's house was a no go either since his parents were home but he was able to help us out. He paid for a hotel room for us for the rest of the night. I stayed with Grace, I was not going to leave her alone. I lied to my parents that we suddenly decided to have a sleepover. I hate to lie but I do what I have to do.

Once inside the hotel, Grace was placed in bed. She looked peaceful sleeping. I was exhausted myself and soon succumbed to the fatigue tonight gave me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

56.9K 4K 82
#13 in Mystery/Thriller 4/22/17 When Connor Carter abducts his 14 year old student, it's his young wife Jade who is left behind, questioning everythi...
Taken De Alisa Fenske

Ficção Adolescente

23.8K 911 75
Rikki Roberts couldn't be living a better life in Edina, Minnesota. She has great friends, she's smart, and her father is one of the richest men in A...
134K 8.6K 60
"I don't trust your people." "I'm not asking you to trust them. I'm asking you to trust me." ◇Highest Rank: #2 in Journey, #8 in StrongFemaleLead...
Blaire's Body De a l l y

Mistério / Suspense

177K 5.7K 10
"The world is a bitter, bitter place, Greyson. There's nothing to do now except get over it." In the sleepy town of Avensgrove, everyone hides thei...