My Gifted Love (✓)

By Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 97 (part 2)

9.3K 308 16
By Skb494

Dear readers! Thankyou so much for waiting.

Happy reading.........

Aasha's Pov

"Bhabi, please help me na" Anu pleaded me while clinging to my hands. I glared at her.

"Sorry bhabi. I didn't know that just by drinking mojito will affect your conscious state. I am very very sorry" she said with her sad face.

"Okay okay. Don't feel upset. I will talk to your brother" i said patting her cheek. She smiled at me brightly.

"Thankyou so much, bhabi. Without phone and laptop i can't do my work. My important client is coming tomorrow to see my designs for their wedding outfits. But Bhai has locked me inside my room and also made two gaurds stand outside my room to make sure i am not going anywhere. Only you can save me, bhabi" she said with pout. I chuckled at her.

"Okay don't worry. I will talk to your brother tonight. Now eat your lunch" i said placing her lunch on the bed. Seh smiled at me and started to eat her food.Then i left her room to my room with a sigh.

Today morning Dev took me to the hospital to check my leg's condition. The doctor said that my leg bones are fine but still it needs more care. He advised me to not to strain my legs or lift heavy objects which will result in damaging my already weak bones. And Dev also made the doctors do the full body checkup on me. The doctor said that i am malnourished and except that everything is fine which made me sigh in relief. Then we both had our brunch in a restaurant. There I convinced Dev to meet Rocky which he agreed when i gave him a peck on his cheek.

Later he visited Rocky's apartment. Riya was also there taking care of him. I apolized to him for my husband's act. Though Rocky's face is full of bruise but still he looked very happy for all the punches he received from my husband. Because Riya is now with him…I controlled my chuckles when i saw the blushing Riya. And my husband gave a week leave for both Rocky and Riya taking me by surprise. Then we both came to our house.

Everyone was very happy when Dev said that everything is fine between us. Expecially ma. She moved to tears seeing Me and Dev smiling brightly at her. Dev left for his office after receiving a call from Sameer bhai. He said that he will come home soon. I was seeing my wedding album with ma and chachi. Then only i noticed that i didn't see Anu all this time. When i asked about Anu to Chachi said that Anu is punished by Dev to stay in her room for a whole week because she did something wrong. I was shocked when i heard this and only i came to meet her in her room.

Poor girl…She just wanted to help but now she had to endure her brother's punishment.

I saw my phone buzzing on the bed. I took the phone in my hand and smiled looking at the caller id.

"What are you doing, Neha madam?" I asked her with a smile.

"Now your problem with your husband is solved. So you are happy now, ha?" Neha teased me.

"Yeah i am very very happy now. All thanks to you girl's plan" i said with a chuckle.

"I thought our plan back fired seeing Dev bhai punching Rocky without any stop. I was really terrified thinking how you will manage possessive Dev bhai who was burning in rage. But atlast who knew that the mojito which we have you to sooth your nerves will save you from his wrath" she said with a chuckle. My cheeks burned when i recalled what i did in my drunken state. I only remember few moments but still its embarassing.

Thank God! Dev didn't talk anything about last night…

"Aasha…Aashaa… Are you there?" I heard Neha's voice.

"Yeah yeah i m here" i said.

"Dreaming about your husband already, ha?" she teased me making me go deep red.

"Hey don't tease me. Okay now tell me how everything is going between Varun and you?" i asked her to changed the topic.

"Everything is great between us. But he is giving me cold shoulder because of going to the night club. Last time I was mad at him by blocking his number because he didn't attend any of my calls. So now he is taking his revenge on me. He is not attending my calls and now….he even blocked my number. How cruel!" She said with long sigh. 

"I am sorry. It all happened because of me" i said feeling sad.

"Hey don't feel sad, Aasha. I know how to coax him" she said making me smile. We both chatted a lot that i didn't even notice that the sun has already begun to set. 

"Okay, Neha. I will talk to you later " i said.

"Okay bye, Aasha" saying this she cut the call. I turned towards the door when i hear the click sound of the dor opening. I smiled brightly seeing the person who is walking towards me with an intense gaze.

"You came so early" i said getting up from the bed.

"I came early so that i could see my beautiful wife" Dev said standing so close to me making my heart beat crazily. I smiled at him shyly and begun to untie his tie. He pulled me closer to him by placing his both hands around my waist. My body crashed on his making a gasp left my mouth. He kissed my nose making my smile widen. Suddenly he carried me in his arms and placed me on the bed in a sitting position where my back is resting on the head board. Before i could say something he already lied on the bed while placing his head on my lap. I smiled at his behaviour.

"I missed you very much. I was thinking about you the whole day" he said in between kissing my palms while his eyes remained on mine. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead which he closed his eyes.

"I also missed you very much" i said while running my hands in his hair massaging his head. He groaned while closing his eyes.

"It feels good to have a wife who gives massage after coming from office. I am really a lucky husband" he said with smile.

"Yeah yeah! You're a lucky husband" i said with a chuckle. My body went stiff when he buried his face on my stomach. I felt his hot breath on my stomach which erupt goosebumps all over my body.

"De…Dev" i called him in a mere whisper while placing my hand on his shoulder. My body trembled
when he slide my saree aside revealing my bare stomach to him. He placed wet kisses on my bare stomach. My breathing quickened thinking what he is going to do further but suddenly he got up from my lap and pressed his lips on mine taking me by surprise. My back touched the soft bed while he towered over me. He kissed me hungrily and sucked my lips. He placed his hand on my nape tilting my face upwards to deepen the kiss. I clutched his collor tightly when his tongue invaded into my mouth and explored every nook and corner. I tried to return his kiss but couldn't not compete against him. I felt a tingling sensation all over my body.

Finally what felt like an eternity he left my lips with a pop. I felt light headed because of the passionate kiss. I was busy in catching my breath while he continued to pepper wet kisses on my collor bone and on my neck. My toes curled when he kissed my earlobes. His hand wandering on my waist up and down making my heart thump loudly against my chest. I shut my eyes tightly when i felt his finger on my navel. I felt a pressure in my lower abdomen. I clenched my knees together. The new sensation is something that i never felt before. 

If he keep doing this, i can't handle myself. It's too much for me to handle this all pleasure at once.

I was about to call his name but he already moved away from me but still towering over me while supporting his body weight with his both elbows which is placed either side of me. He looked at me with a smile while removing my hair strands away from my sweaty forehead.

"Dev" i whispered his name while panting. 

"You're very sensitive than i expected, Aashu. You're exhausted already? What you will do when i do more things to you? I think you will faint when i give you the real pleasure" he said making me go deep red. I looked away from him and tried to push him by his chest. But he grabbed my wrist and kissed my fist lovingly. I frowned when i felt something on my stomach. I was about to look down but suddenly he grabbed my jaw and pecked my lips.

"Don't look down" he said in his husky voice looking into my eyes 

"Something is on my stomach. I think its an AC remote" I said looking at him. He chuckled looking at me. I was confused why he is laughing out of no where.

"It's not an AC remote but the effect you has on me" he whispered near my ears huskily. I frowned at him but When i realised what he is saying my eyes went wide. I felt my cheeks burning hot and i looked away from him.

I….i thought it's an AC remote….but its…..

"I….i…get up….i want to go" i said while trying to push him by his chest. I didn't look into his eyes. But suddenly he grabbed my jaw not in a tight grip but just to make me look at him. I gulped when i felt his….that…. whatever is poking on my stomach.

"Pack your all stuffs. We are going to my private island to celebrate our honeymoon" he said making my eyes go wide.

"Whaaat?" i asked him shocked.

"You heard me. We are leaving tomorrow early in the morning. I already informed our family" he said kissing the corner of my lips.

"For how many days?" I asked him in my soft tone still not believing he is talking about our honeymoon.

"15 days" he said kissing my both cheeks.

"What about your office works?" I asked him with a frown.

"I completed most of the work and handed rest of it to Sameer and Ramesh" he said. I nodded at him.

"I will control myself today by taking a cold shower. But not tomorrow" he said with a smirk making me blush so hard.

"Chee. Go away" i said pushing him away. He went to the washroom while chuckling. I got up from the bed with a shy smile.

He really knows how to make me blush…This man…

I corrected my saree and my messy hair in front of the mirror. After making sure that i am looking fine then only i left to the kitchen to make his hot black coffee. When i came inside the room he was talking with someone in the phone call. So i didn't disturb him. I kept the coffee cup on the coffee table and left the room to help ma and chachi in the kitchen for dinner. At dinner time he came down to have dinner with everyone. I sat beside him with a smile. Everyone was talking about our honeymoon making me blush. Everyone is here but not Anu.

"Chachi, where is Anu?" I asked her.

"She said she will not eat as she is not hungry" Chachi said with a sigh. I looked at Dev who is frowning hearing Chachi's words.

"Dev, she is not a small girl. You can't punish her like this. She is a girl who has her own career. She also has an important meeting with her client tomorrow" i said looking at him. He turned his face away from me. I grasped his hand with a smile. He sighed defeatedly looking at me.

"Okay fine. Go and bring her" he said.

"Look at our Dev. He never change his decision for others. But one word from our Aasha and he already said yes" Chachu teased making everyone laugh. I blushed looking down at my lap.

"My son is a good husband who knows how to say always yes to his wife" Papa said with a bright smile. 

"Of course! I learned from the best. What dad? What Chachu?" Dev asked papa and chachu with a smirk. They both looked at him for a minute.

"Yeah! Of course" they both said in unison while ma and Chachi chuckled.

I can't bear this all teasing…..

"I will go and bring Anu" saying this i left the dinning hall hearing their laughing sound behind me. I brought Anu to the dinning hall saying that Dev has something to say to her and she agreed to come with me.

"Anu is here" i said once we came inside the dinning hall making everyone look at me and Anu.

"Dev bhai, i am really sorry. I won't repeat this mistake in future" she said cutely with her sad pout.

"Don't make that face in front of bhai. He already forgave you" Varun said with a chuckle. Her face brightened up and she looked at Dev. 

"I am forgive you this one time. Repeat this mistake again then i will lock you in your room for a whole year" Dev said with a fake angry tone.

"Thankyou bhaaai" saying this she runto him and hugged him. He too hugged her with a smile. Soon the dinning hall filled with laughter

At night…..

"You packed everything?" I heard Dev's voice.

"Yeah!" I said while a yawn left from my mouth.

"Good. Now come lets sleep" saying this he carried me in his arms and walked towards the bed.

"You're carrying me now and then like i am some kind of doll" i said with a pout. He made me lay on the bed while he aslo lied beside me and switched off the lights.

"Of course, you are my doll. Beautiful, cute, sweet doll" he said taking me in his arms placing my head on his chest while wrapping his hand on my waist. I snuggled closer to him with a smile. Hearing his rhythmic heart beat i felt at peace.

"Aashu, sleep now" he said while stroking my hair and placing kiss on my hair.

"I am not sleepy" i said looking at him. He looked down at me with a smile.

"Use this time to sleep well, Aashu. Because in our honeymoon period i won't let you sleep at night" he said squeezing my waist. I looked at him shocked and slapped him on his chest. He chuckled and kissed my knuckles. 

"Stop talking like this" i said hiding my face in his chest.

"I just said what we will do in our honeymoon. Why do you think we are going for a honeymoon? ha?" he asked tilting my face upwards.

"I am sleepy" i said closing my eyes tightly. His chest vibrated due to his chuckle. His hands which rubbing my back up and down made me relaxed. Soon i fell into deep sleep.

I felt someone shaking me. I stirred in my sleep.

"Aashu, get up. It's time we should leave. You can sleep in the private jet" i heard Dev's voice. I opened my eyes lazily and looked at his smiling face.

"Go and get ready, okay?" he said kissing my forehead.

"What time it is?" I asked him groggily.

"It's 4 am" he said tracing his knuckles on my cheek. Then only i noticed that he has already got ready in his black suit. I got up from the bed hastily to get ready for the journey.

"I will get ready in a fifteen minutes" i said looking at him.

"Okay, my wife" he said kissing my cheek making me smile. Then i left to the washroom to get ready. After fifteen minutes i am finally ready with a red saree. 

"You look so stunning in red" Dev said hugging me behind my back, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"You too looks extra handsome today" i said looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Mmmmm because i am going to have my wife for only myself from now onwards" he said huskily near my ears. I blushed at his words and slapped him on his arms.

"Let go. Everyone must be waiting for us" i said turning to him. He smiled at me while taking my hand in his. Then we both went downstairs. Ma, papa, chachi and chachu was already smiled brightly when they saw us.

"Have a great honeymoon. Enjoy your time with each other. And Dev, take care of her. Make sure she eats well. If i find out that she lost waeight after returning our house then i won't leave you" ma warned looking at Dev making me chuckle.

"I promise I will take care of your sweet daughter-in-law,ma" Dev said tightening his hold on my hand.

"Take care and don't worry about anything. Enjoy your special time" papa said placing his hand on my head. 

"I can't wait to have my neice and nephew" Anu sequeled making me go deep red.

"Shut up, Ananya. Aasha and Dev don't listen her words. You two went through a lot. You didn't get enough time to spend time with each other. So enjoy your time in the private island" Chchi said looking at us with a smile.

"Bhai, bhabhi have a safe journey and send us your photos often. We would waiting to see your honeymoon photos. So take a lot of photos" Varun said with a smile. We both nodded at him then bid bye to everyone. Dev opened the car door for me. I quickly hoped in and he also came and sat beside me. Daniel started the car. I looked at Dev when he kissed my palm. I too kissed his knuckles with smile.

---------------------------------------

Hope you all liked this update. Next update will be on Monday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 69.9K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
31K 2.2K 15
Sandhiya Malhotra, a budding Ophthalmologist, on the verge of completing her M.D in Opthalmology. She was the most talkative one of the family, exact...
243K 19K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
4.2M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...