Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

The Heartbreak

3.9K 130 15
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

"Well, well, well. Look who came back."

Y/n open his eyes as he sees that he was in a field of flowers. Y/n groans as he soon realizes where he was. 

He's in the mindscape, then which means Chomei knows what happens.

"So, let's see why you're here, shall we. Let's start with you being severely injured. You get hit with poison, kind of like karma with all the poison. Then while being injured and poisoned you rushed in with an attack, causing you to drain your chakra. And now you got knocked the fuck out by a human snake. Am I missing anything else?"

Y/n slowly got up, wincing from the soreness in his body. "Umm...I miss you." Y/n said slowly. 

Silence fills the time as Chomei put his arms on his hips.

"You want to know what I learn from your father Shinobu?"

When Chomei ask Y/n was nervous about it. However, when he brought up that it's something from his father there were some thoughts that he want to know.

"Biology says you are 7% blood. Chemistry says you are 70% water. And physics says you are 99.999% space. But I think are 101% STUPID!"

Y/n's face went blank with small tears in his eyes when hearing it. It does sound like something his father would say.

"Okay in my defense...yeah I got nothing." Y/n face was pink from embarrassment.

"Just...Just tell me what came to the thought of you rushing in with a move that would lead you wide open?"

"The move was the fastest that I know. Besides if even he's immune, it took him a while to get hungover it."

Chomei shakes his head slowly. He flew away as Y/n started to follow him since he doesn't know where else he was supposed to go since he doesn't know how to get out.

They continue to walk as they reach a new land. There was open land and the trees were some purple flower petals.

There was even some water area. Y/n notice something on the water area. 

It looks like something is moving on the reflection. Y/n look at it and see that it was Haku, Naruto, and Sasuke fighting.

"What's this?"

"It's the connection between the mindscape and the outside world."

"But how is this possible? I'm unconscious there."

"The connection with the host and the Tailed Beast as some special connection, along with hidden abilities. You can sense other people's chakra, but I can also sense chakra. Among the other tails, I specialize in the amount of chakra."

"So I can see how they're doing."

Y/n started to mumble a little. Looking around Y/n was a little confused as to what the area is.

He started to notice something in the field, it looked familiar. Walking out and seeing ahead he sees a wood wall. To the side, there's a well.

"Chomei, what is this place? Why does it feel and look familiar?"

Chomei laughed as he started to fly in the center of the field.

"This is a training field at the Butterfly Estate."

"The Butterfly Estate?"

"It's a place that belongs to your Father and your Aunt. It was home to...many people as because your father's medical experience it also become a rehabilitation place."

Y/n blinked a couple of times before he realize what he had just heard.

"W-Wha...What a minute. My family had an estate?"

"We'll be talking about it later. But you're here for training."

Confused wouldn't be the right word that Y/n is feeling. It's something that's on the tip of his tongue.

"How are we going to train. Where we are in my mind?"

"Just because we're in the mindscape, doesn't mean that you can't train. Plus to be honest, you can benefit from the extra training."

Y/n froze as he felt the word weak stabbing him.

"I'm taking your silence as a yes. So we're starting with the Flower Technique."

"You mean the one where I had to use the eye effect that would've caused my eyes to go blind?"

"YEP!"

Y/n deadpanned from his excitement as he walk to the open field to start training. He notices how Chomei's size is getting smaller, almost towards his height.

"To do the Flower Breathing, you need to know what the breathing is."

Y/n started to sit as he listen to Chomei explaining and teaching the Flower Breathing.

"The Flower Breathing is a Breathing Style derived from the Water Breathing. The Flower Breathing combat and breathing style mimic flowers and fruits, specifically their gracefulness and beauty of them. Most techniques and forms are a combination of graceful attacks named after flowers and fruits that optimize your agility and flexibility with your weapon and body. This combat style also enhances and utilizes the vision, albeit at the possible cost of your eyesight. When utilized properly, you visualize themselves manipulating and generating flowers in a variety of beautiful colors, mostly pink, purple, and white, causing flowers to seemingly emanate from the weapon, surroundings, or themselves."

Chomei use his tail as he started to write or draw a chart on the ground. It shows Sun, Water, flowers, and insects.

"Both the Flower and the Insect are connected to Water style. Meaning your main element is water. Like the water, you must move. See how graceful and agile they move while being powerful and dangerous."

Flying over he used his wing as a strong wind current started to come. It made Y/n squint his eyes seeing as the wind was sharp and strong enough to make a wooden sword. 

The wind changed as the wooden sword started to fly towards Y/n.

"Now let's start. We'll begin with the first form. The form is about your stamina and your agility. I want you to try and walk on the water."

Y/n was shocked as he started to shake his head fast.

"I can't do that!"

"You can walk on trees?"

"Well yeah but-"

"Then you should be able to do this. We're not working on any other forms if you can't get this one."

Y/n puffs his cheeks as he slowly makes his way to the lake area. Looking at it he can't see any of his friends. 

It made him worried that he can't check to see how they were doing. Deep inside he felt useless.

He tries so hard to help his team but yet he would get hurt multiple times.

Y/n shakes his head, removing the thought. Slowly taking a deep breath he take his first step on the water...and then he fell in.

"ACK!"

Quickly getting out he coughed a little. He pulls his hair, getting the water out. 

He fell back into the water again but this time by high wind pressure. Getting out again he look and see that it was from Chomei.

"Chomei!?"

"There's no time to just relax and fix your hair. Get up and try again."

Y/n got back up as he look at the water. Trying again he decided that it might be easier if he added some chakra to his feet, like the walking tree exercise. 

Adding it to his feet he started to walk to the water as he was now standing. Y/n smiled brightly.

"Yes! I was able to-ACK!"

He fell back into the water. Getting out he was laying on the ground, streams of tears coming out of his eyes.

"What did I do wrong now?"

"You lost your focus. You did the right thinking, adding chakra to your feet like the tree workout. However with water, there's no hard surface, think of this as a more....advanced version."

"Then what do I have to do then?"

"Well, the first thing is that what you did before, add chakra to your feet. Second, maintain focus you have sometimes to get too emotional-"

"H-H-HEY! I-I'M NOT THAT EMOTIONAL!"

"Backtalk?"

Y/n stood silent but his face was embarrassing pink. Chomei nodded.

"It's quiet ain't no back talk."

"Now before I was rudely interrupted, I was gonna say that you would be too emotional, like getting too excited or tend to overthink things. Lastly, it's like I said earlier, you must move like the water."

Y/n nodded as he was starting to calm down. Looking back to the water he thought of something when it rains and it hits the water. 

There would little waves, similar to what happened when Y/n stood on the surface.

Doing the same thing he decided to walk normally as he was standing on the water. The next step he moves while being on his tip-toe. 

Chomei moved a little being shocked by the steps Y/n was taking.

"Okay, now the real training can start."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 678 10
SEE no evil HEAR no evil SPEAK no evil Traits to never let evil overshadow a pure soul. A soul that is kind, accepting, and delicate. the strong prot...
109K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
17.1K 647 46
a quiet ninja seeking refuge in a big village. he has an unspeakable past that he wants to stay hidden. yet, he meets people. he grows stronger and e...
22.4K 735 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...