Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

The Written Exam

4.3K 144 13
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

"It's time to begin. I am Ibiki Morino, your proctor. And from this moment your worst enemy."

Everyone got silent as some gasps were coming from some candidates as they were nervous. The only sound hearable was the sound chairs from the people sitting on them.

The instructor pointed at the three sound ninjas, causing them to jump. "First, you candidates from the Village Hidden in the Sound, knock it off. Who told you, you could fight? You wanted to be failed before we've even begun?" He demanded.

The one wrapped around his face began to turn. "Sorry, it's our first time. Guess we're a little jumpy...Sir."

Y/n and Haku look at each other as they share the same glance, silently agreeing that they can be trouble.

Ibiki took a look around the room at the other Genin before speaking once. "I'll say this once, so listen up. There will be no fighting between candidates. No attacking each other without the permission of a proctor. And even then, the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it?"

Everyone was silent once again, so he takes as they understood. "Now if we're ready, we'll proceed to the first stage of the Chunin exam. Hand over your paperwork. In return, you'll each be given a number. These will determine where you sit, once seated we'll begin the written test."

'The written test?'

"Guess that explains why violence for physical force is not allowed."

After handing in their paperwork, Team 7, and no one else's team, ended up sitting anywhere near each other. Y/n was sitting with the bun girl Tenten and next to him was someone else.

Sakura was in front of him, and Naruto was one row ahead of her. Y/n couldn't see Haku or Sasuke from his eyes view.

"Everyone, eyes front." Ibiki ordered, "There are a few rules you need to be aware of. And I won't answer any questions. So, you'd better pay attention the first time! Alright, rule one the written exam, is conducted on a point deduction system. Contrary to what some of you are used to, you all begin the test with a perfect test score of ten points. One point will be deducted for each answer you get wrong. So, if you miss three, your final score will be seven."

'Eh?! Why is saying all this stuff? It's like he wants to put more pressure!' Y/n thought as he thought Ibiki would be a cool guy because of his scars.

"Rule number two, teams will pass or fail based on the total scores of all the members."

"What?! Wait for a second!" Sakura shouted in surprise and anger. "You're saying we get scored as a team?!"

"Silence! I have reasons, so shut up and listen."

'It's based on the score together! So, what about me and Haku? We're a squad but we're known as 7B. Would Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto scores affect us?' Y/n thought in worry.

He knows that with Sakura having no skill in combat she does tend to think more on terms. Same with Sasuke as he had the top score. 

Naruto, on the other hand, had the lowest, Haku is also unknown but he seems with his tactics Haku should be good. So maybe if one of them had a rough score they might still pass!

"Rule three, the spectators that you see around the room are here to watch you carefully for any signs of cheating. And any incidents they spot, they will subtract two points from the person's score. Be warned, their eyes are extremely sharp. If they catch you five times, you'll be dismissed before the tests are even scored."

'So I was right then. If one of us gets a bad score then the others would be able to balance it.' Y/n thought as he gave a close eye smile.

"One more thing! If any of the candidates should get a zero and fail the test, then the entire team fails."

'.... You said what now?' Y/n smiled still as he had a tick mark on his head before putting it on the table. 'Naruto...please be smart about this.'

"The final question will not be given out until fifteen minutes before the end of the testing period. You'll have one hour. Begin!"

Everyone turned over their papers, and Y/n examine his. He was confused as to how they can already be writing when they probably didn't even examine the question.

Does each test have a different question? He notices that Sakura is taking her time as she started writing.

Hopefully, she passes. He just hopes for Naruto, puts all the thought of ramen, and transfers it to the question.

'What is the third primary chakra group?'

A. Star Chakra

B. Senjutsu Chakra

C. Dark Chakra

D. Priestess Chakra

'Oh okay some of them aren't that bad' Y/n thought as he read the next question.

'Line B in the diagram indicates the trajectory of a shuriken thrown at enemy C by ninja A seated on top of a tree. Describe and formulate the accuracy, the range is ninja C were in position, D, E, and F. As well as predict the farthest range of the shuriken.'

'...I take it back.' Y/n gloomed.

This one is just complex, seeing the positions that they are in they have to be an Anbu to hit them. How am I gonna answer this?!

"Then cheat."

'Chomei! Didn't you hear all that Ibiki said!?'

"I did but listen to me. All of these people watching our moves and they're making a huge deal about us cheating. It's like they want us to cheat, plus it's only cheating if you get caught. Remember what Iruka taught about cheating and stealth."

"A ninja must see through the deception."

'He said something about us seeing through things.'

"Right, plus when did Mr. Angry scarface say anything about us not being allowed to cheat?"

'Chomei I love you!'

He's right Ibiki is practically telling us to cheat and try not to get caught. The only thing is that he needs to try and cheat but how? 

He felt something cold as it was coming to the back right of him.

'This coldness, is it Haku's ice?' Y/n decided to push some to the erasure dust as it leave a trail of invisible ice forming a mirror. 'I get it!'

Y/n but his hands down as he did some hand-signs. Normally he would do something like his butterfly eyes but it's more appealing than Sasuke's Sharingan so he would get caught. 

He decided to work on a move that he secretly train.

'Insect Style: Glasswinged scales!'

Using his chakra, a butterfly with wings that are invisible to the naked eye as their wings are like glass started to fly. Only Y/n can see what they see, almost like he has a third eye.

He controls the butterfly to fly around and see Sakura's paper.

He notices through the butterfly eye that something was coming to it. It's another bug, it's not him as it's more of a fly rather than an extra butterfly that he might have accidentally made. 

'Someone has the ability as I have?'

"The boy with the glasses that was with the dog tamer and the white eye."

'Wait his name is uh...Shiro?'

'So he can control insects as I can. So now I know what he can do.'

Suddenly a kunai came flying as it went past Naruto Y/n went back to his eyes and was shocked. Did Naruto cheat multiple times and got caught?!

"What the-? What was that all about?" One of the candidates ask as the kunai landed on his paper. 

"Five strikes, and your out. You just failed the test." One of the watchers said.

"What? It can't be." The candidate said in fear.

"You and your teammates will leave the room immediately."

Y/n was breathing a little heavily as he started to calm down. He was glad that Naruto didn't get busted but that leads to him wondering if he has been caught?

He wants to check but the problem is the butterfly. The wings do look like glass but only at a far distance from them that they can't see that not all of the wing looks like glass.

Many other candidates started to get called out as he see someone two people from his left got called out. Y/n was surprised as there was someone that was rather big compared to the called-out one.

It had to be hard to notice the person. He look at the clock and see that Sakura started to write down answers.

He went back to transfer into the butterfly as it went to see her answer. He can see the answer when suddenly all he sees is black.

He blink and think that maybe something came into its view but no, all he sees is black. He suddenly can't even move.

'W-What the?!'

'WHAT IS THIS!'

A voice came to his mind as Y/n was in his mindscape. In the field of flowers and he sees a boy with long blond hair and blue eyes as Y/n's eyes widen.

'INO?!' Y/n yelled as the person turn and see that it was Ino.

'Y/N?! B-But how! You're not even near Sakura!' Ino panicked. 

'What do mean by that?! Why are you in my mind!' Y/n freaked out as well.

If Ino is in his mind, then he might see Chomei! 

No no no no no no! He can't see Chomei! 

What would happen when Ino suddenly sees a huge horn beetle?!

'I-I uh, well, I may have tried to use my Mind Transfer Jutsu on Sakura. But somehow I'm here!' Ino confessed.

Realization clicked in, Ino's family has the mental ability Jutsu but he was targeting Sakura. Y/n thought about it before he figured it out.

'Eh, hehe well this is something. Um, maybe you did hit me since you hit my butterfly.' Y/n said shy and scratch his head. 

'Y/n? What do mean by hit my butterfly?' Ino asks.

'So~ I may not do a Jutsu where a butterfly flying around and make me have the ability to see what the butterfly can see. So when I look at Sakura's answer-'

'-My Jutsu hit your butterfly, then hit you.' Ino finished, Y/n nodded his head as Ino looked around seeing Y/n's mind.

It was beautiful as there was like a meadow. A pond area with a clear sky and flowers.

Even with trees that have purple petals hanging from them. Ino almost feels like he doesn't want to leave as it's a peaceful place. 

But he can't since for starters it's weird and second, they have an exam to do.

'Okay, how's this? I release the Jutsu then you move out of the way so I can try again.' Ino reasoned.

'See but that's the thing. Don't you just fall when you use your Jutsu? If you, did it again then they'll realize that you're cheating.' Y/n said as Ino's eyes widen as he hears what Y/n said. 'So, what can we do?!' Ino panicked.

'If my guess is right, you hit my butterfly that's a link to me. However it wasn't directed at me, so I should be able to move my butterfly so how's this? We work together, I use my butterfly to see the answer, you memorized it, release it off, then we act as nothing happened.' Y/n explained.

Ino thought about it. Indeed, it didn't hit Y/n so he should be able to move the butterfly.

He can memorize the answer before releasing the Jutsu then he can show it to Shikamaru and Choji.

'Deal, I'll look over the answer then release the Jutsu off of your butterfly.' Ino said as Y/n smiled. 'Great! Well, I got to see the banshee's answer, see you soon!'

Y/n can now see normal as he looks around and sees that he's back into the butterfly. He "looks" at the clock and sees that they have fifteen more minutes.

'Okay let's do this.'

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

Here's the meaning of Insect Style: Glasswinged scales

The Glasswinged Butterfly is known as Greta Oto.

Greta oto is a species of brush-footed butterfly and member of the subfamily Danainae, tribe Ithomiini, and subtribe Godyridina. It is known by the common name glass wing butterfly for its unique transparent wings that allow it to camouflage without extensive coloration. In Spanish-speaking regions, it may also be referred to as espejitos, meaning "little mirrors" because of its transparent wings.

- The average length of a glass winged butterfly is around 28 to 33 mm, with a wingspan of almost 5.6 to 6.1 cm (2.2 to 2.4 inches).

- The veins in the wings of the glass winged butterfly are translucent and look like glass.

- They usually have an outline of black or orange, although the colors may vary.

- They are known as the ten most unusual and beautiful butterflies in the world coming in number 3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

By Phonix

Fanfiction

24.5K 322 23
Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! So um, yeah Characters do not belong to me! All rights to the character go to Koyoharu Gotouge! Cover a...
8.9K 333 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...
25.8K 743 41
First of all: All the characters don't belong to me! I'm just writing a fanfic about them. Second: The art doesn't belong to me neither, but I don't...
11.1K 747 11
SEE no evil HEAR no evil SPEAK no evil Traits to never let evil overshadow a pure soul. A soul that is kind, accepting, and delicate. the strong prot...