Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Meeting new team!

6K 187 85
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

It's been a day since the encounter with the three sand ninjas as later before it was noticed that Kakashi-sensei has said to meet them at the same bridge that they went earlier before.

"Why, why, why?" Sakura shouted. "He sets the time and then we have to wait hours for him." Sakura said as Naruto was agreeing with her, "It's not fair!"

"What about my feelings? I rushed here so fast; I didn't even have time to blow dry my hair!" Sakura complained. 

"And I didn't even have enough time to brush my teeth or change my underwear!" Naruto joined.

Y/n's eyes widen as he was next to Naruto. He blinked at Naruto before moving away from him and getting near Sakura and Naruto. 

"Naruto, you need to have better time management," Y/n said as Sakura surprisingly joined in and agree with him. "Yeah, that's disgusting Naruto."

"...What did she say?!"

Sasuke was leaning as he was also waiting for Kakashi to arrive. The windblown as the team looks up.

"Hey. Good morning, everyone. Sorry, I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said. 

"YOU LIAR!" Sakura and Naruto yelled together. 

Y/n had an irk mark on his head, he was also annoyed.  He couldn't have time to fix breakfast for Haku and Zabuza. 

'I hope they're not starving...or burning my house.'

"Um, sensei? Is this about the Chunin exam?" Y/n ask as Kakashi landed on the ground.

"Ah, well my smart Genin you are correct. I recommended you guys for the Chunin exams, all four of you. These are the application forms." Kakashi explained.

"Application forms?" Sakura asks.

"You're repeating me Sakura. This is all voluntary. It's up to each of you. If you don't feel ready, you can wait until next year." Kakashi explained.

"All right! Kakashi-Sensei, you rock!" Naruto jumped and hugged him. 

"Don't slobber on my vest!" Kakashi complained.

'Eh! I wanted to join in on the hug!' Y/n thought as it was too late for him. 

"Now before I can explain further, there is a small surprise for you guys," Kakashi mentioned.

The three ninjas were wondering what the surprise is. They hear footsteps as Kakashi notices the sound, "Ah, looks like they hear on time."

Two shadows were appearing as when the light came on them the team's eyes widen. The two-mystery person was Haku and Zabuza.

"Kakashi-Sensei! What are they doing here?!" Naruto demanded.

"I want to know as well." Sasuke joined, Kakashi looked at the two and nodded.

Haku pulls out a paper and they gasp and realize the paper. It was an application form for the Chunin exam.

"I'm here for the Chunin exam." Haku declares as Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura gasp but Y/n's eyes widen with amazing. "Wait for real! Then why are you here Zabuza-San?"

"I feel like Kakashi should be the one to say it brat," Zabuza said as he looks at Kakashi.

"Well as you know in the team there only has to be three members per team. However, because of how we have four members, Lord Third decided that one of you should be transferred to a different team." Kakashi said, "The person would be Y/n. You are joining team 7B with your partner Haku and your sensei Zabuza."

Team 7 gasped as Naruto was the first person to speak. "Kakashi-Sensei what are saying?! Have you forgotten what they did!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto, I understand where you're coming from, but you have to realize that they came here willingly and they proved that they're trustworthy," Kakashi said.

"B-But still Kakashi-"

"It's fine Naruto." They look to see Y/n walking toward him and patting his back. "Trust me, I'll be fine. Plus, the two of them live with me and I trust them. Nothing bad is gonna happen."

Naruto calmed down as he nodded at Y/n and move out of the way so that Y/n can join Haku and Zabuza. "Hmph! Welcome to the winning side butterfly boy." Zabuza smirked at Y/n.

Y/n was caught off by the smirk as he blushes from it. 'His smirk looks so cool!'

"We're glad to have you with us," Haku said smiling at him as Y/n blush more. 'AW! Haku's smile is so, so, KAWAI!'

'Hehehe, like mother like son.'

Naruto and Sasuke look at them as they felt something weird in their stomach. Meaningless to say, they don't like it.

It's not like when Y/n is with them, no it was something disgusting. "Now then." The new team turns to Kakashi as he starts explaining more. "Go to the Academy and head to room 301. It's at three in the afternoon five days from now. That's it."

"Alright now Haku, Y/n, follow me," Zabuza said as Haku followed.

Y/n was about to walk when he felt something grabbing his arm. He turns to see Naruto looking at him seriously.

"I'll be fine Naruto." He patted his head as he turns to the team.

"No need to worry! Sayonara!" He said as he headed out to join his new team.

Time Skip Jutsu/Y/n POV:

It was the next day as Haku, and I was making our way to the Academy. "I still can't believe it! The Chunin exam isn't ready for us!" I said smiling at Haku.

Haku smiled back, "Yes, the other Genin has a surprise for them."

We head there as we see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. "Moshi Moshi!" I said waving.

"Oh, hey Y/n and Haku!" Naruto said smiling back. 

"Good morning, Y/n...and Haku," Sakura said looking at Haku weirdly.

'I was afraid about this.' Y/n thought, ever since on the mission more on what happened between me, Naruto, Sasuke, and Haku.

When Haku injured Sasuke it took Sakura hard. Now I can feel her hatred toward Haku.

"Well let's go!" Naruto cheered as all of us headed to the Academy.

The sound of fighting reaches my ears once we made it upstairs. "Gah!" A boy gasped, falling back onto the ground.

"You're taking the Chunin exams, but you can't even get past us?" A boy with spiky hair and swords on him said.

"Why don't you just give up now before you get hurt?" The other guy said joining in.

"Yeah, I think I hear your mommy calling you." The sword guy added in.

"Please let us through! We're supposed to go in there." A girl with brown hair whit two buns said. She ran over there but the first guy punched her down.

"Man. That's harsh!" The person called out from the crowd.

"Did you say harsh? Don't kid yourself. We're being nice by comparison. The exam is going to make this look like a picnic." The sword guy responded to the crowd.

"Some of you won't survive the exams. Others will be wrecked for life. And some of you may go crazy. For Chunin, it's always life and death." The second guy mentioned.

"You think that this is a joke. Chunin are qualified to lead missions. The lives of your squad members are in your hands, so you better be tough enough to take the heat. Delicate little girls don't belong here."

"We're just thinning out the herd. You won't pass anyway, so go home and play with your dolls."

"Hey while at it how about two twiddle dumb and twiddle dumber can shut up with your nonsense." Everyone turned to see the boy with butterflies as he came through along with his partner. "While at it do you mind getting rid of that Genjutsu of yours? My partner and I wish to head to the third floor." 

People on the side were confused as they talk to each other.

"What does he mean? We're on the third floor."

"I know."

"Well, well." One of the two boys said leaning to study the butterfly boy. "Do you notice the Genjutsu?"

Y/n giggled, "Sorry to disappoint you but it was a little obvious. I mean come one, Sakura mind helping out?"

"Y/n what are you doing?"

'Aw come on Chomei! What's wrong with giving her some hope?'

"Huh?" Sakura asks in surprise. Y/n smiled at her as he patted her shoulders. "Come on! You have such sharp and cunning eyes in the squad. You have to notice it already!"

"Well of course I spotted it! This is only the second floor." She declared. "Right!" Naruto and Y/n said together.

"Ha, aren't we the smart ones? So, you notice the illusion. Let's see you dodge this!"

The sword guy went for a kick as Sasuke was about to counter with his kick. Before they collide, the boy who was pushed first came between the two of them fast holding their legs.

'Amazing! How was be able to do that?! He's really fast and strong with stopping those kicks! He's so cool!' Y/n turned to Haku as he also nodded back but Haku was thinking more logically.

'He was able to stop the boy's kick. To do that he must have some chakra in his arm.' Haku thought.

"Hey, what happened to the plan? I thought you were the one who said to keep a low profile and don't let anyone see our skill level." A boy came out scolding. Y/n looked at the guy as he notices something before smiling.

"Oya!"

Haku looked at Y/n confuse, "Oya, Oya?"

Y/n smiled at Haku, "Oya, Oya, Oya!"

"I know but-" The first guy said looking at Sakura with his face becoming pink.

"Never mind, let's forget it, it's over." The bun girl said, shaking her head at them.

The boy from earlier had a green jumpsuit on as he walked toward Sakura, "My name is Rock Lee. You are Sakura, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Please be my girlfriend!" He smiled his face pink and gave her a thumbs up. "I vow to protect you with my life!"

"Not." Sakura declined. 

"Why?" Lee asks his face becoming despairing. 

"Because you're a weirdo!" Sakura yelled backing away. Y/n felt sad for the green suit boy as he found someone that he liked but his heart got broken.

However, Lee notices the pink hair butterfly boy as his eyes widen looking at him. In his eyes, it look like he was an angel looking at with sympathy as his eyes has a heart and his face became red.

Y/n notice Lee looking at him as he smiled and wave a little, "Moshi Moshi." 

Lee's face became shocked from hearing his voice as he was about to move toward him but Sasuke came between them and glared at Lee.

"Don't even think about it." Sasuke declared. 

"Huh?" Lee clenched his fists, looking at Sasuke angrily. 

"Y/n has nothing to do with you, so don't start," Sasuke said harshly.

'EH?!' Y/n thought as his face was pink. 'What's gotten into Sasuke, I've never seen him like this!'

"H-Hey! Naruto, Sasuke, Y/n, Haku, come on we have to go!" Sakura said grabbing Naruto and Sasuke. She pull them away as Y/n and Haku walked away with her.

'Sasuke, of the Uchiha clan.' One of Lee's teammates thought. 

From his looks, his eyes are like Hinata's meaning that he's a member of the Hyuga clan. He also notices the other clan symbol on Y/n as his eyes widen a bit, 'He's a member of them.'

"He's pretty bold." The girl said.

"Hm." The Hyuga boy said not caring. They walk past Lee as they notice something and became confused. 

"Lee? What are you waiting for? We need to check-in." The girl said.

"I will catch up in a minute. You don't need to wait for me." Lee said as his fist was clenched.

The girl shrugged her shoulders, "It's probably that boy with the butterfly outfit." She whispered. 

"Perhaps..." He answered as he thought of the boy as well. 

"But I can't notice that he has a sword! I wonder if I'll get the chance to see it!" The girl squealed.

No One POV:

The two teams were walking when they stop by a voice. "Hey, you! Hold on!"

They turn to see that it was Lee as he was looking at Y/n. "Ohayo! Lee was it? Do you need something?" Y/n asks tilting his head.

"I wish to challenge you to a fight!" Lee declared pointing at Y/n. 

"Eh? W-Why would you want that?" Y/n ask as he was caught off.

"Your friend over there said that you were not interested. However, I want to prove myself to be worthy by challenging you!" Lee said leaping out of the upper floor and landing down strong. "Your appearance reminded me of a person that my Sensei has told me about. It was the person who has pink hair but has different hair color tips at the end. They said that the person was beautiful but very strong. You look like the person from the description as you have such beauty and I notice the tone of your body! That's why I want to prove myself to be within you!"

"EH?!" Y/n said as his eyes widen, 'B-But I thought that he was in love Sakura!' 

"You are an angel sent from heaven," Lee said as a heart appear and was going to send it when Naruto stepped in and stab it with his kunai.

"Hold it! I get him first. This weirdo is mine, he thinks that Y/n belongs to him, please!" Naruto said stepping up as others look at his surprise.

'N-Naruto?!'

"Oho! So the fox decided to step up huh? Let's see if he can back up."

'Chomei?!'

"Don't mind me just watching."

"It'll take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy," Naruto said glaring at Lee. 

"No, thank you. Right now the only one I want to fight in him." Lee started pointing his eyes at Y/n.

"Yeah? Well, I've got news for you! Y/n can't compare to me! Believe it!"

Naruto charges toward Lee as he sets up to punch him, but with a simple flick of his hand, Lee has Naruto on the ground. Quickly, Naruto put his hands on the ground as he motioned himself for a spin kick. But Lee dodge it, twirling Naruto around as he was sent to the wall.

Y/n's eyes widen, "Naruto!" He turn towards Lee, "I didn't want to because of hurting someone who came kind, but you hurt someone that meant like family to me. So I accept the challenge."

"But Y/n, there isn't that much time left. Are you sure about doing this?" Haku asks with concern. 

Y/n look at Haku and smile, "No need to worry. Besides this can be like a small sparing match to get us warm up!"

"Yes! It is like that! Let's do this!" Lee said smiling. Y/n put his sword down as it feels like to him that he's cheating. Y/n smiled at him as he suddenly disappeared with butterflies trail off.

'I see, so he was such speed!' Lee thought as he was able to keep an eye on Y/n's fast approach.

Y/n appear to the people's eye as he went for a high kick but Lee then disappeared. Y/n's eyes are wide as he sees Lee coming from behind. 

"Leaf Hurricane!" Lee went for a kick as Y/n dodged the air attack. However, Lee countered with multiple kicks. 'He hasn't been using any Jutsu other than physical strength! I'm fighting someone so cool!'

Y/n see a kick coming to his bend backward doing a back handspring. He then twirls his body for a fast sidespin kick. 

Lee caught it but suddenly he felt something hitting his other side as his eyes widen, realizing that Y/n was in a scissors kick. Y/n took no time as he use his legs to catch Lee's neck as made him spin around. 

The force made it strong as Lee was heading to a wall.

Lee seemed surprised that Y/n was able to get past his defense as well as motion his body in various ways. However, it didn't stop him as he landed on the wall and landed to the ground. 

"Not bad." He complimented. "Let's see if you can handle this!" He leaped towards Y/n.

Y/n sharpen his eyes as he watched Lee's movements. Lee's feet were fast as it flies towards Y/n as he was able to dodge but he felt the wind pressure. 

The two were mere blurs as they fight, however, Lee has the advantage since he's more skilled in taijutsu than Y/n would be skilled if he has his sword. He kicked Y/n into the air and appeared underneath him.

Y/n came with the quickest move that he can come up with as he use the tip of his toe. Using it he was able to leap backward he use the momentum as he unzip his hoodie. 

Using the sleeve of his hoodie to almost fly up like a butterfly.

"Amazing! The way how you dodge is breathtaking! However, this match is over!" Lee announced, and the bandages around his arms were starting to come off.

'I-I can't dodge this but I can't take the hit then the exam is in half the time! My arms are starting to get a little sore. It's now kicking in from using my arms on the sleeves to propel myself up. I'm taking this risk.'

"Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter!" Y/n said desperately. 

He uses his chakra and channels it to his feet as he releases it making him charge forward at a fast rate. He uses the momentum of the speed to strengthen the single thrust that he going for.

Something was thrown as Y/n can hear the wind pressure coming to them. It hit Lee's bandages as Y/n gasped from the sudden image. 

He didn't have enough time as his hoodie was off of him as he landed on the ground a little hard as he made a small cry.

"Y/N!" Haku dashed forward and leaped to his side as his face show that he was worried. "Are you alright?"

'He...was able to hurt Y/n! Something happen when I was knocked out! What did he do?' Naruto watched him from across the room worriedly.

"Alright Lee, that's enough!" A voice called out.

"You-You were watching us the whole time?" Lee asked, he was kneeling on the ground as he looked down.

"Of course! That last technique is forbidden. You know that." The voice was coming from a large red tortoise as it shouted angrily.

'That turtle looks so cute! It can talk as well!' Y/n thought looking at the turtle amazingly.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to...but the match and his moves!" Lee tries to say.

"I'm right! He is his sensei!" Naruto yelled.

"Huh?" The four ninjas ask in confusion. "Hey, you guys! That weird thing he's talking to is a turtle, right?"

"Naruto it's clear that it's a turtle," Haku stated as he went to get Y/n's hoodie. "Okay then, so maybe it means that turtle can be sensei too," Naruto said.

"Naruto...have you hit your head so hard?" Y/n asks in concern.

"You're a disgrace!" The turtle yelled causing Lee to flinch from it. "You think you'll get away with a bunch of lame excuses like that? A shinobi never reveals his techniques unless necessary as that boy did! It's such a basic rule you should know it by now!"

"Is it weird that I want to pet it?" Y/n asks looking at the turtle. 

"HUH?!" Everyone asks including Lee. 

"What! Am I the only one who does?!" Y/n said quickly looking at everyone.

The turtle was startled by the question as it coughed making Lee turn his attention back, "Forgive me."

'How could Y/n have so much trouble with that freak?!' Sasuke growled furiously, glaring daggers at Lee's back as he watch Y/n getting himself back up and putting on his hoodie.

"Are you prepared to take the punishment of your actions?" The turtle asked.

"I...Yes sir." Lee closed his eyes.

In a puff of smoke, the man was standing on top of the tortoise. "Hey! What's shakin'? How are you doing, everybody? Life treating you good?"

"GAH!" Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura looked at him as Y/n's eyes sparkle without opening.

"H-He's got the biggest eyebrows yet! They're almost alive!" Naruto yelled.

"Hi, kids." Guy smiled as his teeth sparkled. 

"Too weird!" Sakura yelled. 

"So that's where he gets it! The soup bowl haircut and even bushier eyebrows!" Naruto said loudly catching Lee's attention. He turned around with his fist raised.

"Do not insult Guy-Sensei! He is one of the greatest men in the world!" Lee shouted.

"It's like seeing a father and son together!" Y/n said pointing at them with amazing, even though he recently fought him.

"See, my angel gets it perfectly!" Lee yelled as his face was pink from what Y/n said.

"Well excuse me for not noticing his greatness! I was too busy watching him crawl out from underneath the turtle! ALSO, Y/N IS NOT YOUR ANGEL!" Naruto yelled back.

"He did not crawl out!" Lee shouted back. 

"Give it a rest, Lee." Guy waved his student down, who nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Now for your punishment!" Guy clenched his fist, punching Lee in the side of his face. 

"YOU LITTLE FOOL!" He shouted as Lee went tumbling to the floor.

"GAH!" Three mouths dropped open again. Haku's eyes widened and Y/n winced in sympathy for Lee, even though Lee could've hurt him.

As the boy struggled to get up, Guy knelt across from him. "I'm sorry, Lee. But it's for your good..." Tears began running down Guy's face. Lee looked up in tears. "Oh, Lee..."

"Oh, sensei! I am so sorry!" Lee cried.

"All right, it's over. You don't need to say anymore." Guy said. It looked as if they were in their world.

"Sensei!" Lee cried, jumping into his arms for a hug. They cried together.

'Seriously! How could Y/n struggle with someone that lame?' Sasuke thought.

"It's okay! It's only a phase!" Guy hugged Lee closer to his chest. 

"I am so sorry, sensei!" Lee said.

"It's kinda sweet how they're all huggy and stuff," Naruto said with a smile. 

"What?! You've got to be kidding! They're both crazy!" Sakura shouted pointing at them.

"You're just caught in between." Guy placed a hand on Lee's shoulders. "You're too old to be called a boy, yet not quite a man."

"You're are so good to me, Guy-Sensei," Lee said.

"Now take off! I want you to give me a hundred laps around the training field! Show me what you've got!" Guy said. "Yes, sir! No problem!" Lee clenched his fist.

"Hey, wait a minute! We're not finished here! You guys can't just take off like that!" Naruto shouted. 

"He's right and what about the Chunin exam?" Y/n pointed out.

"Oh, right! I almost forgot about that!" Guy cleared his voice. "Lee, not only did you disobey the rule against fighting, but you've disrupted the Chunin exam! I think that warrants slightly more severe punishment."

"Yes, sir!" Lee agreeing.

"Let's make it five hundred laps! How does that sound?" Guy asked.

"Outstanding, sir!"

"...They're insane," Sakura commented as they agree.

'Hm. This must be Kakashi's team-Oho! So there he is!' Guy thought when he saw Y/n.

"Gah! No! He's looking at us!" Sakura yelled shivering. 

"Tell me how is Kakashi-Sensei?" Guy asked. 

"Do you know him?" Sasuke asked. "Do I know him?" Guy mocked asking as he made a chuckle. "Well, people say...he and I are arch-rivals for all eternity."

"There's no way!" Naruto and Sakura exclaimed. Sasuke stilled looked annoyed as he was.

"How dare you?! If Guy-Sensei says it is true then-"

"It's alright, Lee. A ninja's action always speaks louder than words." Guy said. Suddenly he vanishes as Y/n caught him as he turns around and sees Guy appearing behind them but in front of Y/n. "My record is fifty wins and forty-nine loses. One more than his, by the way."

When he realized that he was staring at Y/n in front of him he smiled widely as his thoughts were right. "Haha! So, I was right! You're the son of my beautiful rival Mitsuri!" Guy suddenly gives Y/n a big hug.

"You know my mom?!" Y/n asks in surprise. 

"Yes, my boy! I and Mitsuri would have some arm-wrestling contests, eating contests! Your mother caught my eyes as I saw her as my greatest rival! Plus, I was there during the baby shower as I never got the chance to see you but now thanks to Lee, I get to see my greatest rival's son!" Guy said as he was crying with joy.

"S-SO I WAS RIGHT?! The moment when I first lay my eyes on you I knew that you match the person Guy-Sensei described!" Lee said as his eyes sparkled with amazement.

"Haha! Now I get to see the next generation of the great rivals!" Guy claimed with cheer. 

"Now then Lee, I think it's time for your punishment," Guy said turning to Lee.

"Y/n," Lee stated. "When we were fighting before, I lied to you. I said I wanted to prove myself and that is true enough, but you were practicing for me. I came here to defeat a top Genin on my terms, you were a warm-up, but now, you have caught my attention. I will win!"

Y/n stared at him with admiration and inspiration. As he was getting himself up on his own.

"Y/n..." Haku murmured, looking at him concernedly

"So...how about that?" Naruto asks, putting his arms behind his head.

Next time he touches you, I'll bring him to his knees!" Sasuke growled, clenching his fist. 

"C'mon Sasuke! As Lee and I said, it's a warm-up spare. One of us is going to get in touch! But now we know his moves and to watch out on!" Y/n ensured.

Now, team 7 is headed to face one of the biggest tests of their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 682 10
SEE no evil HEAR no evil SPEAK no evil Traits to never let evil overshadow a pure soul. A soul that is kind, accepting, and delicate. the strong prot...
57K 1.2K 31
Sasuke is in a popular band that is only growing. They decide to go on a hiatus and attend their senior year of high school. He catches the attention...
435 25 12
My purpose for life changed when I saw Naruto. He was resting on the end of my hospital bed. Colors rushed back in my life. His bright blonde hair an...
1.9K 116 17
Sanemi Shinazugawa is the hot-headed wind hashira who 'hates' the quiet, secretly sensitive, and motherly water hashira Giyu Tomioka. But lately, San...