Rogue Standing

By _Rizz_

Mary Travil knows, just like her fellow werewolf kind, how strong the mate bond is. Worst case scenario, it'l... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three

Copyright

46 11 8
By _Rizz_

Hello! If you are reading this story anywhere other than Inkitt and Wattpad, then it has sadly been plagiarized, which is a serious crime! Stop reading and please let me know immediately. :)

Instagram: rizz_di_

Email: riz_welden01@hotmail.com

-

Copyright © Riz Welden. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the authors imagination or used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locals is entirely coincidental.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
210K 9.7K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
1.8M 55.3K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...