The children who lived, Fough...

By Moldyvoldytoes420

||ONGOING|| 1976, the year that changed the Maurders and so life. What will happen when a note suddenly appea... More

Author's note
NEW BOOK (s)
Cast
Prologue
FIRST YEAR: THE SORCERER'S STONE
Chapter One
chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter evelen
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
SECOND YEAR; THE CHAMBER OF SECERETS
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
THIRD YEAR; THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Forty-four
FOURTH YEAR; THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter Fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fity seven
FIFTH YEAR: THE ORDER OF PHEONIX
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one

Chapter Twelve

6.4K 202 17
By Moldyvoldytoes420

THE MIR­ROR OF ERISED

(Not edited)

A/N; I'm sorry if this has any errors, I kinda wrote it in a rush.

[A door opens, and closes. On the other side, there is a vast, empty room that has a large mirror in the center, known as the Mirror of Erised. Harry appears and walks over to the mirror. In the reflection, he sees two people appear,

A very pretty women, who had dark red hair and her eyes— her eyes were the same shade of green as his. As he look closer he saw that the women was crying;  smiling, but crying at the same time, the man next to her looked exactly like primrose and him, tall, thin, and with messy black hair, with the same circle glasses as harry.

"My pretty lily flower." James sighs like a little loved struck bitch

"Not yours potter!"

"We have kids in the future! Own it, you secretly like me!"

He had his arm around the pretty redhead, smiley brightly.

Lily looks down at her lap with tears flowing down her face, her friends try to comfort her

"Mum?" The women nods and smiles, "Dad?" The man also nods and smiles.

Harry reaches out to touch them, but only gets the mirror. Then, his mother puts her hand on his shoulder. He puts his own hand on his own shoulders, as if trying to feel her there.

"I don't think I'm okay after that." Alice mutters

"Me either"

[Back in the boy's dormitory in Gryffindor tower, Harry comes whipping in, invisible.]

"Ron! You've really got to see this! Ron! You've got to see this!" He pulls back covers. Ron wakes up. "Ron, Ron, come on. Get out of bed!"

Ron groans, tired "Why?

"There's something you've got to see. Now, come on!"

[Back in the room. Harry and Ron appear as if magically and Harry runs to the mirror.]

"Come on. Come. Come look, it's my parents!"

"I only see me." Ron says confused.

Harry moves over, "Look in properly. Go on. Stand there. There. You see them, don't you? Thats my dad"

"That's me! Only, I'm head boy...and I'm holding the Quidditch cup! And bloody hell, I'm Quidditch Captain too! I look good. Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?"

Harry smiles sadly. "How can it? Both my parents are dead."

[The next night, Harry is back in the room where the mirror is, expect he has primrose right next to him, both gazing longingly at the reflection where their parents are in. Dumbledore appears far behind them.]

"Back again, Harry, primrose?" [Harry turns around and stands up.] "I see that you, like so many before you, have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised. I trust by now you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue. The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and see only himself, exactly as he is."

"So, then it shows us what we want? Whatever we want?"

Primrose looks back to where Dumbledore is standing, and narrows her eyes.

Dumbledore while looking at the mirror begins, "Yes...and no. It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desires of our hearts. Now you, who have never known your family, you see them standing beside you. But remember this, Harry, Primrose. This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth. Men have wasted away in front of it, even gone mad. That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home, and I must ask you not to go looking for it again. It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live."

Harry looks back at the mirror, knowing that Dumbledore is right while Primrose couldn't give two shits about his grandfather advise.

{next morning primrose is seated at Slytherin table eating with Theodore, Blaise, Malfoy, and Riddle.}

"So your saying that you and your brother found a mirror that shows what a persons desires?" Blaise asked confused.

Primrose nods, "yep, but dumbledore said it was going to be moved."

Draco scoffs, "of corse potter would find a mirror that shows something special by accident."

"Hey blondie, watch it."

"I'm bored. Theodore, do you want to prank someone with me?"

Theo perks up, "of course my darling prim, who is the unlucky person?"

She stops eating to looks around the great hall for a Victim, her eyes stop at the teacher table and she smirks.

"I call for snape!"
"Shove off potter!"

"I don't like that look on her face right now,"

"Mhm, what about the old bat dumbles?"

Theodore, who just took a sip of water, spits it out all over Blaise.

"What the fuck mate!"

"Sorry accident!" He turns to Prim with wide eyes. "Are you batshit crazy!"

"Maybe"

"You could get expelled!" Draco says in complete outrage.

She just tilts her head, "So? I want to be able to tell my future nieces and nephews how badass there aunt was, I've already check off, fight a mountain troll, sneak into the third corader and find a three headed dog."

This of cross caused different reactions,
"Wow. Our first year wasn't even that fun." Remus mutters to his friends.

"Eh, I thought it was pretty fun" Peter comments

James groans, " I can't believe my kids are having a better first year then me!"

Lily stares at the screen in complete shock, already feeling the gray hairs coming in.

Minnie mutters something about retiring, while dumbledore has a small smile on his face.

Over at the slythein table Regulus pouts, "I want to meet this Primrose, she seems fun."

A note pops up in the air,

'Soon Reggie, soon.' It read.

He turn to show his friends.

All four of the boys are speechless, wide eyed trying to process what the hell their friend just said.

"You fought a mountain troll!"

"Three headed dog!?"

"How are you still alive."

Mattheo just stared at her with a tiny proud smirk on his lips.

Primrose just looks at them confused, "I thought I told you four this already?"

"Fine alright I'm down, what do you have in mind?"

"She really does take after her dad, poor lily" Mary says sarcastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.1K 57
It's 1976 and the students at the Hogwarts are in the midst of dinner on Halloween when eight movies are appeared and they are joined by 9 unknown yo...
198K 5K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
117K 3.3K 24
a time in which the golden era travels back to the marauder's era to fix the mistakes made by the second wizarding world. a story where the students...
23.6K 815 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...