๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐œ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong un... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ (๐ข๐ข)
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž

9.1K 302 54
By erwenc_

Chapter 42

Hey Siri ~ Salem Ilese

Yves massaged my large belly slowly as we watched the fourth romance movie that day. It was pouring cats and dogs outside, and I had been freezing cold due to the wind and the consistent rain.

I smiled widely as I stared at the dark, deep grey clouds, the aesthetic reminding me of the time Yves and I kissed in the rain, then made a lot of love all night after we got home.

"What do you think about a pregnancy photoshoot?" He murmured into my ear as I leaned my head more against his chest.

"I think it's an amazing idea Yves," I smiled up at him, "do you want to tell the world yet?" I probed curiously.

"I'm not sure, what do you think?" His silvery steel orbs stared into my golden hazel ones.

"Well, I'm seven months pregnant now. It would be a good time. Unless you're still skeptical-"

"In all honesty, I want to show you off to the world. I'm ready to let people know that I have a wonderful baby boy on the way with the most beautiful woman in the world." He kissed my forehead gently while stroking my hair.

"Aww, you're so cute. Maybe we could tease them by keeping my identity a secret, at least until they're tired of guessing." He laughed at my statement.

"You're right. I'm sure journalists and fans are going out of their minds right now. It's been two months since my post but I keep seeing so many false stories online each day."

"Who's their prime suspect? I haven't gotten anyone guessing that it's me yet," I chuckled.

"This other model called Nicole Axely. She looks a little similar to you, the body structure, the dark hair, but she has blue eyes." I marveled at his description.

"Interesting. We've done an excellent job of keeping low. It's sad that we're not really able to walk around together," I sighed deeply as he continued to rub my stomach gently. The baby was already starting to kick gently, in response to the warm, affectionate atmosphere.

"I know, but I love how we're able to be together without someone filming us from the windows or something." We both laughed at his remark.

"What are we naming our baby?" I unconsciously asked, grabbing his full attention.

"I had the exact same question in mind, I just didn't know if you were ready." Yves' voice was deep and gentle as he pulled my hair off my shoulders.

"I'm ready if you're ready. We can start from scratch again," I shrugged nonchalantly, and he hummed.

"True. I don't want him to have a common name like James or Ben, something, something-"

"Unique? Different? Rare?" I suggested, and his eyes lit up.

"Exactly! I love that you always know what I want to say," Yves wrapped his strong arms tightly around me.

"I do sometimes. Well, I was thinking that we can look into something we both love, an aspect that we have in common." I told him, and by the way he hummed deeply, I could tell he was in full agreement.

"Right. I think we absolutely love rain, anything related to, um-"

"Water. That's so true," we smiled at each other before averting our gazes to the rain outside. If I wasn't pregnant, we would have sat on the fresh grass, osculated and danced in the rain.

"Ocean." We said at the same time, my light, sweet voice in perfect sync with his powerful, deep one. I gasped loudly, and he was equally shocked, judging by the expression he gave me, then I wrapped my arms tightly around his that were secured around me. He smelt so amazing, so expensive and most of all, like home.

Not only had we mentioned our son's name in unison at the exact same time, but we both had mentioned the same name despite there being so many other options. It felt so right, the pregnancy, our relationship, and everything else. We were true soulmates.

"I love you so much Isla," he simpered lowly, nibbling on my earlobe tenderly.

"I love you so much more Yves." I turned to face his handsome self, my hands threading through his long loose hair as he leaned down to kiss me softly.

His teeth gently caught my bottom lip, and he suckled it ever so sensually, the warmth of his mouth on mine igniting an arousal deep in me. I had been highly sexually frustrated all month long with him around, and his behavior wasn't helping.

At random times, he'd play with my pussy, at random times he'd join me in the shower and caress my entire body. At random times, he'd kiss me to death, and at random times, he'd touch himself in my presence. I just couldn't take it any longer.

I absolutely loved being around him, but it had its cons. I was suddenly eager to give birth to the baby, although I enjoyed being pregnant. Dr. McCain had told us not to indulge until the baby was born at this time.

"I vow, the moment you've recovered from your pregnancy, there will be no rest for you, or this," he licked his lips while running his long fingers over my vagina.

"You're craving me too much, aren't you?" I whispered seductively, his eyes darkening slightly as he gazed down at me.

"Yes, so much. I think you tipped me over the edge when you got out of the shower naked this morning," Yves squeezed my ass gently.

"Well, I didn't know you were awake." I giggled as he kissed my neck gently, inhaling me slowly while I fisted his shirt.

"And you smell so sexy," his hot breath fanned my neck, his teeth biting my weak spot and I moaned. "I think I need a freezing cold shower." He pulled away from me, looking greatly frustrated and it was evident in his facial expressions.

"Aw, I feel sorry for you babe. I don't think baby Ocean would appreciate you disturbing him." I patted my large tummy with a laugh. I crossed my leg slowly, purposely flashing him through my long beige dress with a slit that reached the thigh. His jaw clenched slowly, his large fist taking a balled formation, his veins popping out in his muscular arms.

Yves inhaled deeply, before watching me attentively with his stormy orbs, "I'll be back soon." Was all he said before storming out of the room. I smiled to myself, then headed to the kitchen for a bottle of water. I was drinking a lot of water lately, and going to the bathroom a lot lately. I was constantly going to the bathroom.

After drinking half of the water from my one litre bottle, I got a small piece of cheesecake. I didn't know why, but lately I had been craving a lot of cheesecake.

I finished it within minutes, and helped myself to another bigger piece. It was so luscious, so moist and soft as the creamy cake melted in my mouth.

After I was done, I sipped my water then went upstairs to Yves. He was already done with his shower, and he looked calm and relaxed again.

More importantly, he looked so fucking sexy and delicious in just some joggers, his milky smooth skin glistening with water droplets that trickled from his long, wet hair. His concentrated aqua had long diffused into the bedroom, and I happily inhaled it.

"Baby," his deep voice murmured as I walked towards him. I wrapped my arms tightly around him, my face basically nuzzled in his bare chest as he stroked my hair. I was too lazy to tiptoe, and he was just so huge. So tall. His scent was heaven, I didn't want to let go. My body was starting to ache as well for no apparent reason.

"Do you want a massage?" He read my mind immediately. That's why I loved him. Even in the middle of the night when I was having random pains, he'd automatically wake up and prepare me something warm to drink, give me some soothing massages until I fell asleep, or prepare me a therapeutic bath.

I had no idea what I'd do without him; he was basically my pillar of support. My safe haven, my escape. My whole life. And my entire family. Even Ocean highly relied on his father, and he got extremely excited whenever Yves started talking to him.

"Yes. My back is driving me crazy." I sighed as he sat on the bed then carried me into his lap. He was so comfy.

Yves' large hands didn't demur to knead through my back, a groan of relief escaping my lips the more he applied pressure and went right through all the knots I didn't know were there.

"Oh my gosh, Yves, that's so nice." I hummed when he began to knead harder. He was probably the best massager on Earth.

"It would have been nicer to massage something else," his deep voice vibrated on his broad, strong chest. I loved putting my head there, and sometimes in his laps. But always on his chest, especially during bedtime.

"And what is that?" I giggled as his other hand trailed up my thigh.

"It's pretty obvious. Something beautiful, wet and saccharine-"

"Isla! Are you in- oh, sorry." Sienna gasped before giving Yves and I an apologetic look as she saw me in his laps and his hand on my exposed thigh.

"It's fine. We weren't doing anything, right Yves?" I slipped out of his laps and gave her an innocent smile.

"Yeah. Right." His tone was sarcastic, "I'll see you two downstairs." He slipped his shoes on then left the bedroom.

"Oh my gosh bae! Were you two about to get it on? He looked so turned on," she nudged me playfully while hugging me tightly.

"I don't know, we're currently not indulging until I've given birth to little Ocean." Her eyes lit up in excitement at my slip up.

"Ocean?! That's such a beautiful name! So unique too!" She bounced happily as I laughed.

"Yeah. We named him today, we thought of the name at the same time." She basically squealed happily and I hugged her again in excitement. She was my best friend now, and I absolutely loved her.

It was really funny. We started off hating each other with thick tension, then suddenly we were best friends. We were always together, we both loved eating so much and we loved the same TV shows and games.

Our friendship had gotten to a point where we couldn't live without each other, and we FaceTimed each other every single day whenever we were not together and texted each other about the most random things ever. Even if she had done so much as cut her toe nails, or if I had baked our favorite chocolate chip cookies.

We loved shopping on the Island every Saturday, and we did a lot of makeup and skincare, and we tried on a lot of outfits. I vowed to start posting on my new Instagram once I had given birth to Ocean.

I only had a hundred followers because I had no posts but a few people still acknowledged me. I was a forgotten celebrity. I had disconnected from social media for two years, and almost everyone had forgotten about my existence.

Some really loyal followers sent me quotes to help me cope with my loss. Little did they know that I had healed again, and that I was pregnant with a famous, handsome billionaire's son.

"You really are meant for each other," she sighed dreamily before returning her gaze to me. "I brought some gluten-free coconut flour for our cookies, and I brought Hayden with me this time." I screamed in happiness at her statement.

"Oh my gosh, where is he? He looked so adorable in your images on Instagram." I gasped loudly.

"He's downstairs, probably with Yves now. They get along really well." She smiled while tugging me along with her.

We descended the stairs and true to her word, Yves had a cute, blonde little boy in his strong arms, laughing with him about something.

There was a certain emotion that I experienced upon watching them effortlessly converse. He really looked like a father, and I suddenly wondered just how fatherly he was going to act with Ocean. I couldn't wait for that.

"Hey Hayden," I smiled warmly at the boy, and his chocolate brown eyes met mine.

"Hi. Are you Isla?" He asked curiously, still in Yves' grip.

"Yes I am. How did you remember?" I was suddenly interested in his next response. He seemed very smart but he was only two.

"I see you on mommy's phone. She like you a lot." Hayden nodded as I laughed in amusement.

"Correction, I love her." Sienna squeezed her son's cheek gently and I cooed.

"Hey, I love her too." Yves gave her a playful smirk.

"Too bad. She is your baby mama, but I could just marry her." Sienna put her arm over my shoulders.

"Sure you could, Ryan would be totally fine with that." He winked and Sienna stuck out her tongue at him.

"Mommy, are we making the cookies yet?" Hayden asked innocently, and she laughed with a nod.

"Of course. Are you assisting us, Yves?" Sienna questioned him.

"Unfortunately not. Aiden called me in for an urgent meeting, but I'll be back early tomorrow morning." Yves looked devastated as he said it, signaling me that it really was serious.

"Aww, what if you can't make it back?" I pouted and went over to wrap my arms around his torso, Hayden gazing at me in pure interest and curiosity. He got out of Yves' grip then rushed to the main kitchen to get himself cookies.

"Actually, I'll have them bring you back home, then we'll fly back here together." He kissed my forehead.

"Don't forget Sienna," she wiggled her brows playfully.

"I'd never leave you, come on." I moved to wrap my arms around my best friend.

"I swear you two act like lovers." Yves shook his head in amusement

"We are," Sienna squeezed my ass as I laughed loudly.

"Sure. I'll leave you two lovers to enjoy a night alone, then I'll see you soon." He kissed both of our foreheads before heading upstairs.

"What do you say we order our favorite pizza and play card games all night?" I squealed happily at her suggestion, remembering that Hayden was also going to be a part of it.

"Amazing, I'd love that. Ocean would specifically love the pizza." We both laughed at my remark.

________
A/N: Sienna is lowkey bae,
I love her. So the baby's name
has been revealed, yay.

I see so many new readers
have embarked on this
journey with me, so
welcome to my
fictional world bahah 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
2.6M 80K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
33.8K 2.2K 53
แด›สœษชs sแด›แดส€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษดs MATURE CONTENT 0ฯ€ly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out for a walk " he quickly lifted me up in a...
757K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...