AbhiRa- Destined Lover....

By ksaurav15

Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Sho... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 6

PART 5

1.1K 87 8
By ksaurav15

Sorry for the late update but what to do I am on hiatus because of my exams.... So I am not getting time to write or publish any chapter.....
As many of commenting me to update so somehow I just managed for sometime and written this part... But now I am telling u that I don't know when I will update the next part......
So cooperate with me......

---------------------------------------

Aarohi gets sited in the mandap beside abhi and when swarna and kairav asked her about akshara she told that akshara was busy in some arrangement.... And will join in sometime to which they agreed....
And with this wedding started but someone is not able to concentrate in that( and I know u know who is this person......) because he was busy in finding akshara... He wants her here in his rituals so that he can see her reactions but alas she was not anywhere to see.... While aarohi was very happy while performing all the rituals....

Akshara was struggling to free herself but some how after sometime she successfully comes out of that tied rope and runs towards the door but it was locked from outside.....

Akshara - shit yaar... Now how do I go outside and stop everything..... Aarrohiiii..... ( shouted akshara...and shout loud so that her voice can reach anyone's ear......)

There at mandap abhi was not fully concentrated on his rituals, he was only performing it for his family's happiness while aarohi was happy.... And now it was the time for their pheras when pandit told them to stand and start taking pheras while promising each other....
Both were promising but this time none of them were truly saying these lines for each other..... They were just repeating after pandit as it was like teacher was reciting a poem and told them to repeat it after her/ his and they were doing it, so unintrested without knowing or understanding the main motive of that poem....They both were doing just the same thing repeating after pandit but not with heart but only to satisfy their family members that they were really promising each other.....

And now it was time of their last phera when suddenly a voice echoed in the wedding Hall....

This marriage can't happen….Stop this…. A voice comes....

All looked at the direction of the voice and gets shocked as well as confused seeing akshara who is looking tensed and in very disheaved state.....

Abhi and kairav - akshu......

All moved towards her direction while she runs towards them....

Kairav - akshara what happened...?? Why are u running like this??? And why are u so tensed...???

Manish -  Yes beta... why are you so tensed.... has anyone said anything....???

Abhi -what??? someone told you something...

Aarohi - Why do you care so much?

Abhi -  Because I am… she is your sister….

Akshara -  Oh no no... there is nothing like that... but I have to tell you something and this marriage....

Aarohi -  Come on, whom are we all waiting for, my last phera are left.... Come on all... Muhurta will get over....

Kairav - But Akshara is telling something...

Aarohi - She will tell after my marriage... but now let's go....

Akshara -  Hey but...

Swarna - Yes yes Akshara say it after marriage... it is getting late now muhurta will get over....

All again went towards the mandap without listening her and she was here getting restless.... So without thinking much she marched into the mandap before they complete their last phera and pulled aarohi from her arm shocking everyone...

Aarohi -  What are u doing..???

Akshara - That's what I should have done earlier...

Abhi in mind -  What is she doing..???

Kairav - akshu what are u doing..???

Akshara - You don't know bhai but this marriage can't happen...

All gets shocked hearing her and harshvardhan gets angry....

Harshvardhan -  Oh girl, what are you saying... Are u out of your mind or what...???

Manjari -  Yes akshara beta..... This you...

Akshara - Aunty this marriage will only make everyone sad….This marriage will be a waste….

Abhi and 3 more person( but who these three are) gets happy hearing this but controlled himself to hear more why she wants to stop this marriage....

Aarohi - Don't listen to her all of you and come on, my marriage is getting delayed...And even like this, she have a passion or habit for bringing obstacles in my every work… but this time I will not allow her to do anything in my marriage….

Akshara -  You first show me by doing this marriage… because I will not let you do this marriage….

Kairav - What and why are you saying this, Akshara....

Akshara - bhai, aarohi was doing this marriage only.....

She was going to say but aarohi pulled her towards herself and wishpered in her ears....

Aarohi - Just think if you open anything about my plan, then our family will be defamed..... And then all the family members along with me will be insulted...

Akshara gets shocked hearing this and thinks for sometimes....

Aarohi - That's why keep quiet and let the marriage happen.

Akshara - No this time I will not listen in any of your talk….

Aarohi gets irritated and said - Why are you caring so much... after all what relation u have with him...... who is he for you....

Akshara - He... I don't have any relation with him but I can't see bad things happening to anyone....

Aarohi - Well, then what now you are doing with me, with your sister is not wrong....is it not bad....???

Akshara -  No because u are wrong....

Aarohi - You are not supporting me today and supporting Abhi, I think the matter is something else...do u love him...

Akshara gets shocked and said while stammering- . No... No no it is not like that...

Aarohi -  So why do you care about him so much?

Akshara - I am only...

Aarohi - See Akshara, if he is nothing for you, then you should not worry about him, care about me and support me..Because you are my sister and abhi is nobody of yours...

Akshara gets silent but what aarohi said at last, made her angry.....

Aarohi - Hey and even if he dies or lives, what do you have from him.... who is he yours.....who is abhi to u.... what is the relationship between you two...??

After saying this aarohi turns to leave but stopped hearing akshara's shout...

Akshara shouted - I love him..... and can't see something wrong happening to him..... Just can't see...

Abhi, neil and 2 other person first gets shocked but then gets happy after finally hearing her confession except others who are under deep shock hearing her.....

Aarohi - What you are....

Akshara - Yes... Yes yes... I love him... Very much...

Aarohi - Are u gone mad...????What are you saying...??

Manjari - What are u saying akshara beta...

Harshvardhan -  I already know that her character was wrong and look today it was proved....

Kairav - What r u telling akshu...???

Akshara - right now only I am telling the truth bhai....

Abhi in mind - After all you accepted our love Akshara and that too at the right time...

Swarna - Akshara, u are doing this in your sister's wedding.....

Akshara while crying - I know this is wrong but how can I see something wrong happening with my love.....And even if I did not love him, even then also this marriage could not have happened.

All -Why...???

Harshvardhan - And what are you saying like something wrong from the beginning....???

Akshara-  Because aarohi was only doing this marriage.....
( and told them whatever she heard and happens between her and aarohi...)

All again gets a shock but abhi asked aarohi - Is it true Aarohi that you were marrying me just for money fir a good position in medical....

Kairav - yes aarohi is it true...??? 

Manjari - U are doing this because of money....

Manish angrily - We all are asking u something....???

All were questioning her but she was silent....

Harshvardhan - Hey when there is no such thing then what should she tell about to you all....... don't you worry Aarohi I am with you. And I will not believe this girl....( to akshara)

Aarohi - But uncle....

Harshvardhan- yes aarohi....

Aarohi - Whatever Akshara said was true..

Aagin a shocker for everyone and this time for akshara also as how easily aarohi accepted her lie who is earlier denying and telling her to shut her mouth....

------------------------------------------

That's all for today.....

How was it.....
Now what will happen...???
How everyone going to react....???
Why aarohi only said about all her plan... Is she going to do something big....???

Comment down ur views, vote uo the part and share it also....

Till then bye...

~A Saurav....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 9.2K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...
335K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
12K 908 27
Hello guys I am back with another story based on akshnav i.e akshara and abhinav with inclusive of kaira i.e kartik and naira from yrkkh This story...
112K 5.1K 35
Short Story on 1. Manjiri's Accident. 2. Akshara and Aarohi. 3. Akshara's Past. 4. Abhira's After Marriage 5. Changes in Harshvardhan after...