Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)

2.5K 22 7
By fuckboy_cagayo

*Most if not all of the following will be DFAH. Also one of my favorite fuckboy songs

———
Lauren

I love being single.

I'm able to fuck who I want, when I want, how I want and where I want.

I lost track of my body count, but I have a few I revisit because the sex is just that good; their names are Kehlani, Leigh-Anne, Jade, Ariana, Paris, Jenna, and Zendaya.

Most of them were presumably straight. Some of them are already in relationships. One of them is married. One is engaged.

I love forbidden fruit.

I got a schedule so that I get one of them a week.

For instance, I had Zendaya last Monday, it's Tuesday and I just had Kehlani, I have Jenna next Wednesday, Jade the Thursday after next and the others vary.

So I always have something to look forward to in the week.

I just came back from my time with Kehlani and it was fantastic as always. Though, my phone was vibrating like crazy while I was with her. I had to turn that shit off.

When I turned it back on, I saw it was mostly texts and calls from friends and family. But one contact stood out.

Juicy: 3 attachments

I sit in my car for a brief moment to look at the pictures she sent me.

Juicy
     -Missin u 🥺

Followed by images of her nude body in my favorite poses. I react to the one where she's fresh out of the shower with wet hair and her towel hiding my favorite parts. When it comes to taking nudes, she's a professional photographer.

Me
     -Yk I love a good tease princess🥵
     -I got you next week

Juicy
     -Can we sext at least?
     -That shower nozzle wasn't even close to enough 😠
     -I need u

I snicker and put my phone down in the cup holder before heading home. It was a short drive with my favorite songs playing on the radio.

When I got home, I check my phone to a pleasant sight.

Juicy: 1 Attachment
     -See how bad I miss u 🥺
     -Can it be next week already?? 😩

Me
     -If you behave I'll do that thing you like.

Juicy
     -No fair
     -Yk I like to be on my worst behavior 😝

Me
     -You want me to do the thing right?

Juicy
     -Okay fine🙄
     -Can I still send nudes? I'm feeling sexy af and I can't guarantee you'll get them again😉

Me
     -Good thing I can rely on my imagination 😝
     -I just got home

Seconds after I said that, she FaceTimes me. I answer, being met with the naked woman laying on her stomach on her bed with damp hair.

I could see her round ass from this angle.

"Good evening, Juicy."

"Firstly, fuck you," she flips me off and I laugh a bit. "What? You're the one that wants it in person. Meanwhile, I'm good to go all the time."

She rolls her eyes, "That's 'cause you get pussy every week, Lauren." I laugh again with a raised brow. "Is that why you decided to send me pictures while I'm with one of them?"

She kicks her legs up with a sexy giggle. "Yeah. I couldn't help it. I was eating ice cream earlier and it reminded me of that time you made me suck your fingers after you fingered me."

I chuckle as I recall that day.

We went to the movies to see Avatar 2 and she teased me barely 10 minutes into the movie. She kept doing it until I threatened she wouldn't get me when it's her turn. That I'll take Leigh-Anne, Ariana or Paris.

Then I finger fucked her and forced her to watch without making a sound. Luckily, we were at the last row and it weren't that many people at night.

She came hard so I made her clean up her mess. Then I touched her again so I could have a taste. Then we fucked in the parking lot.

"Yeah?" I ask and she nods, fucking me with her eyes. "You know why I call you Juicy?"

She then sits up and I nearly bite my lip at how bare she is. She runs a hand through her hair, making my breath hitch at the sight. "I can think of a few reasons."

I lick my lips, eyeing her body shamelessly. "What's one of them?" She sits back on her legs before widening them. "How I taste," her voice lower than before.

"Mhm, and the other?"

"How I feel," she answers, rolling her body in a very familiar way.

I watch as she sucks her index finger then slowly brought it out over her bottom lip, down her taut body, to where she got her nickname. I bite my lip, training my eyes on her naughty hand.

Her breathing picks up and her eyes flutter at the feeling. Little noises pass her bitable lips. When she furrows her eyebrows and throw her head back, I almost lost it.

"Okay, that's enough," I husk, aching to taste her. Instead, she swirls her damp digit around her hardened peak then pinches it. "Do you really want me to stop?" She says in my favorite tone.

"Yes," I say, despite wanting to watch her until she cums. She sighs playfully with an eye roll, "Fine."

"I actually wanna do that thing you like, but you gotta be a good girl, okay?" She gets this submissive look in her eyes. "Okay," she nods obediently.

"For now, send me a dirty picture every day until I get to you." She nods again, but with a little smirk. "Okay, Papí," she winks and I squint at her warningly. "If I tell you again, I'm gonna edge you instead."

Her eyes widen, "Until I cry?"

"Until you cry," I confirm seriously and she stops, closing her legs. I smile in appraisal, "Be good from now until I see you again. When your time comes, the first thing I'm gonna do is drive you crazy."

She licks her lips before biting the bottom lightly, "Why drive when I can ride your face?" I twitch my left brow while crossing my legs to alleviate the discomfort between my thighs.

"Behave, Jenna. Understood?" She sighs then nods, "It's gonna be hard, y'know?" Her eyes dart to my mouth then to my eyes.

"Mhm. Go ahead and get dressed. You have work in a few minutes," I tell her and she groans exasperatedly. "Ugh, fine," she gets up and starts putting on her uniform.

"I'll see you Wednesday," I say and she feels on herself again, purposely making me hotter and uncomfortably turned on.

"Jenna, this is your last warning. Behave."

Her demeanor changes into its appropriate tone. "One more and I'm not doing that thing you like." She looks at me, nipping her lip, "I'm sorry, Daddy. I'll be good."

I smile, "Good girl. I'll see you next week."

"Okay, Daddy. Bye," she says and I hang up.

I already know what's gonna happen when I get there; she'll leave the door unlocked so I can walk in and look for her until I find her naked in whatever part of the house.

There, I'll eat her out in various positions; depending on my mood in the moment.

The days leading up to my visit, Jenna sent me pictures to hold me over. I'd look at them throughout the day, even at work. When the middle of the week came, I ended up getting there later than I planned.

Family issues.

After a rather heated argument with one of my aunts, I stormed out and head towards my house to cool off.

I decided to hit my weed pen before heading to Jenna's, bringing it with me.

I sat in the driveway, looking up at her bedroom window.

Me
-You know the routine

I hit send and watch as the light flips off seconds later. Now I know we're not fucking in her room. I go back to look at the dirty pictures she sent me, feeling my hormones wake up.

I wait a few minutes before stepping out into the night.

The walk to her front door was a short one. Not ten seconds later, I'm entering the sweet smelling air. The house was mostly dark with the sound of sexy music playing upstairs.

I leisurely search the downstairs, thinking about the things I wanna do to her. When I couldn't find her, I figured she was upstairs. Though, I still couldn't find the shorter woman.

I just went back downstairs to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Me
-I give up baby girl
-Where are you?

I almost immediately get a reply.

Juicy
-The one place we haven't fucked 😉

Okay, so we fucked on this couch, all over the kitchen, the bathroom, the shower, the basement, the laundry room, her backyard, her balcony.

That leaves the attic, the workout room and the pool.

Hmm.

Me
-Come to me instead.
     -I'm where we always fuck in

Juicy
-Okk
-I have a surprise for you daddy 😉

After reading that, I see a figure approaching me from the darkness. "What's my surprise?" I ask, sitting back on the couch.

She steps into some light, dressed in only black, lacy underwear with her hair tickling her undoubtedly stiff peaks.

"You're supposed to be naked," I say just as she's climbing onto my lap.

"I thought I'd switch it up a bit," she grins deviously before going to whisper in my ear.

"I want you to take them off with your teeth," she nips my ear then starts grinding on me. I hold her hips and move my leg until my knee was between her legs.

Her breathing is getting heavier as the friction continues to excite us both. Her heat was unbearable, I can feel my mouth watering. "Keep going," I urge, watching her as she rides my leg.

She bites her lip then gives her nipples much needed attention.

I stand up and her body wrapped around me like a vice. I lay her down on the floor since we mess up the couch every time. And clean up can be a real chore.

I remove my shirt and shorts so that I'm slightly more dressed than she is.

My lips played on her neck, collarbone, and every other spot that'll give me a reaction. She's making little humming sounds while her hips move impatiently.

I start trailing my kisses downward, giving each nipple a little peck. "Ugh, I hate you," she huffs out while moving her hips in a circular motion. I wink at her, keeping eye contact as I take the hem of her underwear in my teeth.

I pull them down with her assistance until they were off. She opens her mouth and I take her damp underwear, shoving the messy part into it.

I like to let them taste themselves first before I go down. They all love that shit. She lets out a little moan and I smile salaciously, going down for a taste.

Her thighs deafen me as she digs her heel into my back.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes," she muffles, arching her back. I move my tongue how she likes, earning more sexy noises.

I suck on her how she likes, then I wiggle my tongue until she's begging me to fuck her how she likes.

"P-Please...," she whines. I reluctantly stop eating then went to share her flavor with her again. I take the soiled fabric from her mouth and she grabs my face, fighting my tongue with hers.

As our Juicy flavored tongues wrestled, my hand went down to her nudity.

We break away, licking each other's lips hotly.

Her eyes roll back when I slip my two middle fingers inside of her. "Ahh," she hisses, grinding on my hand. Her legs squeeze my waist, pulling me deeper.

She then hugs my neck as I thrust in and out at a slightly faster pace than our routine tempo.

My lips tease all the sweet spots on her neck. "Oh, shi—," she moans in my ear, rolling her hips familiarly.

I flip us over so that she's on top.

She sits up on me, grinding on me in a way that drives me crazy.

I lick my lips, a sign that says, "Take a seat." She bites her lip with a sexy smile before getting into position.

I wrap my mouth around her clit, making her gasp and ride my face slowly. "Oh, yeees," I keens, grabbing a handful of hair.

I keep my eyes on her as I slide my tongue inside. She flinches a bit, gripping my waves with both hands. "God... oh, my— faster." I follow her instructions, making her laugh in bliss.

She arches with a silent moan, body stiff and head thrown back. I keep going while looking at her until our eyes reconnect; her eyebrows were fixed in a sexy furrow. "Oh, god," she pants, jerking a bit from nerves.

I hold her legs and continue eating her as if I'm starving.

Starving for her.

I squint at her dead in the eyes before wrapping my lips around her clit and nibble on it. She jumps, but my hold on her thighs keeps her from leaving.

She laughs in pure ecstasy, grinding on my mouth while gripping my hair.

I do this thing where I suck on her bundle of bliss then slip my tongue in her. I wiggle my tongue, driving her in-fucking-sane.

"SHIIIT! OH, FUUUCK! DON'T FUCKING ST—OH, FUUUCK," with that, she braces herself as she cums on me once again; I had to close my eyes to keep her juices from getting int them.

I keep going like she wanted, feeling her shake on top of me.

I skillfully flip us over so that I'm between her legs and my lips went to work on her chest. She runs her hand through my hair with shallow breaths. "Shit... so... good... oh fuck...," she whimpers while shivering.

Once her high died down, she lifts off of my face and I instantly wipe my eyes free of Juicy's juiciness.

Once my vision was cleared, she leans in and attacks my face, licking her mess up before locking our lips breathlessly but slowly.

I'm so aroused right now that I could feel my own mess sticking my underwear to my center. When we break apart, she gives me a familiar look that never fails to up my lust.

"Your turn."

———
*Hot damn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
275K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
237K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 43.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...