ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱˢᵐ || ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜ ⁽ᴼ...

By lovenbflcnb

Lookism x Reader or BXB (Oneshots/Twoshots) • • • • • • • • idk this is so random More

ᴴʸᵘⁿᵍˢᵉᵒᵏ ⁻ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ
ᴴʸᵘⁿᵍˢᵉᵒᵏ ⁻ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ pt. 2
ˢᵉᵒⁿᵍ ʸᵒʰᵃⁿ ⁻ ᴶᵘⁿⁱᵒʳ
REQUESTS OPEN!

ˢᵏʸ ⁻ ᴴᵃⁿᵉᵘˡ ˣ ᴴʸᵘⁿᵍˢᵉᵒᵏ

72 0 0
By lovenbflcnb

Requested by : Xannyy23

Ship : Haneul/Zoe × Hyungseok/Daniel

"The ROTY winner is... Artemist!!" The show host announced.

We walked to the stage and I help the standing mic. "First of all, I would like to thank our fans, Crescent, for helping us win this award. Secondly, the PDs and of course, our company's CEO, Park Jieok for supporting us. We will keep working hard in the future, so please don't stop supporting us! " I said. That was a boring and lame speech everyone uses on award shows like this.

A few hours later, the award show eventually ended. We went inside our van and rested peacefully. Suddenly, one of my members, Jiah, broke the silence. "Zoe unnie, I heard you and Hyungseok are friends, he's rich and handsome at the same time, who doesn't want him? Can you give me his number?"

My heart ached hearing that. "Sure but I'm gonna ask the person first" I replied. I can't just give away Hyungseok's number like that. "You're too meaan" she yelled in disappointment.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived in our dorm. I was just laying in my bed, exhausted. I suddenly got a message from my phone. "Haneul-ah, let's meet at the usual place." It says. I took my jacket, hat, and just anything to cover up my face so that I don't get caught by reporters and paparazzis.

"Haneul! Where are you going??" Crystal, who is also a member in ny group, asked. "I'm just gonna get some fresh air." I said as I went outside.

It was freezing cold. I went to the 'usual place'. I spotted my boyfriend in secret, sitting down on the bench. I ran to him and sat beside him. "Did you miss me?" I asked while holding his hand. "Haneul, I have something to say." He said. His tone was serious. I'm an idol, and he's the son of the chairman of a popular electronic company, I could end my career with a little rumor, while he's getting these blind dates everyday. "Let's break up" he said, pulling his hand from mine. I knew it.

"O-ok then.. It's fine, this relationship could end my career anyways." I smiled bitterly behind my mask. He stood up and walked away. I clenched my fists, trying to hold my tears back. I felt like I heard camera shutters. Or did I mishear?

I decided to walk home, sad and lonely. I wiped ny tears when I arrived in the front door. I opened it. The other members were asleep. I decided to go to my room, trying to sleep. But I just can't. My tears continued to roll down my cheeks. Ugh.

-☁-

I opened my eyes and it was bright and sunny. I sat down and opened the windows. I went to the bathroom, washing my puffy eyes that was a result from crying all night.

Today is a day off, I decided to start the day with a cup of coffee and a sandwich after washing up. I decided to shop for groceries with my co-member, Crystal and have lunch with her at a traditional korean cuisine restaurant.

We entered the restaurant, it in fact is quite a fanch and luxurious restaurant, but Crystal said that she's gonna pay for it. Free food, why not? We decided to sit inside the V.I.P rooms, we don't wanna be seen in public. I saw the window across from where I'm seating at. It was translucent so I could see who is on the other room. Isn't that Hyungseok? I spotted a pretty girl in front of him. It looks like they're having lunch together.

Why do I care? We broke up anyways.

-☁-

[17 : 47]
[8 June 2022, Seoul]

I was done recording the track for Artemist's upcoming comeback. I went out of the studio, pushing the black, translucent, glass door. I saw my manager standing beside the door. "Zoe, you got a proposal to act on a drama, as the main lead" he said. "The Sky and You" I red the title of the drama written on the paper documents containing the information of the drama.

"Sure, I'll take it" I said after reading the summary of the storyline. I met with the producer and signed papers. "Ok, then we will have a script reading tomorrow at 7 PM" the forty one old man, in a suit said in front of me.

-☁-

I held the door knob and pushed the door slowly, seeing a group of tables joined together creating a square. I lowered my head as I saw the people in the room. All of the seats were full, I spotted one empty seat near the bookshelves. That must be my chair. I ran while bowing my head to the chair. "Now that Zoe is here should we start?" He said. "Zoe, you're the female lead, and Hyungseok right here will be the male lead." He continued. I opened my eyes wide, clenching my fists.

Why does he have to be here? And the male lead?

[Ep. 1 Shooting Day 1]

"Ok, as we have read in the script it's gonna start with a kiss scene, please be ready" he said.

"Action!"

I slowly placed my hand on the back of Daniel's neck, pulling him closer to my face. Our lips touched. I was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be? He's my ex. His tongue travelled my mouth. His lips were soft and moist.

"Cut!"

He pulled his head back and just stood awkwardly.

I went outside for a bit since the director said we're gonna have a 5 minute break. Hyungseok went outside, following me. "I'm sorry, but my grandpa just insisted on breaking up with you." He said. "What's the use of telling me now? We broke up already" I replied to him.

-✨-

I opened my eyes, still feeling sleepy. I was so busy yesterday that I barely got any sleep. I checkes my phone. 65 miscalls from my manager. Why tho? I called him back. "You finally replied! Look at the trending search right now" he said. I opened Naver(smth like google but for Koreans).

'Rookie girlgroup member, Zoe was rumored to be dating with the son of the chairman of EBS Electronics'
'Zoe Scandal'
'Park Hyungseok, Park Giseok's Son'
'The Sky and you'
'Visual Couple, HaSeok'
'Zoe Debut Drama'
'Wonyeong and Gyujin, ex members of IZ*TWO, re-debuted with IBE under Starboat Ent'
'Million Seller Boygroup, Stray Child hit the number one on Billboard with the album ORDINARY'
'Monday's Child TITANS X TOGETHER'

I clicked the articles about me and Hyungseok. I saw a picture of me, and him on the playground that night. When we broke up. More like when I got dumped. I panicked and scrolled down through the comments.

@dubaddu_wariwari : so what? They're hunans too, let them date.

@joohyun15667 : She should've known better as an idol.

@hyunjaeboyz : it's fine, they look good together anyways, I feel like I'm gonna die looking at the poster for the drama

@like_a_maniac : They look good but their future career doesn't look good.

The comments weren't as bad as I thought. I just grabbed my coat and ran to the agency building without taking a shower.

Once I arrived there, I ran towards the CEO's office. I knocked the door, and opened it. I saw his hair,  facing the windows. He turned around. "Zoe" he said. "So you bought it?" I asked. "Yes, I'm sorry, let's get back together" Hyungseok said.

I was furious. How can he say that, when we just broke up a few days ago. He must be crazy. Does he thinks I'm still that dumb girl who doesn't even know how to introduce myself? "No. It's too late to get back together now." I said. "What's the use of buying the company?" I continued.

He walked up to me, kneeled and said, "Please, I'll do anything as long as we're together.". Disgusting. He begged like this when he broke up with me coldly just last week. "No, I don't care, I'm never getting back with you" I said, pulling my legs from him.

"Ugh.. Then you left me no choices. This is your own fault" he said, smiling widely. He pulled my hands and brought me to a house. He pulled my to a room, and locked the door. I cried. I shouldn't have gotten involved with this psychopath.

I tried kicking and hitting the door aggressively, but nothing works. It won't open.

It's already 15th January 2023. Time does fly fast. I'm still in this hell. My lived thrned upside down after that day. I couldn't go out, the door would only open a few times a day, only to feed me. When I try to escape or kill myself, and got caught, the place or item that I use will be erased from the house.

I turned my head, and noticed something. A ruler. I took it and rubbed it to the wooden table. I kept rubbing it. The maids thought  that I went crazy. But honestly, who wouldn't? Getting kidnapped by your obsessed ex and got locked up in a room for months.

Ah, I'm finally done. My hand stopped. I placed the ruler on my wrist. Fresh blood flowed through the ruler. It climbed onto the bedsheets. "Ha! Finally, I'm free." The maids screamed. The door opened and Hyungseok grabbed my wrists. He cried. How ridiculous. I turned my head slowly, looking at the sky. "The sky is beautiful today, maybe because because it's gonna be the last time it looks beautiful to me" I said, smiling at him as I lost my last breath.

I'm sorry if this wasn't the ending you expected, but it never said if I have to make a sad of happy ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
85.5K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...