๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก

By sannohdaime

"๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐šข๐š–๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐š—... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
ACT 1: The Girl from Sannoh
PLAYLIST #1
Chapter 1: Sannoh Rengokai
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: Oya High
Chapter 4: Sannoh vs. Oya
Chapter 5: White Rascals
Chapter 6: Familiar
Chapter 7: Come back
Chapter 8: Nameless Street
Chapter 9: Red Rum Factory
Chapter 10: Amamiya
Chapter 11: Contemplating
Chapter 12: Daruma Ikka
ACT 2: The Girl from SWORD
PLAYLIST #2
Chapter 1: Alone
Chapter 2: Noboru
Chapter 3: Solace
Chapter 4: Welcome home
Chapter 5: Amamiya x Rude Boys
Chapter 6: Tangled
Chapter 7: Coastal Battle
Chapter 8: Recollections
ACT 3: The Girl in The Rain
PLAYLIST #3
Chapter 1: Dream of the past
Chapter 2: A date
Chapter 3: Check
Chapter 4: Sannoh Rengokai x Amamiya
Chapter 5: Avenge
Chapter 6: Takeru
Chapter 8: Moving Forward
ACT 4: The Girl Fights Back
PLAYLIST #4
Chapter 1: Horizon
Chapter 2: SWORD Alliance
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Making Choices
Chapter 5: Was it really over?
Chapter 6: Black Envelope
Chapter 7: Declaration
Chapter 8: And so, it begins
Chapter 9: Evidence
Chapter 10: Wild Chase
Chapter 11: Break into the dark
Chapter 12: Final Battle Pt. 1
Chapter 13: Final Battle Pt. 2
Epilogue
Thank You
Iris | HiGH & LOW The Worst

Chapter 7: Red Rain

1K 60 13
By sannohdaime

"Onii-chan wasn't there to watch you grow up into a strong person. But, I'm proud of you. You... grew up really well."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Hiyori and her brothers ran away from the group of men. The girl let out a breath as she held it when they were running. They stopped as they lost the Kamizono men.

"Masaki, Hiroto, Hiyori," Takeru called.

"Don't mess with me!" Hiroto exclaimed as he gripped Takeru's coat and pulled him. "Why did you keep quiet about this?" Hiroto asked.

"Are we a burden to you?"

Hiyori let out another sigh.

Hiyori was honestly and undeniably scared for them. One wrong move and they can get killed. This is not a street fight that she used to do when she was younger. This is not like the Port Battle that happened a few weeks ago.

This is clearly more dangerous than they could imagine. They are an organization that kills people and they are now targeting them.

But she doesn't have the time to be scared right now. She gotta do something to survive with her brothers. And she will go home to Cobra.

Because that's what she promised. And she never breaks promises.

Not now, not ever.

She followed Masaki from behind as they started walking a few inches away from Takeru and Hiroto.

"No," Takeru replied.

"Aniki, was that a lie?" Masaki decided to speak. "You said... use your hands to protect what you consider important. Then, why are you using a gun?!"

Hiroto lightly pushed Takeru as he let go of him. Hiyori looked at the gun that Takeru is holding. She looked up to see his face.

"Why would you do this?" Hiyori spoke and she looked at him with pain visible in her eyes. "Mom and Dad would never, ever, want you to avenge them! If you get revenge, it will never end. More people will get hurt."

Takeru stared at her sister. She was not a twelve-year-old kid anymore, she grew up so well that she can stand up for herself. She is not a fragile flower that reminds him of pure innocence. She is more of a person who symbolizes strength and support for someone.

How did he miss her growing up? He should have been there watching her, but Kuryu separated her away from them.

Masaki pulled her behind a pillar as they heard some men approaching. While Hiroto pulled Takeru to him. Masaki pulled the girl closer to her when the men started firing. She let out a nervous breath and shut her eyes for a moment.

They suddenly stopped and Masaki's arms on Hiyori's shoulders loosened a bit. He peeked behind the pillar and saw that the Kamizono men are still standing there. They saw Kamizono Tatsuomi raise his hand and hold the USB flash drive. He smiled and turned around as he walked away.

Takeru was about to go to them but they fired at him making him fall back behind the pillar. Hiyori noticed her brother's arm.

"He's bleeding," she whispered to Masaki. The latter looked at the oldest and then at his younger brother.

"Hiroto, take care of our brother," he said then turned to Hiyori, he realized what she will say. "No, stay here."

Hiyori didn't argue as she just sighed and Masaki ran away. The men are shooting at him so Takeru decided to cover for him. He fired back at the Kamizono men.

The girl leaned her back on the pillar as she slammed her eyes shut and flinched a bit when the gunfire rang out. When Takeru stepped out, she peeked her head and saw that a few men of the Kamizono are lying on the ground. 

She felt her stomach churn. 

The smell of blood and gunpowder are all mixed in the air.

Takeru looked at Hiroto who was crouching down with his hands on his head. Then to Hiyori who is panting and already looking at him. She glanced at one of the men holding a rifle, and her eyes widened. Her brother called for her and Hiroto. 

The rifle fired at her two brothers.

As Hiyori was across from them, she ran faster as she followed them. The girl saw Hiroto lying on the ground and helped him up as they both ran away. Takeru followed instantly and the three of them ran before another wave of gunfire resounded.

The girl couldn't think of anything aside from running and getting out of there. They went back to where they came from before where they saw Takeru and Kamizono having a deal. The trio lies down on the ground as they can still hear the rapid gunfire.

Hiyori was at the bottom of Hiroto as the latter tried to cover for her. She groaned but can't stand up due to Hiroto's weight on top of her. Takeru's hand is still on Hiroto's back, making the latter unable to stand up until the former perched up.

Hiroto moved to get off of Hiyori but his arms are still wrapped around her shoulders. They looked up Takeru's back as he started firing the men in a white suit. He kept on firing and ignored the shots he took.

"Get stronger!" he chanted while still holding his gun and aiming at his front.

Hiyori watched with widened eyes as she saw how bullets went into her brother's arms, spine, and stomach.

Her voice caught up in her throat as she felt her eyes heat up because of the tears spilling. Hiroto's grip on her shoulder tightened as Takeru fired at the last man standing a few meters across from them. He ignored the shots that he took as he kept on firing bullets at the man from Kamizono.

"Get stronger and live!" Takeru shouted. Hiyori let out a choked sob and silent whimpers as she crawled out of Hiroto's grip. But the youngest Amamiya male kept her down and did not let go of her.

"N-No," she mumbled as she felt her throat dry up. Takeru looked at both of them. He then slowly looked up and felt a droplet trickle on his face.

It started raining as if the sky knew what was coming.

Takeru dropped his gun and fell to the ground. Hiroto and Hiyori immediately caught him before he completely end up falling to the ground. The two called for their brother as his blood started mixing with the rain.

Hiyori let out short breaths as she sat beside Hiroto. She silently whimper and felt her heart clenched.

"Hiroto. Hiyori," Takeru called. "Masaki, I'm sorry."

He looked at Masaki who is standing a few steps away from them. "In the end, I got you guys involved."

Hiroto shook his head as Hiyori's sob was heard in the pouring rain.

"You know, I just wanted to protect the most important to me," he said. Masaki kneeled across from Hiyori and Hiroto as they looked at their oldest brother. "That's all I wanted."

"What are you saying?" Hiroto sniffled. "Since that time, you always protected us. Because of you, we continued to live."

"Hiyori, I'm sorry," she looked at Takeru's eyes in tears. "Onii-chan wasn't there to watch you grow up into a strong person. But, I'm proud of you. You... grew up really well."

Takeru coughed blood all of a sudden, "Aniki," Hiroto called.

"Hey."

"That's enough."

"Hey!"

"That is enough," Hiroto said and buried his face in Takeru's arm.

"You must always remember that... no matter what people say, we are real brothers and sisters."

"The best... brothers," he put up his fist and Hiroto held his hand. Masaki held out his fist but before he can even reach Takeru's, his hand fell down. Hiyori sobbed.

"T-Takeru-nii," she called.

"Aniki!" Hiroto called. Takeru's eyes were closed and Hiyori knew that at that time, they lost him.

Hiyori stood up with widened eyes. She couldn't think, couldn't speak, and couldn't hear the pouring rain. 

She became numb as she still sort the situation in her mind. 

The girl looked up and the raindrops trickled down on her face.

Hiyori felt Masaki hold her head and put it on his chest as his other arm wrapped around her shoulders.

The girl finally let out a cry. A pained loud cry that her two brothers can hear how much she was broken.

She wrapped her arms around Masaki's torso and held him tightly. She clutched to him and loudly sobbed letting out the pain in her chest.

Pouring it out just like how the rain poured in the sky as if it was joining her cries.

She thought she was not going to lose anyone today.

But she still did.

"Takeru-san?" she heard Aika's voice as her cries began to lower down.

Aika walked towards Takeru who is sitting down on the ground and leaning his back on the shattered stones behind him.

Hiyori looked at the girl and loosened her grip on Masaki as she finally let go of him. 

"You said you would bring him back!" Aika said. The three siblings did not say anything.

Because even they still did not believe that they could not bring him back.

"Takeru-san, open your eyes!" Aika cried. Hiroto walked towards her and pulled her.

Hiyori looked away from them as she turned her back. She sniffled and covered her ears with her hands as she tried to not hear Aika's cries or anyone for that matter. 

She hoped it was a dream. 

But it wasn't.

She silently sobbed and tried to let the pain go away but the sickening feeling is still there.

And the girl knows that it will take a while longer to heal it.

----

Who's peeling onions? ಥ╭╮ಥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.9K 46
how does he know who i am, and why does he give a damn about me . . . ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰&๐’๐’๐’˜ ( ๐’๐’š๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰ ) ๐’Ž๐’–๐’‚๐’“๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐’š๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž...
3.2K 250 9
Misako and Smokey fell in love at first sight and lived a peaceful life until Kuryu Group decided to stir up problems with SWORD. Based of High&Low s...
15.7K 670 55
A deadly visit at Autumn's house brings her to Japan and she finds herself joining with S.W.O.R.D and one of the Amamiya Brothers in order to fulfil...
51.1K 2K 47
"I'm sorry" she muttered into his neck, giving up His arms around her waist tightened, keeping her in close and tight. But no matter how tightly he h...