Enchantress

Od Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... Viac

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 41

158 12 4
Od Ginnyzyn

Jenifer Adams POV:

What scares me the most is, where is he sending me and whom was he talking to? Is this any kind of human trafficking or is he selling me to some bad guys? Curling myself into a ball, I cried inside this darkness that's taking me away from my world, from my happiness, from my family, from my husband, Daniel!

Slowly, I closed my eyes because I am feeling suffocated due to the shortage of oxygen. This box is sealed from all the sides and it seems like it's his plan to kill me inside this box itself. Losing my conscious again, darkness engulfed me and I didn't know how long it's been since I left my home. My hands and legs were completely numbed, the blood that was oozing out from my head is now stinking and that literally makes me feel like wanting to throw up.

"Careful! Don't make noise". I heard someone's talking and I tried to open my eyes.

"We should take her out of here through the back entrance without getting caught". I stirred when I heard more voices and opened my eyes when I felt myself being carried around hurriedly.

After almost an hour, I was dropped on the ground and heard some hammer sounds on the top of the wooden box that kept me as a hostage. It alarmed me that they are trying to break the top of the box and unveil me. Few minutes back, I felt like I wanted to get out of this hell and breath some fresh air but now all I want is to stay inside this box itself. The thought of who it might be that brought me to only God knows where is giving me scary vibes.

"I didn't wanna see their faces! I didn't wanna who they are! All I want is my Daniel!". I muttered a prayer hoping that someone might stop them breaking the box I am in. But it seems like my prayer is unheard and I saw the blue sky when the top of the wooden box is wide opened.

The brightness of the sky is itching my eyes because for few hours in my life, I only got used to dead cold darkness. My breathing wasn't steady because of the fresh air that brushes my bruised skin and waited for someone to show up their face. I blinked my eyes when I saw someone bending down and I lost all the hope in life to live on seeing Damian's cunning smile.

"Hello, Mrs. Adams! Did you missed me?". He asked me with a evil smirk on his face. I cried looking at his face because I know that I am going to be doomed. My already fear filled heart, is now breaking into millions pieces possible on hearing another voice.

"She definitely must have missed you, Damian. And that's why we brought her here!". His father, Massimo came and stood on the other side of me. I shivered when he brought his dirty hand near my face and touched my cheeks. "Wow! She has a soft flawless skin and beautiful face". He said and I shook my head to swat his hand away.

"That's why I am dying to have her". Damian replied to his father and untapped my mouth. I gasped and couldn't feel my lips. He untied my hands and legs and my wrists were swollen. Snaking his hands behind my waist, he pulled me out of the box and I kicked my legs in the air to release myself from his hold. I felt putty in his hands because he is too huge for me to fight against.

Fearing engulfing me, I looked around the surrounding to know where he is taking me. In spite of my struggle, he kept walking with me in his hands into the woods. It was all tall trees and there was a door on the ground in the middle of the woodland. "Where the hell are you taking me?". I struggled in his hands even more when Massimo opened the steel door and he walked down the staircase which looked like a secret basement.

"To your lifelong prison". He replied and gripped me tightly in his hands as I tried to wiggle out of his hold.

As we reached the basement, which has only one lamp lighting and all muddy. He dropped me on the ground hardly and it hurts my butt. I crawled away from him and scanned the surrounding. The basement looks like it is build to hide something or someone from this world's view and it scared me because no human could live in this place. I gulped when he stepped near me and bend down to grab my hair. A sudden scream left my mouth when his one hand grabbed my hair and it caused more pain than usual because my head was already injured. I cried and tried to push him away but he gripped my throat with his other hand and choked me.

"You have no idea how much I was waiting for his day". He gritted his teeth and brushed his nose on my cheeks disgustingly. "You broke my arm and kicked me with your beautiful long legs just because I tried to fuck your friend Stacy, right?". He laughed like a psycho and I punched him on his chest to push him away but he was too strong. "Now look at yourself! I am gonna turn you as my sex slave and you are all mine to fuck however I want". He yelled and twisted my hair roughly.

Tolerating the insufferable pain in my head, I looked up at his face. "You can't do anything to me because my Daniel will come for me and that will be your last day on this universe!". I spitted my words sternly without fearing him and he pushed me on the ground.

I rubbed my neck and touched my head as he freed me from his hold. "Only in your dreams, Bitch! You dear husband would never be able to see you again because this place is far away for him to reach". He smirked evily and I bit my lips to hide my fear. I don't wanna give him the satisfaction of him being superior in his situation.

"She will eventually get used to live with us, Damian. C'mon, let's have a drink because we escaped from the law along with this cute chick". Massimo winked at me and I averted my gaze from his ugly face.

Giving me a warning look, Damian walked upstairs with his dad and locked the steel door behind him. When they left, the basement turned all dark as they took away all the sunlight with them by shutting the door closed. Wiping my tears, I laid on the ground and hugged my knees. I couldn't stand or sit because am starving and this nausea feeling literally is killing me.

"I'm waiting for you, Daniel! Please come fast". I uttered a cry of pain and closed my eyes.

______________________
_____________

Sean Peterson's POV:

My eyes widen on seeing my mother slapping Stacy right in front of my eyes and Stacy looked at her blankly without knowing why she is being slapped. "You are a curse in my daughter's life, Stacy!". My mother, Mrs. Athena Andez yelled at her and she lowered her head. I didn't understand what she is saying and why she is being angry on Stacy.

"Aunt, what did I do?". Stacy asked her in a low almost inaudible voice without looking at her face.

"What did you do?". She screamed and grabbed Stacy's arms. "Because of your careless behaviour my daughter's life is in risk. You took her to the party and she fought with that Damian to save you. Only if you weren't adamant to go to his birthday party that night, my daughter would have been safe by now". She accused Stacy and I gritted my teeth.

Stacy lifted her head up and looked at my mother blankly. "You always bring headache to everyone and I swear, if anything happens to my daughter, i will blame you and will even kill you". She pushed Stacy away and the poor girl stumbled on her feet.

I held her my her shoulders and made her stand still beside me. She slide into my hand and lowered her head. I clenched my jaws and fixed my gaze on my so called mother. "You really should apologize to my Stacy right now!". I told her sternly.

"Who the hell are you?". She asked me firmly and it fumed the anger inside me yet still it broke me because my own mother is asking me for my name!

I ignored her question because I don't want to tell her my name which she gave and let her to know who I am! "That's none of your business! The way you behaved with Stacy is wrong and this is not how you should behave with a little girl". I spoke and she glared at me.

"My own little girl is in danger! I saw the news channels saying that someone kidnapped my daughter and it's been twelve hours now. Do you know how much am scared about losing my only child?". She asked me in between her tears.

"Only child?". I asked her in disbelief because not even by mistake she is thinking about me. I can understand how much pain as a mother she is going through right now but still I am her son too? Even though she couldn't recognize me, how could she say that Jenifer is her only child?

Am I not her first child? Won't she not mention about me to anyone?

She looked at me in confusion and I shook my head. "Don't worry, Mrs. Andez! I promise you that I will bring back your daughter safe. I won't let her down". I assured her and she looked at me blankly.

Before she could say anything, her husband, Mr. Liam Andez rushed inside my mansion. "Where is Daniel?". He roared as soon as he stepped infront of I and Stacy.

"Mr. Andez, let me....". I tried to talk but he yelled and cut me in middle.

"Where the hell is Daniel?". He screamed and I heard Daniel's voice from the stairs.

"I am here!". I turned my head behind and saw Daniel descending the staircase.

As he walked and stood beside me, Liam stormed towards him and grabbed his collars. "Where is my daughter? I trusted you with my baby girl and today you broke my trust, Daniel! I will never forgive you for this". He yelled at him and he stood there like a statue with his eyes on the ground.

I shook my head and pulled myself away from Stacy. "Enough! Mr. Andez, you never know how much Daniel tried to keep her safe after knowing that Damian's eyes is on her. Stop blaming him because things went out of hand and no one is to be blamed". I pulled Daniel towards me and glared at Liam.

"And still someone managed to kidnap her so easily from her so called secured home? What kind of a powerful security system was that?". He mocked me and gritted his teeth.

I closed my eyes to control myself and before I could speak, Daniel took a step forward and spoke. "I know, no amount of sorry will bring back the trust I broke but Uncle Liam, trust me! I did everything to keep her secured and safe. I am still confused about how could someone walk inside my home without breaking the security code? I'm lost!". He uttered with guilt and a tear slipped from his eyes.

It hurts to see my brother, my best friend like this because only I know how much he loves her. "I don't want your excuses, Daniel! I want my daughter back. Do something and bring her back". Liam's voice broke at the end, I could sense his pain. Jenifer is married and an adult but I've seen Liam always treating her like a little baby. She is so dear to him and they both were like best friends. It must be really heartbreaking for a father to think about someone kidnapping and torturing his daughter.

"She is my wife and the love of my life, Mr. Liam! I won't let anyone take her away just like that. Trust me or not, I will find her and make everyone pay who had the guts to lay a finger on this Daniel's wife". Daniel promised him with clenched jaws and stormed out of the mansion.

Looking at his disappearing figure, I sensed my mother inching near to Stacy. "Happy now? I've never seen a immature and irresponsible girl like you? Your parents must be the unluckiest one's on this universe because they gave birth to a human version of headache. You will always create trouble to the people around you and everyone is better off without you. If I had power, I would make you disappear from my daughter's life forever". She insulted Stacy and Liam pulled his wife towards him before I could snap at her.

"I told you not to be rude with Stacy! She is just a small girl like our daughter and for god damn sake realize that Athena!". He scolded his wife and she yanked her hand away from him.

"You are still supporting this senseless girl even after what happened to our Jennie? Liam, we don't even know if our child is still alive! I am freaking scared". She cried and sat on the ground.

"I can understand, Honey! We won't lose our daughter. She will come back to us. You have to have faith in this situation". He hugged her and she cried in his shoulders. Even though he is acting all brave and calm, I could see tears in his eyes too.

Looking at them, I really feel jealous on my sister because how beautifully she receives both her parents love. "Don't worry, Jen! You brother won't let you down. Just a small clue will lead me to you and after that, no one will dare to touch you again". I muttered to myself and my head turned towards Stacy when she ran towards the guest room.

Leaving Jenifer's parents alone in the living room, I followed Stacy knowing that she is hurt. "Stacy, Stop!". I held her wrist as we reached inside the room.

"I am that bad, Sean?". She asked me with tears in her eyes.

I looked at her and shook my head. "Mrs. Andez is hurt, Stacy! Don't take her words seriously". I tried to convince her.

She inched near me and tugged the hem of my shirt in her hand with trembling lips. "But she is blaming me, Sean! I didn't know that Damian was a bad person until that night". A lone tear escaped her eyes and my hands reached her face to wipe her tears before it could reach her cheeks.

"I never know that I was a headache to everyone! Are my parents the unluckiest as she said?". She asked me innocently and I cupped her cheeks without knowing what am doing.

"Listen to me carefully, Stacy! Whoever you are with is the luckiest in this entire universe because there is no one as innocent and as pure as you". I told her the exact words that my heart is screaming inside.

She blinked her eyes and gripped my shirt tightly. "Promise?". She whispered in fear, might be thinking that I will take my words back. I wasn't in the mood to smile because I am missing the most important person in my life, my sister! But to make her feel better, a small smile tugged on my lips and I did what I never thought of doing not even in my dreams.

I kissed her forehead and this time she wasn't sleeping. "I promise! You are the best and I would say the same even if this whole world stands against you". I assured her honestly and she kept looking at me like a small baby.

Without knowing why she is looking at me that say, I raised my brows at her. "What? Why are you starring at me?". I asked her because I know she is definitely trying to figure out something in her mind.

"You..... you kissed me! Why?". She questioned all innocently and that's when I realized that I kissed her even without my consent.

"Umm...Stacy....It's a promise kiss! This kiss means that whatever I said is true". I tried to make it less embarrassing for me because I am not sure how she is gonna react. 

She made a 'O' shape in her mouth and nodded her head. "Sean, please bring back Jenifer. She is the only friend I have and I will never talk to you again if you come back home without her". She sulked and my heart clenched at the thought of what might have happened to Jenifer?

Clearing my throat, I stiffed my posture. "If not for me, I will definitely bring her back for you. Until then, you should not cry and take good care of Ezme. Okay?". I asked her.

She nodded and took a step back from me. "Ezme is my responsibility and I will be waiting for you, Daniel and Jen". She replied and I walked out of the room after giving her a final nod.

"You screwed it, Damian! I know it's definitely you who dared to take my sister away from me in my absence like a coward bastard". I muttered to myself angrily and stormed out of my mansion.

_______________________
_______________

Daniel Adams POV:

After giving my word to Uncle Liam, I drove straight to my penthouse. As soon as I parked my car in my driveway, Mr. Langston came rushing towards me and opened my car door. "Any update about Massimo and his son?". I asked him sternly as I stepped out of my car.

Even though Sean made me file a complaint about my wife missing, I still ordered my trusted bodyguards to search for her personally because I don't believe in this cops anymore. "Mr. Knight and his son is missing but  there is no record of them flying out of the country. So, they must be definitely inside Italy and I've asked our IT Team to track their lastest phone calls. We will get the further informations about them in few minutes, Sir". He informed me.

"Whoever is behind this, I want them down my feet. Hack their companies confidential informations and Massimo's person laptop. We might get some clue to reach Jen". I ordered him and he gave me a nod in understanding.

Clenching my jaws, I walked inside my penthouse and saw Miss. Paige mopping the floor which has Jen's blood strains. Closing my eyes, I rushed upstairs and closed the door shut as I reached my bedroom. All my other thoughts flew out of my mind when I entered my room where I and my wife used to spend time together and make love. This room looks colorless and empty without her. Rubbing my face with my hands that's itching to touch my wife, I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at the floor blankly. A cold breeze of the wind brushed my face through the window and my eyes fell on the diary that's placed on the side table of our bed.

I smiled at the diary because I know it's hers as she recently started writing a lot. She said, she even wants to see herself as a writer in the future and I would be more than proud to tell this world that my wife is a writer. Smiling to myself, I took her diary in my hands and paged through the diary.

Daniel slept without kissing me goodnight and I am angry on him!
- Angry Jen!

Goes the first note in the very first page and I laughed. I was too tired that night after attending so many meetings at work and slept without kissing her as she was busy with Ezme in her room. So, when I woke up in the morning, she showed me this note and said that she is gonna write down our each fights and important moments. Shaking my head with a lonely smile, I turned the next page.

Today Daniel took Stacy's side and pushed me into the pool. I swear, he will sleep on the couch tonight!".
- Very Angry Jen!

I laughed more and brushed my fingers on her beautiful handwriting. I still remember the day when I pushed her into the pool because she and Sean have teamed up and started pulling my little Stacy's legs. Stacy was at the edge of crying because Sean as usual teased her and made fun of her saying that she looks like a French fry and Jen too laugh hard. Stacy begged me and I agreed to push my wife and Sean into the water because I know both of them are good swimmer's. But my bad, I really slept on the couch that night because she didn't allow me inside our room. And in the middle of the night, I saw my wife tiptoeing towards me and snuggled herself beside me into the couch. She might act all angry but she could never sleep without my warmness.

Tears framed in my eyes at the thought of her now being away from me and I know she must be missing and waiting for me to save her. Gritting my teeth, I was about to close the diary because I couldn't go through it anymore. Each page takes me back to beautiful memories and it only gives pain. But the pages flipped in the wind and my eyes landed on the last page of the diary and I read it.

Daniel, I wish you were here with me right in this moment! I never thought something would make me more happy than I am already because I have you and Ezme with me. But now it seems like someone is waiting in the queue to give our life a more meaning and happiness. Guess who it could be?  Haha! obviously, it's a little version of either you or me! Yeah Daniel, we are pregnant. Your Jen is pregnant with your child. I can't wait to see my tummy growing and our baby kicking me from inside. We love Ezme the most as we literally didn't even think about having our own child! But now everything is taking turns. We gonna have a cute little baby very soon and I bet, Ezme will be the best sister. Please come back home early because I am waiting for you to tell this happy news and see your reaction. I love you, Daniel!".
- Your pregnant wife!

My heart literally stopped beating and I blinked my tears. "Pregnant? Is she pregnant?". I whispered and the tears I wasn't willing to drop, is now starting rolling down my cheeks.

"What did you just say?". My eyes snapped to the door when I heard Sean's voice.

I shook my head and handed him the diary. He read the lines that she have written for me and waited for me but my workaholic ass couldn't show up earlier. "Daniel, you mean Jen is?". Sean shuttered in confusion.

"She is pregnant with my child and I failed to protect both of them". I replied in a low guilt voice. He stood there silently and tears filled his eyes.

I know how much Sean loves his sister and now he must be worried about my unborn child too. The worst part about this situation is, we all are trying to be brave for each other but ending up breaking together because Jenifer is dear to everyone of us. With tears, we both kept looking at each other and Mr. Langston knocked on the door.

"Mr. Adams, there is someone downstairs waiting to meet you". He informed me.

"I am not in a fucking mood to meet anyone. Ask them to go away". I yelled at him thinking that it might be some media people.

"But Sir, she says that she has something important to talk about your wife!". He added and immediately I and Sean, turned our heads at his direction.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...
2K 162 19
"𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤. 𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠...
15.2K 503 15
Alejandro Cruz is alive for one reason and one reason only To kill his cousin, Andres Cruz He has a plan but is not counting on the Lord dropping Au...
355K 7.5K 26
Jezzabelle Rose, a young 24 year old model, with a dream to make it big in the world. With her highschool sweetheart who is now her fiancé, becoming...