Remnant's Guardians (Disconti...

By Darkdecade97

Jaune was expelled from Beacon due to Goodwitch. Jaune left Beacon and formed a team alongside SSSN, who befr... More

Jaune Bio (Updated)
Team SSSN Bio (Updated)
Team ABRN Bio (Updated)
Team NDGO Bio (Updated)
Team BRNZ Bio (Updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
JAPN Bio
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Team FNKI Bio (Updated)

1.8K 41 2
By Darkdecade97

Flynt Coal

Class: Titan
Subclasses: (Highlighted one is what Flynt frequently uses)
Sentinel
Striker
Sunbreaker
Behemoth

Abilities:

Fists of Havoc — Supercharge your fists and slam the ground with the force of a maelstrom.
Movement

High Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air at greater heights.

Strafe Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with strong directional control.

Catapult Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.

Flashbang Grenade — An explosive grenade that disorients enemies it damages.

Pulse Grenade — A grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosion radius.

Lightning Grenade — A grenade that sticks to any surface and emits bolts of lightning.

Towering Barricade — Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.

Rally Barricade — Create a small barrier that you can peek over.

Armor: Annihilating

Ship: Andromeda Courser

Ghost: X-Ray

Remnant Weapon: Coal Steel
- The Mk. 2 version of Flynt's Trumpet. It was added with New features and an advanced energy source. Coal Steel is capable of producing heavy Wind and Sonic attacks able to push enemies back and disorient them. Coal Steel has a dagger built in the weapon, allowing Flynt to enter close quarters combat, the barrel of the Trumpet can be extended to allow long distance attacks. The Orbs placed on his valves allows him to fire a burst of Elemental attacks, the Orbs don't run out and only need a recharge if they overheat.

Neon Katt

Class: Hunter
Subclass: (Highlighted one is what Neon frequently uses)
Nightstalker
Arcstrider
Gunslinger
Revenant

Abilities:

Golden Gun — Summon a flaming pistol that disintegrates enemies with Solar Light.

High Jump — While airborne, jump a second time to reach greater heights.

Strafe Jump — While airborne, jump a second time with strong directional control.

Triple Jump — While airborne, sustain your air control with a second or third jump.

Incendiary Grenade — A grenade that sets enemies on fire when it explodes.

Swarm Grenade — A grenade that detonates on impact, releasing multiple drones that seek nearby enemies.

Tripmine Grenade — An explosive grenade that sticks to surfaces and detonates upon enemies who pass through its laser trigger.
Dodge

Marksman's Dodge — Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand.

Gambler's Dodge — Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attack.

Armor: Rightous

Ship: N33-DL

Ghost: Nyan

Remnant Weapon: Rainfall
- An upgraded version of Neon's weapon. With an added Numchaku, Rainfull is a triple nunchaku. Rainfall can emit vapor and can create large chunks of ice. The chains will extend with certain moves and attacks. Allowing Neon to create combos.

Kobalt

Class: Warlock
Subclass: (Highlighted one is what Kobalt frequently uses)
Voidwalker
Dawnblade
Stormcaller
Shadebinder

Abilities:

Stormtrance — Chain Arc Lightning from your hands and electrify enemies with devastating streams of Arc Light that intensify over time.

Strafe Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with strong directional control.

Burst Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with a strong initial burst of speed.

Balanced Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with both moderate speed and directional control.

Arcbolt Grenade — A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.

Pulse Grenade — A grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosion radius.

Storm Grenade — A grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm.

Healing Rift — Conjure a well of Light that continuously heals those inside it.

Empowering Rift — Conjure a well of Light that increases weapon damage for those inside it.

Armor: Dragonfly Ragalia

Ship: Synchrotron Advancer

Ghost: Blu

Remnant Weapon: Black and Blue
- A replacement for Kobalt's weapon. Black and Blue is a gauntlet that is two types of weapons fitted in one. The weapon is located in both of his arms, he can only use it on one arm but he can switch from right to left. There are two variants for his weapon, Black has different weapons that focuses on Light attacks and continuous bursts of fire, such as shotguns and assault rifles. While Blue focuses on heavy and explosive attacks.

Ivori

Class: Warlock
Subclass: (Highlighted one is what Ivori frequently uses)
Voidwalker
Dawnblade
Stormcaller
Shadebinder

Abilities:

Nova Bomb — Hurl an explosive bolt of Void Light at the enemy, disintegrating those caught within its blast.

Strafe Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with strong directional control.

Burst Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with a strong initial burst of speed.

Blink — Jump while airborne to teleport a short distance.

Vortex Grenade — A grenade that creates a Vortex which continually damages enemies trapped inside.

Axion Bolt — A bolt of Void Light that forks into smaller bolts on impact that seek out enemies.

Scatter Grenade — A grenade that splits into many submunitions and covers a large area with multiple explosions.

Healing Rift — Conjure a well of Light that continuously heals those inside it.

Empowering Rift — Conjure a well of Light that increases weapon damage for those inside it.

Armor: Symmetrist's

Ship: Silverwing Krestel

Ghost: Gold

Remnant Weapon: White and Gold
-A replacement to Ivori's weapon. Black and Blue are 2 weapons in one. White is the Sword form of Ivori's weapon, its blade is durable and an store energy and release it in a wave of slashes. Gold is It's whip form is capable of grabbing enemies, it can electrecute or burn their heads off. It has a highly advanced light powersource that allows Ivori to cut anything or anyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 6.2K 52
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him. He was beaten, bullied, and humiliated...
855 12 8
It's been several months since the Fall of Beacon, and the world of Remnant is still recovering. Tensions are high, lives have been lost, and the mem...
76.9K 742 29
After betrayal of his friends and school, Jaune Arc went to find his own destiny, on his way, he was found by one mysterious figure...
7.2K 75 17
What happens when a future huntsman (You) is accepted into Beacon for the soul purpose of doing good while he still can? And how would he be able to...