This Was A Mistake | Mattheo...

By swaggyslythindor

She got her heart broken by none other than Draco Malfoy during the beginning of her fifth year. Will Matthe... More

cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chaper 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

chapter 39

9.4K 129 107
By swaggyslythindor

the following chapter contains: alcohol and smut⚠️

Maya
We both walked into Snapes office at the same time, walking side by side.

I saw her and a few other students sitting spread out in the room. Him and I attempted to sit next to each other.

"Riddle, move—over." Snape pointed to the empty seat by Meredith. Oh my god. It's like he's trying to cause a problem.

I scoffed and turned my head to him, "Do you think I would let you and your boyfriend cozy up next to each other in my detention?" He tilted his head at me.

"Of course not, Professor." I mumbled.

I watched Mattheo sit next to Meredith with a disgusted look on his face. He didn't even try to look at her. He faced the complete opposite direction of her.

"Quiet. All of you. Start—writing.."

"Did you open the present I got you for Christmas, Professor?" I rested my palm under my chin. "I did. Now, quiet." He squinted his eyes.

I closed my eyes and rolled them so he wouldn't see.

What a dick.

Snape entered his potions closet, his back facing all of us. I looked up from my parchment and writing materials and glanced at the both of them out of curiosity.

I know damn well Mattheo wouldn't let her touch him.

She softly rubbed her hand on his shoulders, smiling at him, trying to...flirt?? He slowly looked up at her, I couldn't make out what expression he was making, I was beginning to get upset at her touching him.

Before I was able to get up or say anything, he smacked her hand down and wrapped his around her throat.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened, that's something I really hadn't expected.

"Do not fucking touch me!" He hissed at her.

He roughly let go of her throat, letting her breath, and looked back down at his parchment.

Snape walked in at about the right time, I shot my head back down at my work, pretending that I was actually doing something.

I could hear her heavy panting from across the room. How much oxygen does this bitch need?? I feel sorry for Mattheo, her breath probably stinks and she's sucking up all the fresh air around him.

——————

Mattheo
Again.

"You know, I technically don't need your permission to sleep with her. I can just head out right now." He smirked whilst he twirled the dagger tip into his finger.

"Yes you do, you bastard!" I hissed at him. My whole body ached. "She would never sleep with you." I laughed at him. No way this guy thinks he has a shot with my girlfriend. He's got to be fucking shitting me.

"I have a plan." He smirked.

"Oh really, and what is that?" I scoffed at him.

"I'm not stupid enough to tell you." He chuckled. I stayed quiet for a second, letting him zone out. I slowly stood up from being on my knees and gave him an uppercut to the jaw.

"You were stupid enough to let me hit you off guard." I laughed at him stumbling back.

I was able to get some real good punches in on him until he used the unforgivable curse on me, again. It was becoming normal at this point.

——————

Maya
Mattheo was all ready sitting in his chair at his desk, waiting for me to finish.

He had been bruised up even more but the blood was dried up and he told me not to bother letting me clean him up. I was starting to get really worried.

He wore an all black fit. Black jeans, black button up shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a button or two undone at the top, a silver necklace..

I put on my dark green, satin silk dress with a slit on the side. I put on my jewelry and heels, then did my makeup and hair.

I put on a pair of black boots and zipped up the side.

The only issue was, I couldn't zip up the back of my dress. Damn.

I walked out the bathroom pretty quickly enough so he wouldn't get a good look at me.

I sat on his lap, my back facing him. "Oh, what's this?" He said in a smirkish tone putting his hands on my waist.

"Zip me up." I chuckled under my breath, moving my hair away from my back so he could zip up my dress.

He slowly traced his hands from my waist to the bottom of the zipper, and slowly zipped up. He zipped to the top and softly patted it, putting his hands back down on my waist.

"Anything else, pretty?" He bucked his hips forward on me, already turning me on.

"Thank you." I smiled getting up and facing him.

I pulled him in for a kiss by his tie, "Now let's go party." I smiled against his lips.

"Woah, woah." he pulled me back by my waist, I gave him a confused look.

"Can't forget these." He looked to his desk and grabbed two pairs of black party glasses. "What?" I tilted my head at him.

"It's a new year's eve party. We're gonna look so cool." he put them on me then on himself. "That's your definition of 'cool'?" I smirked at him. "Shut up. It is." He raised his eyebrows.

"Whatever." I shrugged, "Only wearing these for you." I added on. They would also cover up his bruised face. 

"As well as that dress?" He smirked. "Wearing it for a certain someone. Don't assume it's you, though." I winked.

"You want to test me before the party?" He rolled his tongue along the inside of his cheek. "You look super hot wearing those glasses by the way." I smirked ignoring his question.

Before he could say anything, I quickly started dragging him out of the room to the party as we were already beginning to be a few minutes late.

He pulled his wrist out of my grip and pulled me close to him putting his arm around my shoulders.

Most eyes turned to us when we came around, I assumed people were admiring us because—look at us. We always pull it off.

Everyone knows I rock this color dress and how many girls want to be with Mattheo. That I have what they don't.

"Shots?" He turned to me. "Of course." I smirked pulling his hand to the drink table.

There was a tray of shots charmed to refill themselves as people took them.

Mattheo grabbed a two shots and gave me one. He immediately took it down his throat, no reaction at it.

"Another round." I smacked the shot cup down and grabbed another pair for me and Mattheo. "Alright, witch." He shook his head smirking.

We downed a couple shots which was surely going to knock us both out tonight, but it's New Years, who cares?

"Did I tell you how sexy you look tonight?" He put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to him as we danced. "You might've." I shrugged putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Hello, Maya and Mattheo." Luna came up to the both of us. "Oh, hey, Luna!" I grinned. Mattheo nodded.

"Would you two like some magic?" She held out a baggy of some white powder. "Magic? Oh-" I looked over at Mattheo unsure.

"I mean..sure." I hesitantly took the bag from her. "Okay, bye!" She skipped along before I could say anything.

"Why did you just nod and not say hi?" I turned to him. "I'm a loyal man." He shrugged. Oh, how attractive that was.

"Luna wouldn't go for you. You can say hi to girls, I don't mind." I said. "Um, yes she would! Have you seen me?" He scoffed. "Oh, stop flattering yourself!" I threw my head back.

"Can't lie though." He chuckled.

"Hm, I can do better." I crossed my arms.

"Is that so?" He came closer to me clenching his jaw.

"I did say I was wearing this for a certain someone." I put a hand on his chest.

"Alright then, I guess I'll see you in a bit." He took my hand off his chest and started making his way to a crowd of people dancing up on each other.

I tucked the baggy Luna gave us into my bra and followed him.

I saw a girl all over him. Being all flirtatious and touching him. He still had his glasses on. He looked my way and smirked.

He wants to play that game, fine with me.

I slowly shook my head at him and looked to the crowd dancing near him. I found my guy. "Hey there! Dance with me?" I tilted my head at the guy. He looked me up and down and nodded with a grin.

I glanced over at Mattheo and saw the angry look on his face. I'm already making him jealous, wow.

I turned back to the guy and put my hands on his shoulders and his went to my waist and we started dancing. He moved me closer to him and attempted to kiss me when Mattheo quickly came in and pushed the guy out my way.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, mate??" The guy said offended. "Don't touch what's mine!" He spat at him.

"She came up to me—I swear!"

"Does it look like I care?" He raised his eyebrows at him.

"We're going." He looked at me. He dragged me to the dormitories until I stopped. "Oh, come on! You're the one who started it!" I snatched my wrist out of his grip.

"Alright, I'll just go let that girl kiss me, then." He scoffed. "He wasn't going to kiss me! You-"

"I made sure he didn't." he cut me off.

"Okay, it's over now. What do you want me to do about that?" I stumbled back, leaning onto the wall. "No. No it's not. You need to be taught a lesson." He came up to me.

"Oh please, teach me a lesson-" He cut me off with a rough kiss on the lips and he didn't stop. He roughly grabbed my ass and started lifting me off the wall, my legs starting to wrap around his waist.

He didn't really break the kiss leaving me no room to breath fully.

He undid his belt with one hand while the other was still under my ass, keeping me up against the wall.

I heard his trousers drop below his knees and his hard bulge press up against my clit. He circled his fingers around my panties teasing me and slipped them down to my ankles.

I gripped tightly onto his shoulders knowing exactly what was about to happen.

I can't believe we're doing this in the hallways of the dormitories. Literally anyone could just walk in on us. The thought of us getting caught excited me.

Snapping me out of the thought of getting caught, he slammed into me causing me to moan loudly, having no control of myself.

The music was banging loudly still, ringing in my ears, I doubt anyone could even hear us.

He didn't hesitate to go all rough and mess me up. "You're so good." He moaned into my mouth.

I couldn't keep up with his sharp thrusts, I had to cum. I was starting to run out of breath and grow tired.

——————

"Let's just go back to your dorm or something. Please, Theo." I panted heavily, pulling my underwear back up and fixing myself.

"This is apart of your punishment. We're going back out there to dance and get even more wasted." He smirked pulling his boxers then his trousers back up and doing his belt.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." I crossed my arms watching him fix himself up.

He mumbled a charm to clear up the mess we caused...

My legs were throbbing from what just happened and he expects me to go back and party?

"Don't play games with me like that again, witch. You know I love you very much." He pecked my lips grabbing both my hands in his. "Fine." I rolled my eyes kissing him.

"Wow. That alcohol kind of wore off us. Now it's not fun anymore!" I whined in realization. "That's why we're going back out to party." We walked back out to the party and continued to dance and drink all night.

a/n: sorry i took so long to update i just wrote like 3 chapters and i'm planning on releasing them kinda at the same time in days

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
12.1K 241 20
Warning could be editing at any given time! Y/N Y/M/N's Parents died around the same time The Dark Lord killed Lily and James Potter all those years...
1M 13.5K 49
1/2 A rumor about Margot Black (or y/n) and Mattheo Riddle sleeping together when in reality, they hated each other with a passion and wanted to be a...
54.1K 737 21
16+ You can expect drama, jealous, love, and a lot of sex No one will get pregnant I this story :) Enjoy Bye There are trigger warnings in the sto...