The Bad Boys little Fighter (...

By Burning_Embers__

The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy... More

Prologue
The Fight is on
New project new problems
The Bad Boy and the Visit
The Kid and the Interesting Ride
The Bad Boy and the Bitch
The Castle and the Guard Dog
My personal Hells
Stubborn Pain
Trust?
Will you trust me?
His First Four
What stopped him?
Maybe, just maybe...
Just stay frozen forever
Run away love
Get back to work
Secrets and thunder
Lights out
Scars and Kisses
The Blade and The Picture
The Game and the Chance
Anger and Surprises
Stars and Cops
Sweats and Swimsuits
Whistles and White capped waves
The Hidden Cove and The Place
The Picture and the Anger
The Fear and The Mischief
Him and His
Smoke and Kisses
Peace before The Call
Guilty Truth
Last Time
The End or Just the Beginning
Next book

Are they "Just Words"

75.1K 2.4K 850
By Burning_Embers__

Chapter 7

Are they just words?

            I was being shaken awake. As I came back into the real world my past faded into the darkness once again. I sat up and gasped, the bright light from my window blinded me and I yelped in pain and covered my head with the blankets once more. I heard someone laughing at me and sighed.

            "Day, get your ass out of my room" I demanded. He only laughed harder.

 "Oh I'm so scared, the mighty Shadow is angry. What ever will I do" he said in a girly voice. I laughed and sat up in my bed. I picked up one of my pillows and threw it at him. He wasn't paying attention and it hit him in the face. I laughed and hopped out of bed before he could do anything. It was Monday morning and we both had school. I grabbed a large long sleeve shirt and some jeans before heading into the bathroom. I brushed through my hair and pulled it up into a high pony tail and walked out to grab my stuff.

 I walked down the stairs and gasped. My mother was standing in the kitchen, but that's not what made me gasp. What made me gasp was she was sickly pale and leaning over the sink throwing up. I covered my mouth to stifle the scream that wanted to escape and ran to my mother's side dropping my stuff on the ground and setting my camera down on the cabinet. I pulled my mother's long brown hair up and tied it before gently rubbing her back. She looked over at me and gave me a small smile.

 "I'm alright" she whispered, but as I looked into her green eyes, so different from my own, I knew she was lying. I sighed.

 "I'm calling into your work" I said. She tensed and grabbed my arm, making me flinch. She yanked her arm back and sighed.

 "I'm sorry" she whispered. I shook my head.

 "It's not your fault, it was his" I said in disgust. She nodded.

 "I need to go to work" she said. I laughed humorlessly.

 "Oh no you're not" I said as I grabbed the phone and called into her work. It rang three times before a man answered the phone.

 "Yes" he demanded. I rolled my eyes.

 "Yes, my mother is very sick and cannot come in" I said. I heard a small gasp on the other side of the line.

 "Is she going to be ok" the man asked, his voice kinder and softer now. I blinked in surprise and looked over at my mother who was studying the ground in front of her.

 "Yes, she's just very tired" I said. The man grunted.

 "She works two jobs and one of them over works her way to much. I will be calling into her other job for you" he said. I sighed. I had to get to school. I didn't have time to argue with this man.

 "Alright" I said in a tired voice.

 "Thank you for the call. I hope Lily gets better" he said before hanging up. I looked at the phone in surprise before looking over to my mother.

 "We are not done talking about this" I warned her. She sighed.

 "I know" she said with a small smile.

 "Now go to bed" I demanded. She nodded and slowly walked up the stairs to her room. I quickly picked up my stuff and dashed out of the door. I ran to Days truck and hopped in. He didn't ask about my mom as he drove us to school and I didn't say anything. He knew if I wanted to talk I would. We parked and got out. The moment Day came around and walked next to me into the school I knew I was in trouble. Everyone was staring and I didn't like it. I tried to make some distance between us but Day just laughed and gently pulled me closer to his side.

 "Don't let them get to you" he said. I nodded and we walked up to the school together. As we walked through the doors I saw Luka and his gang watching us. I turned to look at them and saw Ash standing next to Luka. I smiled in relief. He must have saw it because he gave me a smile and a thumbs up. I shook my head at him and continued to walk, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Luka clinch his fist and walk away as if I had done something to anger him, but I didn't know what.

For the rest of the day I didn't see Luka, but it seemed as if everywhere I went one of his gang members were there. They were watching me, and I didn't like it. I stayed beside Day and helped him through his schedule. When lunch came around we sat down outside under a tree. Day pulled out a lunch and I started on some math homework due tomorrow. I had a fight tonight and I didn't want to have to worry about homework later. I was almost done when a sandwich landed on the paper.

 "Eat" a voice said. I looked up to see Luka staring down at me. I sighed and pushed the food away.

 "I'm not hungry" I mumbled as I continued my homework. I felt someone sit down beside me and the next thing I know I'm sitting in someone's lap. I gasp and look over to see Luka glaring at me. He held up the food.

 "Eat" he said again. I shook my head.

 "I'm not hungry. I have work to do" I said as I squirmed around trying to get off his lap. Luka tightened his grip on me making me still as he pushed a little too hard on my healing ribs.

 "Eat. I never see you eat at school" he whispered in my ear. I shivered.

 "I'm not hungry" I said, anger welling up in me. He sighed and opened the sandwich before taking hold of my chin and turning my face towards his. He lifted the food to my mouth.

 "Eat, please" he whispered. I sighed and opened my mouth. He put the food to my mouth and I took a bite. He rested his face against my neck.

 "Thank you" he whispered. I shivered again and he chuckled. I looked over at Day to see him blushing. I giggled.

 "Alright Day, calm down" I said making him blush more. I felt Luka tense and turned to see him glaring at Day. Day glared right back.

 "What" Day sneered. I sighed. This was not going to end well. Luka snorted.

 "Nothing faggot" he said. I gasped as I saw the hurt flash across Days face. I stood from Lukas lap and turned towards him placing my hands on my hips.

 "How dare you! How fucking dare you" I screamed. Luka looked surprised and Day's eyes widened before he stood and took me in his arms, holding me back.

 "No, don't do this. Come on, it's not worth it" he said. I sighed.

 "Fine" I said, pretending I was calm. By this time most of Lukas gang was gathered around us. Day slowly let me go.

 "Don't you ever say something like that to him. You have no idea what words like that do to people like me and him" I said. Luka rolled his eyes.

 "There just words" he mumbled. My vision went red with anger.

 "Just words" I asked as I stepped forward and crouched in front of Luka. I pulled up my sleeves to show my scars.

 "This" I said showing him my arm "this is what those words can do" I whispered. He looked down at my arm with wide eyes before looking back at me.

 "They are not just words. They could very easily end someone's life. Be careful what you say" I said. He reached out to touch them and I flinched away.

 "I'm sorry" he said staring at me in pity. I scoffed in anger.

 "Don't you fucking dare act like you know what it's like. Day has gotten called a faggot for most of his life simply because he's gay, and I won't stand to see him hurt like that again. Do whatever you want to me. Hit me, beat me, and yell at me. Gosh knows I've already had to deal with that, but don't you ever hurt the people I care about" I demanded. Luka stared at me in concern and pity. I hated it. I stood and turned away from him.

"I hope you learned a lesson" I whispered before running back into the school building. I wanted to be done and I knew just what to do. This fight tonight had better be a good one. I better come out of that fight with bruises and scrapes because if I don't, I'll be taking a blade to my skin once again tonight.

okay okay I know some of you don't like this and if you don't I'm sorry I'm not trying to be rude but I will not take this out of my story if you don't like it then delete this book from your library or you can ignore it but I will not take it out I'm sorry if this makes you mad. And thank you so much to the people who commented on my book I love to see comments :) thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2.1K 14
Luka is a 21 year old college student and she seems like any other college girl but what no one knows is she has an ability to heal and cure. she doe...
52 14 14
Anastasia Kingston, an 18 year old girl, finally achieving her dreams by travelling to America for her space at University, to follow her dream of be...
67.5K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
52K 633 43
"You haven't gotten the dynamics of our relationship down yet, have you? Let me explain it to you: we're involved, very involved. You're mine, and yo...