us. //dnf

Od y0ukn0wJ

George and dream knew each other for a long time, but George breaks contact without explaining himself. Dream... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

328 10 1
Od y0ukn0wJ

I look out of the window and see that it's getting brighter outside. Today I'll buy me and George something to eat, and try to talk to him.

I look at the time and see that it's 7:45am right now. i grab myself something to wear, money and make my way out.

I buy us some bread with cheese and Winged salami, i also buy water with two cups and make my way to George.

I walk up to the room 18 at the motel and knock, but nobody opens the door. maybe George is still sleeping, he sleeps a lot.

I guess i'm just gonna wait here then, maybe he comes out or i hear him. Then we'll eat together and talk, talk about things that happened.

but i need to stay cold, maybe not too cold.. but i can't show to much happiness.

____

It's now 12pm and none came out, i knocked and knocked but none opened the door. I'm waiting in the cold for 4 hours and he doesn't open the door?!

I walk to the reception, there's an old man that looks creepy. "Sorry, could i ask you something?" i say.

"sure, how can i help you?" he asks me, "is a George Davidson here?" I ask him "let me check... uhh. no, sorry." he says.

what?

"are you sure? I'm sorry, it's just that he told me he would be here, in room 18." I say to the man, "room 18 is free, look i still got the keys." he tells me and shows me the keys.

"alright.. thanks." I say "I'm sorry, good luck finding him." he says to me with a smile, "thank you." i thank him and walk out.

he lied to me, of course he did why was i so stupid to believe this shit.

I throw the bread and water in the trash and walk to the park again, hoping to see him there. I don't think he'll come here again, but my hope is telling me to sit and wait here.

so i do. I sit here and wait, for minutes, hours, years! okay, not years but it felt like it. I wait there for hours, until 5pm.

at 5pm i gave up, i walked home, angrily. I'll never trust my hope again, never. I could've find him somewhere, but noo i sat there and waited.

for nothing.

I open the door and see my dad sitting at the kitchen table. "Where were you?" he asks me, while i get a glass of water.

"with sapnap." I lie to him, "why didn't you told us? tell us next time." he says "alright, I'm in my room." i say and make my way upstairs.

I lay myself down on my bed and start to call sapnap, it took him a few minutes but he picked up.

"Dream! What's up?" he says with excitement, "not much. How are you?" I ask him "I'm alright, and you?" he asks me back.

"could be better. did you told karl yet?" I ask him, "no, i'm going to do it tomorrow, i think. But is everything alright?" he asks.

"Guess who i saw." i say, "who? philza minecraft?" he laughs. "no, haha. i saw George." I tell him.

"what? George?" he says shocked, "yep." i answer "what did he say? did you guys talk?" he asks me.

"yes, we did. he told me that he's not ready to tell me why he broke the contact to us. I wanted to try and find out by seeing him every day, but he lied to me about where he lives." I explain to sapnap.

"he's a fucker. we were his best friends he could've told us why." sapnap says to me, "yeah.." i say.

"but are you alright?" he asks me, "I'm fine, yeah. it's a bit boring here without you." i laugh "don't worry, I'm going to be back soon. I know how much you miss me." he jokes around.

"i miss you a lot" i laugh, "alright, hear you tomorrow then." I say "hear you man, bye." he says and ends the call.

I'm so tried, i didn't sleep for so long, but if i fall asleep now i might be late for work and i don't want to be late.

I think I'm gonna dress myself up today, who knows maybe i see the two girls over and over again and we could become friends.

maybe then i can forget him.

____

I entere the club and see that it's someone's birthday in a few hours, that means i need to bring them a cake with drinks at 12am.

great..

I start to mix some basic drinks, so that i have them and don't need to do them while people wait.

People are being happy, laughing and dancing. I need to go to the club with sapnap when he comes back, maybe it distracts me.

people were already coming for drinks, the most drink we sell is the vodka lime drink. I don't really like it, but it looks like other people do.

I start to watch the people dance, boys and boys, girls and girl or girls and boys. they all move their body to the music. some of them are looking dumb but some are looking really good.

I watch and watch then until i spot someone. now guess who i spotted.

yes, George.

I see him dancing with a girl, a beautiful girl. His hands laying on her hips and one of her hand on his neck, while their body moves perfectly to the music.

They are laughing together, while looking each other deep in the eyes. I feel my heart hurting, even tho i don't even know if George is the still same person.

what i don't think he is.

Then the girl from yesterday came, the blond one. "hey, you remember me?" she asks me "yeah i do. you are here everyday. where's your friend?" i ask her.

"oh, she didn't want to come today." she tells me, "alright. looks like you're alone then." i say, cleaning a glass.

"yeah.., what's your name?" she asks me "I'm Clay and you?" I ask her back "I'm Lina." she says with a smile.

"that's a pretty name, for a pretty girl." i say to her, she giggles and thanks me. "could you make me a vodka lime?" Lina asks me.

"sure" I say and give her one, "this one is on the house." i tell her, she blushes a little bit and smiles.

"sorry, could we-" George asks, but sees that it's me. "what can i get you two?" i ask annoyed "two vodka limes.." he says quiet.

"there you go, 10$ please." i say to them, George gives me the money and sits himself with the girl down and they start to drink.

Lina calls me, so i move closer to her "why did you say 10$?" she laugh-whispers in my ear, i laugh a little but tell her.

"Because i don't like the guy there.", we look at
George and start to laugh. i see from the side that George has noticed that we are laughing.

I can't tell if he knows we are laughing 'about' him, but i can tell that he doesn't look happy with us laughing.

"Sorry, do you guys sell drugs?" the girl asks me "drugs?" i say "no, we don't. this is a legal club and the bar is a part of it, so of course we don't sell drugs." i explain to her.

"rude.." she whispers, i act like i didn't hear it and start to talk to Lina again until it was 12am.

"I'm gonna be right back." I say to Lina and walk behind the bar. i get the cake and the drinks and make myself out again.

I turn the candles on and walk to the birthday table, the DJ turns 'happy Birthday' on and i place the cake and drinks.

"Happy birthday." I say with a smile to the birthday person, "thank you!" she says with a smile.

i let them celebrate and walk back to the bar, where George is. Of course i like George, but I'm mad at him, very.

So I act like i don't like him, I act like i hate him and i won't let people find out that i love him.

I'm gonna try and built something with Lina, maybe I've more luck with her then with him. he already has someone.

"so it's someone's birthday?" Lina says "yeah, it's our job to bring them a cake and drinks when they celebrate here." I explain to her.

"I like your hair, can i touch them?" she asks me "sure, why not." I say and lean my head to her, while she starts to go though my hair.

I see from the side that George looks confused at us. "it's soft, oh my god." she says, while letting go of my hair.

"I love your hair." she says, "thanks." i say with a smile. George gets up and leaves with his girl, while Lina and I still talk.

we talk until i was done with my hours.

"Can you stay? We could dance and drink together." Lina asks me, "yeah, i guess i can." i say to her.

she takes my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. there she turns around, puts my hands on her hips and start to move her hips to the music.

She has a beautiful body and face, but it doesn't really turn me on.

but, It doesn't mean that i don't want to dance.
I move closer to her body and start to move myself to the her body.

She stars to laugh and doesn't stop, "what are you laughing at?" I laugh-ask her, "did i do something wrong?"

"no, no. It's just that some girls are staring at us. I guess it's because i got the hot barman with me." she laughs.

"oh, well then you are lucky." I laugh "yeah" she laughs. Then the song stops and a new one comes.

Dynamite - Taio Cruz

"I love this song!" she screams, i laugh while she starts to dance to the music, moving her hips from one side to the other one.

The whole time, until the music starts to play for real.

"Cause it goes on and on and on, And it goes on and on and on, yeah!" Lina screams

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes"
she throws her hands up in the hair and start to sing with the song.

"saying a-yo!" she sings-laughs it and starts to jump around, then she takes my hand and makes me jump too.

She laughs and sings with the song, trying her best not to fall because of her high heels, but she can hold herself.

she doesn't fall.

the other people also run to the dance floor and starts to do the exact same thing as Lina does.

But George just stands there and stares at me, while the girl he is with tries to bring him to dance.

I try to ignore him, but his looks are going through my soul. I look at him and then he finally looks away.

I take Linas hand, put one of my hand on her waist and start to dance with her, not in the romantic way, in the funny way.

People start to laugh, but do the same as we did. "This has never happened to me before!" Lina laughs, "do you think this has happened to me?" I laugh.

"saying a-yo!!" Lina and I scream at the same time, she laughs but starts to sing the other lyrics.

People start to change partners, i got a boy. We look shocked at each other, but start to laugh. then we start to dance like boy and girl while we laugh.

we changed partners until i got George's girl. she looks at me with an annoyed face, but I'm not gonna let myself go down just because of them.

I take her waist and move her around with me, she screams a little but then she also starts to laugh and dance with me.

"I'm gonna put my hands in the air
Ha-hands in the air
Put your hands in the air, air, air, air, a-a-air!" Everyone sings and throw their hands in the hair, as the part comes.

they dance until the end and then most of the people start to dance again, to the other song.
Lina and I sit ourselves down and drink our drinks.

"That was something." I laugh "yeah, it never was this funny as today!" she tell me, "now I'm happy that i didn't go home." i say and Lina laughs.

It was really funny to dance with the people, I'm glad i stayed because i really needed that right now, the fun.

we talked, danced and drank for an hour and then i went home. Lina stayed there because she found her other friends.

I put my headphones on and start to walk, until i feel someone walking behind me. I turn around to make sure it's not a creepy man or a creepy woman.

it's not, it's George. He looks at me and i look at him, i put one of my ear things down because it looks like he wants to say something.

"I need to walk this way." he says "I didn't say anything?" I say confused and continue to walk home.

Until i was in my neighborhood and George was still behind me. "Dude, here's no motel. stop following me." I say to him.

"I'm not following you! uhh, a friend lives here." he explains to me, "so you have other friends? but can't have me as your friend?" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything, but stares at me. "I needed a break, i didn't feel well." I repeat what he said yesterday.

"these were your fucking words yesterday." I say to him.

:]

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

75.4K 3.6K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
50.8K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...
50.9K 1K 22
Ok so I gave up on the description for this story but it's at least something- Tord comes back from the Army to see his "old friends" again. Of cours...
13.4K 324 34
[Completed](Warning: is an old cringy story) Dream, George, Sapnap, and BBH decided to meet up at Dream's house for two weeks in the summer. George r...