"Peer pressure, I'm far too s...

By RANDOMperson69_69

I got into Scream for some reason and really like this ship, if you don't like it why are you here? --- Numbe... More

::a/n::
It's all going according to plan... or maybe not.
Is this little guy new?
Alone
Headcanons (only Billy and Stu)
Headcanons pt2 (plus art)
Childhood
Comfessions and blood stains
Call me?
Art / filler-in
Hot new boy
ART FOR A PERSON
ART FOR A PERSON pt2
Call me? Pt2
Date night
::a/n:: h e l p
::a/n:: so r r y BUT
Hot new boy pt2
A/N
New
UPDATE ON SITUTATION TESTING
New pt2
Thank you
HAUNUSHIWUIMS
Oh.
A/N sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
giving in
SCREAM 6

Comfort

319 5 20
By RANDOMperson69_69

Hurt comfort, Billy and his dad get in a fight and then Stu helps clean Billy's cuts

TW ⚠️  accidental cuts, glass, bleeding, bad dad😡
———

Billy sat on his bed tiredly, watching a random horror movie he found at the video store lent to him by Randy. Randy said it was so amazing and gore filled but really it fucking sucked. Randy always had ass taste and opinions on slasher films it made Billy sick to his stomach even hearing that annoying voice ramble on about Jason being a sea creature that can take shape. Don't ask.

The short male sighed, deciding to let his eyes wander around his room to hopefully find anything else interesting or that could keep him occupied for the next hour. That's when his eyes landed on one simple object.

A crystal given to him by his mother. It was a purple and black one at that and had a chain connected to it so you could hold it more better or some shit. He remembered when his mom collected them and went out of her way to show Billy all of the new ones she's gotten from the market or a friend. She believed each one has their own individual story to tell, people just had to actually pay attention. Now though.. he had no idea what her beliefs were.

His face scrunched up as he felt tears forming in his eyes. Fuck.. stupid dad. Billy didn't even know what he did but he knew his father did something to run her out of the house, let alone the entire town for that matter.

Billy quickly got up, exiting his room only for him to walk over to his dad's,  bringing his hand up to bang on the door. He didn't care if this was the 50th time he's done this in the past, he'll do it all over again. He couldn't help it.

A few seconds passed before the door swung open, revealing the evil man he called a father. He was hardly one anymore. The amount of times he's talked to Billy in a day were so low that Satan himself would be in disbelief at the neglect Hank had brought into his son.

"Billy what the hell-" "what did you do to mom, dad? Why isn't she here?!" Billy screamed, fighting the urge to let the tears fall. He didn't want his father to see how much pain he really was in because he wouldn't care. And then Billy would know how much he didn't care and the lie Billy told himself each night before bed would be broken. The lie that his dad actually did care, he was just bad at showing it.

Hank sighed deeply, obviously annoyed at the topic at hand.

"Billy how many goddamn times have I said not to bring that bitch up?" Hank glared at his son, crossing his arms. Billy clenched his teeth together tightly before barking back, "she's not a fucking bitch! Just tell me what you did!"

"Ah to hell with that women, I did nothing! I've told you this William, time and time again! Just SHUT UP."

Slap.

What the hell..?

Billy slowly brought a hand to his right cheek that was now quickly turning a light shade of red. Hank didn't even look sorry about it, just scoffing as he looked down at his son. It made Billy feel small and Hank knew it. He knew how much his son struggled with making himself more "manly", knowing that if he made Billy feel small he'd only shrivel up more and eventually loose the confidence he holds now.

Although that wasn't always the case, just like this one. Billy's rage was what gave him the final push to slap his father. And he wasn't going to lie, it felt fucking amazing to do that. He felt like a superhero.

To say Hank was surprised and steamed was an understatement. He was shocked and fuming. You could see the steam leaving his ears like in the cartoons Billy used to watch in his younger days. Billy kind of felt proud also. That was until he was suddenly pushed back by a force so powerful he couldn't catch himself.

It all felt like slowmo when it happened. Billy's body basically going limp, his hair being moved forward, his eyes widening with each second he fell before finally crashing down onto the glass coffee table behind him.

Sharp needle like glass shards pierced through his skin all over his back, neck and arms and a bit of his upper thighs. He groaned in pain, glossy eyes shut tightly as he tried controlling himself and relaxing his muscles so it would hurt more. He knew he had to get up in a few minutes but he didn't know how to do that without getting stabbed more.

Pushing past the pain though, his used his bloodied hands to push himself up, grimacing as more glass penetrated his palm.

Blood was all over the place but his dad was no where to be found. At least in the house he wasn't. Fuck him anyways, Billy couldn't care any less about that bastard. All he could think about was.. where to now? He couldn't go to Sidney's, her mother was there and he just didn't like her vibe. Randy was working his late shift at the video store and him and Tatum weren't really that close.

That only left one person for Billy to pay a bloody visit to. Stu Macher. His best friend since.. really forever.

They've been through it all. From Stu's parents leaving him alone all the time to Billy's mom leaving because of his bitch ass dad. The same dad that pushed him into the glass coffee table with no hesitation on leaving afterwards.

Billy quickly shook his thoughts away as he limped to the Machers residence. It took a good few minutes but he didn't care. As long as he didn't pass out in the middle of the sidewalk he'd be fine.

When he approached the front porch of the house he lifted up the mat and grabbed the key before unlocking the door and stumbling inside while calling for Stu. The key was always there for him when he needed it, that's what Stu said to him at least. He's only used it twice though, counting this one.

"Fuck- STU! Are you-"

"Yeah I'm here man what the fuck are you doing here—holy fuck! Oh dude w-what happened- oh my god I- are-" Stu stumbled over his words as he emerged from the living room. The popcorn bowl he was carrying dropped when he ran over to Billy to help him.

Billy hissed as he felt Stu's hand pressed against his back where many glass shards resided. The taller male lead Billy to the bathroom and sat him down at the edge of the bathtub, crouching down to get the first aid kit under the sink.

"What the hell happened Billy.. who did this? I swear I'll-" "it was my fucking dad. I-I was arguing with him about mom and- he just... pushed me. He slapped me first but yeah." Billy sighed, looking up at Stu, "I'm sorry I came here. Probably shoulda went to the doctor instead of my friends place with no supervision." Billy tried joking but Stu was in serious mode which was something hardly anyone saw.

The blond shook his head with a frown, "shut up Billy. This isn't funny, and I'm a fucking comedy genius so you should listen to me when I say don't make jokes about this shit. Tomorrow I'm gonna have a talk with your dad and you'll be staying with me for a few days. This is fucking unacceptable. I knew he was a fucking dick but this is just- argh! Im so sorry Billy I just-"

Billy furrowed his eyebrows, getting up slightly to kiss Stu on his lips to shut him the hell up.

"Less talking, more getting me patched up with no more glass shards in my skin yeah? You can talk shit tomorrow morning but right now I'm fucking sore and would like to cure it a bit." Billy sat back down.

With a silent and slow nod, he instructed Billy to take off his shirt and face his back towards him. An hour of glass picking and bandage wrapping go by and Billy was now laying shirtless on the couch while Stu cooked him some soup in the kitchen. Chicken soup to be clear.

He knew chicken soup was usually used for colds and such but a little soup never hurt any body. Unless it splashed on your skin while cooking. That's when it hurts somebody.

But anyways. Stu brought the bowl to Billy and helped him sit up, pausing 'Psycho' so Billy would bitch about missing a scene even though he's seen the movie 20 goddamn times. Even more than that even!

"Hey uhm- Billy?" Stu's voice could be heard. Billy looked up as he gulped down some chicken from the soup,

"Yes I feel better Stu, you-" "no no, not that pshh.. uhm. In the, bathroom.. when you kissed me..." Stu said, twiddling his thumbs in hesitation. Billy looked down at the soup for a moment before looking back up at Stu, "that was just to shut you up Stu. I knew you would just ramble on Eve if I said something so, that was the alternative." Billy sighed.

Stu frowned a bit but quickly walked away, hoping Billy didn't see the disappointment on his face.

"Oh yeah sure- I knew that uhm- yeah. I-I'll get you some sheets." Stu rushed over to the closet and pulled out a fluffy blanket and another pillow for Billy before coming back.

"Stu... what's wrong?" Billy asked, knowing something was up. He always knew and that's the only thing Stu hated about Billy.

"Nothing Billy! It's nothing don't worry. I should be worrying about you man."

"Stu."

"I'll take you to the hospital in the morning I swear—"

"Stu!"

"I might've missed a few glass pieces uhm- anyways here you go-"

"STU!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD." Billy yelled.

Stu shut his mouth and quickly threw the pillow he had in his hands on the couch before facing his attention to Billy. The brunette gently pulled Stu closer to him by the waste and made him get on his knees so they could be at the same height as Billy sat up on the couch.

"You can't lie to me Stu. Tell me now. What's wrong." Billy demanded.

Their hot breaths could be felt on each other's faces from how close they were at the moment, making Stu's cheeks turn a dark shade of red. It looked like he just had an allergic reaction to some peanut butter or some shit.

Stu looked down, frowning as tears glasses over his eyes. He shouldn't be crying over something like this. This is why he should keep his big mouth shut. Maybe he should've listened to those middle school bully's.

"Well I-.... Fuck. I liked it Billy, and I like you. That's why I'm so fucking confused why you kissed me but you obviously did it to shut me up. And that's what I should've done in the first place." Stu said, hugging Billy's waist gently as to not hurt him.

The room went quiet but it wasn't awkward like Stu thought it would be. It was the very opposite. A minute passes, Stu still hugging Billy before Billy slowly pets his hair.

"I.. love you too." Billy says.

Stu looks up at the shorter boy, only to hold eye contact before leaning upwards for a kiss. One of which Billy returns. Billy pulls Stu up onto the couch to get better access to the boy as they kept kissing before pulling away.

"I'm gonna kill that motherfucker for you Billy... I swear on my life." Stu said, glancing at his kitchen before looking at Billy.

It really just boggled Stu's mind on how a father could push his own son into a glass coffee table. No hesitation. No second thoughts saying, "hey, this might be a little bit bad.. don't you think?". Absolutely none whatsoever.

Billy cupped Stu's face and smiled, "as much as I'd love to see how hot you look covered in his blood Stu, I would advise against it. For now at least. Let's just sleep and you can take me to the hospital tomorrow."

And with a last kiss on the lips, Stu fell asleep in Billy's arms while Billy fell asleep a few minutes later, petting Stu's hair just like before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 658 19
Sadie Prescott 17 years old who likes scary movies and has a twin sister Sidney Prescott There were murders going around killing teenagers kid inclu...
474K 13.7K 23
แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ ส™ษชสŸสŸส แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด€ส€แด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดษดแด‡๊œฑ ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข๊œฑ? แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ. ส™ษช...
70.9K 1.9K 13
๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง...
488K 11.5K 31
'๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ?' '๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž?' '๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ ๐‘œ' '๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ, ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐š? ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ...