Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Y/n Bio

20.5K 364 189
By Ryuu_Tsukima

Name: Y/n Kanroji Kocho

Rōmaji: Kocho Kanroji Y/n

Gender: Male

Place of Birth: Takigakure

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Clan: Kanroji (Only member) Kocho (Only member)

Clan Crest: 

Family: 

- Mitsuri Kanroji (Mother/Deceased)

- Shinobu Kocho (Father/Deceased)

Likes: Cute things, sweets, reading, helping others, dancing, singing, his parents, training, butterflies, gymnastics, love

Dislikes: Being useless, made fun of, judging on appearance, liars, arrogance, fangirls, pink banshee, disrespecting his parents, seeing his friends hurt, heartbreaks

Hobbies: Gymnastics, dancing, singing, practicing Jutsu, training, enjoying the peace 

Appearance: He has mostly his mom's looks, being a curvaceous young man with an average height and muscular build with a slightly pale complexion and round, pale green eyes with long eyelashes, a small beauty mark beneath each of them. He has long, light pink hair that fades into a purple color at the halfway point, which he wears in a braid with a butterfly ornament. He has shorter, choppy clumps hanging over his face as voluminous bangs, the tips purple as well.

Outfit: He wears jacket style haori that has his clan crest on along with a butterfly style. Underneath the hoodie is a sleeveless fishnet shirt, along with fingerless gloves and a pair of shinobi pants with bandages design. He has a pouch near the upper side of his pants as he wears a pair of ninja sandals.

Affinities: Water, Fire, Wind

Personality: Y/n is a person who has two sides to emotion. One of them is that he can be a very emotional and passionate person and a jovial individual who constantly compliments people in her head.  Although Y/n is rather shy and is easily flustered, Y/n is always kind to others. When warmed up with people he can trust, he enjoys teasing others a bit. 

He can be easily flustered and can't take insults very well. However, despite his gentle demeanor, Y/n will show no mercy in the face of his enemies. 

When facing his opponents, he can be rather sadistic and pick on them. Despite his relaxed exterior and his initial claim of wanting to get along with his enemies, he can be rather cruel towards them, he'll give them false hope. 

He is a very caring person, always showing others his love. He can get rather excitable, grabbing his friends for a big group hug after a battle or training. He wants to be of use and not drag everyone else down.

However, his outward behavior is shown very quickly to be a façade. Displayed in the way he enjoys teasing others, to the point of being rather sadistic about it. 

Despite his relaxed exterior and his easygoing smile, he can be rather cruel towards his enemies, showing no mercy in a way that gives them false hope.

Besides his rather butterfly personality, Y/n can also come off as somewhat childlike at times. When she is asked to explain something, he describes it using noises and sounds. He can get rather excitable, grabbing his friends for a big group hug after an event.

Kekkei Genkai: Demon Slayer Mark

A mysterious marking that can be unlocked and may appear on the body of a strong shinobi. He unconsciously awakened and obtained his Demon Slayer mark, which takes the form of two heart shape butterflies that appear near his neck, close to his clavicle. When this manifested, Y/n's physical strength, endurance, precision, and power increased dramatically. It gives him more chakras boost along with control of it.

Dōjutsu: Butterfly Effect

His eyes get a turn to a butterfly eye having him see more along with seeing chakra streams to follow his allies or opponents. His eyes help him notice if genjutsu or ninjutsu has been activated. It raises the user's vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world from multiple angles. 

He can create several poisons from his chakra that can do many side effects on his opponents, including paralyzing, numbness, sleepiness, feeling heavy, hallucinating, etc. If he bleeds and blood gets on his opponent, they burn from the poisoned body. He also gets to have wings that give him more distance and better wind control.

Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes causes dry eyes and could cause partial blindness. 

History:

At a very young age, Y/n possessed immense strength allowing him to carry heavy objects, some weighing about 120 pounds. There was once he went against a wild animal, Y/n was even able to physically grab hold of one of the animal's tentacles and rip it off, without the use of a bladed weapon. 

When people saw his strength, most people were amazed but some were afraid of him. Y/n has a special muscle composition with a density eight times that of a regular human. 

While his limbs are normal, they possess unbelievable strength and endurance capable of maintaining his body's structure. To maintain the composition of his body, Y/n eats as much as three sumo wrestlers. 

Even with extreme physical strength and durability, Y/n also possesses incredible flexibility and nimble reflexes, being capable of dodging and outpacing his opponent's attacks and making use of this unique constitution and flexibility to deliver powerful attacks. 

Y/n has displayed almost superhuman levels of speed, being fast enough to easily evade and out-pace shinobis, catching them by surprise. 

Due to his father's medical expertise skills and mastery of medical and pharmaceutical fields to make up for his lack of natural-born combat ability, being highly knowledgeable about how to create various poisons and venoms using different flowers. Y/n is capable of killing opponents within seconds and even manages to create a poison strong enough to drastically weaken powerful enemies that may have a high immune system. 

In the village, he does some dance classes making him do some training as to how to dance fight like a blade dancer. When he partakes in a dancing festival, he did a solo performance of singing and dancing having people like him treat him with kindness due to him not having relatives looking after him.

Stats (1-10)

Strength: 8

Speed: 10

Teamwork: 7

Taijutsu: 8

Ninjutsu: 9

Genjutsu: 7

Chakra control: 10

Intelligence: 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 125 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
826 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...
74.5K 1.7K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...
By Phonix

Fanfiction

24.1K 318 23
Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! So um, yeah Characters do not belong to me! All rights to the character go to Koyoharu Gotouge! Cover a...