๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ

By -CEL777

๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š๐ฑ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ... More

๐Œ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘
โŠน ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

4.1K 195 95
By -CEL777

AROUND MIDDAY VICTORIA WALKED INTO YOUR

office, catching you face down on your desk. With furrowed eyebrows she swung the door open, "y/n!" she practically screams and you flinch at the sound.

"Shh.." you put your fingers to your lips sleepily and doze off once again.

Now that she knew you weren't dead her body relaxed and she sat down in front of your desk, attempting to steady her heartbeat. "You scared the shit out of me! I don't care if you sleep on the clock but never die on the clock." she says.

Your eyes open in confusion as you swore you were sleeping in your room, maybe that was just your dream. "Shit, I'm so sorry." you sit up and rub your cheek from any drool. "I didn't mean to fall asleep.. I was just taking a break."

"Your eyes have real dark bags.. are you getting enough sleep?" she steps closer to lift your chin and inspect further.

"Only for about two hours." you confess. Since having a night stalker you were on edge a little since they made it known that they ere watching you and enjoying it too. After giving them a strip tease you were scared about what else they could make you do and how far they would go. Sleep has been the last thing on your mind.

"That's not good. I need you to be refreshed when you come to work," she reaches into her pockets and passes you a key. "Go to my apartment and sleep. I'll get food on after work and we'll talk about it."

You hold onto the key and lean up to hug Victoria, "Thank you." you wanted to feel safe which meant being somewhere they couldn't find you.

"Sleep well." she pats your head and grabs a chocolate from your candy bowl before exiting the office. Slowly you begin to pack up your work since this would now have to get done at home. But with enough sleep you knew it would be manageable.

Going down the elevator you open Victoria's address on your phone and begin to walk to short distance. You tried not to be too observant to your surroundings but you felt as if they were already watching your every move. 

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

When safely making it into Victoria's large apartment you settle for sleeping on the couch, turning on the tv and choosing a tim burton movie to watch. You snuggle more into the blanket and let out a content sigh. Victoria's apartment was the perfect amount of cold and the incense gave a nice smell that was calming.

On the coffee table your phone vibrates and your heart drops momentarily at the thought of your stalker texting you. So instead you shut off your phone and set it back down before letting yourself fall asleep.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Hours later you wake up to see it was nighttime and the tv had been turned off. After stretching your arms you reach over for your phone and turn it on. It only took a few seconds and you only had one message from when you fell asleep and it was from Victoria.

victroia —
the twins are bringing dinner
for us, should be there around
6:30.

You check the time and it was only fifteen minutes until six-thirty and you needed to not fall asleep again. You sit up and fold the blanket. Walking through Victoria's apartment to find a bathroom was a bit of a maze but you were happy to finally find one. You wash your hands after and splash cold water on your face to wake up faster.

Sleeping for longer than an hour felt great and you were ready to finish some work after eating something. You scroll through your social media and jump when there's a loud knock on the door. You try not to get nervous and slowly walk up to the door where you could look through the peep hole to see both the twins in a scary fish-eye lens.

"Open the door!" Atsumu says and you unlock it to let them in.

"Had to make sure you weren't a murder." you say in a defensive tone but the smile on your face said otherwise. The twins laughed and walked further into the apartment.

You shut the door and follow into the kitchen. Osamu set his crutches to the side and sat down in the chair to get the food out of the brown paper bags. Atsumu got the plates and you poured four glasses of water everyone.

"Honey I'm home!" the door opens a few minutes later and Victorias voice carried though her whole apartment. You heard the kick of her heels and drop of her bag before she walked into the kitchen to see her friends around the table. "Yum, butter chicken!" she sits down next to Atsumu and begins to make conversation with him.

You zone out and while eating a spoonful of rice and snap out of it to look at Osamu when he says your name, "Yeah?" you turn to look at him.

"I asked if you liked the food." he laughs, "You ok?" he asks and you swallow the rest of your food before speaking again.

"Just fine." you smile, getting nervous that he would try to hug you. "How's your foot?" you attempt to change the subject and it works which you couldn't be more thankful for since you began to feel as if your night stalker had managed to find you already.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Thankfully you got out of talking about your situation with Victoria, claiming you had to work throughout the night to keep her chapters on the same timeline of when she wanted them done. You set your bag on the ground and exhale from your nose.

There was no flower waiting for you.

You thought it would make you happy that the stalker hadn't stopped by your house but it didn't feel over. He was still there.

Locking the door behind you and walk into the kitchen to get a glass of lemon water to wake you up. Stacks are set on your counter and you begin to read Victoria's chapters and you meal prepped for the week since this was the last chapters before going into final editing. This would be your first book with Victoria and it was something that would be special to you.

After putting the last container in the fridge you flip to the last page and read it, adding two notes before you read the end.

"Beautiful." you whisper and felt a sense of accomplishment for the first time since moving into this house.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Way later in the night you close your eyes and attempt to fall asleep for a few hours before you had to be up and do your first yoga class, something you're trying to bring stress levels down. Victoria had booked you two a class and she would be joining for obvious reasons. She loved yoga, swore by it.

As your breath evens out and you feel your eyes begin to get heavy. Until you hear a small thump noise come from outside your door. Before you could check it out, your bedroom door slowly opens from the small line of vision you had. You do your best to not change your breathing but hearing footsteps getting closer, it was hard to act if you were dreaming of unicorns and rainbows.

You shut your eyes just in case the freak wore night goggles and prayed that you wouldn't have to kick him in the balls. The cover is the first thing to come up and tossed to the side. You wore an oversized shirt and underwear to sleep as always. A soft hand lands on your bare leg, rubbing as if to soothe the skin. The feeling caused goosebumps to rise and he continued to travel higher up your thigh but never went under your shirt or underwear.

Just when you think he's gotten enough, he moves your hair out of the way and lets his thumb caress your cheek. A few seconds of that happens before the same hand moves down to your throat and you were proud of yourself for not reacting. His hand held your throat and instead of attempting to choke you out, the hand drops and a sigh exhales though his lips into the darkness that kept you from seeing his face.

"So beautiful." he whispers, "Sweet dreams y/n." your stalker grabs the blanket again to drape it over your sleeping body. Then the footsteps retreated and you try to ignore the burning sensation on your throat right where his hand was.

"What the fuck." you whisper to yourself and force yourself to stay in bed until sunlight shined through your window.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

The next morning you put on a matching yoga set and eat a granola bar to get the day started. You grab your phone to inform Victoria that you were on the way to the studio but a new message made distracted you from doing so.

UNKNOWN
I'll never hurt you.
Unless you want me
to.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 3.6K 30
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
19.1K 567 51
"๐ƒ๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐’, ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜'๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘. ๐’๐”๐๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„...
120K 6.2K 14
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ EDITING: @dickdeprived
9.3K 347 12
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ...