His Replaced Bride

By RPlovesblack

"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapo... More

A/N
CAST!!
CHAPTER 1- How have you been?
CHAPTER 2-Still the same I see
CHAPTER 3- We shall m'lady
CHAPTER 4- Don't lose hope
CHAPTER 5- Started the date without me
CHAPTER 6- Too close, too close!!
CHAPTER 7- Fucking hell
CHAPTER 8- All's well that end's well
CHAPTER 9- I'M SLEEPY!!
CHAPTER 10- I fell for the right guy
CHAPTER 11- Keep quiet!
CHAPTER 12- Lucky pen
CHAPTER 13- Do NOT kill anyone
CHAPTER 14- freaking library!
CHAPTER 15- Happy tears
CHAPTER 16- I think I'll live here
CHAPTER 17- HE WHAT?!?!
CHAPTER 18- Why? why is it always me?
CHAPTER 19- I'll be fine
CHAPTER 20- Welcome to Paris
CHAPTER 21- He's Furious. Period.
CHAPTER 22-Aanya Kapoor, I curse you!!!
CHAPTER 23- Not again!
CHAPTER 24- Chocolate sauce
CHAPTER 25- yesterday mornings....events
CHAPTER 26- That obvious?
CHAPTER 27- This is NOT Arjun!
CHAPTER 28- I'm so sorry
CHATER 29- I like you
CHAPTER 30- Yeah, its not the time
CHAPTER 31-YOUR FIRST OFFLICIAL DATE!!!
CHAPTER 32- We are here
CHAPTER 33- I know I look hot
CHAPTER 34- Well, isn't that concerning
CHAPTER 35- Every. Fucking. Time
CHAPTER 36- I'm a fucking genius
CHAPTER 37- Hey, I'm not stubborn!
I'm so sorry
CHAPTER 38- Home sweet home
CHAPTER 39- I quit my job
CHAPTER 40- I. Freaking. Hate. Mondays. Period.
CHAPTER 41- Please Kajol, please fight.
CHAPTER 42- the best and worst day of my life.
CHAPTER 43- Get used to it
CHAPTER 44- Oh my God
CHAPTER 45- Good luck
CHAPTER 46- Where are we going?
CHAPTER 47- What the hell is all this?
CHAPTER 48- What the actual fuck is going on?
CHAPTER 49- Where has life taken me?
CHAPTER 50- Please don't be...
CHAPTER 51- I love you to infinity
CHAPTER 52- what'd you say?
CHAPTER 54- Close your eyes
CHAPTER 55- Because you're mine!
CHAPTER 56- Let's cut the cake!
CHAPTER 57- My family, My life.
CHAPTER 58- My sister or brother!
CHAPTER 59- The strawberry one!
CHAPTER 60- Keya Aanya Kapoor

CHAPTER 53- Do. Not. Move

783 47 9
By RPlovesblack

NINA KAPOOR

I can't believe its already the weekend. Its been exactly 6 days since everything happened and Arjun, Kajol, Veer, mom, dad, Annie and Nanna have all been doing so much to keep me busy so I don't have time to even think about anything else and I cannot be any more grateful to them.

I was currently at Kajol's house zoning off while she just kept rambling random things that went from the gorgeous blue eyes of Ian Somerhaulder, her words not mine, to cursing Arjun to screw her over a simple mistake in some document.

"Snap out of it!" Kajol snapped her fingers in front of my eyes pulling me back to reality.

"What are you thinking so deeply that you can't even listen to me?" she asked fake offended.

"Sorry," I smile with an apologetic look.

"Whatever," she just narrowed her eyes at me when her eyes suddenly went wide.

"What?" I raise both my brows.

"What's the date today?" she asked...excited?

"Um...16th August....?" I trailed off questioning while she just gave me 'think-hard' look.

I still kept frowning in confusion.

16th August....16Th August....16th August....its not anyone's birthday to-

My eyes suddenly went wide as well when realisation hit me harder than a bullet train.

"Its Arjun's birthday...in exactly a MONTH!" I yelled at the end while she now frowned.

"Wait really?" she tilted her head thinking before shrugging.

"I guess but that's not it!" she threw her hands in the air scoffing.

"What is it then?" I ask my mind still wandering around his birthday.

Due to all this I actually forgot that its his birthday next month.

"Its your 6 month anniversary tomorrow dumbass!!" she screamed in anger and happiness.

"You've been married to him for 6 fucking months now! I'm surprised you guys still haven't divorced....I mean how did he put up with you all this time?" she added on seeing my shocked face hearing the word divorce.

I threw a cushion that was behind me which hit her right on her face.

She glared, I glared back.

"Having a stare off?" Veer's voice rang from behind me.

"Walk in like you own the house again and I'll break your legs," Kajol threatened as Arjun walked in behind Veer who was just grinning ear to ear on an early Saturday morning.

I can't believe its already been half a year since we got married and so much has happened....like heck load of things have happened.

"I love you too," he replied before taking a seat next to her while Arjun sat next to me flashing his cute dimple smile. I smiled in response.

"Ok lets eat, I'm starving," Kajol announced jumping to her feet.

"I'll eat later...not hungry." I said and just as I was about to leave Kajol pulled me back.

"You think I don't know that your not eating properly for nearly a week now? You barely eat 2 times a day now babe and honestly your losing weight for no reason." she lectured with a serious face.

"Hey I eat three times a day!" I defended myself even though I knew it was no use.

"Ya sure but the quantity of food you take is barely for 2 times," she reasoned back with a valid point.

"I'm just not hungry!" I fight back.

"I'll eat later...I promise," I try again when she didn't budge and after being forcefully fed by her while Arjun thanked Kajol for doing that we left back to our home with me constantly glaring at him.

"Will you stop glaring already?" he told the minute we walked in makin me roll my eyes.

"If only you had helped me instead of thanking her to shove food down my throat." I say throwing my hands in the air.

"We both know she's right Angel." he answered logically but I didn't care.

"I don't care!!" I shriek in frustration.

"You are not eating properly and I'm helpless because I can't exactly do what Kajol does because she herself will skin me alive but I can't sit and watch you become unhealthy so...." he trailed off while I sighed and walked upstairs into the poolside.

...

The minute I opened the balcony door, fresh and cool breeze of air touched my skin gently calming me down instantly. I walk around for a while with my hands folded across my chest as my mind wandered around again with a hundred different things going around my head.

Kajol's right....my food quantity has come down drastically, its going to be 6 months since we got married, its his birthday next week, Sejal is admitted in a mental asylum and the site was not pretty when they locked her up.
It was quite scary to be around her at this time.

More thoughts ran in my mind at the speed of light when my eyes caught something making me stop dead in my tracks as my breath hitched.

Oh my god.

Gulping, I try turning around ever so quietly making to avoid making any noise and for me to escape silently but guess what? Luck was definitely not siding with me today.

The minute I turned, I tripped and in order to keep myself from falling, I made so much noise that that thing turned around and saw me. I froze in my place when it suddenly started moving, my eyes widen and before I knew it I leaped onto one of the chairs hurriedly grabbing my phone and dialing Arjun's number.

NARRATOR'S POV

Arjun watched Nina walk upstairs, he decided to give her some time alone before joining her. 

Nina went up to the poolside while Arjun here was already in the kitchen trying to come up with a MasterChef recipe that would make Nina eat properly. He was still thinking of ideas when his phone suddenly buzzed in his pockets.

Quickly getting it out, he frowned on seeing his wife calling him when she was just upstairs.

With a little concern, he received the call and placed his phone against his ear.

"Arjun help, poolside now!" Nina spoke fast but clear enough for Arjun to understand before hanging up.

The little concern in him grew bigger as he thought of countless possibilities about this particular phone call from his wife.

Running up, he found his wife curled up in a chair, fear plastered on her face.

Taking slow and cautious step he moved but was suddenly stopped by a yelling Nina.

"STOP! Do. Not. Move. I said don't move!" she snapped when Arjun attempted to straighten his position making him stop immediately.

"What is it?" he asked alarmed as his eyes roamed around trying to find something suspicious but everything seemed normal to him.

"There's a cockroach...right under your right foot." she finally stated the reason making Arjun sigh.

Arjun knew how scared Nina was of cockroaches, she ended up crying once because Arjun teased her with a dead cockroach and she did not speak to him for an entire day because of it.

Nina was only scared of cockroaches, she didn't mind anything else, she would usually just dust them off herself if they land on her but if its a cockroach, its a whole different story containing mainly of her crying for help.

Arjun finally managed to kill it while Nina just hid her face behind her palms and once she was sure Arjun had disposed it off carefully, her body eased up but she didn't budge.

"Its gone now. come on lets get inside." Arjun said coming closer for which she just nodded hesitantly and made sure to look around at least five times before finally standing up on her feet. Her heart was still beating against her chest rapidly as they both got in.

Once they were in Nina shuddered as goosebumps rose behind her neck thinking about the cockroach.

"Hey Angel?" Arjun called out making her turn around to face him.

"I wanted to talk to you about something....important..." he trailed off with a serious expression making Nina worried and curious at the same time.

"Okay?" she stated confused.

He led her into their room where he sat her on the couch and faced her.

Taking her small hands in his large ones, he locked his eyes with her confused and concerned ones.

"Arjun your scaring me," Nina finally spoke after a long silence.

He sighed before speaking.

"Okay, before I say anything you can always say no, I'm not gonna compel you to do it, its just something that's been on my mind for a while alright?" he started making Nina's normal heartrate pick up but she just nodded without stopping him.

"What's your thoughts about adopting?" he finally spoke knocking all the air out of her lungs as she finally registered what he just said.

"Ad-..adopting?" Nina stammered making sure her ears weren't playing a game on her.

He simply nodded increasing the level of confusion for her.

"Wh- why the sudden... question?" she asked as there was only one thing that was on her mind.

He just shrugged "Well?" he waited for her answer as his body too tensed up on seeing her quiet and staring at him for a long time.

"Arjun..." she trailed trying to think of a best way to put it.

Nina licked her dry lips before hesitantly speaking, "Can you not...you know..." she trailed off hoping he would catch a hint.

He raised his brows with a confused frown but when realisation hit him as to what she meant, his eyes went wide before he answered immediately, "NO! I mean yes, I mean no, I mean..." he sighed before composing himself to speak.

"What I mean is... I'm not ill that way....I can get you pregnant you don't have to worry about that!" he answered catching Nina off guard.

Hearing the phrase 'I can get you pregnant' made her pale face flush with embarrassment.

She just nodded and Arjun took it as a sign to continue speaking.

"Its just that its been my dream to adopt a kid...specifically with you. I don't really have a reason for adopting, its just been on my mind that I want to adopt a kid once I'm financially stable but work had kept me too busy so I just never got the chance plus you weren't there so that was another big reason. 
I wanted to adopt a kid but I wanted to adopt with you...not someone else or even alone." he explained making the confused Nina a smiling mess.

Before Arjun knew it, Nina's hands were wrapped around his neck embracing him tightly which he returned once he realised what was happening.

"I understand...you know even I did want to adopt when I was small but I just never really put much thought into it after I grew up mainly because of my parents and all," she replied making Arjun smile sadly.

"Can I ask you something?" Nina asked reluctantly for which he nodded letting go of her.

She took a seat next to him and bit her lip before talking.

"Do you not want any biological kids?" 

When she glanced at him face, she knew she shouldn't have asked him that upon seeing his satan smirk.

"Why? Want to make kids?" he whispered pulling her closer. 

Nina's heart skyrocketed which her light pink face turned crimson.

"Th- that's not...not what I mean!!" she pushed him off and got up.

He chuckled and pulled her back down causing her to fall into his lap making the poor girl even more nervous.

"You know, I'm ready if you are...if you want kids, we can always do it." he continued teasing her with his infamous smirk.

Nina scoffed and turned her face the other way, "Yeah right," 

My fierce little wolf....Arjun thought before he continued  teasing an already flushed Nina.

"We do live alone so...want me to show you?" he asked huskily causing goosebumps to rise up Nina's body.

"Shut it," she jumped off his lap and walked away from there downstairs while Arjun sat grinning ear to ear like he just won a lottery.

I really do love her...he thought before following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Small chapter...I know but next one will be pretty long so brace yourself.

Hope you liked the chapter...
Do vote and comment!

Next chapter will be updated as soon as I can....but since it will be a pretty long one it mught take another week or two...sorry!!

Anyways, until the next update....
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy and Keep Smiling:D 😃😃🤗🤗

I love you<33♥♥

Word count-1996

Love,
RP🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
40.5K 3.9K 16
Stop it Miss Manya, he probably doesn't even know i exist. "I know, what you mean Subi, but you know that I can't help it , even if he's your brother...
329K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...