I HATE YOU [Manjio's Brother]

By killua_FanGurl

"Please destroy everything..."............................"And I mean everything. Big brother!"... More

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍1꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍2꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍3꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍4꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍5꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍6꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍8꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍9꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍10꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍11꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍7꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

2.4K 97 48
By killua_FanGurl

A/N: Hello! I'm very sorry but I'm skipping all the fighting scene's It will take a while for me to type, sorry again. This will take place when Hinata confess about Takemichi's time-leap too Mikey and Draken.

╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ] ❞

Your POV

You heard footsteps coming towards you and Mikey. You open your eyes and you see a young girl with coral pink short hair and eyes.

"Um...could I...talk to you for a minute?" She said. looking down at Mikey. "Takemichi-kun...thought he could save Emma-chan. My eyes widen. "Hey!! don't fucking bring that up now!! what's wrong with you?!!" Draken said getting up.

"...It doesn't make sense. Takemichy, and Hina-chan....why would you say that now, of all times?" you frown your brows looking down. "Just leave us alone..."

"It's not just Emma-chan. There are lots of people Takemichi-kun says he has to save." She continued. "So?! what're you...!" 

"I died."

I was caught off guard and I look up and look at her. "12 years in the future, I died. Takemichi-kun came here from the future...to stop that from happening. It sounds like a lie, I know...but it's true...he's desperate. He knows all your futures. He wants to help everyone."

You were speechless you slowly looking over at Mikey and you see his eyes widen as light shine in his eyes. "But I can't...do anything to help him..."

"HUH?!! YOU TALKED ABOUT THE TIME-LEAP STUFF?!! WITH THOSE TWO?!" Takemichy yelled. "Uh...sorry it just slipped out..." "Slipped out....?. You stood quite and stand next to Draken's bike and watch from afar.

"Well Mikey? looks like half of Tenjiku can still fight." Draken said looking forward. "Half, huh...so that's 200 against two..." he said. "Yeah..." "Wanna take a handicap?" He said.

"A handicap?!"
"GET FUCKED ASSHOLE!"
"YOU MAKIN' FUN OF US?!!"
"THAT'S OUR LINE DICKHEAD!"

"Aren't you bastards the ones making fun of me? who do you think I am, huh? 200 guys?"

"BRING ME 20,000!!"

Everyone's eyes widen even yours. "20,000?!!" the gang members yelled. "Mikey...!!" Peh said with tears. "c'mon guys. what's the holdup?" Mikey said then turned around and crack his knuckles. "It time to party!! that's what were here for!!"

"Y/N KEEP AN EYE ON HINA-CHAN!!" Mikey said. A smile finally came to your face and you just nodded and you told the young to come over you and she did.

"God...my ears are starting to ring. I don't know what kind of trick they pulled...but our plans gone off the rails Kisaki." Izana said turning to Kisaki and then turn back and used his speed and run towards Mikey and swing a strong kick at him but Mikey blocked it.

You were complete shock about how fast he was. "MIKEY!!" "HE'S FAST!!"

"You've lost Shinichiro. You've lost Emma. Well? how does it feel to become an empty shell?" Izana said. "Let's settle this. Izana"

"...How did you get back up?" Izana said in surprise. Mikey walk closer to Izana and now there face to face. "So, you came from the future, huh. It sounds like bullshit...but I've always seen ya all frantic-like." Draken said.

"Draken-kun..."Takemichy muttered. "I'll believe ya. Both me and Mikey will be your arms. Go accomplish what you should do!!"

Mikey swing a kick to Izana but he blocked it. "Whoa! That was an awesome kick, Mikey!" Izana said getting closer to Mikey but he backed away. Then Mikey swing a kick again towards Izana's had but again he blocked it.

"You have this much power even after I made you lose your balance?! that's crazy!!!" Izana said in amazement. Mikey swing a kick again and Izana block his kick with his leg.

"That natural rebound and sense of balance! no wonder they call you 'unbeatable'." 

"This is great I'm getting excited for the first time in a while!"

Mikey tried to swing a kick again but Izana kick him first. "But, I can already see through your moves." Izana said. "His overpowering senses! that itself is Izana Kurokawa's charisma!!" Mucho said. "I've overpowered everything in my path with power. Well, there's no stopping it now since my plan fell apart. I'll kill you." Izana said glaring at Mikey.

Mikey ignored Izana and run towards him. "I already told ya...That I can see through everything, right?!" Izana said blocking MIkey's kick. "Lemme ask you one thing. Why...did you kill Emma?"

Flashback Izana's POV

I've always wanted an older brother. Then one day, a guy who came to visit said this...

"So, your Izana!"

Shinichiro Sano. He said he was my "Older brother."  He taught me about motorcycles.

"This is the best whenever your head feels fuzzy!"

He taught me how to fight. and taught me the ways of a  delinquent...fashion...how to style my hair...and smile. Shinichiro soon introduced me to Y/n...Y/n...he was my light. He was part of my soul. Shinichiro and Y/n were everything to me they were my happiness.

Years later

"Shinichiro!"

"Hey! it's been a while, Izana."

"Hop on the back of my bike. Wanna ride?"

"Yeah, sounds good. Gimme a sec, okay?"

_______________

"To think the day would come when I'd ride on the back of your bike, huh."

"I've gotten good, huh?"

"When did you...get out of reform school?"

"Shinichiro..."

"hm?"

"Will you let me take over...the next generation of Black Dragons?"

"Huh?"

"Since it's important to you, I want to protect it."

"Sure. I've always thought that I'd give it to you and Y/n one day."

Joy came from Izana about hearing you name."Izana, thank you. It was my dream to pass it down to my siblings. I want to leave the Black Dragons to you, Y/n..and Manjiro."

A few years after that...

"for a guy who's been hailed as the strongest...you've really fallen far, huh."

Kisaki came to see me after I had become like ash.

"Are you just depressed because your brother died? Izana Kurokawa."

Then, I created Tenjiku.

End of flashback

"Mikey. I'll tell you my secret." Izana said get close to Mikey. "Shinichiro didn't become my 'Ideal older brother'. And then, your subordinate killed him...that's why I decided this. I'm gonna turn you into ash...and make you into my 'older brother'."

"So, can you just become empty already?" Izana said. "...Is that the reason why you killed Emma?"

Izana swing a kick a Mikey face making him fly off a bit. "You took everything from me! Manjiro!!"

"That's why I'm...gonna kill you, too."

Izana landed a punch on Mikey and your eyes widen you quickly ran next to Draken and Takemichy while the young girl follows. "MIKEY-KUN!!" "IS IZANA KUROKAWA SOME KIND OF MONSTER?!!!"

"WHAT'S THE MATTER MIKEY?! IS THIS ALL YOU GOT  WHEN YOUR SERIOUS?!" 

"Mikey-kun...he's not slacking off...is he?" Takemichy said. "...Mikey's going all out. That shows you just how strong Izana Kurokawa is." Draken said.

"Incredible!! so, Izana is this strong huh!!" Hanma said. "Solitude is Izana strength. When Izana was twelve, he got jumped by a group of guys and was seriously injured. After recovering he took revenge on each on of them...to the point where they're all past hope of recovery. Then, he saved the group's leader for last and cornered him."

"As long as your alive, ill make all of your friends, family...and everyone you know disabled for life."

"After that, the cornered leader...hanged and killed himself. No matter who you are, no one wants to kill someone in a fight. But, it's different for Izana since he doesn't care about other people. He doesn't have a limiter that says if you keep going you'll kill him. He has fists that kill people."

Izana landed a hard punch on Mikey which made flew off a bit. "HEY!! MIKEY!!! ARE YOU BEIN' SERIOUS?! IS THIS REALLY YOUR TRUE STRENGTH?! I'M REALLY GONNA KILL YA, YOU KNOW?!!"

Mikey then got up and spit out blood. "Your not interested in other people, huh..." Then swing a kick on Izana. "Does that go for your comrades who fought for you as well?"

"They fought for me?! HAHA!. Wrong! they fought because they're scared of me." Izana landed a kick but Mikey blocked it. "Don't lump them in with you Toman brats just playing house!"

"There is only fear and interest in Tenjiku!! things like trust and friendship are just pointless delusions!"

Takemichy then notice something. "He's acting...a bit different now. Are Izana's movement's getting sloppier?"

"Yeah. Izana took that many of Mikey's kicks, so his limbs are probably...all worn out now." Takemichy look over at Draken. "Huh?"

"Just how long...are you going to continue to assume that your on your own?" Mikey said. "Shinichiro and Emma are both dead. AREN"T YOU ALONE TOO?!!!"
Izana said kicking Mikey but Mikey stopped the kick. "Your wrong, Izana. I still have you and Y/n and you guys still have me.

"Izana. I want to save you."

"SHUDDUP!!" Izana yelled lifting his leg swinging a kick towards Mikey but Mikey dodge it. "Your not gonna hit me anymore." Mikey said lifting a punch at Izana's nose and kick Izana's head.

"IZANAAA!"

Izana slowly got up. "The hell...? so, ya did have it in you, Mikey!!. Excellent. Splendid. It's starting to get fun."

"RIGHT?!" Izana yelled throwing a punch but Mikey punch his stomach. "WHY DID YOU BECOME LIKE THIS?! WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE YOUR SIBLING'S?! IF YOU HAD JUST OPENED YOUR HEART...WE WOULD'VE HAPPILY ACCEPTED YOU."

"WHY IZANA?!!!"

"Why? Izana..."

"SHUT UUUP!!"
"SHUT UUUP!!

Izana ran towards Mikey ready to punch him but Mikey beat him first. "Shinichiro. Emma. Y/n. Why...are you on his side?" "You lose, Izana."

"KISAKI!!!" Izana called his name and walk towards him. "Gimme that!!" Izana lift his hand up and pointed the gun at Mikey. "Mikey!!" You yelled about to run towards Mikey but Draken hold you back.

"If I even lose in this fight...that means I lose everything, right?" Izana said. "Izana..." Mikey muttered. "Hey...mom."

"Izana. Your going to be on your own from now on."

"Stay strong."

Izana slowly turned and pointed the gun at you. Your eyes widen as you and Draken stop moving. Mikey was caught off guard and yelled your name. 

"Y/NN!!"

"Am I...going to die?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."
1.3K 6 31
These are some warnings for you all. ⚠️MAJOR manga/anime spoilers⚠️ ⚠️Sexual assault⚠️ ⚠️Uhhhh idk what else, please enjoy.⚠️
29.5K 1.1K 24
"You're all mine, and what's mine is mine. End of story". Mature things, read at your own risk ⚠️
487K 13.7K 44
(y/n) is the prize of manjiro sano's obsession. He will do anything and everything just for her.