wannabe: star wars reader ins...

By reallygreenland

(Star Wars x Reader) ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š It started with a theory, then a discovery, and lastly, a k... More

happier
open arms
need
vision
enemy of the senate
runaways
time
fine
unexpected adventure
that feeling
brother from another mother
a bone to pick
missing them
for the bitter and lost
brighter
hard contact
the cat
betrayal from within
unexpected rescue
holding on tight
loyal brave true
arcade
fog of war
operation no-go
the colour purple
operation absolute

A Playlist

104 2 1
By reallygreenland

Not an update, but here's a playlist to satiate your thirst for a new chapter. Thank you so much for all the comments, votes, and support you've all given me. I've been working on this fanfiction for nearly two years and sometimes, I do want to give up. But then I see how much my work has paid off with the enjoyment you all have when reading my story.

I've been working on another fanfiction crossover for KNY and BNHA and will be publishing that soon, I hope. That is why I've been on hiatus for this fanfiction.

I will do my best to finish it! Please stay tuned until then!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Ors8tbt2mkQX6DmgA4J6a?si=0d8d959677f849d7     <--- link to the playlist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533 11 7
"I never understood why I was born the way I was, I was taken to the Jedi temple to become a Jedi Padawan yet I was dealt with very little to work wi...
1.6K 112 41
You're a Star Wars fan on this planet. Until one day Imperial ships drop out of Hyperspace to claim the Earth for the Empire. You find out you're at...
51.9K 989 78
there have been millions of AUs and I've read them. I hope mine is up to par. Luke Skywalker now 26 travels the galaxy with his sister, Leia Organa a...
4.1K 62 10
NOTE: For the sake of this story and its timeline I have extended the Clone Wars by about five years or so but the EXACT number of added years is unk...