Book 1: Tough Love (Jotaro x...

By mrs_kkujo

In your 2nd year of high school , you're partnered with Jotaro Kujo for a project after your fight in middles... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
♡3♡
♡4♡
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
♡9♡
☆10 : Finale☆
11: Continuation

☆8☆

596 15 9
By mrs_kkujo

Looking to your side , you see Jotaro one hand in his pocket , his other hand holding his school bag .

The other girls would ENVY you if they saw how close he allowed you to be to him . That's when you realise : if they EVER caught onto the unofficial relationship you have with Jotaro , you'd surely be in some trouble .

For this reason , you begin to purposely lag behind , keeping a set distance between you and the delinquent .

Soon , he picks up that you're lagging . He looks back over his shoulder , raising his eyebrow , , but you just stand there , shyly scratching your sleeve . After a moment , he turns around and approaches you .

"What's up with you ?"

"I...I just remembered ," you admit nervously , looking down at your shoes . "If some of the girls at school see us , they'll probably do things to me ."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean ?" he asks , sounding annoyed .

"Somebody once poured water on my friend's uniform during sports class because she'd gotten into an argument with some girls before the lesson" you explain . "God knows what they'd do to me ."

"Bullshit" Jotaro responds bluntly , sounding irritated . "I will talk to you whenever the fuck I want to , not when the girls at school allow it . Let's keep walking ."

The pair of you continue to school calmly , until you hear :

"Hi Jojo !"

"Good morning Jojo !"

"Jojo !"

"Let's walk together , Jojo !"

Sighing , you make the rest of your way to school by yourself .

Later in the day , it's now lunch break . "Y/n !" you hear Noriaki call from a distance .

You turn around to see him approaching you . "Jotaro told me what happened . I won't ask questions , but from now on , though , you walk with either one of us on the way to and from school ."

"I'd rather walk with you in the mornings" you whisper . "Nearly got trampled by his fangirls earlier ."

Noriaki chuckles a bit .

"What's got you giggling ?" Jotaro asks Noriaki with a scowl as he eventually catches up .

"Nothing , nothing . By the way , you two" he adds . "I have an idea . Let's go to the aquarium on Saturday ."

It's the end of the school day . Jotaro and Noriaki are both stood outside your class , waiting for you . When you later get to the front door of your family home , you ring the doorbell . Your mom answers with a friendly face . "Hi Y/n , hello boys ."

Jotaro greets her casually , raising a hand .

"Hi L/n san , " Nori begins . "Can Y/n come with us to the aquarium on Saturday ? We'll be her personal security " Noriaki adds humourously with a grin .

"Yeah" Jotaro adds , hinting a smile .

"Alright , I trust you two boys" your mom tells them , pulling you underneath her arm . "Always looking after my little girl-"

"Mom , I'm not a baby-"

"Well , L/n-san , Jotaro and I will head home now" Nori concludes . "I'll be back tomorrow morning before school . See you tomorrow Y/n ."

☆*: .。.o.。.:*☆

Before you know it , it's already Saturday morning ; as you step into your bedroom with your towel wrapped around your body , your eyes scan over your outfit laid out neatly on your bed : a white sleeveless cropped tank-top and a chocolate-brown pair of high-waist cuffed joggers .

Just as you finish styling your hair , you hear the doorbell ring . "Y/n ! Don't forget to take the keys !" your mom calls you from downstairs . You complete your outfit with a black , cropped denim jacket , then rush downstairs to answer the door , grabbing a pair of keys from a side table on the way .

Not escaping your notice , Jotaro's eyes scan you up and down from head to toe , without even trying to hide the fact he's checking you out  . Though his face remains seemingly neutral , his eyes linger especially around your waist and chest , before he puts his hands away in his pockets and looks over at Noriaki .

What grabs your eyes , however , is his hat - instead of his traditional school cap , Jotaro's swapped it for a black baseball cap which is pierced with a medium-size gold star pin .

Today , he's wearing a pair of grey cargo-shorts that go to just below his knees , and a black pair of sneakers . He's also wearing a simple black t-shirt whose short-sleeves give a free show of his toned , tan muscular arms .

More lounge-style , your best friend sports a black pair of knee-length chino shorts with a green t-shirt and dark green sneakers . His iconic red hair-noodle hangs freely by the side of his face - just like it always has . "Ready ?" he asks .

"Mhm" you answer , slipping on a casual pair of shoes ; then , the three of you begin the walk from your house to the nearest bus stop . After a fifteen minute bus ride into the next town , the three of you make your way into the aquarium .

Once all tickets are purchased , Noriaki slips them into his wallet . "Alright , let's do this" he says , leading the way .

Not long later , the three of you are stood infront of a broad glass window of a tank where sea turtles roam .

Close to the window , you admire the sandy-brown-coloured mosaic patterns of their shells as they swim mindlessly around in the water : you almost wish to be a turtle yourself . You look upon the way they swim in the illuminated blue waters inside the giant tank ; you also admire the coloured corals on the sea-bed replica , with various textures and forms for the inhabitants of the enclosure to glide over .

For the next hour and a half , the three of you tour around the aquarium , viewing many different sea-creatures .

At one point , the three of you find yourselves infront of a tank displaying Lionfish .

"Kakyoin , is it just me or do their fleshy tentacles remind you of those fucking fleshbuds from you-know-who ? " Jotaro comments scathingly .

"It's not just you . I'm getting the creeps as well" Nori agrees with a visible scowl . "Let's go get something to eat" Noriaki suggests , stepping away from the tank . You and Jotaro follow .

Soon , in the cafeteria , Nori buys himself a packet of shrimp-flavoured corn crackers and a cherry ice-tea . Jotaro gets a large bag of Calbee chips and a cartoon of chocolate milk . Then , it's your turn to order . In a matter of moments , she puts your drink and snack on the counter .

"That will be 1,350 Yen" she informs you .

Just as you slip your hand into your wallet , Jotaro steps up and slams a sum of cash on the counter .

"Keep the change" he asserts simply , turning around to find a table . You push your wallet back inside your pocket , collecting your food and drink , and follow alongside Noriaki .

NORIAKI'S POV

I take a long sip from my cherry ice-tea as Jotaro stabs his straw into his cartoon of chocolate milk .

"You sure love chocolate milk , don't you Jojo ?" I ask with a smirk . He grunts , but I know that translates to 'hell yeah' .

Sometime later , Y/n pushes her chair away from the table and stands up . "I'm going to the bathroom ."

Though underneath his cap , I feel Jotaro's eyes avert over to me , and I know what he's thinking , as I see Star Platinum translucently emerge from behind him .

On this cue , I manifest Hierophant Green . Y/n has no clue about our Stand powers , but Jotaro and I both know that I'm going to send Hierophant to follow Y/n to the bathroom to make sure she gets there without trouble , because Hierophant's range is much longer than Star's .

Star Platinum gives me a thumbs up , before Jotaro summons him back . I honestly don't blame Jotaro for being so paranoid , since Y/n nearly got abducted a few days ago - but even as her best friend , I want to protect Y/n just as much as he does .

"Alright , we'll be here" I tell Y/n . She nods and turns around , heading out of the cafeteria with the secret guidance of my unique powers .

"So ... when are you gonna do it ? " I question Jotaro once Y/n's just out of hearing range .

Arms folded , he lifts his head and looks over at me with a raised eyebrow as if unsure of what I'm asking .

I prop my elbow on the table and rest the side of my head in my palm , facing my fellow Crusader . "Come on , you know what I'm talking about" I continue . "When are you gonna ask out Y/n ? "

I see him sit up in his chair and tilt the front of his cap forward , before folding his arms . He presses his chin against his chest , staring at his half eaten bag of chips on the table .

"I ... don't know if I will " he sighs .

Immediately , I sit up . "You don't know ? What kind of answer is that ?" I confront him , banging my hand on the table . "Are you leading her on ?"

"What ? Fuck no , Kakyoin" he answers back defensively . "Of course I want to ask her , it's just ... I don't know how ."

Sighing , I lean back in my chair and scratch my chin . "So you don't know what to say to her ?"

"Yeah , that ."

It takes me a moment of hesitation to come up with a response . "Well ... Just do it" I finally say after a moment . "Just ask her , Jotaro . Just be yourself and you'll be fine ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 14K 56
~ Kujo Jotaro, the popular guy in school for no reason other than being hot, strong and tall. He hates nearly everyone who approaches him and never...
26.5K 747 40
«STARDUST CRUSADERS» «JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE» COMPLETED A girl named Noriaki Kakyoin, age 16½, a Junior in highschool, 168 cm tall...
31.3K 970 55
Jotaro Kujo, a stingy high schooler who never expected to make a friend, due to his record of kicking people's asses constantly. Noriaki Kakyoin, a...
522K 17.9K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...