❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁

305 30 2
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"I want to court you jimin" he couldn't belive or understand why jungkook was saying such thing, why would he want to court someone like him?, an unmated single parent.

"You want to what?" Jimin could see the terror in jungkook's eyes, namjoon appearing behind the now red haired alpha like a shadow, jungkook gulped slowly turning around to look at namjoon who held a dark stare "i- I-" in a blink of an eye he was dragged across the apartment and kicked out the door "my- my jacket is inside" he shivered staring blankly at the closed apartment door that soon opened again making him jump on the spot when namjoon appeared again, throwing to the youngers face his blue jacket before slamming shut the door.

"Why did you do that?!" Jimin stared wide eyed at the brunette who sat down on the couch next to jun-seo who confused looked at his uncle who had not long ago dragged out his second favorite alpha out of the apartment "jun-seo why don't you go play to your room while me and your mom talk?" hesitantly the six year old got off of the couch and with one more look to the omega left to his bedroom, jimin sat next to namjoon slightly Frowning not sure of what the alpha would want to talk about after he kicked out jungkook "what's wrong?" Namjoon sighed looking with tenderness and worry at the blonde man "I heard what jungkook said, about courting you, and don't take me the wrong way, it's not like I don't look out for your happiness, I just felt a little protective, after all you not only where my brother's husband or my brother in law. You are also my closest friend" jimin remained in silence letting the older speak whatever he was thinking of, "I really want you to be happy again jimin, I have been witness of you trying to get in a new relationship after my brother passed away and when you felt ready, but I know they never worked out for a reason or another" looking deeply into the youngers eyes "and not only from what I have heard from others but also by what I have seen, jungkook, he might really have feelings for you and if he ever asked me to let him court you since you where my brother in law... I would let him do it" scooting closer holding one of jimins hands softly.

"Jimin, you deserve to be happy again, even if it's not with Han-Woo anymore... I want to ask, how do you feel about jungkook?"

Good question, jimin had no idea of how to answer, he knew well that the way his heart sped up wasn't new and he had just tried to ignore it long ago. Now he had to face what was he just starting to notice, "namjoon, i will be honest by saying I have no idea of how to feel, sometimes when I'm with jungkook it feels like if I where with Han-Woo" gulping down his quivering voice "it's not the same but. I feel all of those things I felt with him, I can't name those feelings yet because I don't know" he looked back into namjoons dark brown orbs, the alpha sighing and pulling the younger into a short side hug "think about your feelings, no matter what your happiness also comes first" jimin sniffled suppressing his tears and standing up "I will go get jun-seo to change him into his pajamas" namjoon nodded staying back while the blonde went down the hall to his son's bedroom.

"Come on pumpkin let's change you" the boy stayed quiet staring with worry at his mother who helped him to change into his clothes before he said goodnight to his uncle and went with jimin to the bedroom "mommy?" He called from jimins bed, the blonde closed the door and turned off the lights "mommy!" Snapping out of his thoughts he looked over at his son while sliding under the covers "what's wrong?" He laid next to the little alpha who fidgeted with the bed covers "what where you talking about with uncle joon?" Green eyes staring up at his parent who hardly swallowed at the question "just- just about some stuff, but don't worry, you might understand later" unsure the little boy nodded even if he was curious, "but you aren't mad with jungkookie right?"

"No pumpkin, why would i even be mad with him?" The boy shrugged "because uncle joon didn't let him stay longer" the blonde pulled his son to his chest hugging him close "aw pumpkin it's not that we are mad with jungkook. What happened is something different a little complicated but nothing for you to worry about" soothingly rubbing his son's back up and down. Eventually the two falling deeply asleep.

...

Jimin shifted uncomfortable in his sleep brows pulling together, his face completely turning into one of discomfort, his forhead covered in sweat. He jolted awake, chest raising and falling after a gasp he left. Brushing away the sleep off of his eyes he looked over at the side to find his son still asleep, jimin heaved out a tired sigh and swung his legs over the edge on the bed before standing up and dragging himself out of the bedroom "morning" jimin greeted and namjoon straightened up gasping for air at the strong flower scent of the younger, "j-jimin your scent" he covered his mouth and nose quickly placing down and rushing to open the closest window "my scent?" The blonde widened his eyes running back into his bedroom and checking his phone calendar. He was in pre-heat, meaning his scent would be stronger and sweeter for other wolfs "no no no" he rushed back outside and to the kitchen making the older man walk as far away as he could from the omega who opened one of the cabinets and pulled out a small recipient, quickly taking out two pills and shrugging them down with the coffee namjoon had left behind "I'm sorry I didn't remember my pre-heat was already near" looking over at the alpha who kept his head out of the window to not smell jimins enticing scent "it's alright! Things like these happen, I will just wait for your scent to lower"

A few minutes later jun-seo woke up and namjoon had returned back inside, the blonde had already started to prepare breakfast "did you sleep well sweetheart?" He asked his son who rested his head against the blondes hip while nodding "are we going to the shop?" Jimin smiled, his finger combing back his sons brown hair "yes pumpkin but if you don't want to go you can stay with uncle joon" the alpha reached across the counter Taking a piece of bread to prepare for the pup "I was going to stay here I have a meeting, something came up in the company, if you want to stay here with me I have no problem bud" jun-seo quickly shook his head now wrapping his arms around the blondes waist "no I wanna make flowers with mom" namjoon smiled nodding and offering the kid the piece of bread with smeared marmalade, the boy taking it with a grin on his face, jimin chuckled watching his son get in the seat next to his uncle while he finished cooking, serving the cooked food into a plate giving it to his son and then one for himself, letting the alpha step in so he could serve his plate. They all took a seat by the table starting to eat in silence before jun-seo spoke up "I had a weird dream, we where at our old house and everyone was there except for jungkook, I then asked mom where he was and you told me he was buying you your ring" taking a mouthful of his food and looking at the blonde across him who widened his eyes "like the one you showed me that daddy gave you, then he appeared and gave it to you and when you showed it to uncle joon he cried! And hobi was older too!" Namjoon choking on his food over his nephews dream of jimin and jungkook getting engaged, "w-wow what a dream you had" looking over at jimin with an almost fake like smile on his face making the younger roll his eyes at the alpha, a knock on the door gaining their attention "I will go get it, you both eat" namjoon stood up walking towards the door and opening it but as quick as he opened it he shut it.

"It's for you jimin" almost annoyed he went back to his seat while jimin confused went to the door, opening it and finding jungkook standing there, red vibrant hair pushed back showing his forhead, doe eyes smiling along his Bunny like smile, white shirt with a black leather jacket on top along his sleeves rolled up showing his bare arm and tattooed one, his dark blue jeans fitting perfectly. In other words, looking handsome, the alpha held in his hands a simple bouquet of tulips, the kind of jimin would know their meaning.

perfect love.

"J-jungkook, what brings your here in the morning?" Surprised looking at the young alpha while an uneasy feeling grew on him "I brought you these, I guess you do know their meaning" ofcourse he did and the simple action of the red haired bringing him flowers made his heart skip a beat, something that these time didn't go unnoticed by the blonde "that's... very sweet of you jungkook, thank you, and yes I do know their meaning" smiling softly at the man in front of him, receiving the bouquet "would you like to come in? We are having breakfast" the alpha shook his head wearing a smile of his own "I would like to but I have to make some deliveries, if I don't get them done my grandparents won't be that happy" nervously chuckling at the thought of his grandmother scolding him as if her life depended on it "oh okay, yeah, well good luck..." longing to say something else, the taller sensing so as he didn't move and jimin didn't close the door, he wanted to ask jungkook if they would see each other later but he just bite his tongue and smiled "thanks again, for the flowers" the two going separate ways when the door was fully closed. His smile gradually growing bigger his nose taking a long deep breath of the strong scent of the flowers he just received from the man that had asked to court him "why is mom smiling so much?" Jun-seo whispered close to his uncle who stared as well at the blonde man holding closely the bouquet of flowers "I'm not that sure bud, but I've got an idea of why" tha man sighing eyes following the omega who pulled out a glass vase for the flowers he was just gifted "that- that doesn't answer my question" the boy mumbling to himself going back to eating his food.

...

Jimin found himself alone on his flower shop, jun-seo and Hoseok together on the park with namjoon and Hoseok's dad after the beta came in begging jimin to let jun-seo go to the park with them, and he agreed not really minding mostly now that he was feeling... sick. He had taken two more heat suppressants before leaving the apartment just to make sure, but, after jungkooks visit he started to feel overly hot once again and he had no idea why. He sighed wiping off the sweat of his forhead the door to his shop opening and the familiar scent of pinewood making itself present "hi jimin" the alpha greeted walking closer to the working table of the older "hi" jimin could only utter out the short greeting feeling even more uncomfortable when the scent of the man reached his nose, it wasn't that strong he was aware of that but for jimin it was like if all he was breathing was jungkooks pinewood scent, the blondes eyes widened in realization, he should have noticed when his wolf leaped in content wanting to purr out at the presence of the other wolf.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.5K 44
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ғᴀʟʟs ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ
7.1K 113 4
dark oneshots with smut
27.2K 1.4K 30
❝after you left me, my world had already stopped.❞
7.1K 345 26
Jimin is an omega struggling with raising two kids by himself. When you throw in his newfound sobriety, the hate his older son has for him, the retur...