Bloody Hell

By Jana-writes64

[COMPLETED] Sequel to Blade. Love is messy, complicated and a bit challenging. Blade and Sienna's relationshi... More

✿ฺAuthors note✿ฺ
Prologue
Chapter 1 - New beginnings
Chapter 3 - Horrors
Chapter 4 - Favorite toy of torment
Chapter 5 - Forever and always
Chapter 6 - Layla
Chapter 7 - Problems
Chapter 8 - Sugar is sweet
Chapter 9 - What do you know about love?
Chapter 10 - A fairytale
Chapter 11 - My little girl
Chapter 12 - Cooperation my ass
Chapter 13 - Worth fighting for
Chapter 14 - Fair enough
Chapter 15 - Blood bath
Chapter 16 - Forbidden
Chapter 17 - Heartbreak and betrayal
Chapter 18 - Adventurous
Chapter 19 - In control
Chapter 20 - Mini versions of you
Chapter 21 - The unexpected gift
Chapter 22 - Congratulations
Chapter 23 - Two shots
Chapter 24 - Assurance
Chapter 25 - New company
Chapter 26 - The spawn of Jezebel
Chapter 27 - A reality
Chapter 28 - Be strong
Chapter 29 - Distressed
Chapter 30 - No hard feelings
Chapter 31 - Surprises
Chapter 32 - Total chaos
Chapter 33 - Guilt
Chapter 34 - Impromptu visit
Chapter 35 - The Red Bull
Chapter 36 - Dark turn
Chapter 37 - Family reunion
Chapter 38 - Saying Goodbye
Chapter 39 - Fraudster
Chapter 40 - Here for you
Chapter 41 - Blackmail
Chapter 42 - Not impressed
Chapter 43 - A puppet
Chapter 44 - My beautiful woman
Chapter 45 - Car chase
Chapter 46 - Every man's weakness
Chapter 47 - Totally Smitten
Chapter 48 - Sex life
Chapter 49 - Left in the dark
Chapter 50 - A sinful act
Chapter 51 - Hell is coming to earth
Chapter 52 - BLADE
Chapter 53 - Special project
Chapter 54 - Playing hero
Chapter 55 - Unstable heart
Chapter 56 - Not happy
Chapter 57 - A truce
Chapter 58 - The big man's birthday
Chapter 59 - Forced to hide in the shadows
Chapter 60 - The end of me
Epilogue
Aran's book

Chapter 2 - Priceless

2.8K 86 27
By Jana-writes64

B L A D E

Fuck.

Why the hell do I have to be here?

I would rather be in bed cuddled up with Sienna than be in this goddamn meeting.

It's a complete waste of my time.

I have no choice since it's for mafia dons only.

Aran is the overall ruler and I'm the second in command. I hate the situation I'm in right now. What's more annoying is the interaction. Almost everyone wants to converse with me most especially the women.

It's frustrating as hell.

I miss Sienna. The thought of her makes me hard and I wonder what she's doing right now.

Pulling out my phone from my back pocket, I turn it on and send Sienna a text.

Me: Baby what are you doing?

I smirk when I see the three dots flash across the screen before her message chimes in.

Sienna: Nothing. Just laying on the bed and thinking about you. How's the meeting going?

Me: Oh really now? It's horrible baby.

A commotion going on few feet away from me draws my attention.

Finally, some drama.

"Who let this kid in here?" Aran growls furiously, glaring hotly at the teenager that walks in with a girl clinging to his side.

"Calm down old man." The boy says in a thick British accent enraging the don who balls his hands into tight fist that veins appear on his forearm.

"Tell me what you're doing here before I loose my patience with you." Aran grits out, his voice booming through the silent hall.

"Listen to me pops, my dad is out of town on business and I'm the next in line to become the don. So I have every fucking right to be here just as you." The boy cockily says and throws an arm around the shy girl's shoulders.

"Do you know who you're messing with kid?" Aran asks. I could see he's trying to control his temper and not loose his shit on the innocent boy whose mouth wouldn't stop releasing out words to the angry don.

"Depends..." The boy tilts his head to the side and rolls his lip ring between his teeth. "Who's asking?"

Everyone lets out gasps of shock as Aran grabs the boy by the collar of his shirt and shoots murderous looks at him. He doesn't cower at Aran's menacing stare.

"Listen and listen good kid, no one speaks to me that way. If I were you, I would mind my words or else I might be forced to send your head over to your idiot father as an early birthday gift. Got it?" Aran roars in his face.

The boy glares back at the don but doesn't say a word.

Aran drops the boy to the floor and directs his cold gaze to the girl. Her face pales at the dangerous man in front of her and she hides behind Harry, the heir to the British mafia throne.

"Who's she?" Aran asks, irritated by the young girl.

"My girlfriend." Harry replies, muttering a few words under his breath.

Aran stays silent and releases a frustrated sigh. "Don't make me regret keeping my cool." And with that, he strides off towards the podium along with the council who accompanies him.

When Aran clears his throat into the mic, everyone goes silent and disperse to their seat. I make my way towards my place behind Aran as his second in command.

"I guess we all know the purpose of this meeting..." Aran scans the crowd as they nod their head except for Harry. Aran sighs in frustration says something in Chinese and begins to explain it all again, the reason why we're here.

This meeting holds evey six month mainly for the purpose of joining forces, engaging in a business, coming to a mutual agreement for country's at war and so on which I can't quite remember.

I zone out Aran's speech completely when my phone buzzes with a text from Sienna and surprisingly, a video.

I click on the video and instantly, Sienna appears on my screen and fuck, she's naked.

Swallowing thickly, I watch as she smirks and begins to massage her perky breast, playing with the piercings on her right nipple.

My dick hardens and I almost let out a loud groan at the hot scorching desire that takes over my body. I quickly compose myself and glance around to make sure no one's eyes is on me.

I bite down on my lip so hard when she winks at the camera and slowly inserts her finger into her soaking pink pussy.

"Fuck." I curse under my breath and wipe the sweat that's dripping down from my forehead.

"Is anything the matter?" I glance up from my phone to see Aran and everyone staring at me.

Not being able to utter a single word, I nod my head and force a smile.

He scans me with a skeptical look and returns back to his speech.

I divert my attention back to the enticing video and almost cum in my pants. Sienna fucks herself with her fingers and adds the pink vibrator she bought last night into her dripping pussy.

She moans my name so loud that I reduce the volume of my phone to make sure no one hears her but me.

When she cums, she licks her fingers clean with that tongue that could do wonders to my dick and whispers how much she wants me to fuck her.

Once the video ends, I quickly type a reply with my fingers that wouldn't stop shaking.

Me: When I get back, I'm gonna fuck you so hard until you beg me to stop with tears in your eyes.

Her reply is instant.

Sienna: I'm counting on that daddy.

I loose my shit.

Without replying back to her text, I tuck the phone back in my pocket and begin to make my way out of the hall.

"Where the hell are you going to? Get back here, Blade." Aran barks. I ignore him. The video playing over and over in my mind.

Walking out of the building, I get into my car and drive off at maximum speed.

My hard on makes me more and more uncomfortable. Pictures of her sexy body flashes in my mind and I groan not able to control the beast inside of me.

That woman drives me crazy.

My phone rings and I check the caller id to see Aran's name flashing across my screen.

I turn the phone off completely and pull up next to my mansion.

With every step towards my room, my heart screams in utter excitement of what I'm going to do to Sienna.

I open the door and smirk when I see her still naked on my bed, flipping through a book.

Her eyes widens in surprise when she sees me before a mischievous smirk spreads out across her lips.

Damn! I fucking love this woman.

"You're gonna regret teasing me like that, baby doll." I grind out and shut the door behind me.

She tilts her head to the side that her blonde hair falls on her shoulders. "Less talking daddy. Get over here and fuck me."

"Your wish is my command, my queen." I grin and lick my lips.

I quickly undress and walk towards her.

An excited squeal slips out of her lips when I pull her closer to me and tease her entrance with the tip of my dick.

"Baby... " I coo with a smirk as she swallows hard and digs her fingernails into my shoulder blades.

"Fuck me already." Sienna says in a gruff tone and screams in pleasure when I thrust all the way into her until my balls smacks her clit.

I don't wait for her to adjust to my huge size before I'm pounding into her, screams of pleasure ripping through her lips.

God! I love this woman.

I'm never gonna get tired of admitting that to myself. I like that I'm the only who gets to kiss her, make love to her and ruin her at the same time.

She's everything to me. My lifeline.

The only woman who have ever dared to break the ice that froze my heart.

The only woman that cares about me and sacrificed all of her time to heal me from my past.

Everything about her is unique.

I love her so much with all her perfection and imperfection.

My rhythm becomes sloppy as I take the time to savour this moment.

She stares up at me with that emotion in her eyes that makes me want to bow down and give her everything she wants.

And right now, as I watch her unravel beneath me, I know how fucking lucky I am to have her.

She's fucking priceless.

~•~

Thoughts???

Lol, this chapter was so fun to write. I would have gone much deeper into the smut but I didn't have the strength to do so. My mind is blank right now and I have a shit load of assignment to do.

Hope you loved it babes <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
447 94 45
"You are poison to me, but I love how it hurts." Sebastian and Skye met only months ago, but their story has only started. A couple months ago, Sebas...
561K 12.3K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
1.9K 57 28
After a devastating loss, Gabriella finds herself spiraling. All she has left is her fake fallen-mafia-boss husband. But it doesn't matter. Revenge i...