𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 | 𝐍īŋŊ...

By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

❝𝘐'𝘮 đ˜ĸ 𝘸đ˜Ē𝘤đ˜Ŧđ˜Ļđ˜Ĩ đ˜¯đ˜Ē𝘨𝘨đ˜ĸ, 𝘴𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘮đ˜ē 𝘸đ˜Ē𝘤đ˜Ŧđ˜Ļđ˜Ĩ 𝘸đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ𝘤𝘩, 𝘜𝘩-đ˜ļ𝘩. 𝘎𝘭𝗂𝘤đ˜Ŧ đ˜Ēđ˜¯ 𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ 𝘤īŋŊ... More

đ–ŧ𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 | đ–ŧ𝗁đ–ē𝗋đ–ēđ–ŧ𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈đ–Ŋ𝗎đ–ŧ𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
đ–ŋ𝗈𝗎𝗋
đ–ŋ𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
đ–ŋ𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
đ–ŋ𝗂đ–ŋ𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-đ–ŋ𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-đ–ŋ𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

12K 612 271
By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

❝𝐀𝐍𝐃 whom are you visiting?"

"Janet Westin." Ja answered the woman at the front desk.

We'd woke up early this morning and drove to West Palm Beach so we could all visit Mama J because this is where her nursing home was located.

"How many visitors are there?" The woman asked to busy on her computer to look up.

Janai counted all of us before giving her the answer of 7.

Printing something in the printer behind her, she removed it handing us a sheet of seven yellow stickers with 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 written boldly.

We all placed them on our shirts.

"Walk around so I can check your temperatures." She picked up a thermometer for adults, checking each of our temperatures as we stood in a crooked line.

Once she finished she sat back down in her desk seat "Room 316, the elevator is further down to your left." She placed the key on the desk and Ja picked it up.

She not gon check to see how we know her?

"Okay miss lil ugly bitch think she the shit eyes." Bre commented causing all of us to laugh as we entered the small elevator.

Day cuddled up under me so therefore it would be more space.

Finally making it to the room we waited for Ja to unlock the door in which he did allowing us in.

There was a woman in there cleaning the living room area "You guys are?" She asked with a slight attitude.

"Her grandkids." Brelyn answered in the same tone she used rolling his neck as well.

This ghetto ass nursing home.

The woman's mode changed "Oh, she's excepting you guys, she got dressed up and everything!" She excitedly said leading us into the small bedroom.

I kissed Day's cheek just because.

A'Naryiah spoke up "Me and Nai gone wait in the living room."

"I'll go with them and let y'all have your family time." Day tried to exit the room but I held her waist not allowing her to leave.

"Nah, I want you too meet her." Her eyes got big when I said that.

"Day this Mama J, Ma this is Day'iana." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you Mama J." Day leaned down to give her a hug in which Ma hugged her back as well.

"Now, I'll let y'all have your family time." She repeated before quickly leaving to the living room.

"She's beautiful, is she your girlfriend?"

I twisted my hair nervous at her question "Wel— Yes." They all answered for me "Mane shut up bruh."  I blushed.

"Ion know if she my girlfriend just yet cause ian even ask her yet." I shrugged my shoulders

"And why not?"

"Yea nigga why not?" Brelyn echoed stepping closer to Ma's hospital like bed "I don't need your input Simon." She called him by his middle name.

Brelyn Simon Jennkins, nigga name so fucking stupid.

"I'm just saying Ma, This stupid mfer won't make this girl his girlfriend knowing she's the perfect person, she accepts what he does, she always up under him and more importantly she be making us food and little pallets." He went into depths as he described Day'iana.

"I know that nigga I just wanted Ma's opinion on her." I mugged him since he knows everything.

"Well she seems like a nice person, and she's beautiful, is she smart?" She questioned.

Mama J would forever ask this question when it came to me or any of us having a girl or bringing her around.

"Yea Ma, she in school right now to be a veterinarian." I remembered from that day I had stayed over Day'iana's house for the first time.

Damn, we done made it far.

"She's clearly better than that Tamia girl, had my baby cr— never mind." She almost spilled what happened between me and her.

The night I found out Tamia cheated on me I had recklessly driven here and I broke down explaining everything to Ma and that took a lot for me to cry because the only times I had cried were when my mom had went to jail and my grandmother died.

Tamia's the reason why I barely give a fuck now.

"Cried? Nigga you was crying over that hoe ass bitch—" Nelly was interrupted by Ma's hands flying across his face.

"Get out, matter fact all of y'all get out and tell Day'iana to come in." She dismissed them inviting Day inside.

Shortly after they left Day'iana quietly entered the room closing the door behind her.

Walking next to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist hugging it and I wrapped one of my arms around her.

"Is everything okay?" She asked looking in between me and Ma.

"Nothing baby I just wanted to talk y'all privately," She answered "I'm getting old so bare with me." She rasped inhaling a deep breath in.

"My baby Horace, is sensitive, quiet, and shy wether he wanted to admit to it or not, I don't care how hard he is in the streets. He hates to show his feelings, show affection, talk to people, heck he rarely talks to his mom but he's been like that since a baby so all I ask for you is just bare with him." I rolled my eyes at her commentary while Day listened deeply to her words.

"I see the good in you and the love you too share and all I ask is for you too take care of my baby while I'm gone- Ma don't talk like that." I interrupted once I realized what this conversation was coming to.

"No, no I have to because you and I both know I don't have a long to live and we have face it because everybody has their time and mines is soon." She spoke weakly before coughing a bit.

Tears fled down my face but Day wiped them away for me after she did hers.

I licked over my lips scanning the room around me, looking everywhere but at Mama J "Horace look at me." She requested and I did as told staring at her frail powerless body.

That's when I realized everything, the oxygen tubes, the wires and cords, the various machines.

Mama J was damn near on her death bed.

"Oh before I forget how's the rap thing going Baby?"  She hoarsely asked after inhaling yet another long breath.

"I stopped it, ion think I'll take off in it." Day'iana gripped my arm looking up at me "You didn't tell me you rap Bae."

"Cause I don't, it was just for fun."

"Horace Please, you wanted too take off with that rapping thing and I did too but you gave up on me." She frowned and Day'iana did as well.

"Why'd you give up on Mama J Bae?" Day whined throwing a small fit which turned into a slight tantrum.

Is her ass serious right now?

"Aww it's okay, but I'm hope you try again for me?" She begged with a little cough behind it, I nodded kissing her hand "I'll try again for you Ma."

I couldn't let her down.

"I luh you Ma, ima try to come see you next week." I kissed her forehead "If God allows me, I'll be here waiting." She softly smiled.

"It was nice meeting you." Day'iana leaned down hugging Mama J and she of course hugged her back.

"You too, beautiful lady."

Leaving the room everybody looked us "What?" I bluntly asked and they raised their eyebrows awkwardly moving their eyes.

They all went into the room behind us.

"You okay?" I nodded but she grabbed my face pulling it down to face hers "I need to hear you say your okay Horace."

"I'm good Mama, I swea." She smiled causing me to smile.

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧.

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬?

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎?

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀?

𝐉𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐄?

𝐀'𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐈?

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍?

𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑?

𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐉?

𝐀 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐠𝐟!!! 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲!

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡?

𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 - 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐜 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝟕𝟎𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒! 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐛𝐜 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!!

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐅𝐍𝐍𝐍𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐇𝐇, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫!! .... 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐑𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐅 ❤︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 739 10
I never meant to break my mamas heart ... Just Read! 🌚
102K 6.2K 16
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 đŦđĻ𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐜đĨ𝐞𝐚đĢđŦ, 𝐰𝐞 𝐝đĢ𝐲 𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐭𝐞𝐚đĢđŦ.
35.8K 885 65
𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐌 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐓𝐒 - 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐎𝐍.
76K 4.2K 25
đŧ𝑓 đ‘Ļ𝑜đ‘ĸ ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠đ‘ĸ𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜đ‘ĸ𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐đ‘ĸ𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖đ‘Ŗ𝑒 𝑎 𝑓đ‘ĸ𝑐𝑘.