Orc's Beloved

By ModernWitchGirl

One day, Robin was suddenly summoned to another world, along with a girl for the savior summoning ritual. To... More

Note
Chapter 1 (The Summoning Ceremony)
Chapter 2 (Captured)
Chapter 3 (Nandral)
Chapter 4 (The Village)
Oh My Gosh!
Chapter 6 (Exploring)
Chapter 7 (Bath)
Update on me
Chapter 8 (Comfort)
Chapter 9 (Demonstration)
Chapter 10 (Take me)
Chapter 11 (Take me part 2)
Update on me part 2
Hello
Chapter 12 (Sweet Morning)
Chapter 13 (Jealousy and Possessiveness)
Chapter 14 (Attack)

Chapter 5 (The Village Part 2)

8.2K 257 5
By ModernWitchGirl

Warning! Foul language and explicit scene.

Standing in front of a familiar wooden house he's been into, so many times. Nandral knocked three times on the door and waited for his father to answer. When no one came, he decided to just let himself in and look for him, himself. Once inside, he heard noises coming from a room near him and he opened the door to see his father all naked with a human crying as he was about to be taken of his virginity in his new hole.

"My, my, what a disgrace of a soldier you are. Crying like this," His father taunted the man.

"Please, I beg you. Just kill me!" The man pleaded when he felt something long and thick poke through his dripping wet vagina. "How!? I'm a man! What did you do to me!?"

"Don't worry. The fruit you were fed earlier, it makes a human man grow a pussy like that of a woman. Not only that, it also gives you a womb so you can carry a child. Here, can you feel my dick rubbing?"

"Nooo! Stop! I feel weird!" The man shivered as he began to rub at his entrance. For down the man's balls was a vaginal canal that had grown, after he was fed a strange fruit along with the other captives.

"You seem wet enough, I'll start entering. Ngggg!!" The old orc then slowly pushed the tip of his bulging cock inside his new and ripe pussy.

"Ahhhhh!!!" The man screamed in pain as he felt as if he was being teared apart.

"There!" Without even a warning, the old orc aggressively pushed him down to him that all of his length was inside.  The man had tears in his eyes as he screamed. Blood poured out his vagina symbolizing that his chastity was gone. "Now, I'll move."

"No. Stop! It's too big. You're tearing me!"

"Hahaha. You're just like a woman. Oh, look your dicks hard while I'm fucking your pussy. Should I go for your asshole next?"

"No! Stop this! Don't touch me there!" He grabbed his dick in his large hands and began to stroke it, while thrusting in and out of him.

"Father," Nandral announced his presence.

The older orc turned around while still fucking the man. "Oh, you're here," He said between huffs as he continued to thrust in and out while the man cries in pain from the first time sex. "So, how did it go? Did you catch the savior?"

"Yes. He's currently at my house," Nandral answered as if he was talking to a superior than a parent. After all, orcs doesn't really have paternal relationship with their children. For most of them was just a result of continuous rape of their men prisoners.

"But... I heard somewhere that Wundievel was celebrating right now. Something about the savior being confirmed?" The two talked ignoring the sound the man was making as he was being fucked relentlessly.

"There were two people summoned actually. However, the one we have is the real savior."

"How are you sure?"

"He cured me."

"Cured you?" He raised a skeptical eyebrow.

"Of my curse. I am now able to get hard," The older orc was shocked he stopped fucking the man... For only a moment and he began thrusting again. "Wasn't the one that curse you a powerful wizard? Not even the greatest shaman I know could lift it. But, if it's as you say, prove it."

Nandral watched as his father continued to fuck the man who has tears in eyes. He imagined the face of Robin making the same expression as the man was, as he fucked him hard non-stop. And it didn't take that long for his pants to bulge. He was so hard his fat giant green cock with red pinkish tip could rip out his pants.

"Hahahahahah!!" His father laughed joyously and he began moving faster making the man moan. "Splendid! Come my son, use that cock of yours once more. Here, take his ass," He lifted him so he could have access.

"Nooo!! Please! Not there!" The man begged.

"Thank you, father. But, this cock of mine only has one hole I would like it to enter," Nandral stated seriously.

"And whose?"

"The savior."

"Heh? I did heard that the savior was small and looked almost like a young girl. He would make a good sex toy. So, when do you plan to violate him? Now? After you leave?"

"No. I won't violate him. I want him to want my cock himself. All of me. I not only want to claim his body, but his heart, mind, soul as well. That way, he would truly become mine alone."

"So strange my son of mine. I accept. Tell the entire village that the savior is ours. And tomorrow we will have a feast." Nandral nodded and left.

"Ahhh, I'm gonna cum. You know, I cum a lot that men I fucked first time instantly get pregnant," He whispered in the human's ear whose face began to pale.

"No! Take it out! Don't do it!"

It was too late. He already felt his load in him. It was hot and weird. After he made sure to spill it all in, he took his dick out. The man breathed heavily, and thought it was done. However, he saw the orc position himself in his ass. "W-What are you?"

"I already fucked your pussy. Now it's time for your ass to taste my cock," He smirked and roughly made his way inside. Leaving the man gasping and screaming at the same time. "There, there. I promise to make you feel really good," He told the man grabbing his chin roughly kissing him, pushing his tongue inside as he began moving.

***

Robin felt the sun rays hit his face, through the small window in the room of Nandral's house. And sat up rubbing his eyes, then yawning. He looked around and saw he was inside a room with almost nothing, except, the bed he was sitting on. He hopped off and walked out of the room. He walked around the house and found almost nothing inside. Like no one is even living there. Was he perhaps, abandoned and left there? Robin thought.

Looking at the door leading outside, he went to open it, and stepped out the fresh morning breeze and cool air hitting his face. It's so peaceful. Stepping down he began walking without knowing where to go, that is until, a familiar large hand grabbed him by the back of his shirt lifting him in the air. "Where do you think you're going little mouse?" Robin looked up and saw Nandral's familiar face sternly peering down at him. "Answer," He demanded.

"I just wanted to go for a walk," He replied.

"Are you that insensible? Or just dumb?" No one ever called Robin dumb before. Well, not right at his face. "You're in the orc village. And you wanna go on a walk alone? Do you know what will happen in you go out in a place full of orcs alone? Not to mention you're our hostage."

"But, I don't want to just sit inside. And it's kinda eerie in your house. Is it your house?"

"It is. I almost never stay there anyways, so I don't bother bringing stuff to fill it."

"It's such a big house though," Not to the point of being a mansion, however. Just like a large cabin.

"I'll head to town and bring in some things then. If that's what'll take to not get you wandering around unsupervised."

"But, I still wanna go out," Robin said.

Nandral was beginning to get frustrated. This child just doesn't get the situation his in. He settled him down and kneeled to his level. Though, he was still much taller even as he did so. "If you want to go that bad, I'll go with you."

"Really?" He smiled.

Nandral was shocked to see his face brighten up. For he always had this empty expression. But, then again he didn't know him that well. Nevertheless, he will have plenty of chance to see all his sides. Not only that, he also plans to teach him lewd things he will get to know the first time. As he thought about it, Nandral suddenly got hard.

Robin saw it, albeit unintentionally and was surprised by his size. Nandral saw him looking at his hard cock and he smirked to himself.

'Curious little one? Don't worry. Very soon you will taste this cock of mine. Just as I will taste all of you.'

He said internally. While Robin remained clueless of his thought.

Chapter 5 is done. I was surprised when I saw that this book is getting more reads than my first one. Thank you so much for supporting it. I will be gone for awhile though. Exams are coming. And I have a lot of things to cram in the upcoming days. Wish me luck. Till' next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 206 8
Adele has no idea just what her fate will be when her father gives her away to King Ky. She isn't even a deal for marriage. Just a gift for the King...
526K 26.8K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
8.5K 360 54
Daniel is just a regular blue collar Maintenance Mechanic working for a manufacturing company. As he's winding down at home from a day of messy work...
3.4K 416 32
"We caused the end of the world. Turns out it's easier than you might think it is. All you need is a group of eco anarchists and an ounce of magic, a...