The Billionaire Mafia Boss Al...

By YYeung128

A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the sto... More

Not-So-Accurate ChatGPT Blurb
A/N and Cast
The Bad Beginning
Slowburn but Make It Quick Pt. 2
It's Really Not That Deep
Author Finally Remembers to Add Plot
A Chapter of Mostly Fluff (As a Treat)
Revelation after Revelation
Ryder Isn't In This Chapter
War?!
The Sex Chapter
Unresolved Everything Else
Filler Content
Relationship Problems
Relationship Problems and Incest Pt. 2
The Most "Werewolf" Chapter In The Story
What a Rainy Ending Given to a Perfect Day
Half and Half
Rescue Mission! What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Hating Homoerotic Literature Is Not a Personality Trait
Oops, I Accidentally Committed Mass Murder
Capitalists Deserve To Suffer
Loose Ends? Tied.
Epilogue- The Five Year Recap
The Spinoff I Will Never Write

Slowburn but Make It Quick Pt. 1

202 11 13
By YYeung128

Ryder

"I don't have all day, you know." Brynn huffed as we walked across the parking lot.

I looked back at her. "Relax. We're almost there, babygirl."

She looked annoyed, which is different from what I'm used to. Other girls would kill to be in her position.

Brynn is very interesting. She is the first girl to not be in love with me. While other girls fell at my feet, she's feisty and doesn't listen to a thing I say. She is smart and intelligent and can read and has a personality. Unlike other girls, she'd rather eat a burger than a salad. She's not like other girls.

I will get her to fall in love with me. And when she does, I'll break her heart, just like all the girls before her.

Brynn

"There's no way I'm riding on that death trap." I said, looking at Ryder's black motorcycle.

"Relax, babygirl." Ryder said, throwing me a helmet.

"No way. Do you want me to die?"

He growled. "Do you know how special you are? You're the first girl that I let ride the motorcycle. Millions of girls would kill to be in your position."

"But I--"

"Get on! Now!"

I hesitatingly got on the motorcycle.

"You better hold on tight, babygirl." Ryder smirked. He revved the engine.

"Never- AAAHHH!" I screamed as the motorcycle sped up. I wrapped my arms tightly around Ryder, trying to secure myself. I can't help but notice how well defined his body is.

The ride seemed to last on for hours. The entire time, I clutched onto Ryder's body for dear life. Just when I thought this was never going to end, the motorcycle stopped.

"You can stop clutching me so tightly, babygirl." Ryder said.

I slowly released my hold on Ryder. I hesitatingly got off the motorcycle, and that's when I noticed his house. My jaw dropped. It was a large colonial mansion with a big lawn and the whitest walls. It was humongous, something only the richest people can afford. It looked like something from my wildest dreams.

As I walked into the house, I can't help but notice how long and spacious the hallway is. Every room is large and sparsely decorated. Everything is bland and emotionless, like no one's been living there for years. There's no feeling of homeliness or warmth in this mansion.

Suddenly, something caught my eye. It was a family photo. There were two grown ups, Ryder's parents, a kid version of Ryder, and a young girl next to him. I picked it up to look at it more clearly, but before I can do that, Ryder snatched it out of my hands.

"What are you doing?" He growled.

"I... I... I..." I stuttered.

"Never touch my stuff again." He snarled, putting the photo face down.

I can tell that he was affected by that photo. I wonder what happened. I wonder how it affected him. I wonder if I'll ever find out his secrets. I wonder what is under his dark and cold facade.

~~~~

"Can you focus for one minute?" I asked angrily. I've been trying to teach him math for twenty minutes, but he is too busy not paying attention and looking at his phone.

"No can do, babygirl." He smirked. I restrained the urge to kill him.

I try again. "So, the periodic table has 118 elements--"

"Boring." Ryder yawned.

Ugh! Why is he so frustrating?

"I'm too hot. I'm sweating so much." Ryder smirked. He slowly took off his shirt. I gasped as I saw his drop dead gorgeous body. He was very muscular and had a defined eight pack. I watched as the sweat slowly dripped down his chest onto his V-line that disappeared under a pair of pants that hung low on his waist. Holy moly.

Numerous tattoos ran across his body. I noticed one near his heart. It was a rose with the initials C.D. on it. I wonder what it means.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Ryder smirked.

I blushed, realizing that he noticed I checked him out. I turned my face away, embarrassed.

"Let's... let's get back to Math." I say, trying to regain my composure.

"I can think of something better to do." Ryder said, leaning closer to me. His mesmerizing scent fills my nose, setting every nerve on fire. I looked at his lips. It was pink and full, a pair of perfectly sculpted lips.

I licked my lips, and his orbs flickered to that direction. We leaned closer and closer until our lips are millimeters from touching. If I leaned up just a little bit, our lips would touch.

"Brynn..." He said huskily.

The phone suddenly rang. We both jumped apart like we were shocked. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I touched my lips. Was I about to kiss him?

Ryder picked up his phone. "Hello?" His expression quickly turned sour as he continued to listen. "Yeah, I'll be right there."

He turned to me. "Leave. Now." He growled.

"But I haven't finished tutor--"

"Leave!" He roared.

I ran out of his house as quickly as my legs can take me.

What is wrong with him? One minute, he was about to kiss me, and the next, he told me to leave his house. One step forward, three steps back.

I could tell he is hiding something. I will break down his walls, and figure out what it is.

~~~~

When I got back to my beautiful two-story home that we were somehow able to afford, I can't stop thinking about Ryder. Everything reminded me of him. What is he hiding? Does he like me? Why am I so attracted to him? I hate him.

I ate my dinner slowly. I can't focus on my food when Ryder was distracting me so much. I frown.

"Brynn, you alright?" Garrett asked.

I forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Does this have anything to do with Ryder Daniels?"

I spit out my food. "How did you know?"

"Oh, please. I know everything. Now, what did he do to hurt my darling little sister?"

I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness. "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"If he does anything to hurt you, tell me. I'll make sure he regrets everything he has ever done."

I laughed. "I hate you."

He stuck out his tongue at me. "I hate you too. Now, I have to get to my night shift. Bye."

He kissed me on the forehead and left. I'm left to finish dinner alone. This is what I'm used to everyday. With my mother being an alcoholic and my brother working so much, nobody cares about me anymore. I'm feel so alone.

I go to bed feeling so sad. I think of the happy family we once were. It's been so long since I felt happy.

Suddenly, my window opened and a person jumped into my room. Before I can scream, a hand covers my mouth.

"Relax, Brynn. It's me." It's Ryder Daniels. Even in the darkness, I can see the gold flecks in his emerald green orbs.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

He looked forlorn. "Every time I sleep, I get so many nightmares. I'm reliving them every day."

I sympathize for him. "No way, I get nightmares as well." Ever since my dad died in a car accident, I have been having nightmares about it. It's been so long since I've gotten a good night's sleep.

Maybe he isn't the jerk I thought he was.

Ryder looked vulnerable. "Can I sleep with you tonight? Please?"

He looked so scared, so vulnerable, that I couldn't say no. "Of course." I said, scooching over.

He yawned and wrapped his arms around me. I let him. It had been so long since I had slept with someone next to me. And for the first time in a long, long while, I didn't get any nightmares at all.

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I had a lot of homework, my cat just died, and my friend Julia kept annoying me. I hope you like this chapter, I worked really hard on it. Don't forget to vote, comment, share, like, subscribe, and turn on the notifications!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 62.2K 45
"Not the typical cliche teen fiction" "You're hooked from the get go. Pretty much similar to when you can't stop eating till the last slice of pizza...
26.7K 931 45
[COMPLETED] "Well, well look who decided to show up on the party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's...
8.1K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...