The bad guys: what if mr. Wol...

By BiancaSantana880

In honor of the bad guys movie, they made me inspired to create a new story for them. It's based on the movi... More

Chapter 1
Meet the bad guys
Police chase
Heist gone wrong
Bad guys on tv
The dolphin heist
Bad guys busted?
Trouble with princess
Bad guys going good?
Operation Guinea Pig rescue heist
A good start
The plan
The Gala hiest
The bad guy's break up
Its a trap
The real villain
The Bad guy's downfall
Despite it all
Wolf and Diane
failed rescue mission
Operation rescue princess
Final battle
The end
Princess new dress

Sad goodbyes and falling villains

7K 62 17
By BiancaSantana880

As wolf continues to cry, behind him, a miracle has happened.

Princess was alive, she fluttered her eyes open, she looks up and smiles.

"Puppy" she cooed.

"Yeah it's me pup-" wolf then opened his eyes as he realized something.

"Princess?" He pulls her up to his face to see her smiling and giggling again.

"PRINCESS" he cheered as he hugs her tight again, "you're alive" then the rest of the bad guys joined in for a group hug.

During the hug, wolf looks at snake and they both smiled at each other.

Then they let go and wolf pulls the grabbing hook and aims at somewhere on the ridge of the destroyed mansion.

"Alright guys let's get out of here" wolf says

as the Bad Guys emerged from the edge of the crater, "That's it," the chief said, "There is absolutely no way you're getting away this time!"

"Wait!" Diane said, stepping forward. "Chief!"

"Governor Foxington?" the chief said, spinning around.

"Don't do this!" she told her. "They didn't steal the meteorite; they were bringing it back!"

The police chief snorted. "Ha! How could you know that? Unless, unless you were conspiring with a bunch of known criminals?" She glanced at Diane.

Diane took a deep breath, then removed her glasses.

"Well. . ." she began. "As a matter of fact, it's time I came clean about something. The truth is, I'm really, really-

"really a big fan of redemption arcs," Wolf interrupted.

If Diane had successfully hid her criminal past for this long, Wolf wasn't about to let her out herself.

Why ruin the good thing she had going? "Yeah, Governor, we know, Stunned, Diane turned and looked at Wolf, who had moved over to stand beside her, then looks back at his team as they smiled.

Wolf handed the cat to Diane, then turned toward the police chief and lifted his paws, "We're done running away, Chief, do What you need to do."

The police chief was caught off gward. "What? You're turning yourself in?"

"We might not have stolen the meteorite, but we did steal a lot of other things," Wolf admitted. "It's time we take responsibility and start a clean slate, Take us in, chief?

"Wow," the chief said, stunned, "Really?"

When the police chief didn't move, Wolf sighed and took the hand. cuffs himself.

Wolf slipped his hands into the cuffs and tightened them up" You finally did it. This is your moment, Chief".

"Drink it in."

"Wow-I should...I should give a speech!" the chief said excitedly. I should, shouldn't I"

Wolf frowned. "Uh-

But the chief was already began her speech. "Ahem! When I was six years old, I decided that I wanted to play the piccolo--only to find that my fingers were just too powerful for that fragile little instrument, And that's when I discovered law enforcement-"

While she rambled on, Wolf and Diane exchanged knowing smiles. "I'm proud of you, Wolf" Diane said.

"You know," he told her. "A fox and a wolf are not that different. You've got a good thing going here, Governor"

Diane smiled thoughtfully, watching as the police loaded the Bad Guys into their vehicles.

Tiffany Fluffir had finally arrived on the scene, so it turns out The saga of the Bad Guys has come to a simple and totally satisfying conclusion," she said then, into the camera. "Though I wonder, What happened to the meteorite?" Tiffany's camera panned over, capturing footage of Thomas pushing his way out of the ruble, he looked like he was about to explode when he sees wolf and the other bad guys getting arrested, he charges at wolf.

His clothes were torn up and he was badly bruised from the fall and crushed by the collapsable mansion.

"Can it be?" Tiffany said excitedly, knowing she was possibly breaking the story of the century, Its Thomas chesterfield! He's alive!"

Thomas, realizing he was on camera, suddenly fake smiled and waved.

He walks up to the camera

"Yes'" he called out, The crowd gathered around cheered and roared.

And immediately reporters started bomb boarding him.

Wolf and the other Bad Guys exchanged a look. Was that Annoying rodent seriously going to get away with this?

Tittany cried out as Marmalade's entered the scene, pushing his way through the crowd.

Thomas thrusting the news station' microphone in his face.

"Care to comment?" Tiffany asked

Thomas posed smugly for the cameras. "I was just trying to spend some equality time with my daughter, being grateful that she was finally safe in my arms but then the bad guys came and kidnapped my daughter...again, I tried to give them money so they wouldn't hurt princess but then they threatened to eat princess and professor marmalade then they destroyed my house with a bomb but in the end it's the same old story, bad guys bad, good guys good."

Tiffany nodded. "So true. So wise

The guys, Diane and marmalade watched Thomas's performance, in total disbelief that someone could be so good at lying.

Marmalade spun to the bad guys,

"Furthermore, for the good of the city, I have generously decided to take the meteorite to my mansion once it gets rebuilt for safekeeping, I'm sorry professor"

Marmalade turns around and crosses his arms at him when he heard Thomas calling out to him.

"But your compound isn't a safe place for the meteorite to be"

The Bad Guys were horrified, but the crowd was totally into this idea, They cheered, grateful for Thomas's ofter.

"Is he seriously gonna get away with this" webs growled.

"Thank you," Thomas gushed, Marmalade clapped sarcastically.

All of a sudden, the meteorite turned off, then on, then off again.

"Wait a sec!" the police chief cried. "This isn't the meteorite! It's a lump!"

There was a din of conversation as everyone turned.

"Huh" the bad guys questioned.

That's when Snake began to chuckle. "Hehehehche"

There was a big, fat secret he'd been keeping from everyone.

Back when he saved princess, he past by the meteorite.

"Don't worry we're going to leave Los Angeles, we'll go somewhere, where you're dad won't hurt you or find you, we'll go somewhere nice, how bout Paris, you like Paris, I heard they have frogs" he tells her as princess babbles at him.

Then he backs up, looking at the meteorite, he looks down at princess to see her smiling at him, then he thought of a idea.

So when Thomas had placed the remote down on a table while he went to check on princess, he grabbed it and he'd had the rodents swap it out, knowing his friends would come to try to steal it.

"If that's a lamp, then where is the-"

then he turned the real meteorite's dials from STABLE to UNSTABLE, then all the way to SYSTEM OVERLOAD.

Snake giggled. "Hehehe, the ol' switcheroo."

The meteorite had some exploding to do, Just as Snake snapped his fingers, a giant ball of flames shot up into the sky from way across the city.

Thomas watched shocked that he has been outsmarted by a reptile, when his secret lair exploded then wolf walks up to him, leans on Thomas's shoulders and pats his cheeks and throws his wallet back to him.

"Here You drop this" wolf chuckles as he walks back, Thomas glares then he remembers the video, he had with Diane breaking the bad guys out.

" oh chief before you take the bad guys away there's something you should really know, how the bad guys escaped, you see they had a little help from the, crimson paw and I know who the crimson paw really is" everyone gasped and Diane made a horrid look as Thomas was about to reveal her secret identity,

But instead of showing the video of revealing Diane being the crimson paw, it just shows clips of him revealing to kill princess.

"I never cared about princess,

Do you think I care about what happens to princess, she has been a burden ever since she was born,

do you know what it's like living with her, she's so needed, no not anymore and after I steal all the money I'll take it to my jumbo plane and flee the city, I'll put the blame on you, Just like I did at the gala

and then I'll get rid of princess once and for all, and once she's gone you will never ever see her again,

And after that I pull off the heist, princess is dead,

now since I won't need princess anymore, just hand her back to me so I can Kill her and get it over with"

Thomas made a terrifying and shocking look as he felt embarrassed and humiliated, then he looks at snake to see him smirking.

Then everyone looks at snake.

"Snake what did you do" wolf asked.

"Well while you guys were stealing the meteorite, I went to his security camera room and recorded him talking about how he was going to kill princess for his selfish needs"

He coughs out a small recorder to reveal that he had one with him the entire time.

"Then when I bit him, I quickly took his phone, deleted the video and replaced it with the recordings"

Everyone looked at Thomas as he smiled bashfully, then the cops started to surround him, Thomas backs away hoping trying to free from them but-

Suddenly he bumped into the chief and Diane's Zumpango Diamond ring fell out of his pocket and onto the ground in front of all the reporters and people gathered around.

The police chief lifted it up, inspecting the ring closely.

"Hold on" she said. "This is the Zumpango Diamond! But this was stolen by the" she gasped, staring at Thomas.

"by the Crimson Paw!"

"Me?!" Thomas shrieked. "You think I'm the Crimson Paw? Oh no--no no no--you've got it wrong!"

But the police chief wasn't going to be duped yet again.

She yanked Thomas by his tail and his shirt and picked him up, and tossed him into the back of her own police wagon. She slammed the door shut and drove off happy to have one more bad guy locked up.

Tiffany Fluffit stared as the police chief drove off with Thomas in captivity.

"OMG, in a shocking twist, the notorious bandit known as The Crimson Paw' has been revealed to be none other than Thomas chesterfield who is also just be pled guilty for threatening to kill his own daughter!"

"NO NO NO!" Thomas screamed out the window of the police wagon.

He pointed at Diane, who was watching with an amused expression as Marmalade was.

"I'm not the Crimson Paw she's the Crimson Paw! SHE'S THE PAWWWWW!, NO!!!"

"Whoo!" Shark cheered. "That's my reptile, right there!" Piranha buzzed with happiness.

"C'mon," Snake said modestly. "Somebody had to destroy the meteorite, That thing was dangerous!"

They were ready to get back to the city and ride this story out.

They knew they were going to have to do some
hard time for all the things they'd stolen over the years, but they knew it was the right thing to do, especially since their doing it for princess.

"That was pretty good, Snakey!" Wolf told his pal as they ripped away.

"C'mon." Snake said, looking side-eyed at him. "It was genius. Not only did I foil daddy's plan, But princess is safe and away from that creep

"And I thought we weren't supposed to make things personal," Wolf pointed out.

"It worked, didn't it?" Snake said. "The look on your face when you realized that meteorite was the lamp!" He kissed his fingertips. "Priceless!"

Wolf suddenly had a sly glint in his eve. "Sure, yeah just wonder about one little thing."Oh yeah?" Snake said, tentative. "What's that, Wolf?

Wolf smiled cockily. "Who do you think put that one push pop in the fridge for you to find?"

Snake's eyes widened. "Wait, you. noo0000!"

"I knew you loved princess," Wolf told him with a smile. He popped his sunglasses on as the police car tipped through the streets.

"Were good, baby!" Webs whooped. "We're good" Wolf grinned. The gang was back!

The Bad Guys hopped into the back of the police car, but then Diane realized something.

"Ok guys give back princess"

They all turned around, acting confused.

"What princess"wolf acted but it didn't fool Diane, she crosses her arms at them.

"Oh Don't even try it" she chuckled, then the bad guys frowned as they knew they couldn't hide her.

"Aw sorry princess but it looks like you got to go" wolf pulled the flap of his jacket to reveal that princess was hiding in his pocket, she popped her head out and frowned too.

"Aw" she whined, as wolf hands princess to Diane, she saw How she was reaching out to him, whimpering.

He knew that she wasn't ready to say goodbye yet.

"I'm sorry guys but I have to go put her up for adoption"

"Well governor before we go back to jail, can we say goodbye to princess one last time" Diane was about to hesitate when she sees princess using her cutisum on her.

"pwease" princess cooed.

"Ok fine but make it fast, you don't want the chief waiting "

Diane puts princess down and she approaches the bad guys.

"Well so long princess" wolf says then she turns as she hears Shark crying.

"So long princess!!!" Shark sobbed as he picked princess up and hugs her tight, Shark was having a hard time let princess go as he hugs her what looks like an hour, everyone then tired to make him let go.

"Come on Shark let everyone else have a turn" wolf says then Shark finally lets go, wipes his tears and waves bye to her.

Princess then felt a hand touched her shoulder, she turned around to see that it was piranha.

"Well so long chica" he holds his hand out to him hoping she would shake it but instead she just hugged him.

He was surprised but then returns the hug back.

When they leg go, she turns around to face webs and sees that she saw webs putting a necklace that was made entirely out of her web.

"Here I made this for you, so it could help you remember us by" princess looks at the necklace and smiles at webs.

"Well so long kiddo" webs ruffles the top of her hair, then princess picks her up and hugs her.

Webs was a bit surprised but smiles and returns the hug.

Then just leaves to snake was he looks down at her, trying not to make a big deal out of it.

Then he coughs up her bracelet and puts it on her head then he uses his tail to Pat her head.

"Well we'll see ya around kid" then suddenly she hugged his belly, he looks down and that's what broke him.

He picks her up and he puts his chin on top of her head, taking in by her love.

"I'll miss you too kiddo" he holds on tight to her then he lets her go and she walks to wolf.

The two looked at each other.

"Well I guess this is goodbye princess" he holds his hands out to her then she jumps on his shoulders, he looks at her and smiles to see her hugging really tight on him.

He wraps his hand on her back, it felt good hugging her or her hugging him whatever the case was he loved that unconditional love feeling.

He wanted the moment to last but even the most beautiful sunsets must come to an end.

"I know I'm going to miss you too kiddo" he whispered and he takes her on his hand so she could face him.

"Puppy stay" she cooed as she puts her paw on his chest.

"Puppy can't stay, I have to go back to prison" he tells her then he sees her frown and she tilts her head down.

"Hey don't worry" he lifts her chin up with his one finger, "we'll see each other again soon" then they hugged again but this time, princess wraps her arms around his neck and his wraps his arms around her small body then everyone joined in.

Then after letting go, wolf placed princess down and decided to give her things back.

" I want to give you something, I think this belongs to you" he shows her tiara and puts it on her head, "and this one" he returns her necklace then her earrings, "and these" then finally he returns her ring back, " and this one, don't forget us ok"

Princess was grateful by returning her jewelry back but then she gives him her ring back.

Wolf was speechless as he slowly takes the ring.

"What...you're giving me your ring" she nods her head and he knew why.

"So we could remember you by while we're away" she then gives the rest of her jewelry to the other bad guys.

To shark she gave him her diamond earrings, to Piranha her diamond necklace, to webs she gave her tiara to her and for snake she gave him her bracelet.

He slowly takes it and slips it on his tail.

"Don't worry we'll take very good care of it for you" snake says as he was touched by the kind gesture, he startled to cry as he realized he was going to miss princess the most.

"Snake are you crying" wolf asked.

"What? NO!!, i just-I got something in my eye" snake lied as he tries to wipe his tears away but everyone saw how soft he was becoming.

"You take care of yourself now ok princess, you be a good girl"

Princess smiled then Diane picked her up.

"Ok princess come on we got to go now", as she was holding princess, princess looks back to see the bad guys smiling at her.

"Don't worry you'll come visit them" Marmalade says as he follows them.

Princess waves at the bad guys and they waved back to her as they got in the police car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 106 10
A year after the events of the movie, the Bad Guys went back home to start a new life, but they felt so different when everyone in the city treated t...
11.5K 408 40
The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handling life-changing decisions. (slice-of-l...
1.3K 34 7
when the bad guys and diane take a vacation at san fransico for a little get together wolf tells princess a story about two old members of their gang...
190 0 7
After a romantic and fun wedding. Lobo and Diane take an adventurous honeymoon traveling to 6 countries around the globe, where they will begin to cr...