๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž โœ”๏ธ

By Lia2NE1

A Paradise mansion spin off, following the lives of some the islanders after being in the mansion. For bette... More

Paradise Too - SEASON 1
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 9
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 10 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 9 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 10 S2 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8 S3

โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8 S2

3.1K 148 462
By Lia2NE1

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs!!
ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇꜰꜰᴏʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴀᴅs
ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs!

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ✨!

Céline:"Where are my manners I should introduce myself."

Taehyung:"À quoi tu joues la?"

The woman continued to smirk at Taesan as she took her hand once again for a hand shake.

Céline:"I'm Céline. Tae's first fiancé."

Taesan's hand froze and she stared at Céline. An anxious knot formed in Taesan's stomach as her eyes began to sting. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and as much as she felt like crying, she didn't want to give Céline the satisfaction. Rubbing his brows in frustration, Tae let out a sigh and glanced at Céline as she looked up at him and smiled.

Céline:"I hope you don't mind us working together. Me and Tae just have so many memories together...it really just felt like old times. Tae is a very private man and I can understand if it bothered you that he didn't say anything. But with Tae, when he—"

Taesan:"I know my husband."

Bluntly cutting her off, Taesan pulled her hand away from Céline's grasp; causing the other woman to chuckle softly and glance down at Taesan's ring.

Céline:"I'm sure you do. Isn't that the ring you gave to me Tae?.........My ring looks beautiful on you Taesan."

As Céline smiled, Taesan's lips slightly parted in shock as her eyes glossed over. All she wanted in this moment was for the ground to swallow her whole.

Taehyung:"Me and my wife have other guests to meet. Céline, you enjoy the party."

Céline:"Pleasure to see you both."

Tae gave Céline a stern look before wrapping his arm around Taesan's waist and pulled her away. Céline grabbed her champagne glass and chuckled to herself as she took a sip and watched the pair disappear into the crowed.

As Taesan and Tae walk, Taesan looks down and scoffs.

Taesan:"You're working with your fucking ex fiancé?"

Taehyung:"Now's not the time or place to talk about this."

As she furrowed her brows, Taesan stopped in place and looked up at her husband in disbelief, not caring if they were in a public place.

Taesan:"You can act like everything is fine for everyone here, but I'm not some fucking robot."

Taesan shoved Tae's arms away from her waist and proceeded to walk away, but Tae quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back to his side.

Taehyung:"Will you stop—"

"Taesan and Tae!"

The couple almost immediately put on fake smiles as they turned to an approaching guest. With Tae's arm once again around her waist, Taesan looked down with her smile falling as she listened to Tae talk to the guest who kept gushing over how "perfect" the couple was.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The ride home was awkward to say the least, neither Tae or Taesan said a word to each other....that was until they both reached their home and stepped inside.

Taesan:"Take your fucking fiancé with you to the Met Gala I'm not going."

Rolling his eyes, Tae sighs as Taesan storms up the stairs, making him follow after her, into their bedroom.

Taehyung:"Will you grow up. Céline wasn't my fiancé Taesan."

Taesan:"Oh please, you were clearly close enough for her to think she was getting married to you."

Taehyung:"You want me to apologise for having a life before you?"

Rolling her eyes, Taesan turns to their dresser as she removes her Jewellery.

Taesan:"That's not the point."

Taehyung:"What is the point?"

Taesan:"You're fucking working with her! You've been around her everyday and you didn't say a word to me!!"

Taehyung:"It's my job! I can't control her being picked as the model for a campaign! Yes we were together and yes there were plans of us getting married, but I never officially proposed to her. I didn't tell you because it wasn't important, I do know how to separate my personal life from my work and keep things professional."

With the shake of her head, Taesan could only tear up at the thought of encountering Céline.

Taesan:"I looked like a fucking idiot in front of her. Do you understand how embarrassing that was? And you don't even care because it's all about image for you and your family!"

Taehyung:"Stop bringing my family into everything!"

A sudden knock on the door startled the couple as they both fell silent.

Taehyung:"Come in."

As the door slowly opened, Taesan turned away with teary eyes, with Tae sighed with his hands on his hips as he turned away from her. Maria stood at the door, awkwardly staring at the couple after after overhearing them argue.

Maria:"Um, the stylists are here, to help you prepare."

Taehgung:"Uh thank you Maria. You can send them up."

Tae nodded and awkwardly smiled, as Maria nodded and left the couple to themselves as she headed downstairs.

No further words were said between the couple as a group of stylists and makeup artists entered the room. Despite the tension between the two, they both knew they had an event to attend. But for Taesan she knew that meant more lies to uphold in front of the world.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ~ ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ

Since their massive argument, both Ashlyn and Jungkook remained completely distant from one another. Despite Jungkook's older brother trying to calm the couple down, it had been hours since they said a word to each other.

It was now getting later in the night, and sat upstairs in their bedroom, Ashlyn was tearfully trying to get Mya to stop crying and fall asleep.

Ashlyn:"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay shhh, come on."

Even despite cradling her, Mya continued to cry, making tears run down Ashlyn cheeks in distress. In reality she couldn't stop thinking about every hurtful word that Jungkook had said to her.

With that, the bedroom door slowly opened as Jungkook came into the room. Ashlyn instantly turned away, trying to hide her tears from Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Let me take her."

Ashlyn:"I can manage."

Jungkook sighed as he watched Ashlyn try to soothe Mya, but she kept crying.

Jungkook:"Ash just give her to me."

Ashlyn:"No I said I can manage!"

Turning away from him, Ashlyn cried as she carried Mya against her chest, making Jungkook frown.

Jungkook:"She's crying just let me take her."

Ashlyn looked down and shook her head in tears. Jungkook softly let out a sigh as he approached her.

Jungkook:"Babe...."

Ashlyn reluctantly handed Mya into Jungkook's arms as he soothed her. Ashlyn watched as Mya finally stopped crying as was beginning to drift to sleep.

With tears still running down her cheeks, Ashlyn walked out the bedroom; making Jungkook turn to her, before gently putting Mya down in her bassinet.

Jungkook:"I'll be back princess."

As Mya looked up at him with her doe eyes, Jungkook softly kissed her cheeks, before heading out the room.

Jungkook:"Ash.."

Ashlyn:"Leave me alone."

Taking her by the arm, Jungkook stopped Ashlyn before she could make it downstairs. The moment he turned her to him, a tremendous amount of guilt hit him when he saw her cry.

Jungkook:"Look I just wanna talk—"

Ashlyn:"I don't want to talk to you! I don't ever want to talk to you after what you said."

Letting out a sob, Ashlyn looked down as Jungkook sighed and pulled her closer.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry for what I said Ash. I was out of line and I know that. I was pissed off and I know that's not an excuse. I should've never said all that shit to you."

Ashlyn:"But you did say it....I can't tell you how happy I was to know that we were having a baby together, to know that one day we'll spend the rest of our lives together. So for you to say that you never want to marry me, and that I was lucky we had Mya or you wouldn't be with me, made me feel like I was nothing to you!....And that was the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said or ever done to me. And it hurts even more...knowing that it came from someone..I thought would never want to hurt me."

Jungkook looked down, not being able to bare the look on Ashlyn's face as she cried.

Ashlyn:"I'm glad to know...that...Cindy "being there for you" is worth more...then our relationship."

Wiping her tears, Ashlyn pulled away from him and walked past, leaving Jungkook to stand in the hallway alone, contemplating his actions as he looked down.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ɢᴀʟᴀ - ᴘᴀʀɪs

The Met Gala. A highly anticipated event that so many tuned in for. This years Met Gala theme was 'Blackout' a sort of night theme, dark colours, in a way channelling an inner villain look.

The venue was hosted in a large spacious area, with an enormous and elegant staircase, laced with a beautiful Ivory carpet that trailed down. In front of countless photographers and guest were green bushes trailing up the side of the stairs.

Many celebrities were adding to showcase their stunning gowns for the event.

ᴍᴇᴛ ɢᴀʟᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋs
ʙᴇsᴛ & ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴅʀᴇss?
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ;)

Sat together within their luxurious limousine; An awkward tension fills the air between Taesan and Tae. The pair not glancing much at one another, as they make their way to the Met Gala.

Finally caving in from the tension, Tae scoffs and glances at his wife for a moment; seeing her sat with a straight face.

Taehyung:"Could you at least try and look happy for this event."

With the shake of her head, Taesan crosses her arms as she scoffs. Meanwhile, Tae sits with his legs spread as he fixes his suit.

Taesan:"Why? So we can pretend that everything is okay? Maybe there's more of your ex's I can run into."

Tae sighs and rolls his eyes, while glancing at her.

Taehyung:"Taesan, there's nothing between me and Céline anymore—"

Taesan:"So I'm just supposed to grin and bare some woman tell me all the memories her and my husband shared?!"

Tae lets out an exaggerated sigh.

Taehyung:"It's in the past! She's in the past!"

Taesan:"Clearly she's not!! I hate how you expect me to just act like nothings wrong! You let her fucking embarrass me because you couldn't be honest with me!! And you give me a fucking ring that she wore!!"

Taehyung:"You're the last one that should be talking about honesty! That ring wasn't hers, neither did she wear it, it was my grandmothers that's it! I told you, there's nothing between me and her anymore. It's strictly work! For once in your life be mature enough to fucking understand how life works!"

Taesan scoffs in disbelief as she turns to Tae; leaning closer to him as she yells.

Taesan:"I didn't grow up in a family that hides behind lies just so the world can think they're perfect!! Thats how your life works not mine!!"

Tae sits back and shuts his eyes as he licks his lips, with the shake of his head. Desperate not to let her tears run down her cheek and ruin her makeup; Taesan bites her lip and looks away. She glances down at her beautiful wedding ring, while her eyes blur with tears.

Taesan:"If this marriage is gonna be nothing but arguments and lies....then what's the point? You clearly don't love me anymore."

Tae looked down at his lap as he shook his head.

Taehyung:"I'm not the one who started the fucking lies Taesan. If you want to act like a child right now then go ahead."

Tae sighs.

Taesan:"Maybe you should've just married Céline. Save yourself the misery of marrying me."

Without a word, Tae turns his gaze to Taesan; the pair glaring at each other as they both stay silent. The sudden cheers and screams, pull both their attention away, once realising they had finally arrived.

And as the limousine comes to a stop, Tae lets out a sigh and straightens himself out, while Taesan glances down with a sad look on her face.

Taehyung:"Let's go."

Those are the only words Tae said, before putting on a smile as their chauffeur, Jean-Claude opens the door; allowing the couple to step out.

Tae is first to step out, wearing an expensive all black custom made suit with a harness attached around his waist and shoulder; and his hair neatly falling above his eyes. He extends his hand for Taesan to grab as he helps her out the car. She wears a stunning one sleeveless black dress, with an extended tail that stuns the crowed with her beauty. On her shoulders were exaggerated shoulder pads and long sleeved gloves, while her hair falls down her back in a beautiful straight hair do.

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇsᴀɴ ᴋɪᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴠᴇʀsᴀᴄᴇ

"Taesan! Tae! Over here! Over here!!"

As photographers continuously call out their names, Tae wraps his arm around Taesan's waist and smiles as they stand and pose. With a forced smile on her face, Taesan places her hand on Tae's chest and leans in closer to him for the pictures.

With their argument being only seconds before stepping onto the red carpet, the awkward vibe between the couple, only makes it more essential for their facade of happiness.

"Over here!! Taesan Tae look here!"

The couple continues to force their smiles as they look around to different photographers. As the crowd cheer their names, Tae glances down at Taesan; making her glance up at him. A wide smile spreads across Tae's face and he leans in and kisses her. Knowing that it would enforce the notion that everything was okay, Taesan places her hand on his cheek and kisses back; while the photographers get their pictures, before the pair pull away, and almost immediately look away from each other.

Hand in hand, Tae and Taesan make their way up the gala stairs, before being approached by an interviewer.

Vicky vale:"Taesan and Tae, I must stop you guys. You both look absolutely stunning today!"

Taehyung:"Thank you so much. Obviously the real beauty here is my stunning wife."

With his arm places around Taesan's waist, Tae smiles down at her, while she lets out a forced chuckle and glances back at him. But through their eyes; the pair can tell, the argument was still lingering in both their minds.

Vicky vale:"I must say, you two look so happy together, and I know everyone was dying at the pictures of the 2tae wedding! Taesan how does it feel to now be Mrs Kim?"

Taesan:"Feels great."

With only a short reply, Taesan awkwardly looks down at the ground, her forced smile slowly slipping away, making Tae divert the attention back to him.

Taehyung:"We couldn't be happier, and we're just enjoying our time being married and living in the wonderful privacy of our home."

Taesan feels Tae discreetly tap her waist, causing her to look back up and smile along with him for the cameras.

Vicky vale:"We're all so happy to see you guys so happy. Well once again, you both look absolutely gorgeous! You two have a wonderful night."

Taehyung:"Thank you."

The couple both politely smile; locked in each other's embrace as they move their way inside the venue.

However, the moment the doors close behind them, Tae lets go of Taesan as she glances at him.

Taesan:"Maybe you should take up acting."

Tae scoffs and pokes his tongue into his cheek, as Taesan mumbles to him, before he stuffs his hands in his pocket and walks away. Much rather engaging in conversations with other celebrities, than bickering with his wife all night. Taesan watches him walk away, and shakes her head as she too, heads over to talk to other guests.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The rest of the night had pretty much gone the same. Hours had passed and neither Taesan or Tae had said a word to each other or even stood with one another. Instead they had both been engaging in separate conversations and doing what they could to avoid each other.

Demi:"Taesan? Are you and Tae not leaving together?"

Taesan slightly frowns in confusion when Demi Lovato steps towards her, sipping on her champagne in the process.

Taesan:"What?"

Demi:"Yeah I saw him leave, like 5 minutes ago."

Frowning slightly, Taesan glances around the room, to see Tae had in fact, left the party.

Demi:"Girl honestly, I know all about relationship drama. I know what it's like to fight with my partner. Don't feel any shame that he left you. Girl empowerment anyways."

Taesan glances Demi up and down momentarily, before answering back.

Taesan:"No, me and him are fine. He actually needed to leave early, to handle work related issues. If you'll excuse me."

Taesan gives her a fake smile before making her way past her. As she makes her way outside, she looks around to see no sign of Tae. Nothing but chauffeurs and a few celebrities.

Jean-Claude:"Madame Kim."

Taesan turns her head to see Jean-Claude approaching her.

Jean-Claude:"Monsieur Kim told me to make sure you got home safely, are you ready to leave?"

Taesan looks around once more and frowns.

Taesan:"Where did he go?"

Jean-Claude:"Monsieur Kim decided to stay the night at his private Villa house."

Taesan glances at the ground in disbelief as she awkwardly clears her throat.

Taesan:"Wow, okay. Um yeah, I'm ready to leave now Jean-Claude."

Jean-Claude nods his head and leads Taesan back the limousine; shutting the door behind her once she had gotten in.

As the limo begins to drive away from the venue, Taesan sits all alone, glancing down at her wedding ring, and no more facade as her tears fall down her cheeks.

Taesan:"Actually Jean-Claude..."

Looking towards the partition, Taesan made eye contact with Jean-Claude as he glanced at her through the rearview mirror.

Taesan:"Can you take me somewhere else please."

Jean-Claude:"Where to Madame?"

Taesan:"......To my mother-in-law's."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Oooo Tae's in trouble 👀

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Who do you vote as best & worst dressed for the Met Gala?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 515 29
Everyone knew that Felix was Gay so it wasn't a surprise when he took a liking on one of the schools heartthrobs, Hyunjin. He told everyone he was "s...
3.9M 164K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
22.7K 1.3K 130
"Life is short, art is long." For random graphics, edits, a few tutorials and contest entries. Some old covers are outdated and I think newer ones lo...
157K 3.9K 55
สŽlษษ”olแด‰ษฅd {๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›} ๐๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ โ„ด๐’ป ๐•“๐•–๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ #1 in sunhi out of 73 #249 in ambw out of 1,000+