ᴍᴇɴʜᴇʀᴀ // ᴍᴀᴛꜱᴜɴᴏ ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ

Von seraphicrxse

[SLOW UPDATES] A story in which Chifuyu meets a mentally ill girl. [WARNING(s): violence, strong/mostly mild... Mehr

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
HIATUS
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
UPDATE
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
Character Profile
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
UPDATE
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

834 26 2
Von seraphicrxse

SHE HEARD THE DOOR clicked open, revealing you coming out.

"[Name]!"

You jumped at your aunt's sudden shout. "Uh, what is it?" She noticed how you were fiddling with your sleeve. Mr. Froppé wasn't with you too. In your room, she presumed. "Cutting yourself again?" The anger in her expression subsided as she stared at you in dismay.

You didn't look surprised as you replied normally. "What about you? Still working yourself to the bone for some minimum-wage job?"

"Don't answer my question with another question, [Name]." She sighed, knowing that no words can stop you. "In any case, the medkit's up in the cupboard. I'll get it for you." She then stepped to the cupboard up top.

"...Mm. Thanks."

After she helped you clean up your wounds, you picked up Mr. Froppé and headed out again. But not before hearing your aunt calling for you. "You've been going out a lot lately. Found new places to take a walk?" She asked, gathering a mountain of papers in her hands.

"You could say that." You nodded. "Anyway, I'll be back soon. You can eat without me."

───────────────

"Chifuyu-san, don't you think Takemichi-san is overreacting?"

"What do you mean?" The said male turned to you quizzically. "Isn't he just a cry baby?" He laughed, but you only hummed in wonder. Chifuyu told you stories how Takemichi was always crying, even at the smallest things. But despite that, he's still very strong-willed guy.

No, I'm definitely right on this. You recalled how Takemichi starting crying when you and him made eye contact. Either he's actually just a cry baby, or that you were too ugly.

Well, the second reason might just be you being dramatic, but it's a possibility. You were always told how ugly you were. Speaking of that, why does it concern others when you're unattractive or unappealing?

Being bullied for that is kind of lame. You pursed your lips out, puffing air through your nostrils in annoyance. Chifuyu noticed you and asked what was wrong. You said nothing, waiting for the meeting to start already.

Once it did, you sat there silent this time. Playing with Mr. Froppé through it all. Psh, like you need anyone...

It really is no fun playing alone. Your aunt was always at work, and only you and Mr. Froppé at home on most days. You wish she'd just quit and stop making money at a trash place. I mean... she's a lawyer. You can't help but shake your head when you remember her telling you about getting "experience" because she used to do office jobs like that once and sort of misses it.

What's so good about office jobs...? I mean, workers just mindlessly taps on their keyboard with heavy eye bags while their boss lectures them every week for their poor performances. According to your aunt, she used to dream of becoming a typewriter, so spending her days typing on a computer wasn't too bad.

But come on now, even if she misses it, why does she have to get a second job?

She's already busy, and spends less time with you now. Maybe you'll try the puppy eyes technique on her to get her to quit the job.

───────────────

Your feet brought you up the stairs. You were hoping to meet Chifuyu to ask if he wanted to take a walk around. You also brought some oranges because... why not. With one arm holding Mr. Froppé to your stomach, your other hand was holding the plastic with fresh oranges.

You hadn't told him you were going to visit, which was going to be a problem later on. Maybe you were just hoping to wait outside until he comes.

Then you heard footsteps coming from above.

"...-even manage that? Mikey's gonna kill us all anyway. Plus, [Last Name]-chan only died because of me."

"Good point. But I'd still like to prevent that future too. I mean, she's impo―"

The sounds of something thick dropping caught them off-guard and they quickly looked down the stairs to find you and some oranges scattered and rolling down the stairs.

"[Last Name]-san/-chan!?" They both screamed in unison. "Shit! You think she heard us!?" Takemichi whispered to Chifuyu, who didn't respond but only focus on your blank stare burning the stairs in front.

You didn't even flinch.

They saw one of your foot backing down one stair, then the other, before completing spinning your body around and taking off.

"W-Wait! [Last Name]-"

You slipped on one of the fallen oranges, but quickly picked yourself up and ran off, leaving the oranges on the ground. The two stood there, at a loss on what to do now.

Picking up the oranges, Takemichi started speaking. "We have to tell her now, don't we?" Chifuyu, from not too far away agreed. "Can't believe she heard us though. But I guess that's to be expected since we're in public."

"Yeah..." Takemichi sighed.

And they did. A few hours later, they found you sitting on a swing at a park. There wasn't anyone around at this hour too, so that was great.

You stared up at them, Mr. Froppé sitting on your lap while your legs stopped swinging. "...Well." You awkwardly started speaking. "I heard something about the future, Mikey-san killing you, and my death."

Takemichi rubbed his nape, nodding. "...Yeah. So..."

You kept quiet for a sec. "I'm taking a guess that this is some sort of... time travelling... um... stereotype thing." Your hands moved away from the chains at the sides and down to hug your bunny friend. "I'm... doing to die?" You slowly rose up to your feet, looking them both in the eyes.

Chifuyu pressed his lips in a thin line. "...Yeah." He quietly spoke. "Takemichi said that, in the first timeline you were in, Kisaki had killed you."

Kisaki? You were unfamiliar with that name, so they promptly explained that he was the one behind the fight during Christmas and apparently the villain in this. You nodded, now having a better understanding of this situation. "And in the second timeline, well..." Chifuyu stopped mid-way, and Takemichi took over. "You, uh... committed suicide."

"Well," You slowly parted your lips. "I expected that." They did wonder how your reaction was going to be, but if your reaction was this calm, then you must already be having some thoughts about death.

"Since I committed suicide in that timeline, I guess you already know why, huh?" You tilted your head sideways before nodding and staring at them straight. "So Auntie's going to die..."

"Huh?" Takemichi frowned. "No, no, it's... well..." He faced Chifuyu, silently asking for help. "So this is the situation." Chifuyu then explained to you what Takemichi told him up until now. Every future he had witnessed.

In this timeline, from what Mikey had told Takemichi, you were there when Mikey killed Chifuyu. So Mikey-san's the true villain? That's ironic. "I see." You hummed, and they saw a slight change in your expression. "To be honest, I'm a little glad."

They blinked. "What?"

"I died for someone else, and not my aunt." You put your index up for emphasis. "Chifuyu-san must've been a really important person in my future self's life." You turned your head to Chifuyu, your eyes relaxing a little. "If we're still together even after 12 years, that means you won't abandon me. And for that, I'm glad."

The two looked speechless at your words. After you were met with a couple seconds of silence, you bit your lip. "Um... Sorry. Should I have not said that? I guess it was kind of weird." A lot of members of Toman died after all. But they only shook their heads.

"I don't think so, [Last Name]-chan." Chifuyu grinned at you. "I really enjoy your company, so I'm not gonna abandon you." Then he slightly elbowed Takemichi, using his irises to signify at you. "O-Oh! Uh..." Takemichi awkwardly said. "Yeah, I'm not gonna abandon you too." He gained confidence as he continued. "We don't really know each other, but I'll do my best to prevent your death too."

A corner of your lips twitched a little, before curling them both up into a tiny smile. "...I hope you do."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.1K 355 17
"𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚- 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮/𝙣, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 '𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧'." ⤅in which chifuyu matsuno falls for a girl from a class ahead of him...
34.5K 2.1K 20
❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ❞ ♡; In which Keisuke baji, A reckless teenager wit...
8.2K 738 8
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗞𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷 | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. 𝘾�...
156K 4.9K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...