๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐œ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong un... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ (๐ข๐ข)
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„

10.3K 323 77
By erwenc_

Chapter 41

Deep End ~ William Black

Early in the morning, Yves had already showered, eaten breakfast and had two online meetings before I officially woke up at seven am. Well, at least that's what he told me happened.

I had woken up to a lovely large breakfast meal made by my man. He had already prepared a nice hot bath, and he had picked my outfit, which consisted of black tights and a vest then some matching sneakers, something comfortable since we were going for a check-up. Dr. McCain had flown all the way to the island specifically for me.

After basically feeding me the breakfast and talking to the baby, I took my bath then got dressed. I tied my hair into a secure bun then applied a nude lip gloss and some mascara on my thick lashes.

After my routine, I went downstairs to where Yves was. He was casually settled on the couch, reading a book attentively.

His steely grey eyes looked up at me, and his pink lips pulled into probably the most beautiful smile in the world. He beckoned me, and I skipped over to where he was. I sat in his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck while staring up at him.

"You look so beautiful this morning, this pregnancy really suits you." He ran his large hand over my baby bump.

"Thank you Yves." I whispered, giggling when he kissed my nose gently.

"Are you ready to know the gender?" Yves said in a deep, low tone.

"Yes, it'll be a girl." I tilted my head.

"Don't be so sure. I have an adamant feeling that it's going to be a boy. I can sense it," he stroked my hair.

"Okay then. We'll find out soon," I wiggled my brows, and he gave me a lingering kiss on the mouth before I finally got off his lap.

We held hands as we went to his silver, luxurious car. He helped me into the Jeep, then placed my bag in the back seat. I clasped my hands over my belly.

I rubbed it slowly, smiling to myself as I realized that the baby was probably sleeping again. They liked sleeping from morning to mid-day, then from late afternoon to maybe seven pm.

"Are you feeling anything, baby? Are you comfortable?" Yves turned to me after he turned the ignition and opened the sunroof.

"Yes, thank you. The baby is asleep," he chuckled before leaning to kiss the surface of my belly.

After a 10-minute drive, we arrived at the private hospital. It was one of the most expensive ones back in the city, and it had established another infrastructure on the island. I slipped my dark glasses and cap on before letting Yves help me out like the gentleman he was.

When we walked in, no one was present, except a few nurses that were getting on with patients. We went straight to Dr. McCain's office.

"Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson, welcome. It's lovely to see you," we walked into the huge white and modern office. It had lots of modern and up-to-date machinery, and I marveled at how cosy and luxurious the office was.

It was really nice.

"Good morning Dr. McCain," Yves greeted firmly as we sat on the plush white couch. I removed my glasses and cap.

"You must be both excited, how have you been holding up Isla?" He had a clipboard and a pen in his hands.

"I've been okay. Just feeling a lot hungrier and sleepier. A few backpains here and there but I'm fine." The doctor nodded attentively.

"Okay, normal so far. So I'm going to need you to lie over here," he gestured at the padded bed next to some complex ultrasound machinery.

I did as he told me, and Yves did the honours of lifting my vest and rubbing some gel over my stomach. Dr. McCain assembled a few things, before he placed the cold metal of the machine on the surface.

Our gazes were focused on the black and white ultrasound on the screen, my eyes tearing up as I saw the baby's figure.

"There's your healthy baby, developing into a new stage of maturity. Thirty weeks old, and I see you've been eating in moderation, amazing." Yves' grip tightened around my hand as he gazed at the baby too, his eyes slightly glassy.

He seemed to be having a private little moment, fascinated by how much our child had developed.

"So adorable, I love it." I wiped my cheek with a sniffle as Dr. McCain moved the machine to another part of my stomach.

"The heartbeat is very stable, let me turn up the volume," he tapped a few things on the machine and soon, the room was filled with the sound of our baby's heartbeat.

The soft pit pat made my eyes well up with tears.

I was amazed at the fact that I had a whole living human inside of me, and it had a heartbeat. I smiled widely at Yves, who was equally happy. He kissed my forehead then held my tiny hand with both of his large ones.

"Are you ready to know the gender of your baby?" He asked calmly and ever so softly, in response to the tender atmosphere.

"Yves," I whispered, drawing his attention from the screen. He had been so absorbed in memorising the black and white image, that he hadn't said a single word. His stormy eyes met my golden hazel ones, and they glimmered with elation and intrigue.

"Yes, baby?" He responded, and I smiled even wider.

"He's about to reveal the gender. Are you ready?" He paused for a small while before nodding. Yves seemed quite nervous, and I found it really cute. His hand was quivering but I clasped it tighter.

"Okay. So you're both expecting a healthy baby boy," the words echoed as my heart stopped for a millisecond. I was having a boy.

I was actually having a baby boy.

As I thought about it, I realized that I had fantasized about having a girl so much that I hadn't left room for the possibility that it could have been a boy.

As realisation hit me, I smiled at Yves, who looked overly enthused and I internally thanked The Heavens for preserving all of us, especially the baby.

I had lost the bet, but it was okay. I didn't mind, I was excited to have the baby. Yves wrapped his arms around me, and I giggled when he mentioned that he had won. He had told me how much he wanted a son, to carry his legacy and make him proud.

Also, he had mentioned that if it happened to be a girl, she'd also carry his legacy because women were equally strong and capable. Yves was so considerate, it made me proud to be carrying his son.

"I must say, he is going to be as enormous as his father in the future." We all laughed at his statement, and I had never seen Yves look so happy and fulfilled. He looked to be over the moon, high on Cloud Nine as he kissed my stomach gently after wiping the gel.

Dr. McCain had printed so many ultrasounds for us, and he gave me more supplements and another revised list of less strenuous exercises that I could do to detox and keep the baby and I healthy. He asked me to take it easy and allow my body to rest so that the baby could use the energy.

He had also mentioned that I was able to continue eating, but in moderation for an uncomplicated and smooth birthing. I didn't want to get too big either, I had been exercising a lot to lose weight and thankfully, I had shed a lot of pounds. The doctor mentioned how impressive my fitness was when I recorded a resting pulse rate of 55. I was a fit and healthy mommy.

"Yves Junior," Yves teased me and I gave him a glare. We were now in his car and we were on our way back home. We spent most of our time in the house whenever we were at the island, and if anything, I preferred it that way.

"I'll slap you right now, don't try it." I warned him while buckling my seat belt.

"Go ahead," he tilted his head, and I shook mine in amusement. "I thought as much."

"Your face is made of stone, you wouldn't feel it anyway," I smirked as he flinched.

"Quite a handful, don't you think so, Isla?" He smirked back, and I only made a pouty face.

"What do you want to have for lunch? We could stop by our favorite restaurant and get it," Yves stroked my cheek.

"Really? Well in that case, I was thinking of a nice bacon cheeseburger, some chips on the side. What's that lettuce salad you're always eating that I love?" I patted his muscular arm.

"You mean the one with the vinaigrette-"

"Yes, that one. It's nice and sweet, also, I'm really craving the 100% Apple Juice." I grinned widely up at him.

"Wait, that's all?" He looked shocked.

"Yeah. I don't eat too much anymore, although I never stop with the chocolate chip cookies. We need a refill for those actually," I giggled.

"Oh yes, the cookies." He laughed as he reversed, then drove out of the hospital premises.

We conversed enthusiastically about our son, planning the theme colors of his room, his clothes, and his future upbringing.

Yves got our food from the restaurant while I fell asleep in the car. It's all I ever did nowadays. Sleep, sleep and sleep. I hadn't even realized that we were back home until I felt Yves kiss my forehead.

My eyes fluttered open, and I met his warm grey eyes staring down at me with so much admiration. My stomach felt fuzzy upon his gaze, and I couldn't help but kiss him so suddenly. Being Yves, he kissed me back with more passion.

"You're tired, let's get you to bed." His deep voice vibrated in my gut and I bit my lip lightly. It was probably the sexiest voice I'd ever heard.

He carried me into the house and after helping me by removing my shoes, I lay on the plush, comfortable bed and Yves set the heat and extremely low vibration to my liking, with pillows all around me. He pulled the thick fleece over me, and I drifted off to sleep right after.

~

I woke up to a darkness after a long day's rest. I tilted my head to check the clock and I gasped quietly when I read the time as eleven pm. Yves was already sound asleep beside me, his arm behind his head and the other on his torso.

He looked so serious whenever he was asleep, so aristocratic and beautiful too, I sometimes wondered if he was real.

He was too handsome to be true.

My stomach grumbled slightly, and I sighed as my craving for cheesy spring rolls sprung to life. The thought of the warm, thick cheesy pastry oozing and melting in my mouth, with juicy chunks of perfectly seared chicken breast sounded so appealing to me.

I whispered Yves name ever so lightly, and it didn't take time for him to hum in response. He was very sensitive to his surroundings, especially me. He could literally hear me sigh from upstairs whenever he was downstairs.

"I'm hungry," I whispered innocently, and he shifted slightly to face me with his sleepy eyes.

"Where are you getting with this?" He exhaled slowly, as if knowing exactly what was coming.

"Cheese spring rolls. Fresh from the store," I blinked innocently as he stared at me for a while, probably wondering how long he'd have to keep buying food in the middle of the night.

"Lord have mercy. Are you sure about that?" He raised a brow and I nodded, giving him the doe eyes he couldn't resist.

"Fine. Give me some minutes," he sighed before getting out of bed, and pulling his shirt on and slide shoes. He already had some socks on; it was our little tradition to sleep with our socks on. I squealed a thank you to him, and he just chuckled.

"Yves," he turned at my hushed whisper, "I love you." I smiled innocently.

"I love you more," he leaned over the bed to give me a kiss before taking his car keys and leaving the room.

I sighed happily then went into the bathroom for a shower. The steam rose from the foamy, clear aqua-scented water. I took almost an hour relaxing and forgetting about life for a minute, laughing whenever the baby kicked, punched or tumbled.

I finally got out then dried my body off. I pulled the plug then walked to the closet to pick my sleepwear. I wore some simple and comfy cotton panties then chose some long, cotton pyjama pants and the matching top. I re-tied my hair into a bun then applied some lip balm to my lips. I had been contemplating on getting my hair trimmed for a while now.

By the time I got out, my spring roll package was already on the bed, and I squealed happily before jumping onto the bed and getting the spring rolls out. There were some chopsticks to eat with, and I didn't waste time in stuffing one of them into my mouth.

I moaned to myself, enjoying the fusion of flavors; from the hot cheese, to the mildly spicy chicken, to the soft, delicious pastry itself.

Yves had gotten me the double order, as though knowing that I was having an unbearable craving for the spring rolls.

They were amazing. I had to pay the chef a visit someday.

After finishing my meal, I realised that Yves was probably having another zoom meeting so late at night. He did it a lot, and I didn't like it. I really wanted his undivided attention, especially at night. I needed a cuddle, it was lonely and boring without him in the bed.

I went downstairs, and I could hear him speaking firmly about architecture and what they were aiming for. I walked into his office and over to him, then settled myself in his laps.

He wrapped his arm around my waist then kissed my shoulder while I nuzzled my face in his neck. Damn, he smelt so good. So heavenly.

"I want a cuddle, I want you next to me while I fall asleep." I whispered after he had muted himself. Yes, I was so petty. Sue me.

"I understand. This was just a short meeting. I'll be back up in five, okay?" I shook my head innocently at his offer, and I knew I was being childish, but I didn't care.

"I don't want to be alone, and I can't stay here. It's cold," I rubbed my goosebumpy arms.

"Baby, it's just five minutes, then you can have me all to yourself." He tried to convince me as I got out of his laps and crossed my arms.

The moment his eyes averted from me to the screen, my emotional breakdown started. I sniffled lightly, wiping my falling tears as my body shook with each cry. I was overly emotional nowadays, as mentioned earlier. Overdramatic too.

My heart warmed up when I felt his arms wrap around me, and his face nuzzled in my hair.

"Okay baby, don't cry. Let's talk about this. I have a deal to close in like thirty seconds, and I promise to be back. Hmm?" He wiped my cheek with his thumb, but I pushed him away.

"No. You can sleep in here, I don't care." I mumbled before going back up by myself.

I got into the bed and sniffled to myself, feeling upset about everything. I didn't even want to see Yves, and I didn't even want the cuddle anymore. The baby was taking me through an intense roller-coaster of emotions.

Not a few seconds later, I felt his presence in the room, and soon, he had his arms wrapped around my body. I tried to shrug him off, but his grip was very tight. I attempted to push him away and avoid his gaze, but he wasn't having it.

"Forgive me baby, I'm done with the meeting." He whispered deeply into my ear.

"Go away Yves," I shook my head.

"Come on baby, I'm here now, to kiss and cuddle you." He licked my earlobe, and I nearly gave in but I continued resisting him.

"I bought hazelnut ice-cream for you by the way, a huge tub." That was enough to get me to turn.

"You did?" My eyes lightened up.

"Yes. It's in the fridge. Does that mean you've forgiven me?" He kissed my neck gently, his large body hovering over mine. He wrapped my legs around his waist as I giggled.

"You're forgiven, oh yes." I sighed when he suckled gently on my sensitive spot. It was sure to leave a mark.

"Good girl." He murmured before we both lay comfortably in the bed, him behind me with his large hand secured around my body. I felt so safe in his grip, and he was so warm so I didn't have to work as hard.

I guess I was living my best life. I was proud of myself for enduring so much shit then finally getting to enjoy the finer things in life. I was proud of a lot of things, especially for attaining a stable life.

_____________
I'm super proud of her,
and I appreciate the
support I'm getting lately
(thank you for the 14K)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 22.2K 42
แ—ฏแ•ผแ—ฉT'ี แ—ฐแ—ดแ—ฉแ‘ŽT TO แ—ทแ—ด แ—ฉแ’ชแ—ฏแ—ฉYี แ–ดIแ‘Žแ—ชี IT'ี แ—ฏแ—ฉY. Mature themes and strong usage of language Rank #2 Mature ( 02.11.2020) #2 Billionaire ( 06.1.2021 ) #1 o...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
46.8K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...