Rusha Lovestory

By perlaneetha47

#rushaff #rushalovestory More

Introduction
Main Characters
PART 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
PART 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 18

187 11 6
By perlaneetha47

Preesha was running behind him and got hold of him but suddenly Preesha slipped her leg and she fell on bed. Preesha was down and Rudra was upon her. They share an eyelock.

Preesha- Rudra hato aur jao yaha se..

Rudra- yeh kya baat hui Preesha jab se yaha aayi ho tab se yehi keh rahi ho. This is not fair.

Preesha- everything is fair in love and war. ab hato mere upar se.

Rudra- acha ek shart pe.. shart yeh hai ki.. yeh hai ki tumhe mujhe kiss karni padegi woh bacho wali kiss nahi..

Preesha was shocked to hear and was feeling shy..

Preesha- Rudra kya baat kar rahe ho.

She pushed and went near the window. Rudra came and hugged her. He turned her.

Rudra- yeh kya baat hui Preesha kiss toh karni padegi warna mein nahi jayunga yaha se.

Preesha- Lekin Rudra..

Rudra- Lekin wekin kuch nahi tumhe mujhe kiss karni padegi warna mein uss kirti ke paas chala jaunga.

Preesha got very angry and was so jealous and she kissed him on his lips and she broke it. Rudra was shocked.

Rudra- yeh kya tha

Preesha- Abhi bola thik hai dubara mat bolna warna mein sach mein  naraz hokar chali jaoungi. Himmat kese hui tumhari mere samne uss Kirti ke baare baath karne ki. Agar dubara kiya na toh mein..

Rudra- Preesha itni jalan. ab se  mein yahi karunga jab mera man kare tumse kiss lene ki toh Kirti ka naam lekar tumse kiss lelunga.

Preesha- Tumhari toh mein.. 

Before she could say anything he ran away and again came.

Rudra- sorry Preesha Uss kirti ka naam lena padta hai warna tum mujhe kiss hi nahi karti ho.. 

Saying he ran away again. Preesha closed the door and patted her head.

Preesha- Pagal ladka.. Kuch nahi ho sakta iska.

Next morning:

Everyone ate their breakfast and decided to go to shopping for buying dresses for haldi, mehendi,sangeet.. They got ready and went to a mall. Everyone buyed dresses for themselves.

Rudraksh and Preesha haldi dress.

 Rudraksh and Preesha mehendi dress 

Rudraksh and Preesha sangeet dress.

They completed their shopping and came to home, ate their lunch and started preparations for haldi ceremony. Preparations were completed. They ate their dinner and went to sleep.

Next morning: Haldi ceremony

Everyone got ready and Rudraksh and Preesha also came down.  Bunty and bubbles also arrived. 

Bunty and Bubbles.- Hii Rudra Preesha and Hii everyone.

Everyone- hii.

Haldi ceremony started and everyone started appliying haldi to Rudra and Rudra left over haldi To Preesha.

Sharda- Abb tum dono jaakar nahake aao..

Rudra and Preesha- jii maa.

They went. After going up Rudra took Preesha's Hand and took her to his room. He came and locked his door. He went inside the bathroom and locked it.

Preesha- Rudra yeh kya kar rahe ho. Tumne mujhe yaha kyu laye ho. 

Rudra- Sab logo  ne hum dono ko haldi lagai lekin hum dono ek dusre ko haldi nahi lagai.. isiliye meine tumhe yaha leke aaya hu. 

Preesha- acha.. Lekin Rudra haldi kaha hai tumne haldi lana hi bhul gaya.. Ruko mein lekar aati hu.

She was about to go but Rudra pulled her..

Rudra- Arre Preesha kaha jaa rahi ho.

Preesha- haldi lene jaa rahi hu.

Rudra- Preesha uski koi jaroorat nahi hai.

He pulled her more close and Catched her by her waist and came near her face and rubbed his cheeks to her her cheeks. She got shy.

Rudra- yese lagate hai haldi.. Yaad hai na meine yesa hi lagaya tha Bunty bubbles ke shaadi mein.

Preesha- haa Rudra yaad hai,

Rudra- meine lagay hai tum nahi lagaoge. tum bhi lagao na mujhe.

She also applied haldi and was about to go but Rudra again pulled her and on the shower. Preesha was feeling so shy. Rudra Removed haldi from her face and Preesha removed his. Rudra got Romantic and Pulled Preesha more close and removed her hair from her face and was Preesha was carresing his cheeks. Rudra kissed Preesha on her forehead, then her cheeks and then he was about about to kiss on her lips but Preesha got shy and hugged Rudra. Rudra hugged her back and after sometime they went to different room and wore another dress and came down. 

Sharda- tum dono ne itni der kyu laga di aane mein.

Preesha looked at Rudra and was blushing. 

Rajeev - arre tum dono itna sharma kyu rahe ho.

Param- batao na  Maa kuch puch rahi hai.

Preesha- wo jiju bhaiya woh yeh hui hai ki.. ki.. mere baal .. mere baal hi nahi sukh rahe the isiliye late ho gayi thi. aur koi baat nahi hai.

Rajeev- aur mera bhai tum..

Rudra- bhai woh..woh mere kapde.. mere kapde mil hi nahi rahi thi isiliye usse dudhne mein wakt lag gaya.

EVeryone laughed and Rudra and preesha were smiling and blushing.

Sharda- beta aaj se shaadi tak tum dono ek dusre se mil nahi sakte..

Preesha- thik hai maa.

Rudra- maa yeh kya baat hui.. Mein Preesha ke bina nahi reh sakta hu..

Mishika- arre mere chotu tum kyu itni pareshaan ho rahe ho hum Preesha ko yaha se bhaga todi rahe  hai hum log yeh keh rahe hai ki  bas 2 dino ke liye usse nahi milna hai. simple..

Rudra- lekin dii..

Sharda- lekin wekin kuch nahi ab tum dono jaake todha aaram kake aao.

They went and everyone started laughing.

Balraj- Yeh Rudra bhi na iska kuch nahi ho sakta

Sharda- Jii sahi kaha aapne.

Afternoon everyone ate their lunch and went to rest for sometime. Evening Everyone enjoyed their time and talked and laughed. night: everyone ate their dinner and went to sleep. But Rudra was unable to Sleep. He called Preesha. But Preesha was nicely sleeping because she was tired. She got up suddenly hearing the call and saw that it was Rudra she lifted the call.

Preesha- Rudra kya hai..( in sleepy tone)

Rudra- acha madam tum mera neendh churakar waha ache se so rahe ho..

Preesha - Kya.. kya bol rahe ho tum kuch samaj mein nahi aaya

Rudra- mein yeh keh raha hu ki mujhe neend nahi aa raha hai aur tum waha so rahe ho. Tumhe meri yaad nahi aa rahi hai kya.

Preesha- yeh puchne ke liye tumne phone kiya hai.. Rudra mujhe disturb mat karo mein bahuth thak gayi hu pls mujhe sone do..

Rudra- ok baba.. I am sorry meine tumhara neend disturb kiya. 

Preesha- Its ok Rudra. Acha mein rakti hu byee.

Rudra- bye Preesha good night and I LOVE U

Preesha- Good night Rudra and I LOVE U THE MOST.. 

she cut the call and Rudra smiled and slept. 

Precap: mehendi, Sangeet ceremony 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 69 23
this is a sumellika fanfriction so don't compare with real one
8.5K 332 48
WYB #3 Questions and Secrets and Answers And Tragedy "Feels like I'm falling in love All Over Again" - Big Time Rush
123K 2.4K 42
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈..." 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔...