𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿�...

By _behindyou_

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁱ ᵈᵒ. ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ. -------------------------------- ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, a... More

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
0 - ❝PROLOGUE❞
1 - ❝PLATFORM 9 3/4❞
3 - ❝LIVING ARRANGEMENTS❞
4 - ❝FIRST CLASSES❞
5 - ❝FLYING LESSONS❞
6 - ❝THE BIG PUPPY❞
7 - ❝UPSET❞
8 - ❝BIG FAT UGLY TROLL❞
𝟵 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛❞
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟❞
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦❞
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟯 - ❝𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥❞
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧?❞
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦?❞
𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙❞
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜
𝟭𝟵 - ❝𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦❞
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗜𝗘𝗦❞
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝗠𝗦. 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦❞
𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝗛𝗨𝗛?❞
𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗦❞
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗗𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦❞ 🐬
𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦??❞ 🐠
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘❞ 🐟
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗸❞ 😨
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿❞ 🦋
𝟯𝟬 - ❝𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲❞ 😰
𝟯𝟭 - ❝𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!❞ 🥶
𝟯𝟮 - ❝𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻❞ 😱
𝟯𝟯 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿❞ 💙
𝟯𝟰 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞ 🧢
𝟯𝟱 - ❝𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❞ 🌐
𝟯𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳❞ 🥶
𝟯𝟳 - ❝𝗯𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁❞ 🫐
𝟯𝟴 - ❝𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲❞
𝟯𝟵 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲❞
𝟰𝟬 - ❝𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗲❞
𝟰𝟭 - ❝𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹❞
𝟰𝟮 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞

2 - ❝HOGWARTS & SORTING❞

8.3K 427 213
By _behindyou_

"ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔱 ℑ 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥? 𝔊𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥?" - 𝔊𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔏𝔦𝔩𝔶 ; ℭ𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔰

AFTER A FEW HOURS OF SLEEPING AND CLOUD-GAZING, THE TRAIN HAD FINALLY ARRIVED AT HOGWARTS.

you had only remembered to exit once you saw many students walking down the hall.

you peek out the window, catching sight of a very large - and hairy - man beckoning you all to come over.

you push through the crowd, guessing this was your time to get off.

the man kept calling out for all the first years, you blink. were you a first year? probably.

you take a step over to him but everyone was already crowded around so you just stop behind them and look up to the sky.

your lips part,

what's the shape of that cloud..?

but your interrupted, "hey, you!"

you look down, it was the same bushy-haired girl from the train.

"what are you doing? we're supposed to be getting on the boats!" she says crossly.

you blink,

we were? do i know this girl..?

she shakes her head, grabbing your wrist, "come on, or they'll leave without us! you should pay more attention"

she drags you over to one of the boats, she sits down and you absentmindedly sit down next to her.

she turns to you, "i'm hermione granger"

she looks like a bunny...

you just blink, she blinks back, "and. what's your name??"

"oh.. uhm, [name] tokito, i think.." you look away, gazing up into the clouds again.

she just looks at you,

what a strange girl..

you awe up at the giant castle-like school. you feel as though you remember a story being read to you about a castle like this.

it had something to do with princesses. what was a princess again?

you soon arrive at the school, hermione was dragging you up the stairs so that you wouldn't get lost again.

she made sure you both were at the very top of the line when you reached a lady with green robes and a matching traditional witches hat.

"welcome to hogwarts" she smiles thinly.

hogwarts? what's that?

"now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses"

you tilt your head.

"they are gryffindor, hufflepuff... ravenclaw and slytherin.."

bird... rabbit... raven... snake..

"now, while you're here, your house will be like your family. your triumphs will earn you points. any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. at the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup"

you glance downwards, a large toad was croaking all through the second half of her speech, you tilt your head at it and it croaks at you.

"trevor!" a round-cheeked boy with short brown hair runs up, grabbing the toad and glancing back up at the lady, "sorry" he gulps, running back into the crowd.

"the sorting ceremony will begin momentarily" she walks off, her heels clattering on the ground.

"it's true then, what they're saying on the train"

you blankly gaze over to a boy with platinum-blond hair slicked back with a whole tub of hair gel. he had a smug look on his face and was leaning on another boy.

your lips part slightly,

he looks like a ferret..

"harry potter has come to hogwarts"

who?

everyone started muttering and mumbling about the name, you just shrug, zoning off and staring out at one of the flickering flames on a torch.

your attention is brought back as hermione grabs your wrist, "come on, now"

she pulls you along, you were standing next to her as the doors open and you all walk out into a large dining hall. four long tables were stationed around the room, two on each side of you with dozens of students sitting at them.

but your gaze was stuck on the sky, it looked as if the roof was open. candles were floating in the sky and one big chandelier was in the middle.

"it's not real, the ceiling. it's just bewitched to look like the night sky. i read about it in hogwarts ; a history"

you blink at the girl, "uhm.. who are you again?"

she looks at you, "i just introduced myself a few minutes ago?"

you look back upwards, "oh, okay.."

"will you wait along here, please" the lady guides as you all shuffle to be around the stool that was on the small stage, on the stool was also a hat, you tilt your head at that.

hermione removes her hand from your wrist, instead linking your arm with hers. hers was wrapped tightly around yours while yours was limp.

"now, before we begin.. professor dumbledore would like to say a few words"

an old man sitting in the middle of the table sits up, "i have a few start of term notices i wish to announce. the first years, please note.. that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students"

you blink.

"also, our caretaker, mr filch.. has asked me to remind you, that the third floor corridor on the right hand side, is out of bounds.. to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death"

the people surrounding you look in doubt

"thank you." he bows his head and sits back down.

the lady unravels the scroll in her hands, "when i call your name, you will come forth. i shall place the sorting hat on your head.. and you will be sorted into your houses" she lifts the brown hat from the stool.

she looks back at the scroll, "hermione granger"

you feel said girl stiffen, she pulls her arm from ours, breathing out nervously.

"oh, no. okay. relax" she says to herself.

"mental, that one. i'm telling you" you hear a boy with ginger hair say from the side.

you watch in shock as the hat starts talking, "gryffindor!" it shouts.

the table you guess to be gryffindor bursts into cheers, hermione gets up happily and sends a glance your way, you just blink at her. she smiles at you before heading over to the table.

"draco malfoy" the lady calls next, you glance to the side, seeing the same ferret boy from before.

the boy walks up with a tint of nervousness present on his face, he takes a seat on the stool.

she raises the hat above his head, but before it could even touch a strand of his hair, it shouted "slytherin!!"

he smirks in satisfaction.

"there's not a witch or wizard who hasn't gone bad who was in slytherin" the same ginger boy frowns.

"susan bones"

a girl walks up, she also looked quite nervous.

a boy with black hair and glasses behind you holds his forehead in pain, you shrug, it not bothering you and you look forward.

"hufflepuff!" the hat calls for the girl.

"ronald weasley" she calls next, said boy's mouth goes agape, it was the ginger one. oh well, you wouldn't remember him.

he walks up slowly and takes a seat on the stool, looking up nervously.

"gryffindor!" the hat shouts after a bit of chattering.

your eyes turn to said table, you see multiple gingers sitting there and wonder if they're his siblings, they do look quite alike, after all.

"[name] tokito"

you look around, seeing nobody go up and guessing that it's yours. so with a distant look on your face, you stroll up, sitting boredly on the stool.

the hat hums,

hmm.. fair bit of courage i see

you blink in slight shock,

you're in my head

of course i'm in your head. hm.. courageous, but strong. is that amnesia i see? hm... smart, but forgetful. i know just where to put you!

"ravenclaw!" the hat shouts, your gaze turns to a table in blue and silver, cheering loudly.

guessing that must be your new table, you lazily stroll over, taking a seat and staring blankly at the roof. some wanted to greet you, but the look on your face made them scooch away.

word ; 1251

date posted ; 13/11/22

©_behindyou_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 111 16
There's only so much that could be said about studying at Hogwarts school... Sometimes it was as dull and forgettable as any other school; thought th...
193K 9.8K 48
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦, 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰�...
636 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...