The rising of the shield hero...

By JohnfrankNaofumi

You have to read it you silly guy. if you only see the description you would have not known about this. JK th... More

The portal.

201 8 2
By JohnfrankNaofumi

Naofumi's POV.

Year: 2027
Location: At the far side of the moon
Age: 50

"You must be asking what does naofumi look like? Well he looked like something from metal gear rising. " (Author)

I am a soldier in the special forces group called the mortal winds.

We are the north atlantic treaty organization special forces unit called mortal winds.

We are currently researching a new tech that can revolutionize spacial travel.

"Major the thing we were tasked to get and test is malfunctioning." (Corporal)

"Say what now!" (Naofumi)

I then saw it create a fissure that is bringing out monsters from the fantasy novel.

I then got attacked by the monsters and used my gun.

Bang!

My gun did not effect the monsters that came out of the teleportation engine.

I then used my katana/combat katana that is deployed for battle incase bullets don't work. This also is able to cut walls like it was butter. I call it the HF murasama blade.

I then unsheet the blade and cut down the monsters.

I was called jetstream sam. I am major Naofumi "Samuel" Iwatani the legendary mercenary and special ops soldier. I was fast. I am fast as fuck boy.

("You must be asking what does he look like? Well he looks like jetstream sam just without the long hair, with green eyes, and looks like he is in his 20s." (author) )

I then cut downed the monsters using the sword. I was sub sonic due to my enhanced exo skeleton and cybernetic enhancements.

"Boys ready your swords this is gonna be a blood bath." (Naofumi)

I was smiling with a shit eating grin.

"So you are happy about this naofumi?" (Raiden)

"Yeah killing is fun. It gave me satisfaction because i can get out my frustrations." (Naofumi)

"Wow your this predictable?" (Raiden)

"Well unlike you i have a penis that your robotic ass. You only have that robotic penis. My entire personality is to annoy you raiden." (Naofumi)

We then cut downed the monsters that are nearing us.

"Now this is fun." (Naofumi)

My moves are as fast as lighting and raiden is barely keeping up with me.

"How are you this fast?" (Corporal)

"Practice and enhancements." (Naofumi)

The corporals are struggling keeping with us.

I then clapped my cheeks while making fun of raiden and the monsters that came out of the portal.

"Stop playing around naofumi!" (Raiden)

"Plus its distracting me from cutting the other beings that came out of the portal. Your ass cheeks are so loud that is making me annoyed by it. Its making me so frustrated!" (Raiden)

"Come and catch me raiden! If you want me to stop clapping my cheeks then catch me!" (Naofumi)

While i was fighting raiden then tried to pull me while taunting him.

"Stop playing around major!" (Corporal 2)

"Yeah stop it. It also is making me distracted major!" (Corporal 3)

"Kiss my ass!" (Naofumi)

I grinned with a shit eating grin. I then ran to the portal. Plus if it is space i don't even need food, water, or air because of my implants.

While i was fighting in the portal i saw that i was sucked into some kind of black hole.

I then saw myself in a cage with other people.

I still had my katana but a shield is stuck in my left arm.

I then clapped my hands while i saw medieval looking priest.

"Why is there a robot with us?" (a giy with a spear)

"I ain't a robot kid im a cyborg." (Naofumi)

I then pointed my sword to the guy with the spear.

Thank god my sword can recharge it self because of the particles in the air. If the sword can't be used it would just be a glowing toy.

"Whats that on your hand it looks like a video game sword?" (A guy with a bow)

"Well hello there you poor soul." (Naofumi)

I was smiling with a shit eating smile.

I then saw my hud from my implants saying that another system is fusing with it.

It the A.I in the hud then told me that the system was called the cardinal system. Sounds like a religious name for a system maybe its a guy hacking my systems.

I then told it in my mind to the A.I to not let it through.

Then i was told a horrifying thing.

The system had an admin command so my A.I can't stop it.

My systems are compromised. I then saw my Hud turn into a hud that has a special future called check stats and inventory.

I then focused my sight on the inventory and saw a hole like thing. It looked like a glory home from a public bathroom.

I then pulled it out and got a pistol.

I then sheeted murasama blade.

Every one on the room was shocked because i had a gun with me. The pistol was shocking my body but it had no effect to me what so ever so after a few minutes it stopped and let me use it.

I then told the A.I to play the only thing i know.

"Dear heroes please protect us!" (Revenant looking guy)

I laughed me a hero no he must be joking. I kill for fun why would i be a hero? Sure i save the earth from nuclear annihilation from senator armstrong with raiden's help. But me a hero thats absurd.

I continued to laugh at their words.

"Why are you laughing?" (A guy with a bow)

"The people here must be joking me a hero? Hah! People like me just want to survive and hone their skills." (Naofumi)

"Are you some kind of sword master?" (A guy with a sword)

"Yes i am i am the best sword's man in fact my reflexes are so fast you can't even see me moving." (Naofumi)

I then pointed my sword at the guy with the sword.

"Wait how did you do that! I didn't even see you un sheet your sword!" (The guy with the sword)

"Training and cybernetic implants." (Naofumi)

Then the revenant looking guy then told us to focus on what they have to say.

"Welcome heroes. We have summoned you to protect us will you protect us?!" (Revenant)

I laughed at their insane words.

"Hah me a hero?! This is insane. I can see that you guys are weaker than raiden i wouldn't want to fight with weaklings like you." (Naofumi)

I said pridefully. I mean i was the greatest swordsman in history if someone told me that i was a saint i would laugh at their funny words. I kill just for enjoyment why would they call me a hero that is just a death sentence for those who told me that. I was no saint i am just a cyborg with no empathy for those i kill. I only bond with people who can go toe to toe with me.

"Are you irresponsible? Summoning other people just to protect yourselves? Are you just gonna toss us away if he stop this so called waves?" (Bow guy)

In my mind:

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken
I've even forgotten my name
I don't know the season or what is the reason
I'm standing here holding my blade

A desolate place (place)
Without any trace (trace)
It's only the cold wind I feel
It's me that I spite as I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real

There will be blood (blood) shed (shed)
The man in the mirror nods his head
The only one (one) left (left)
Will ride upon the dragon's back
Because the mountains don't give back what they take

Oh no, there will be blood (blood) shed (shed)
It's the only thing I've ever known

Losing my identity
Wondering, "Have I gone insane?"
To find the truth in front of me I must climb this mountain range
Looking downward from this deadly height and never realizing why I fight

In my mind i was ignoring their words.

I was having fun singing in my mind. In my life in japan a game company made a game about me and raiden and the music absolutely slaps ass. I really like their rendition about me. Specially my boss music theme.

I then snapped out of it when i was poked by a spear by the head and my body started hardening.

"What the hell are you!" (Spear guy)

"Im just a cyborg son" (Naofumi)

In their eyes my head is probably metal and tried to check if it was metal.

"But cyborgs in fiction never had powers like that!" (Spear guy)

"Its nano machines son." (Naofumi)

Those words remind me of senator armstrong. Good times good times. For me it was a good time but for the ones i killed it was their nightmares.

He then tried to poke my head again and my head strengthened by covering my head with nano machines. Thank god the nano machines doesn't need to recharge. It only needs atomic particles to charge.

My head was covered by nano machines.

Ahh yes the nostalgia about my fight against raiden and senator armstrong.

I then got told to follow them.

I still had the shield in my arm but the shield is just stuck in my arm.

I then followed the people who summoned me here.

I watched as every one become unhinged at my smile.

I had blood thirst but this was funny. I could scare someone with just a smile now thats funny.

I then saw the king of this kingdom. I hate monarchs they think they own everything like a spoiled child. I don't want to baby sit a grown man because they are too weak to survive. Raiden would do this but me no no no i only submit to those who are stronger that me or if they gave me a lot of money.

I was grinning because i will have money because of this hero thing.

I then was told to check my stats.

Name: Naofumi "Samuel" Iwatani
Race: Cyborg
Job: Legendary samurai hero, and legendary shield hero.
Titles: The master swords man, shield hero, jetstream sam, and mad swordman.
Stats:
Lvl: 1
Vitality: 60,00
Strength: 10,000
Agility: 90,000
P. Defense: 80% of the damage will be reduced to nothing.
M. Defense: 20% of all magical damage will be reduced to nothing.
Intelligence: ???
Endurance rank: +S
Dexterity rank: +SSS
SP: 30

EQUIPMENTS:

LEGENDARY KATANA

Jetstream Sam's signature blade replaces Raiden's original HF blade after it is destroyed by Steven Armstrong. It is available in the final boss battle, and is unlocked for normal use after beating the game once, costing 10,000 BP. It lacks its distinctive sheath, instead using Raiden's default one, and has the same moves and upgrade options as the regular HF Blade.

The Murasama is extremely powerful when fully upgraded and has superior reach to the HF Blade, making it the strongest weapon in the game in terms of raw damage, though the Fox Blade is more effective against armored enemies. It is also 10% faster to swing than the HF Blade and has boosted energy absorption.

Lvl: 100
Mastery: 100/100
Class: Holy Hero

Stats:

+9000 strength
+2000 attack speed

Skills:

Maximum cutting edge

This sword is able to cut through a building with one slice it can even slice a metal gear mech. It is also told that this sword can slice an atom.

Well that is already a feature before i came here so im not gonna question ir.

LEGENDARY SHIELD

A shield that can block the other legendary weapons.

Lvl: 1
Mastery: 0/100
Class: Holy Hero

Stats:

+nullifies 50% of the attack damage

Well that is interesting.

"Its says here i am the legendary shield hero and the legendary samurai hero."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...