Jealousy || Jisoo [Complete]

By atticushawk0221

Love is not forced but it happens suddenly. Kim Jisoo who was forced to marry a young cute and good-looking m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
(M) Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The end)
New Book (not an Update)

Chapter 11

1.1K 32 0
By atticushawk0221

Y/n Pov

"I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KILL THAT BITCH WHO IS TREATING MY HANDSOME BETSIE LIKE THAT"
Rosie said in anger. I and Jennie tried to calm her down but then even Jennie became angry with jisoo "Guys thank you for your support but I don't want you all to be a part of my problem" I said and the girls seemed to clam down a little. 

"Then I have a better plan," Jennie said smirking "How?" me and rosé said in unison. "Well let's make your wife jealous," Jennie said sipping her coffee. "Jen I would appreciate your idea, but she won't be jealous because she doesn't love me, instead she would be happy," I said "But let's try at least," Jennie said. 

- Time skip after telling the plan - 

"Well I'm pretty sure she'll be jealous," Rosie said after knowing the plan. "So all I need to pretend is that we are kinda dating right Jennie?" I asked Jennie and she nodded. "If she finds out about us she'll think that you'll leave her," Jennie said. 

"So went are we starting this?" Rosie asked "From today" Jennie smirked and Rosé Joined her in smirking. Still, I wasn't sure if this would work but it was worth trying. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 126 13
Genre: Angst (not really) & Fluff One day a man named Alain Chou was just doing a night shift at the bar when he locked the doors he found a girl lay...
24.5K 804 24
I don't know who to love... ~ Y/N Samuel, please don't leave me, you're all I have ~ Rosé No one can take you from me. You're mine ~ Jennie Someone e...
408K 16.3K 16
❝I want to be the one that you comfort, I want you to be there when it's cold, I want you to be the one there for me, to have a...
45.1K 999 26
Genre: Fluff Jeon Y/n a normal student at High School and lives a normal life basically almost in his entire life until that all changes when the tra...