Boboiboy X Knyreader All I n...

By superior_bish

What will you do if a sudden group of teenagers with powers appear out of nowhere when you have to slay(not t... More

HELLO
Introduction and your breathing
1
2
welp
For those who want the fanart well her ya go
3
4
5
6
7
Finale....
Dream
8
Oof
Damn-
9
I hate my brain-
10
12
I need to boost
13
Should I?
14
Can you guys do it
15
Thank you so much
16
17
hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
18
Taisho era secret!!!
About Y/n's power!
19
Goodbye...
:)
Important
Sorry
the books I'm going to be focused on
hi?
help? (edited)

11

210 7 0
By superior_bish

Y/n just came back from a mission she had a scratch on her cheek so she had to go to the butterfly estate she was greeted by Kanao.

Y/n always gets worried about Boboiboy and his friends he doesn't want to feel what she felt seeing her friends getting slaughtered by demons...
_______________________________________
What Y/n didn't knew is that her little kasugai crow was actually sneaking out to say something to Boboiboy and his friends.

"CAWW!!! CAWW!!! I'M BACK CAWW!!!" Y/n's crow said catching the teenagers attention.
_______________________________________
"Y/n-sama there's a trial today" Kanao said walking up to Y/n who was in the garden.

Y/n only nodded but she stopped and patted Kanao's head whispering to her ear "I hope you'll open your heart soon" She said as she left Kanao was shock.

She touched her heard 'Me too...I hope  someone will open my heart soon just like you Y/n-sama...' Kanao thought to herself.

She went back inside she looked at the patients...

The dino cap boy and his friends...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...
29.4K 1.2K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
5K 198 21
After defeating Retak'ka, there has been several murder cases reported in Rintis Island. Despite having his friends trying to figure the murderer, Bo...
2.3K 100 9
-=[Slow Update]=- Boboiboy, a name that everyone had known and loved, a hero that helped those who were in trouble. But if that was the case, then wh...