Jealousy || Jisoo [Complete]

By atticushawk0221

Love is not forced but it happens suddenly. Kim Jisoo who was forced to marry a young cute and good-looking m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
(M) Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The end)
New Book (not an Update)

Chapter 3

1.2K 30 0
By atticushawk0221

Y/n Pov

I couldn't focus on my book because thoughts of Jisoo forgetting my birthday kept bugging me now and then. I still can't believe how cold she is with me, she always compares me with her secretary Kim Taehyung. I looked outside the window and stared at the sky, Am I really that worst that I don't deserve it? 

I wish I could turn back the time and stop my marriage to her. Maybe I should start regretting it...but I can't I have to accept my fate and go with the flow. I sigh again. 

I was about to get back to reading by my phone rang showing my bestie's caller id.  

ON Call: Rosie (Roseanne) 

Y: Hey Rosie, How are you doing?? 
R: Yah Y/nnie, Happiest Birthday Handsome. 
Y: Aw thank you rosie, I thought you forget this day. Anyway, when are you coming back from Australia? 
R: Come on boy I'm already in Korea, just landed a day ago. Well, I'm throwing a birthday party for you so be ready. 
Y: Rosie there was no need for that, and thank you so much. 
R: Well get your ass ready before 9.00 pm, I'll pick you up and yea makes sure you look hot. 
Y: Yahh what do you mean by looking hot? 

R: Come on you know what I mean, don't act innocent y/n. 
Y: Fine, Fine I'll ask Jisoo about it and text you. 
R: Really y/n, it's not like you both are tied together you don't need to ask her everything. 
Y: I know but...I don't want to make her upset...so
R: Fine...

Call Ends

You sigh thinking how would you talk this to jisoo. And get back to reading your book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.8K 15
y/n was supposed to be in a meme chat but accidentally joins the CP's chat. --------------------------------------------------- I won't update a lot
408K 16.3K 16
โI want to be the one that you comfort, I want you to be there when it's cold, I want you to be the one there for me, to have a...
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...