Past 7 Primordial Demons Reac...

By SMDV13

Past 7 Primordial Demons React to the future More

Prologue
Rimuru Tempest Profile Reaction Part 1

Character Introduction

2.5K 41 4
By SMDV13

(Before we start the reaction let us know first who are the ones doing the reaction)
______________________________________

Primordial Demons:

Primordials (原初の悪魔, gensho no akuma, lit. "Primordial of Demon") also known as Progenitors or Primals, are the oldest and most extraordinarily powerful Demons. According to Leon Cromwell, each of them is referred to by their signature colors rather than an actual name.

These "substitute names" don't count as their actual names in the true sense of being a named monster:

Black Primordial Noir (Diablo)
White Primordial Blanc (Testarossa)
Yellow Primordial Jaune (Carrera)
Purple Primordial (Ultima)
Red Primordial Rouge (Guy Crimson)
Blue Primordial Bleu (Rhein)
Green Primordial Vert (Mizary)

7 Primordial Demons

Black Primordial Noir
(Diablo)

Appearance:

Black hair with streaks of red and gold, as well as golden eyes, Noir was finely dressed in garments like that of a prince. Other than that he looked like a normal human, though he was able to unfold wings as well.

Personality:

Diablo is whimsical but also very calculative when he wants to be. He usually shows an absolutely composed attitude, but whenever anyone insults Rimuru, his polite exterior turns into a cold form of malice and he proceeds to punish the "sinner" in the most painful way imaginable unless it goes against Rimuru's orders. However, when someone has a good relationship with Rimuru, Diablo usually treats them in an amiable way, though he might still
manipulate them for his own ends, with "his own ends" usually referring to being close to Rimuru more often.

Diablo follows Rimuru's orders to the letter. When tasked with increasing the difficulty of Framea's test as a guard for guests to Tempest, Diablo summoned a moderately strong monster. The moment Framea got paralyzed by the creature's goo and still showed a will to fight, Diablo sent the creature away and went to report back on Framea's actions. Should there be some "grey area" in his instructions, Diablo has the freedom to carry out his orders how he sees fit.

The greatest show of Diablo's loyalty to Rimuru was recruiting hundreds of other demons (including the last three Primordials) to serve his master; the creation of the Black Numbers, who became the de facto strongest fighting force in Tempest.

Background:

Thought of as strange by the other Primordials, Noir only acted on whims and didn't show any regular behavior, to the irritation of some of the other Primordials. Due to that he one day stopped pursuing power as his power efficiency became so high that any fights were too easy for him, causing him to remain as an Arch Demon despite having enough power to evolve into a Demon Peer already.

One day when he personally answered a Demon Summon of a Silver Wing on a whim, he had a chance encounter with Shizue Izawa. During a confrontation, where Noir was about to finish her off, he was repelled by Shizue's Anti-Magic Mask instead, making Noir realize that the mask has the power to compress time; power of infinity. After those events, he returned to the Spiritual World and continued observing Shizue and the mask in secret. When he saw that the mask broke and lost its power when the mask came into Rimuru's hands, Noir came to the conclusion that Rimuru is connected to that power of the
mask that surpasses time itself as he witnessed and that Rimuru is, therefore, the key to the "truth of the world."

White Primordial Blanc
(Testarossa)

Appearance:

She is an alluring lady with waist-long white hair and crimson red eyes. She usually wears a black military uniform with baggy pants, while her formal attire is a teal-colored dress. Out of the 3 Primordials recruited by Diablo, she is the tallest.

Personality:

As her appearance suggests, Testarossa has the personality of a stereotypical noblewoman. Out of the three Primodials recruited by Diablo, she has the most "mature" personality, but is also the most haughty among them. She is gentle and elegant in mannerisms, but also has the cruelty and battle hunger common among demons. Other than that, she is just as good as Diablo in terms of political machinations, if not better.

While equally clueless as Ultima and Carrera as to what Rimuru intended with giving her a day off to enjoy some leisurely activities, Testarossa actually intimidated Framea the least; showing that even if she misunderstands the intentions of others, she doesn't hold it against them.

Background:

Silberia had been her domain since time immemorial. And according to the ancient pact formed with the ruler of the land, she adjusted for dozens of centuries before a vessel of flesh used to accommodate her mind would be born. Until the birth of her ideal vessel, she would protect the land. This was the content of the pact. And the special physique of the royal family was a testament to it. The red eyes of the Silberia royal family were her blessing. Early rulers of Silberia formed a covenant with the master of many demons, Primordial Blanc. Its content being to facilitate the coming of Blanc to this realm, and in return, she would be the guardian of the kingdom of Silberia. Testament to the pact were the 'Crimson Eyes' that could see through anything, a power only possessed by the king's lineage. With the purpose of inheriting a cursed bloodline and amassing magicule throughout generations. And then, when the heir with the ideal flesh for the Primordial appears, it shall possess it and come forth to this world once more.

After her pact with the princess "Blanche Nam Silberia" was completed she pretended to be defeated by the Imperial Royal Guards of the capital. She left her host body and cut ties with the physical world as her parting gift for Blanche. In order for no one to ever touch her flesh and let it rest in immortal beauty, Blanc casted a special seal to bury Blanche beneath this land.

Yellow Primordial Jaune
(Carrera)

Appearance:

She appears as a high school delinquent with blonde hair and wearing a white shirt with a tie. She also wears a black snow coat with a skull pin on her left chest. She is taller than Ultima but shorter than Testarossa.

Personality:

Just as her appearance suggests, Carrera has a personality similar to a high school delinquent. She is a carefree, energetic battle maniac who loves firing off nuclear magic for fun. Other than that, she is egocentric and gets mad easily.

Background:

Before being recruited by Diablo, she was "slumbering" below Leon's country El Dorado. Leon's knights tried negotiating with her multiple times but they were ignored every time. Worse still, she was causing them a great deal of trouble by firing nuclear magic upon their city almost on a daily basis.

Purple Primordial Violet
(Ultima)

Appearance:

Ultima takes the appearance of a cute and beautiful girl. She has middle length purple hair tied into a side ponytail, as well as purple fingernails. She wears a black military uniform with a skirt, with an armband on her left arm. She is shorter than both Carrera and Testarossa.

Personality:

As a common trait for demons, she's a battle maniac. She usually acts cutesy, but is actually cunning, cruel and sadistic. She is also very egocentric and gets mad easily.

Chronology:

She was recruited by Diablo who was looking for subordinates to help out with chores. At first, Rimuru thought she wasn't strong but Raphael quickly corrected him. She energetically introduced herself and pledged loyalty to Rimuru. She was so cute that Rimuru doubted that she as a demon at first.

The unnamed Ultima then gained a physical body by fusing together with an Emulated Soul and inhabiting one of the many homunculi bodies prepared by Rimuru. Her skeleton was slightly sculpted to retain her beauty, and gold was mixed in to turn the magisteel into Orichalcum. After she gained the body, Rimuru named her along with her two servants and 200 soldiers. The 2 servants were named Veyron and Zonda. Ultima and Veyron evolved into Demon Peer while Zonda has his limit as an Arch Demon released.

She was then assigned to be Chief Prosecutor of the Public Prosecution Office in Tempest. She accepted the job happily and was looking forward to it.

Red Primordial Rouge
(Guy Crimson)

Appearance:

Guy has blood red eyes with "stars of gold and silver dancing in them". His wavy, burning hair is a deep shade of rouge. He's about as tall as Leon and his beauty is prideful and distant. He looks like someone born to lead and conquer. He has his clothes draped over himself, revealing a lot of skin.

Personality:

He is normally very prideful and relaxed. He doesn't care much about others but if someone interests him he will try to get closer to them.

He appears to be very forward in his relationships. He made several suggestive and openly sexual advances at Leon Cromwell while in his male form, despite Leon's insistence that he preferred women. Guy responded by on multiple occasions with offers to transform into a woman, only to be rebuffed.

Guy can change his gender with ease and is interested in both binary genders.

He's also interested in individuals with Ultimate Skills like Leon.

Background:

Guy was summoned to the world by a human as an Arch Demon and was tasked with destroying a nation the human was at war with. He followed that up by destroying the human's nation as well. This earned him his name. An unpleasant-sounding name, like the shrieks of the doomed and desperate as he crushed them. After being named he realized that he has awoken as a True Demon Lord. He thought it was needless at first since he believed he was already the strongest but this evolution also affected the two other Primordials, Vert and Bleu who were summoned alongside him as errand girls. They were given physical bodies as well as an evolution to Demon Peer. Guy gave them the names Misery and Rain reflecting the misery of mankind and the rain of blood that fell wherever Guy strode.

Soon after Guy awakened as a Demon Lord, another did the same. This was Milim. She was given a pet dragon that would serve as her father, Veldanava's incarnation someday. This pet was killed by a foolish kingdom and in her blind rage Milim destroyed the country which made her awaken. Guy stopped her. The battle took place over seven days and seven nights, the battle turned the bountiful fields of the west into an utter wasteland. In the end there was no winner. The battle ended after Milim regained her senses with the help of Ramiris.

After the battle, the three of them came to an agreement. They became the first demon lords and each had a separate goal.

Blue Primordial Bleu
(Rhein)

Appearance:

Rain wears a deep-red maid outfit with blue sleeve gloves and she has short blue hair and blue eyes. She is very beautiful.

Personality:

While she may seem to be a composed beauty on the surface, Rain does not like working and leaves most necessary tasks to Vert. She likes to complain about a lot of things, even in the heat of battle. She is loyal to Rouge.

Green Primordial Vert
(Mizari)

Appearance:

Wears a deep-red maid outfit and she has curly long green hair and green eyes. She is very beautiful

Personality:

Bleu's fellow maid to Rouge, she likes to take her tasks very seriously and devotes her all to her master, even creating a cult with her at the center to aid Rouge's observations of humans.

______________________________________

1946 words

Thanks for reading~~

Published:04-19-22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 2.5K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...
68.8K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
86.4K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
17.1K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...