Savior Uno: Upsurge of Truth...

By avroraed

"He has the truth I have been waiting for." © All Rights Reserved 2020 Started: February 20, 2020 Ended: Marc... More

UPSURGE OF TRUTH
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
EPILOGUE
Zy's Note
DOS
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

367 11 4
By avroraed

To avoid confusion, this first special chapter will be the continuation of the cliffhanger in Chapter 35 wherein Yvonne lost her conciousness and will also give us a tour to their lives while Yvonne was pregnant with the triplets and serve as a short POV from Matthew. Happy reading!!

Pregnancy.

I woke feeling a bit dizzy and weak. Pakiramdam ko ay nahukay lahat ng nakatago kong lakas.

Nanghihina akong dahan-dahang nagmulat ng mata at tahimik na nilibot ang paningin sa paligid. There's Grace and Blade na naglalambingan. Blake and Samantha reading a book together, both were in specs, as always. Xavier eating with Crezia, while Crystal and Hero were playing with Crystal's siblings, Vynna, Autumn, and Vivienne. Lastly, of course, the mighty Calix was... Alone.

I disappointedly turned my head when I did not find Matthew.

I searched the room again for the presence of the man I love. And here he is, sleeping soundly beside me pero hindi ko napansin. He looked worn out, did he worry so much?

I caressed his hair softly and as if on cue, he raised his head immediately. Looking for the owner of the hand.

He then saw me and looked a bit more at ease. "Baby, how are you? Are you fine?" He asked.

I nodded, also smiling at him. He looks adorable, I wanna pinch his cheeks.

"Hungry? Dizzy?" He asked once again. I signalled him to move closer to me, I wanna pinch his cute cheeks.

"Aray!" He exclaimed while I giggled. He's so cute, my baby's so cute.

"Daddy? Why did you shout po?" Vivienne turned around.

"Nothing, p-princess." Matthew was stuttering as he answered Tin-tin. I was still pinching his cheeks, they were red and puffy now.

"Eh? Weird mo, daddy." She said and went back to playing while I continued pinching Matthew.

"Baby." I was busy with his cheeks. "Baby," he called again.

"Yvonne." He forcibly removed my hand from his face.

I don't know why but my tears immediately started falling from my eyes.

"Shit, shit." He cursed, panicking. "Hush." He tried consoling me but it didn't work. I just cried harder. I want his cheeks!

He stood up, I thought he was mad so I cried more. He turned around and I saw his butt now. I stopped crying and focused on his but.

"Hihi, so cute." I said. Since he was a bit far, I stood up from the bed and went near him.

When I was near, I slapped and pinched his butt cheek like no tomorrow. "Fuuudge!" He shouted in pain and shock because of what I did.

So cute, so, so cute. It's round and bouncy, it looks cute. Like a lamb's butt.

Agad na lumingon siya sa akin at tinanggal ang kamay ko sa kaniyang puwit. He then carried me back to my bed.

"Stay there, you can't move, Yvonne. And don't pinch me. It hurts, hmm?" He said strictly and sweetly which made my eyes water.

"You don't love me anymore!" I exclaimed, obviously disappointed.

"Baby, of course, I love you. Where did you get that?" He said and sat down the chair beside my bed. Looking at me sincerely.

"No! You don'y love me anymore!" I disagreed with his answer frustratedly. It's true, though.

"I love you, okay?" Paglilinaw nito.

"No, you don't. You just said it a while ago!" Tumango naman siya na tila naintindihan naintindihan and sinasabi pero para sa akin ay tila sumasangayon siya sa ideya ko. See?!

It made me cry harder and louder. It caught the attention of every other one inside the room.

"Hush." He hugged me. "I love you, okay? And I just told you you need to stay in your bed and not pinch me." He said.

"See?! You don't love me anymore!" I cried more.

"Bro," I heard laughs from various people inside the room. Mas nangibabaw roon ang boses ni Xavier kaya't tinitigan ko siya nang masama hanggang sa mapansin niya.

Who gave him the right to laugh?! Ugh, men.

Sabay-sabay kaming napalingon sa pintuan nang may kumatok. A head popped in.

"Good afternoon po, nandito na po si doc." She said then opened the door widely to let the doctor in.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Saavedra." The doctor greeted and I blushed. What the fuck is this Yvonne?

Nakakatanggal naman ng angas to. I thought.

"I am Doctor Yushen Lim, obgynecologist and pediatric surgeon. I was the one who checked Mrs. Saavedra." She flipped the paper she was holding. "Based on the tests we ran. Congratulations!" She greeted, I was dumbfounded. What does she mean?

"Mrs. Saavedra is currently 2 weeks pregnant." Fuck! I am?

I think I'm gonna faint. I looked at Matthew and what the hell?

He was just looking straight to me, unmoving. I waved my hand in front of his face, but he didn't budge. Pinched him and all, but still!

A few moments later after the doctor left the room he suddenly hugged me. I was shook to the core alright!

"Hold me, fuck. I think I'm gonna faint." He whispered as he hugged me. I laughed, what a softie.

"Don't laugh, fuck my legs are shaking." He said.

I hugged him back while still laughing. He looks adorable.

Ah, Matthew. What would I do without you?

"Thank you for this, baby. I love you." He kissed my lips and I kissed him back with the same passion.

I should be the one thanking you, Matthew. You're the reason why I have all of this. Thank you, baby.

I SIGHED as I sat down the sofa of our house. Kakauwi ko lang galing trabaho at pagod na pagod akong umupo. I didn't wanna go upstairs because Yvonne is there. She would just shout and be angry at me for coming home late.

Apparently, seven in the evening is late for her. Wala pa akong idadahilan kaya hindi pa ako umaakyat.

"Uminom ka muna, hijo." Abot sa akin ni Manang Reah ng baso na may lamang tubig.

"Salamat, manang." I said after drinking. Tumango na lamang ito at bumalik na sa kusina.

"Manang!" I called. She went back.

"Ano iyon?" She asked.

"How was Yvonne?" I asked about my wife. We got married 3 months ago, immediately after knowing that we were pregnant.

Hindi na namin pinatagal dahil ayaw ko nang may lumabas pa sa kanyang anak namin na hindi siya Saavedra.

"Ay, ayun. Natulog laang maghapon, bumababa kapag kakain." She answered.

"What did she eat?" I asked. Yvonne and her pregnancy cravings were out of this world, like literally!

There was this one time she asked for fried dinosaur and it was not like any other fight when I didn't get it. Basag na basag ako noon.

I sighed as I reminisced that time.

"Matthew!" I heard my wife called from upstairs. I was cooking our dinner, kagagaling ko lang sa trabaho.

She wanted me to cook our dinner and as a man who loves his wife, I went down and cooked. Though I am tired due to work, our companies just collided and is expanding as of the moment.

It is a lot of work, good thing her siblings and parents were helping, too.

I am cooking sinigang na baboy, this has been her cravings ever since. She's two months pregnant now.

"Matthew!" She shouted through the intercom once again. Tinawag ko si manang para sa kanya muna iwan ang niluluto. The kids were at Hero and Crystal's, playing.

I went up stairs to our room. I saw Yvonne sitting on the edge of the bed looking angry, again.

"What is it, baby?" I asked sweetly. "Need anything, hmm?" I walked near her.

"Gutom na ako." Humalukipkip ito.

"Yeah? The sinigang I cooked is almost ready, let's go down?" I said.

"No! I don't want!" She sxclaimed.

"Then what do you want?" I was starting to get impatient. My head was aching, but I didn't mind because of my little pregnant wife.

"Gusto ko ano!" She said.

"What?"

"Fried dinosaur!!!" She laughed so hard.

I looked at her with disbelief. "Where will I find that, baby?"

"I don't know!"

"Yeah? Dinosaurs don't exist now." I said which made her eyes tear up. Oh fuck, here we go again.

"Yes, Matthew. Look for one!" She exclaimed.

"Baby..." I called. I was still trying to explain that dinosaurs don't exist anymore.

"No! Buy me! I want it!" She said angrily then pushed me out the room. Fuck.

I frustratedly messed with my hair and sat down outside our room. Ginusto mong buntisin siya, hindi ba? Magsisi ka ngayon. Mahina akong natawa nang maisip 'yon.

Oo nga naman, ginusto ko 'to. Edi panagutan ko, besides, I love Yvonne with all my heart.

"Fuck. Where will I find a fried fudging dinosaur?" I said. I fetched my phone from my pocket to call Hero. I am asking for help, hell this was frustrating as fuck.

"Hello?" I heard giggles and laughs from the other line. Probably Tin-tin, Autumn, Vynna, and Aya.

"Man," I paused. "Do you know where to fucking find a fried fucking dinosaur?" I added.

"The fuck, man?" I know he is as confused as I am.

"Cravings ni buntis." I explained.

"Oh." He paused. "Where will find that?"

"I am asking you the same fucking thing. I am frustrated as fuck and my head is spinning." Reklamo ko sa kanya.

"Bakit sa akin ka nagrereklamo? Kasalanan ko ba? Gagong ito."

"I am venting out on you cause I can't do it on my wife because she is the cause of this frustration!" I explained.

"What the fuck ever. Go and tell your wife about it and not me! Your girls will be staying for the night, by the way."

"Okay. Bye, fuck you." I said and cut the line. How am I supposed to tell her that?

I asked myself again and again that same question until I made peace with myself that I need to do it.

Wish me fucking luck.

I entered our room once again and I saw my wife laughing heartily while watching some show on Netflix.

I think she saw me. She looked at me and raised her right eyebrow. "You're fast." She said.

It's now or fucking never. "I ahm... I..." I stuttered! I am fucking finished.

"You what?" Mataray nitong saad.

"I did not get what you want! Because dinosaurs don't even exist anymore today!" I said then looked down.

"What? You didn't get me fried chicken?" I looked up at her confused.

"You clearly said fried dinosaur." I motioned my hand to draw a quotation in the air.

"Stupid!" She shouted and cried. "I thought you were a summa cum laude?!"

"Baby, buying fried dinosaur is a different story." I explained.

"Bobo ka, Matthew! I hate you!" She cried and threw tantrums like a kid.

"What did I do now? Baby, dinosaurs don't exist any more today!" I said, clearly frustrated.

"Tanga ka, Matthew!" She cried. "It said on the article I read that birds are modern dinos! A chicken is a bird! Stupid ka!" She even hit the pillow and stomped her feet on the bed.

Lumapit ako sa kama at niyakap ito. "How was I supposed to know that, hmm?" I said.

"You're a summa cum laude!"

"Baby, you know it doesn't connect, yeah?'' I looked at her flatly.

"Shut up! You didn't buy me fried dinos! I hate you!"

"You don't mean that, yeah? I'll ask manang to fry a whole chicken just for you, okay?" I said lovingly. My baby is oh so cute.

"Okay." She stopped crying then turned to me. "I love you, but we're hungry."

I chuckled. "Okay, what does my baby want?"

"Fried chicken and sinigang na baboy and cheese and melon!" She exclaimed happily.

"Alright, let's go down. Shall we?" I acted like I was reaching for her hand like a royal.

"Carry me?" She asked while pouting. She even reached her hands up like a baby.

I gladly obliged. "I love you," I said as I carried her to the elevator.

"I love you, too. Mwah!" She made a kissing sound as she kissed my cheeks.

My wife is very cute and I fucking love her.

When I saw her tears the first time I met her I knew right and then, I wanted to wipe it. I wanted to stop it. Because her beauty didn't deserve to cry, no one does.

Everyone deserves a rainbow after the rain and I gave her all the rainbows I can give. She is my wife, my life and my anchor. If she didn't come, I will most probably be lost at sea forever.

She is my wave of reality. She is my truth.

pres • zycieth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mío By Yiling Laozu

General Fiction

104K 2.8K 45
In fact, you're already mine since day one, do you hear me? Eres mío, pumpkin. [Hans Gabriel stand-alone story.]
1.1M 29.7K 44
It was one fine morning at Konsehal Casimiro Zaragoza's office-nang may dumating na isang babae at ipinapaako sa kaniya ang anak nito. Pero paano ni...
54.6K 1.1K 33
Mayumi Salvejo knows her boyfriend is cheating. I mean, the signs are already there! The only problem is that she's afraid to confirm it. She's afrai...
4.7M 192K 39
Cecelib x Race Darwin x Makiwander Temptation Island's Monasterio Legacy