My Enemy Love

By JuneBaby92

Harley Evermore wanted her Senior year to be the best yet. Over the summer her boyfriend of one year cheated... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 & 7(bonus)
Chapter 8
IMPOTANT NOTE!
Chapter 9
Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chpter 10

442 6 2
By JuneBaby92

*********************Chapter 10- Beach house*********************************

One beach house + 4 girls + 4 boys+ One week = ONE BIG MESS

Hope you enjoy!

Comment and vote please!

                                                **********************

A few hours later we arrived at the beach house, “Harley, get up we’re here.” I said shaking her lightly.

“I’m tired,” She protested keeping her eyes close but sat up.

“Come on, sleeping beauty,” I stated as I cradled her bridal style in my arms.

“Go, up the stairs third door on the right, I got your bags,” Tyler said as I followed Ella into the beach up the stairs and to the third door on the right.  I walked into the room and looked around it was painted a soft blue with different size brown dots boarded the top with a matching bedspread.  I laid Harley on the bed took off her shoes and covered her up before going down to help Tyler, Kenneth , and Josh with the bags.  Once we finished I grabbed Harley and mine bags took them up to our and lay next to Harley falling asleep to the sound of her breathing.

                                                                        ***

“AHHHHHH, A MOUSE!!!!” Harley and I both were jolted awake and ran into the hallway where Alanta was standing screaming.

“Whoa, what’s wrong?” Tyler asked as he an Ella entered the hallway.

“Who screamed,” Holly asked as she and Kenneth joined us in the hall.

“There is a mouse in our room,” Alanta exclaimed.  “I’m not sleeping in there with a mouse.”

“Well how about me and Harley take this room and you and Josh take ours?” I asked.

“Hold up there, I’m not sleeping in a room with a mouse earthier.” Harley stated pointy.

“Well I’m not sharing a bed with Josh, because one we’re both guys and two I hate him, and I know you and you don’t get along.” I said pointing at Harley then Alanta.

“I’m fine sharing a room with Harley as long as there is no mouse,” Alanta declared and even though Harley was shocked she shrugged in agreement.

“And we have cots in the closest for extra people; we could pull those out so you and Josh don’t have to share a bed.” Ella chimed in.

“Okay, whatever,” Josh and I said in unison.

**Harley POV**

“I’ll see you in the morning,” Parker proclaimed giving a quick kiss.

Then I lead Alanta into our room as he and Josh struggled with the cots.  I laid back down on the bed and looked over at Alanta standing awkwardly at the door.  “Well you can come and share the bed, I don’t mind.” I stated clearly as she slowly made it over to the bed and laid down as I turned out the light.  “Goodnight!”

“Harley?” Alanta asked.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Why do you hate me?” She quizzed.

“What?” I question sitting up turning on the light back on.

“Why do you hate?” She repeated sitting up as well.

“Um you slept with my boyfriend.” I stated looking at her in shock.

“You mean that night at his party?” She inquired.

“Uh, yeah,” I spoke in a dumbfounded voice.

“Then don’t you mean ex-boyfriend, I thought you two broke up the night before.” She probed.

“No, we were still very together,” I declared.

“Wow, I’m very sorry.  I know this doesn’t change anything but I was so drunk that night I had no clue what I was doing, and honest the next morning when I woke up he had told me that you guys broke up day before the party.” She said quickly.

I look at her questionably, “How can I trust you, the school slut?” I tested.

“You want to know a secret?” She quizzed back.  I nodded still not sure if I’m able to trust her, “I swear that I’m about to tell you the whole truth about me, and you must swear not to tell anyone.  And if you don’t trust me after I tell you I give you permission to ask Parker, because he knows this to be true.  My mother and I live in the house next to Parker’s; in fact my bedroom window faces his.  My father is in jail, he was abusive.  When parker and I were twelve he saw my dad beat me, and when I sneaked out of my house that same night Parker followed and convinced me to turn him in for physically and sexually abusing my mother and me.  After I turn him in, word started to spread around and I was being bullied and teased for being weak, stupid, and some even called me a dirty whore.  And soon enough I had enough and I turned into the very thing they accused me of being.  Parker took me shopping and I bought slutty clothing and I started acting like a teasing slut along with falling a few classes to look dumb.  Now I have slept with a few guys, but not nearly as many as they say, I mean I fooled around with half the school male population but I’ve only slept with three guys including Josh.  Plus I never slept or fooled around with any guy that was in a relationship with another girl.  Well I guess except for Josh who lied. Parker is the only one who knows this.  I know this doesn’t change what I did or explain anything but it’s the truth.” She finished.

“I believe you, and it doesn’t change what you did.  But now knowing your story I’m willing to look beyond it.” I told her softly.

“You think maybe we could try to be friends, if it’s not too much to ask?” She added quickly.

“Sure, we can try,” I accepted as we shook hands.  “But can we start tomorrow because I’m really tired?” She shook her head as we both laughed and laid down for bed.

                                                                        ***

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through the window.  I looked over at Alanta still sleeping and carefully got out of bed grabbing a towel and some clothes, tiptoed down the hallway, and into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, changed into my red and black bikini with a white V-neck and light blue jean shorts over top, and threw my hair up in a bun.  I then left the bathroom and skipped down the stairs to be greeted by Ella and Holly in the kitchen cooking.

“Hey all the boy’s still sleeping?” I asked.

“Kenneth is up; he went down to the minimarket for Sunny D.” Holly replied.

“Can I help?” I offered.

“Well, you can make the scrambled eggs,” Ella said turning over some bacon.  So I went over to the fridge, grabbed the eggs and milk, and then started cooking.  Within a few minutes Alanta joined us in the kitchen dressed in a white sundress.

“Hey anything I can help with?” She asked.

“You can set the table.” Holly replied handing Alanta the plates.

About half an hour later the table was set with pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and has browns; Kenneth had also returned with the Sunny D.  “Well let’s go wake everyone else.”  Ella requested as she and I made our way ups stairs to wake Tyler, Josh, and Parker.

                                                            ***

 After we ate breakfast all the guys went to get ready for a day at the beach, as us girls who got ready before breakfast decide to cleaned up the after everyone.  We just finished the dishes as all the guys piled down stairs dressed in swimming trunks and t-shirts.  We all grabbed towels and a beach bag for anything else we needed and headed out down to the beach.

The beach surprisingly wasn’t to pack.  Once we found and open area the guys threw their stuff down, pulled off their shirts, and tore down the sand to the water leaving us girls to spread out towels and chairs.  Once everything was set up Holly and Ella also went down to the water as Alanta and I decide to sun tan.

I pilled of my shirt and shorts sitting down on a towel and grabbed a spray sun tan bottle, and Alanta followed, “Ow what happen there?” She asked noticing the huge scar on my side as I passed her the bottle.

“Josh,” I said plainly rubbing in the oil.

“Josh?” She questioned.

“Yeah, that’s the day he hit me with those ridiculous steel chain gloves the he thinks make him look cool.” I replied as she ran her finger over the scar.

“He hit you?” She quizzed again.

“You didn’t know, Parker knew.  Wait you can’t tell me he’s never hit you.” I tested.

“Well actually he has but nothing close to serious, it more like he just grabbed me a little too tight or slapped my arm or leg a little too hard.  Nothing that would leave a bruise much less a scar,” She stated a bit scared.

“That’s how it started out, you just a few hit a little too hard, and he always seem so grief struck after that I thought it was a mistake, but they grew more frequent and before too long I was in so far that I couldn’t get out.  That’s why I’m glad me and Parker started the fake date…” and I quickly shut my mouth remembering the condition of the proposal.

“Fake date, what do you mean fake date?” she inquired; just as Parker and Josh came walking up.

“I’ll tell you tonight, don’t say anything to Parker.”  I whispered.

“What are you ladies talking about?” Parker asked sitting beside me putting his arms around me getting me all wet.

“Nothing,” I replied throwing his arms off me.

“Yeah nothing really,” Alanta added smiling at Josh.

“So are you going to join me in the water?” Parked pouted and I shook my head.

“I don’t like water I can’t see into,” I explained.

“I’ll protect you,” he teased.

“I don’t protection,” I defending myself standing up heading to the water.

“Oh, yes she does,” I heard Parker say behind me as Alanta and Josh laughed.

I got to the edge of the water and stopped, “it’s okay.” Parked whispered in my ear his arm circling around my waist.

“I don’t like the beach water, never had, I can’t see what’s around me, if something swimming around my legs.” I whined.

“Here,” he said leading me a little further into the water before lifting me and secure in legs around his torso before going in deeper.  “There I have you nothing going to hurt you, and nothing swimming around your legs. Better?”

“Yeah, better,” I replied in a weak voice.  I felt wrapped in his arms than anywhere else.

“So what were you and Alanta talking about, and when did you two become friends?” I quizzed me.

“Nothing just girl things, and last night,” I responded.

“Wow, what did I miss? He joked.

“She told me about her life, about her dad and all.” I quietly joined.

“Oh,” was all he said after that as we kind of just bobbed up and down with the waves.

“Hey Parker, Harley, want to play a game?” Kenneth called to us holding up a volley ball.

“I don’t want to, I kind of would like to stay here, with you.” I told Parker as he smiled.

“We’re fine,” Parked called back waving his hand at Kenneth, and leaned forward kissing me.

We eventually joined the others for a game of soccer once the volleyball game finish, Ella’s team which consisted of her, Holly. And Alanta won.  The soccer was the same it was girls against guys, and we won that as well, but that’s because we could twirl our hair and bite our bottom lip to get one of our guys to bend the rules for us.  We then all ate lunch that we made this morning and finally we decide to lie out and tan as the boys went to play Frisbee in the ocean.

“So Harley how are things with Parker, you two looked pretty close out in the water.” Ella teased me.

“It good, no it amazing, I think I could actually fall in love with this guy,” I stated not knowing how true it really was.  I was really actually falling for Parker James. “Don’t fall in love with me Harley,” Parker voice replays in my head.

“I want to know how Kenneth over there was able to catch your eye Holly,” Alanta quizzed.  “As far as I know Kenneth got as much game as a flea.”

“A very cute flea,” Holly replied as we all laughed.  “No, really I’ve known him forever we live next door to each other and always been pretty good friends.  These pass couple weeks we decide that we could try dating and here we are.”

“And how’s that working?” I inquired.

“Very well actually, I didn’t know he could make such a good boyfriend.” She finished.

“I slept with Tyler,” Ella finally blurted out.

“What,” I shot up in sitting position as the other three copied.

“Yeah, last weekend when my parents went out of town.” She added.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked a little hurt that she didn’t tell me we tell each other everything, but then again I can’t tell her about Parker and my little game earthier.

“I just did.” She smiled and lied back down.  “All right Alanta, your turn dish about Josh.”

“It’s alright,” Alanta simply said.

“Just alright,” Holly probed.

“We just haven’t been getting along all that well lately, “She answered shooting me a sideway glance as she and I only knew about the abusive side over him.

After that we all turned over on our stomachs and stayed silent tanning, till the sun started to set and the boys returned ready to go.  So we pack up all our stuff and headed back to the house.

                                                            ***

“Okay now tell me,” Alanta said that night as we settled down for bed.

“About?” I asked stalling knowing very well what she was talking about.

“Harley,” she whined.

“Okay long story short, that day you and Josh we’re making out in front of the lockers, well after you left for class Josh asked me for a second chance.  Yet before I got to answer Parker told him that we we’re dating and I was so speechless that I didn’t deny it. When Josh stomped away I called parker on it and he purpose we fake date so I could get Josh back and he could get you back.” I explained.

“So he could get me back?” She question.  “Parker and I never dated.”

                                                *******************

Let me know what you think!

Hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2M 439K 37
When 17 year old Harley finds herself jobless, she needs a new job-- and quick. Her uncle comes to her house with a job offer. For her to become a te...
584K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...
3.4K 118 28
Have you ever dated that one guy in school and you thought he was "the one?" Maybe you were the couple of the school. Maybe not. Here's how my life c...
288 2 20
THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT AND ABUSE. Joker and his Harley have never had a normal relationship. What happens when strange things start to happen? How...