Wrecking the Mafia

By zoeexeee

'nothing sweeter than the sound of defeat' 22 year old Adora Perez and 20 year old Emilio Luca constantly bat... More

Intro/Aesthetics
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

941 15 5
By zoeexeee

"Gianna let Stella out tonight I won't be here", I yell banging on Gianna's door. "Okay asshole stop banging."

I walked down the hallway passing the guards giving them a quick look making them go stiff.

I was excited for tonight, I feel like i've been waiting to have her all to myself forever and my wish is finally coming true.

I still had to run to the flower shop and make a couple more calls before everything was done.

I made it to the garage and let the dim lights enclose me as I breathed in the fresh air humming.

I wore my all black Armani suit with my brand new Rolex, as well as my Beretta strapped to my waist.

I picked out my jet black Audi R8 for tonight and hopped in running my hands on the fresh leather seats before taking off.

Me: I'm here.

I text wishing I could walk up to the door and properly greet her but, I can't risk us getting caught.

Adora: Okay i'm coming

I leaned back in my seat and let out a quick sigh before bringing out my phone to check it.

5:00

Still the same time as when I just checked it.

I look back up making sure to turn the seat heater on and wipe off any dust. I look outside of the passenger window and see her begin to come out and holy fuck.

I step outside of my door grabbing the flowers while trying to keep my face and my dick calm while i'm looking at her.

My eyes trail down her body slowly taking in every curve and detail. She wore a red strapless dress that complimented her in every way.

With every step I take towards her looking into her eyes is my patience thinning. The palms of my hands were snaked around the end of the flowers gripping them so damn hard.

"You look beautiful", I said pressing a kiss on her hand. I pull my eyes off her her hand and now onto her face and I watch her completely melt.

"Thank you, and you do as well", she said and I cleared my voice handing her the flowers before directing her to the car.

I opened the door and let her get in and when she passed me the smell of vanilla and cocoa filled my nostrils sending me into a trance.

Keeping this a secret is deadly punishment on ourselves. I looked at her the way she needed to be looked at, the whole world could be on fire around me and I still wouldn't blink.

I'm loosing my mind, I don't think I can go all night.

"What all are we doing tonight?" Adora asked looking over at me from the passenger seat. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you baby, but your staying with me for the night yes?"

I watch her as she turns her gaze back to the window once again her body radiating heat. "Yes."

"Good because we have a lot planned", I say relaxing back in my seat reaching for her thigh unintentionally with my hand. I nudged it a little bit asking for permission without words and she separated her legs a little bit allowing me to rest my hand the whole way there.

"I've never had Nancy's, people always say it's so good it's just really expensive." Adora says gripping on to my hand as we walked into the door. Nancy's was a vintage Italian restaurant that served every dish you could ever want.

"Sebastian how are you?" I asked the lean old man that stood in front of me bringing him into a hug. "Good my boy, everything is set just how you like."

"This is Adora. Adora this is Sebastian an old friend", I gesture them to each other and they shake each others hands. "Nice to meet you", she said and he returned the warm welcome before I grabbed her hand again.

"Let's go", I said pecking her forehead leading her to a wrap around staircase. We ended up on the rooftop of the restaurant and the setting was better than I had expected.

"This is beautiful Emilio", Adora said now letting go of my hand making her way to all of the flowers and lightly brushing her hand against them.

I just watched in adoration.

Bellissima

"Come", I say in a throaty voice pulling out the chair so she can sit. "Emilio this is great, you didn't have to do this."

"Hush."

A waiter quickly came up and he was a broad man that looked fairly young but he cleaned up well.

"I heard you guys are special guest—what can I get started for you?" He said and I ask for his best champagne and a small appetizer.

"So how are you?" She ask smiling at me like she's never been happier.

"I'm ok, you?"

"Why just okay?"

"Business, you?"

"I'm doing better tonight really helped", she says tearing her eyes away from me. When she gets uncomfortable or nervous she looks away.

"Adora"

"Emilio", she says bringing her gaze back to me, my eyes drawing over every piece of her skin. Beautiful.

"You look ravishing tesoro." I say resisting every urge to kiss her right now. I'm so damn impatient.

"I could say the same about you evil bastard." She says with a daring smile and I let out a deep slow laugh.

"That's how tonight's going to go? I was going to be nice to you."

"I never asked for nice Emilio."

Just as I was about to say something back to her cheeky response the waiter came back with our food setting it on the table.

"Are you guys ready to order?" He ask now getting my attention. "Yes we would like the special I told Sebastian about", I say locking my eyes now with Adora again.

"Okay let me tell him, i'll be back."

"Tell Sebastian not to send anyone up here until I call." I say still keeping my eyes on the woman that's sitting in front of me.

"Okay sir." The waiter says walking away from the table and out of the door.

I slowly stand up when he exits and make my way towards Adora. I could feel the nervousness in her energy, the atmosphere now becoming thick.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask and she nods her head slowly in confirmation. "Use your words."

"Yes", she says in a low breath.

I lean forward wrapping my hand around her throat making her instantly shift in her chair. "So perfect", I hum leaning in to claim her mouth like no one ever has.

As our mouths collide she lets out quiet moans in my mouth, tasting like strong champagne.

HELLO BESTIESS

HOW ARE U?

any predictions on what's going to happen next?🫡

be safe i love uuu <3 (it's rude to not reply)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 25 21
/He was both dangerous and heavenly./ 22-year old college student, Aurora Russo never imagined her life would be flipped upside down during her schoo...
14 0 6
How hard could living a double life be? Isabella Rodriguez, a 21 year old detective in the LAPD, would know all about it. When incriminating evidenc...
292K 11.1K 31
Luca Romano is a force to be reckoned with - a powerful, wealthy man who commands respect and fear in equal measure. He's ruthless to his enemies, bu...
234K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...