Wrecking the Mafia

By zoeexeee

'nothing sweeter than the sound of defeat' 22 year old Adora Perez and 20 year old Emilio Luca constantly bat... More

Intro/Aesthetics
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 11

984 20 6
By zoeexeee

There's dinner tonight.

I've still talked to Emilio everyday. He even came over once to drop me off food.

I miss his lips.

It's been 2 weeks since i've kissed him and my lips are desperate for his touch.

"Adora are you listening to me?" Gianna's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Sorry g what did you say?" I look up at her to see her pacing around the room.

"I had a damn pregnancy scare", she says leaving me speechless.

"How the fuck?"

"I know, my period was 8 days late but it finally came."

"Do you use protection?" I asked staring at the woman in front of me.

"Uh no?" She replies.

"Why the hell did that come out as a question."

"Well because sometimes we do but we are getting older I'm tired of condoms."

"Your not on birth control either Gianna?"

"I am im just really shitty at remembering to take it, there is always so much going on."

"There will be more going on if you have a damn kid."

"Gee thanks."

"No problem fucker, get the iud if you really can't remember." I say trying to be the most supportive I can.

"You know what I will."

"Crazy bitch."

"Your one to talk."

I roll over on her bed before bringing my phone up to my face. I've been getting more and more text slowly from the same person.

My only benefit here is that they don't know what i'm involved in or should I say who i'm involved with.

"Im excited we are having dinner outside today since it's getting nice out." Gianna spoke up.

"I missed have dinner outside it's so much better than being crammed in the house", I reply.

"Hey get off your phone and help find me and you an outfit." She says snatching my phone holding up a pink lace shirt to herself.

I stretch and quickly stand up, stumbling a little bit. Gianna quickly began rummaging through her drawers and closet throwing out random pieces of clothing while I helped.

"What about this?" she turns around with a huge grin on her face. "Oh hell no your asking for a death wish", I say letting out a huge laugh.

She held a mini skirt that I could've wore in the 3rd grade up to herself and walked over to the mirror.

I followed behind her to the mirror but I held up a blue sheer camisole to body. "You should definitely wear that if you want my brother to drool over you"

The fuck

"Gianna what the hell did you just say", I drop the shirt and look at her quickly.

"I can clearly see he's fucking attracted to you idiota." She says back in a smile. What the hell is funny.

Oh God

"I will not be dressing up for your damn brother he can keep his grimy hands to himself."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Adora."

Baffled, completely and utterly baffled. Is it obvious that he stares at me?

I make up an excuse to use the bathroom and quickly rush to it pulling out my phone.

Me: We have to talk tonight.

Emilio: Everything okay?

Me: yep.

I tuck my phone back away staring into the mirror trying to stop myself for falling for Emilio even more. "Get it together."

I went with the blue shirt I held up and a long skirt and Gianna went with her mini skirt.

I'll see her in heaven one day.

The table was set and it was beautiful out, you could hear the water from the ocean crashing on the land and the birds chirping.

I need to move in.

The whole sky was turning blue and everyone was happy in this exact moment.

Emilio still wasn't here but to be fair it didn't exactly start yet.

"Adora sweetie I missed you", Alessia says coming up to me leaving a huge kiss on my forehead.

"Oh how i've missed you more, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"What have you been up too?" She ask pulling her arms off of me.

"You can't tell anyone okay?"

"Okay, but please tell me you didn't get yourself in trouble." She looks at me skeptically.

"I bought an apartment but no one knows yet, I planned on telling my father tonight." I smile being proud of myself.

"Oh honey i'm so proud of you, you are doing amazing." She leans back in for another hug giving me another head kiss.

Thats it i'm taking Giovanni's wife.

"Grazie Alessia." I say before centering my attention back on the table and Emilio joined us.

He was in his usual outfit, the black tux.

This man- no don't Adora.

He averts his eyes to me and flashes that panty dropping smile. I can do this right now.

After dinner everyone moves off to different parts of the yard. I sat at the table still with Leo and g just joining in on their conversation.

Everyone is having a good time and the sun is starting to set so it's getting even more beautiful out.

A couple minutes go by and I look up to see Emilio sitting by the fire staring at me. He then mouths, "Come here" gesturing to the seat next to him.

After reading his lips, I get up from the table and start to make my way over to him.

None one seems to notice, and that no one is Gianna.

I sit down next to him and his smell fills my nostrils and I take in his presence. This man is drop dead gorgeous.

"What's going on tesoro?" He ask looking at me with concern.

"Emilio you do know your sister thinks something is going on between us."

He laughs, and I mean fucking laughs.

"What's funny?"

"Adora she doesn't give a hell and won't say anything I promise."

"There's nothing going on between us so she doesn't have to say anything. Emilio just stop looking at me like you wanna devour me at the damn table."

He laughs again.

"I look at you like that because I do want to devour you Adora. I want to taste every inch of that beautiful body and I can't hide it." He says breathlessly moving closer to me.

"Emilio." I say sternly.

"Adora let me get one day with you where I can do anything I want."

"No."

"Adora."

"What's in it for me?" I ask.

"Oh tesoro the whole day will only be for you."

"Why do you get all of the control."

"Because we will really find out if there's not one drop of feeling in there for me, plus I would love to have you to myself all day."

I sit there for a while not daring to say anything back yet. A whole day for me? for what? I don't know if I could be around Emilio that long and not touch him. 

"I'll think about it." I say fidgeting with my hands on my lap.

"Good."

Like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 6.6K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
25.5K 755 28
[BOOK 2] Esme and Luca Salvatore are back! This time with their twins, Mia and Carlos who have just recently turned 22. Luca has been training Carlos...
536 25 21
/He was both dangerous and heavenly./ 22-year old college student, Aurora Russo never imagined her life would be flipped upside down during her schoo...
73.2K 3.8K 102
*Have to read Captured to understand this part 2* Married for 9 years Alex and Tatiana are faced with the reality of losing their son Luca. Constant...