Wrecking the Mafia

Autorstwa zoeexeee

'nothing sweeter than the sound of defeat' 22 year old Adora Perez and 20 year old Emilio Luca constantly bat... Więcej

Intro/Aesthetics
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 8

1.1K 20 11
Autorstwa zoeexeee

Gianna: Drinks on me tonight babe?

Me: Sure what time?

Gianna: 10:00 sharp, dress pretty but casual we're going for fancy drinks with Leo and his friends.

Me: Any female friends or all male?

Gianna: A mixture they are good people. I love you, i'll pick you up :)

Me: okay <3

I slump back down in bed laying down with Noa. I haven't caught up on my serial killer shows in forever. I finally feel good. Noa has this tendency to lay directly on my head when we're watching tv and it's quite annoying.

I haven't talked to Emilio for days which is normal but I'm confused now because after what happened Sunday I don't know what we are. Im pretty sure just friends with a slight crush. To say we are anything else might be dramatic but you never know with Emilio, he may randomly propose any second.

Gosh I hope not I don't wanna die this young.

I've been planning on moving out of my house soon and into an apartment. Don't get me wrong I love my mother but she can only have so much control on a 22 year old. I've had the money to move out for years I just never wanted to leave her alone since all her family still lives all the way in Mexico.

Italy and Mexico are so far away from each other but my papa tends to fly us out there whenever we want. I love him for that. Even though my mother and him are on and off constantly he still will do anything for that woman.

"Richard continued climbing through windows at night in the Los Angeles area." The television rambled on. "He's nuts isn't he Noa?" I ask my cat not expecting a response before checking the time.

8:30pm sharp.

I should shower.

I pause the tv before gently nudging Noa on her head so she can move. No response. "Noa girl come on I have to get ready", she meows back this time against the idea of me leaving.

She finally hops off of my head before making herself comfortable on my bed. "I'm gonna miss you", I reference to my warm bed that I haven't left all day.

I head over to my closet trying to find an outfit that went with the concept, "pretty but casual."

"Hmm" I think out loud.

I grab my off- white solid bralette and my textured off-white pants pairing it with some heels that wrapped around my ankles.

Tossing it on the bed I headed for the shower before getting ready.

Gianna: Here my love.

Me: Coming.

I added the earrings I had recently got from a certain someone and some pink Versace perfume.

"Bye mama."

"Adios mi corazon" my heart

I see Gianna parked in front of my house with her blacked out g-wagon. I opened the door before hopping in swiftly.

"You look beautiful", I say taking a look at her.

"Says you, you make me gay." She replied

"Bitch you're already gay you just happen to have a boyfriend", I say and she softly slaps me on my stomach.

(Play Song)

She turned up the radio and it blasted LIKE A ROCKSTAR by Chase Atlantic and we both sang to the song.

Apparently the place we were meeting up at was an hour away so we were in for a long drive. "Tell my momma that I died like a rockstar", g sang her heart out the whole way there with the windows down.

I leaned out of my window slightly taking in the fresh breeze and view.

(Stop song lol)

We walked into the freshly light building that was beautiful. I was full of marble and it screamed rich.

"It's beautiful here", I said as we walked over to the couple people at the booth.

I said hi to Leodonis after g before he went to introduce me to his friend. "Guys this is Adora and Adora this is Rico, Amelia, and Christian.

"Hello, nice to meet you", I said earning the same reply back.

The waiter quickly made his way over to us after we scanned the menu and would not stop giving Gianna I wanna fuck you eyes and Leo was getting pissed.

"What can I get you guys today?" He asked.

Everyone put in their order and I was last cause I was indecisive.

"A strawberry daiquiri please", he nodded before Leo added on, "And a round of shots of tequila please."

"Any preference?"

"Nope, surprise us."

He came back around 10 minutes later with all of our drinks, and the shots kept coming.

I drove home after we stayed for an extra hour drinking only water so I could get sober.

I am exhausted.

The drive back to her place was quick because the drive back was always quicker than the drive there.

"G wake up", I had to keep nudging her to wake her up.

It was now 3am and I bet no one was up.

Yeah i'm crashing here, I feel like shit.

I dragged Gianna in the house and up the stairs as quietly as I could.

I changed her clothes and took off her makeup before heading to the kitchen to grab her a glass of water. She was still very intoxicated.

Im sleeping in one of the guest rooms tonight.

Leo insisted on taking her home but he was more fucked up than me so it would take him longer to get situated.

I headed down to the kitchen with a pounding headache.

I reached into the cabinet seeing that some of the cups were moved lower. He's a sweetheart.

Nausea quickly took over me and I was going to throw up everything.

"Mierda", I ran to the closest bathroom trying not to puke everywhere.

Letting out everything I had left in me into the toilet.

Im going to die.

My head hurt even more as I continued emptying my stomach in the toilet.

"Cazzo Adora what's wrong?" I heard Emilio softly say after he opened the bathroom door. Immediately grabbing my hair as he seen me go to puke again.

He whispered it's okay reassuringly in my ear constantly every time I went back.

I finally finished leaning against the wall trying to stop the tears coming out of my eyes. Emilio had left me like 3 minutes ago but quickly showed back up with a warm wet rag.

I gestured for him to stop and not worry about it but he didn't agree, "Let me clean you up please."

I nodded in approval giving in. My headache was getting worse.

"I'm exhausted and my head hurts."

"I know tesoro."

"I have to bring g water"

"I'll do it, come on." He grabbed me gently pulling me off the floor. My heart warmed from his touch.

He quickly and quietly carried me upstairs and I soon fell asleep before we even got there. I just remember a kiss being placed on my forehead. "bellissima." Beautiful.

Hi bestiesss! I missed you guys even tho is only been a day😏

I hope you enjoyed this chapter let me know ur opinions on it ;)

Don't forget to like and comment
stay safe I love you 🫶🏽

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.4K 572 33
What will happen when a 19 year old gets involved with the 24 year old Italian Mafia Leader? Read to find out! She was with her mother at the wrong t...
342K 6.5K 48
Aurora and Kaden Ferrari have only ever had each other, ever since they were sold at the age of 5 to be put into foster care. They have always known...
655 52 10
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 a the Spanish mafia daughter,after her dad lost her mom he became overprotective about her and hoping not to make the same mistake h...